All Comments on 'Come As You Are Ch. 14'

by PoisonPen33

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish I could of met an Evelyn in high school. Keep up the good work. Thanx

XactoXactoover 2 years ago

I’m thoroughly enjoying the story, in its new incarnation.

But I think you’re wasting your time trying to humanize Danny. I’ve been alive long enough to know that total assholes exist aplenty. And they deserve to be portrayed in fiction, as well as history and current media.

MimiRayMimiRayover 2 years ago

Every time Evelyn speaks I hear Luna Lovegood's voice in my head.

As for Danny being a good person under the surface? I've seen no sign of that yet.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 2 years ago

The story is incredibly entertaining, well written, and the characters are all interesting. For now, I’m wondering how Danny will handle his anger with Garrett. He gives the impression that he still wants to murder Garrett, but it wouldn’t make sense: he would be sued, the press would damage his career reputation, and ultimately he’d have to settle in the 6 to 7 figure range. I’m thinking it has to happen at a pool table.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPoisonPen33@PoisonPen33
You ever have a friend who keeps saying, "you should write a sexy thriller" or "how about an erotic novella" or even "PORN! SIT DOWN AND GIVE US SOME PORN!" Well, I hope they're happy. I prefer longer stories with dialogue and personal connections for the sexy times. My le...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES