Come a Little Bit Closer Pt. 02

Story Info
She wants me to suck a cock.
2.1k words
4.37
8.2k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers

At the end of that trip, we pulled up to her apartment and I walked her up to the door. Instead of going in I lingered, ready to say our goodbyes. It was awkward and sad.

Zeeta kissed me on the cheek, "I don't blame you for dumping me. It's not for everyone."

That night I slept alone - truly alone. No texting, no face-time. Nothing.

The next day we met up to drop off and pick up stuff like couples do when things end.

She invited me in for a farewell drink. So I was sitting at her kitchen table sucking on that familiar tall brown bottle of beer when she came out of the bathroom with a couple Dixie cups. By the way she was carrying it I could tell that the one was half filled and I knew what was in it. The other was empty until she poured some of my beer into it.

Pushing the two cups closer she said, "You could ponder this a bit." I feared she wanted me to drink the pee. As if that would be an example of pondering. Thankfully she said, "Just look. Don't they look a whole lot alike?"

I had to agree. The yellow hue wasn't that different. Under her watchful eye I picked up the little cup of beer and smelled it. But then I couldn't bring myself to do the same with the other cup.

She took my hand, dipping my finger in the one cup. It felt hot in comparison to the bottle. "You know," she said, "It's sterile when it's fresh. No germs at all." That did set my mind at ease a little, sitting there, soaking my finger in her pee.

She let go of my hand and I let my finger stay in the cup. What else was I to do, wipe it on my pants?

She put her finger in the cup too, touching her finger to mine lovingly. Then being careful not to drip any, she lifted her finger out and popped it in her mouth.

I'd seen her suck her finger after it was in the stream many times by now, so it seemed like no big deal. She glanced from my finger to my face and I knew what she wanted.

I'd kissed her lips a number of times now after she'd done that, and that diluted essence was no big deal either. I lifted my finger, hovering above the cup while a tiny drop fell off. Finally I brought it to my mouth plunging it in up to the second knuckle in one quick motion.

I expected it to taste gross. I can't say I know what the word pungent means, but I was sure it would taste pungent. Instead, it barely tasted different than when it was in one of her perverted kisses.

Pure unadulterated piss was in my mouth! I looked across at the innocent face of my almost dream girl - how bad could anything be that came from her?

Then I came back to reality. She'd almost sucked me in, this was sick and wrong. What would people think?

With her eyes she dared me to do it again. I ended up doing it three more times before she scooped up the cups, taking them into the bathroom. And each time I did it I felt in my gut that normal people never did this.

When she came back she sat on my lap caressing my face despite our being broken up. I could smell the reassuring soap on her hands. "You're so brave. It wasn't that bad, was it?" I shook my head, still in disbelief.

I know you've wanted my body for a long time and I've held off. But we made a deal, and if you want it before our plans tonight, rather than after, you can have it."

"How do you know I'll follow through?"

"I trust you." She was right. I would never cheat her. I did want her body. I'd been drooling over her for two months now, and now that we were no longer an item I would never know the joy except for the deal.

When we made love I wondered how I could ever live without her naked embrace. Or for that matter any of her clothed embraces either.

After wanting all of her for so long the time had come but it was melancholy nonetheless. Don't get me wrong, her body was perfect and the sex was great but it felt hollow because it wasn't going anywhere.

I finally got to have my darling's body and it was reduced to the equivalent of a one night stand. Break up sex is the worst.

I wanted to hug her and never let go but that would be a lie. We weren't together anymore and the thing with the cups, and what she wanted from me tonight, just proved yet again that I had to leave.

"See you at seven at the Rusty Nail?" How odd to make plans to meet there rather than to pick her up.

At the bar we had our last toast. She said, "I've really enjoyed our time and will never forget you." She was a ten and I was a six at best, but she was mourning the loss as much as I.

I saw this guy in the corner who was blocked in by the others in his booth. His foot was tapping and he had his hand in his crotch.

I pointed him out, "He's the one. Right?"

"You're really getting good at this. He's gonna burst if he doesn't get out of there soon."

We head into the bathroom first. A minute later the mark came in. He took one suspicious look at a girl in the men's room but was too desperate to care.

He stepped right up to the urinal and let loose with a long strong wizz.

Quickly, before he could shake off, or zip up, she knelt beside him. "A red blooded American boy like you must know what to do with such a nice coke."

And he did. He looked to me for approval, and I nodded in assent just as Rosita was taking possession of his member, replacing his hands with hers.

She was the ultimate in sexy and there was no way he could resist. Then she beckoned to me, "Come a little bit closer."

I took the three steps, getting down close to watch and participate when she wanted me to. I'd said I would.

It was a very average looking penis, white and circumcised and pointing right at her lovely red lips.

I know I had no claim to her, but I didn't like seeing her about blow another man. I wanted her all for myself.

So we're kneeling together in front of him and she's working his cock, milking a little drop of pee out.

I watched her lips part slightly and knew she was about to suck him. I knew she wanted to do it before the drop fell on the floor.

She held his leaky faucet seductively for us both to appreciate. Her plan was that she would start then trade with me.

I couldn't stand it any longer. Instead of watching helplessly while she sucked another man's dick, I intercepted it, and took the head into my mouth.

When the tip went in I felt that cold little drop of stranger's pee in my mouth. It was salty, and gross. I mean, it was gross to have a dick in my mouth too, but that made it tons worse.

She loved what I was doing. Kissing my face she said, "I could fall for you. If only it could have been."

Her words barely registered. His cock grew in my mouth and it smelled like a man. I couldn't help but gag just a little. Not because of a reflex but because of the knowledge that a coke was in me. She saw me reacting and with a hint of disappointment told me that she knew I could never make this a regular thing.

I didn't think he was happy with the switch but he gladly pumped my mouth for a few moments. When he had his orgasm a generous amount of cum flooded my mouth. It was thick and slimy and seemed to go everywhere. Considering the quantity of spoo that filled me, it was far worse than that tiny drop of piss had been. Girls do this every time.

When he was done he just zipped up and rushed out.

I spit a huge glob of mixed saliva and sperm on the floor. "You're right, I can never do it again."

Then I added, "But maybe YOU can give it up. Seeing you here, about to take his dick into your mouth I realized that I don't want you to find another guy. I want you to be mine and if you can agree to never do another man's cock ever again, then when it's just you and me, we can do whatever your heart dreams up."

"Do you mean that? Just you and I. And you'll come into my world?"

Back at her place and in the shower she stood while I kissed her body. Kneeling there I kissed her pussy for the first time. I loved her full dark bush. The feminine odor was enchanting. I inhaled, considering thoughtfully just what made that classic smell. I sensed a delightfully clean hint of sweat, the suggestion of the day's arousal, and yes, the intimation of pee. I recognized it from times past with other girls and had to admit to myself that a tinge of pee was part of the normal state of a woman's garden.

"Are you ready?" She asked me. "If you're ready, I'll let it flow."

With my lips buried in her short hairs I nodded. She relaxed and I knew what was about to happen. We had planned for her to pee in my mouth, for it to spill out. But at the last second I chickened out. I wasn't ready for it to go into my mouth so I pulled back. From my vantage point below I witnessed a stream begin at a tiny point just below her clit. I'm not super familiar with women's anatomy so I figured this was the location of her urethra.

It came forth clear, building in intensity until a powerful spray was squirting all over my chest and running down my body.

It was agreeably warm and didn't really feel that different from a shower stream. Also, it didn't smell like anything at all, and a minute or so after it started it was all over.

I pulled her glistening bush close, sticking my tongue into the folds of her labia. I barely noticed the pee and just enjoyed the experience.

Rosita bent over, cradling my head in her arms, "Thank you. That was great!" I hugged her thighs in return, her wet legs pressed against my wet torso. She beamed at me, "What did you think of it?"

I struggled to find the words, "It, it wasn't bad. If anything, it made me feel close to you. Like sharing a secret."

She knelt down next to me in the shower, "Exactly! A secret that's taboo." She grasped my coke, "I see this guy liked it too." Saying that, she stroked my pee covered hard-on more. I guess on some level it turned me on.

After that we showered, using lots of soap, then headed to the bedroom for some more normal activities.

Afterwards we were lying there, tangled up together, "Now that you've done it," meaning the pee thing, "will you do it again?" She looked worried.

I couldn't lose her again. "As long as it's just you and I, I'll do anything you want." She kissed me with a mischievous glint in her eye, "You're a dream come true."

I didn't have a clue just what to expect, and what I'd gotten myself into, but I was sure it would be worth it.

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good rating. Add it to your favorites to read later if you want. Follow me and you'll see all my stuff.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

I really appreciate polite comments!

MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers