Come a Little Bit Closer

Story Info
I meet a woman who sucks me into her world.
2.8k words
4.49
8.1k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers

(This is a prelude to a story. It includes some watersports so be warned. There is little in the way of sexual descriptions. At the end there is a crossroads, which could lead to a steamier story. How should the main character respond at the end? Oh, I've also woven a little Easter Egg through the first part, who can spot it?)

I was sitting in a little cafe just south of the border

I was reluctant to use the facilities because I didn't know how clean they would be so I was holding my bladder.

Across the room was one of the hottest ladies I'd ever seen. And when I say hot, I mean she made my mouth water. Was it imagination or was she giving me looks?

This woman was way above my league, but she glanced my way. Her eyes were saying 'come a little bit closer'.

I got up, steeling my nerves to approach. I was just going to walk past, pretending that I had been heading to the bathroom all along when she encouraged me with her finger, bending it to say again, 'Come a little bit closer.'

She was easy to talk to and I learned she'd had a recent breakup. Her previous boyfriend, Jose, was a bad dude and she'd left him to move North.

I wasn't sure I wanted to get involved with a girl who was into bad boys. Not only could I never live up to that reputation, but those girls surely carried baggage.

I knew I should leave but she was really into me, complimenting my size and muscles.

She told me she was feeling alone and the evening was dragging on so long.

Later, when we danced she felt so inviting in my arms, but when we kissed it was so much more exciting than anything I'd ever experienced.

When the guitar music stopped the bar was closing down so we were going to have to go our separate ways, me back to Northern Texas and her to wherever her home would be.

But by a stroke of luck she had been waiting for a bus North.

For once in my life, I went out on a limb, and asked her to ride in my car with me.

It was a long trip with me sipping a bottle of Pepsi for the caffeine. She slept most of the way and I was glad for the view. The miles ticked on with dusty earth giving way to snowy fields. When she woke I really needed to pee so we looked for a place to have breakfast.

Finally I could wait no longer and I pulled off the road to piss.

Imagine my shock, when standing there behind a bush with my dick in my hand, she pressed her body against my back. I literally dropped my Pepsi.

I was relieved to learn it was just her. But now my bladder was shy.

She told me that she had never seen snow and had always wanted to do something: to write her name in the snow using me as her pen.

I lost my shyness knowing she actually wanted to see my piss come out. It made peeing a fun game.

It was a long hard stream coursing through my member, so strongly we could feel it.

It hit the snow with an audible splatter that changed its tune as she directed it this way and that.

True to what she'd said she did her best to write 'Rosita' in unusually sloppy cursive.

Afterwards she made her first snowman with me.

We drove throughout the next day, stopping once for lunch.

The place was a dive but it was one of the only places on the lonely road.

It took forever to order our food and she kept clinging to me, not letting me go to the restroom until our drinks had arrived.

Finally, I bolted for the bathroom getting in front of the urinal as fast as I could.

I didn't think much of it when the door opened behind me a minute later. Until I heard Rosita's sweet voice, "Can I hold it again?"

Who was I to refuse?

This time she watched, peering around my shoulder. She said that the loudness of the stream hitting the ceramic was a novelty since hers only ever fell into the water. She loved the newness of it.

But when she told me she thought I had a beautiful coke (she pronounced cock like coke) I was further enamored with her charms.

When I'm done I usually shake it off, even pushing on a spot below my balls to get every last bit out. Naturally she wouldn't know anything about the idiosyncrasies of male urination.

So when she turned me to face her as she knelt there, my anticipation of a blowjob was soiled by the fear that I would leak a tiny post-urination drop.

My worst fear came true, but unfazed, she leaned forward and slurped on the end before sucking me down.

The BJ was sublime. A real treat from the most gorgeous woman who'd ever even glanced my way.

She bobbed, and sucked the proverbial chrome off a bumper. I knew she wanted my dick, my cum, and I even dared to dream that she wanted me to be her boyfriend.

When I came I flooded her mouth with my creamy white cum and she took it all down.

In the car again I couldn't stop thanking her. I'm sure I came off as pathetic but she accepted me despite it.

Next I apologized, "I'm so sorry. You didn't notice, but right when a guy finishes going to the bathroom there's a little leftover on the tip. If we do it again let me get that off first."

I felt like a fool having said, 'if we do it again', where was my confidence?

For a long moment she said nothing, then, "Tony, your coke is amazing - everything about it. It's like a faucet. Turn it on and it's going to run. Sometimes rivers of your delicious semen will stream out, and sometimes like a leaky faucet a tiny drop of golden water will cling to the tip, waiting to fall."

I couldn't believe my ears. She thought my cock was amazing! She thought my cum was delicious!

From her words I imagined a faucet with a full force of water streaming out. I asked, "A faucet?"

And she elaborated on the metaphor, "The faucet in my kitchen always leaked. Drip. Drip. Drip. All night and day. The drop on the end would grow larger, forever waiting, until finally, too heavy to cling any longer it would fall with a resounding ping in the sink."

Something about her story made me uncomfortable so I dropped it.

Once we reached Canyon, Texas my life would sadly go back to normal. But then she told me Canyon was as good as Amarillo where she would be starting a new job on Monday, and she ended up getting an apartment minutes from me.

My friends were jealous, and frankly in disbelief that she was interested in me. And even their girlfriend's loved her too.

A week later, we were out in a bar and as much as I normally would ply a girl with drinks she kept putting another beer in front of me every time mine was empty.

I got up to go hit the head while she followed right behind. When she followed me right in, AND locked the door, I knew I was in for another blowjob.

I couldn't wait to finish peeing with Rosita snuggled up and watching. I was just about to shake it off when she stopped me, "Don't do that. I like your leaky faucet."

Rosita crouched down, not wanting to dirty her knees or her dress.

"Come a little closer." She beckoned to me. When she placed the very tip of my cockhead barely between her lips I watched aghast as that golden drop entered her mouth. Then she tongued my piss slit leaving zero doubt that she liked it.

How could such an over-the-top angel-faced woman enjoy that drop?

She gobbled my cock, savoring it as much as I adored her.

She delivered a fantastic blowjob. Better than the last one. And that had been the best I'd ever had in my limited experience.

When she was done she actually licked her lips.

Standing she bunched up her dress then went into a stall to pee. She was carrying on a conversation with me all the while, without a care in the world.

As casually as could be she sat down and let loose right in front of me. With the stall door wide open.

As outrageous as that may be, what she did next was the worst of all up to that point. If I hadn't been drunk I don't know what I would have done.

My pretty and innocent seeming Rosita stuck her finger in her pee stream, sucking and then pulling it out of her mouth with a pop.

The next day, sober, I couldn't get that sight out of my mind. For days, whenever I arrived at her apartment and she kissed me with the sweetest lips ever, I wondered if she had just finished going, and if she had licked her finger again.

We didn't only have sex in bathrooms, but those were the first two times. When we had sex in her bed she would only blow me, and I would finger her. We just hadn't progressed to intercourse yet. She said she wanted to know I was sure about her first so she wouldn't get hurt.

When she would blow me, she would play with the syrupy precum discharge in much the same way she did with the other drops. And she often referred to my coke as a leaky faucet.

But when we did find ourselves out in public she would regularly follow me into the john to suck my freshly drained dick. The whole situation weirded me out. But she was smart, cultured, fun-loving, and the hottest girl of any in my group. Literally, she only had the one flaw.

We went on a trip once, just a two day trip. So on the first evening we were in a restaurant and she pointed out some guy to me, "See that man. He's gotta go real bad." I looked and saw him desperately trying to suspend a conversation with his wife, he squirmed in his seat as she droned on.

I didn't know where she was headed with this, but Zeeta, that's her nickname, begged me to go with her, "Come on. It'll be a blast."

I figured she was offering me a blowjob in the bathroom, but we'd just recently had sex. After a little more persuasion I went with. It wouldn't be the first time she'd tasted a drop from me without it leading to a full on blowjob. And by now I'd made peace with her kink.

When we got to the bathroom instead of going to the urinal she dragged me to a stall.

We waited silently. I knew not for what.

A minute later that guy came into the bathroom to take a leak. It was loud and fast, and we heard every detail as it streamed into the receptacle.

When he left she looked into my eyes, excitement dancing all over her face, "Wasn't that great?! He didn't have a clue we were here."

I didn't think it was great, and I was hurt. I'd somehow thought her love of pee was only a love of mine.

When we returned to our hotel I had a troubled mind. It was our first time sleeping in the same bed and I could only think of the leaky faucet in our room's bathroom that kept me awake late into the night.

The next morning I woke up. Rosita, gorgeous and wonderful, was sprawled naked half over my chest. She felt good sleeping on me. Really there's no better feeling than waking up next to a girl like her. I even wondered if I were falling in love.

My bladder was full and I wanted to sneak away to pee in private. I tried to extricate myself but she held me tight in her sleep. Such a pure face.

When she waked, she drew designs on my chest with her delicate finger, dreamily talking about enchanting things.

Finally I could hold it no longer and figured I might as well go to the bathroom, knowing she would follow.

I pretended to brush my teeth, as if I didn't have to go. Zeeta tasted her stream then kissed my freshly cleaned mouth with her salty one. I didn't even brush again.

She dragged me into the shower. "I feel bad about yesterday. I want to make it up to you."

In the shower she caressed and massaged and washed my body clean. Immediately upon finishing she sat on the edge of the tub and proceeded to suck my cock.

I found it hard not to be smitten by a beautiful girl who loves to suck my dick.

She sucked and sucked but I was having trouble maintaining an erection with the urgent need that I had to go. Eventually I announced, "I can't do it. My bladder's full."

That didn't stop her at all. If anything she sucked harder, coaxing my dick to at least a three-quarters erection.

And then she did two things.

First, she sucked me down to the root. All the way to my balls. The lovely Zeeta was deepthroating me. Deepthroating was the stuff of dreams. All the guys talked of it, none of us had actually had it.

Then holding me firmly in place with one hand on my buns, she pressed on my bladder with the other.

That did it! I couldn't hold back any longer. I couldn't control myself. I yelled, "Get off! Get off!" But she only pulled harder.

I let loose with a torrent of piss that went directly down her throat and into her stomach. She imbibed it all, then finished me with one of her first rate blowjobs which even in my disgusted state I couldn't refuse.

The rest of the trip was hard. Whenever I looked at her perfect lips on her perfect face I only could see that she drank pee.

Driving home hours later and hours into the drive I told her, "I can't do it." Then I made up a lie. "I can't keep seeing you. I'm just not the kind of guy who can commit. It's me, my fault." Inside my heart was breaking.

She didn't let go of my hand, or get mad. She did choke up a little. And if I'm being completely honest the road was a bit blurry for me too.

She spoke softly, "I've only ever wanted to find a man who would come close to me and come into my world. No one does and they all break up with me sooner or later. It was too good to be true with you."

We drove in solitude for a while, though she never let go of my hand and I continued to hold hers, stroking a finger with mine occasionally.

I could barely hear what she said next, "Would you do one thing for me first? And then I'll reward you, pay you back for all I've put you through..."

I didn't let her finish. I felt so bad. "Yes, I'll do it."

"No, you don't know what it is. Answer after... I've never gone so deep with a guy before. The snow. And the bathrooms, and especially the shower. All these memories above and beyond the other memories, like the bowling, and line dancing, and hanging out with your friends. I'll never forget them. But will you give me one more memory?"

"Yes, yes I will."

No really. You have to wait to answer. But if you'll give me this we can do the deed, have regular sex, in a bed, in my pussy, or even in my bum if that's what you want. I'll wear whatever outfit turns you on. Anything." There was a pregnant pause as she gathered her courage.

But what I want is for you to come a little bit closer to me. I want you to try a leaky faucet with me. Both of us together."

She waited a long moment then added, "It's up to you."

Author's note:

What should he do? Please add an answer in the comments below. I suspect he will do it, get drawn deeper into her world. This being only a first step. And if he does which watersports does he do, and which do you not want to read about? But I'm open to ideas...

Can he break her of this kink? Or just try? Will his friend's find out? Will he taste her pee in other ways?

And did you discover the egg?

If you liked my story please give it a good rating. If you want to read more of my stuff please follow me.

MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers