Come Back to the Place that We Met

Story Info
A submissive returns to his goddess after a year apart.
2.3k words
4.41
6.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a year since we last saw each other when I drive up to meet you at the hotel I've booked for us, but the emotions come rushing back as soon as I see you. I can't believe I get to be in total control of you once again. It's like no time has passed as I click the lock on the car, pulling my bag of tricks with me as I stalk towards you in my high heels, my tight black dress clinging to my curves in all the right places. You are sat on a wall, looking down at your phone but your head snaps up as you hear me walk towards you and you immediately become the good boy you were when we parted ways, your phone slipping into your bag, your attention all on me now.

I breeze past you, summoning you with my finger to follow as I pass you. There's no hesitation from either of us, picking back up the roles we so causally left behind. A shiver of a thrill runs through my body as I feel you follow so closely behind me, obedient as always, as we check in to the hotel. I'm shaking slightly with the anticipation of what lies ahead for the evening, but I calm myself, after all, I'm the one in control here. We walk to the room and I open the door, stepping aside to let you in after me and closing the door on the world behind us. It's just you and me now.

I raise an eyebrow and you immediately snap to attention and undress quickly. "Good boy", I murmur, as you reveal your naked form in front of me for inspection, your hard cock quivering under my inquisitive gaze. It's been a year but I haven't forgotten the way it bobs as I run my manicured nail down the shaft, along to the tip which is already slick with pre-cum. I tssk tssk at this, and you know instantly what you have to do, as you look up from under your eyelashes to me and ask "may I, goddess?". I nod, and you eagerly clean yourself up, wiping the liquid up with a finger and placing it into your open mouth, licking the juices and regaining your obedient posture at my heeled feet. "Good boy", I murmur again, impressed you haven't forgotten all of our hours of training, and excited for the night ahead.

I move to the bed and start taking items out of my bag, placing them carefully down on the white sheets, whilst you kneel patiently waiting for my next instruction. I move to the side and pour myself some wine, standing and looking down at you for a while, enjoying the sight of you knelt there, completely at my mercy once more. My lips curve up into a smile as I sip the alcohol, my body yearning to touch you, but being disciplined, knowing how much better it will be if I make us both wait.

I move back over to the bed, pick up the collar and lead, and move in front of you, gently snapping it on around your neck and pulling on the lead as I motion for you to follow me, on all fours, across the room to the foot of the bed. I sit on the edge, legs dangling in front of you. Your erection is still standing to attention in front of you, the head of your cock glistening as I smile down at you. "Touch", I say, and you start to stroke yourself, all the time looking up into my eyes. "Faster", I say, never taking my eyes off of you as you obediently go faster, your hand moving quickly along your cock. I bring you to the edge. It doesn't take long, you have wanted this for so long and it feels amazing to be back here, under my control once more.

I tell you to stop, give you half a second to recover and then tell you to go again. You start up once more, your cock hard and firm in your hand. I bring you to the edge again. And again. And again. My smile widens as I hear your breathing struggle, your ever so slight moan of frustration as I tell you to stop once more. You want so badly to release, your body craving it, but you also want to please me. More than anything you want to please your goddess.

I tell you to stand up and I gently push you back onto the bed, your cock standing to attention as you lie there, vulnerable as I kneel over you, still in my tight dress and heels. I pull the mask from beside me, on over your face, making the world go dark, making you even more at my mercy as I then tease you with my nails along your chest, down your thighs, followed by the sharp bite of the pinwheel, needling into your body as I follow the tracks left by my nails. You let out an involuntary groan, and immediately apologise, your voice muffled by the mask over your face. I tell you that you will be sorry for making a sound, and press a little harder with the pinwheel. This time you manage to stifle the sounds and I smile down at you, so pleased you remember how to be a good boy for your goddess.

I tell you we're going to play a little game next, to see whether you get to make a mess for me or not. "Yes, goddess", you murmur eagerly as I ask if you are ready to start our game. I remove the mask and get you back down on the ground, still attached by collar and lead, as I bring you to the next room where a big shower stands ready for us. I remove collar and lead and instruct you to stand in the shower, where I turn on a very cold blast of water to shrink down that hard cock. Satisfied, I slowly turn the heat on, acknowledging your shivering and teeth chattering. Once the water is warm again, I tell you I'm going to make you my pretty little slut and I get to work removing all of your body hair. I know that you both love and hate this - it thrills you for me to be in such control over you, marking you as my own plaything, but you are a very private person and the danger of people knowing what we do, is on your mind as the hair from your legs, chest and arms is removed.

Once you are hairless in front of me, smooth to the touch and even more vulnerable than before, I dry you off with a big fluffy towel and lead you back into the bedroom, where I have an outfit ready for you. It's a red lacy body, with slits cut out for your nipples and that sissy cock of yours. You dress quickly, wanting to please. The body strains a little across your broad chest, your nipples barely showing through the slits. Your cock, hard once more and looking dangerously like it might be wet again, is standing to attention from the slit between your legs. You stand, arms behind your back, hands joined together, chest out, legs hip width apart, ready to be inspected.

I walk around you, admiring you, stroking my fingers down your arms, your chest, feeling the material of the body, touching the lace between my fingers, listening to your breath quicken as my nails brush against the bobbing head of your cock, wiping away the moisture I find there and swiftly pushing my finger between your slightly parted lips, where you eagerly lick and suck it clean, tasting your pre-cum. I repeat the motion and then leave my finger in your mouth, for you to show me how good you can suck the digit, telling you to prepare to suck my cock.

I gently push you down into the seat at the dressing table and tell you what a pretty little slut you are, my pretty little slut, as I pull out my makeup and get to work painting your face. You sit and watch in the mirror as I apply blusher to your cheeks and mascara to your lashes, stopping occasionally to admire my work and how pretty you are all made up for your goddess. When I'm pleased with the final look, I slick on some red lipstick and clear gloss over the top and get you on your knees in front of the bed.

Picking up the length of rope I brought with me, I get to work tying your arms behind your back, looping them together and bringing the slack tight so that you cannot move an inch. Satisfied you are nice and bound for me, I pull on the strap-on with its large silicone cock, prominent veins and bulbous head bobbing as I position myself in front of your waiting mouth. "Suck your goddess' cock like a good little slut, and I might let you stroke that little thing of yours until it makes a mess", I smile down at you sweetly, pushing the head of the silicone cock between your lips where you hungrily lick and suck on it, having to rock slightly back and forth on the balls of your feet, without the use of your arms, which are bound tight behind your back. I almost cum watching you, all dressed up, bound and at my mercy, your perfect makeup being smudged as you suck cock like a pro. Your own cock is still hard, bobbing up and down below us as you pay attention to my plastic shaft, taking it deep, occasionally coming up for air, looking up into my eyes, making me shake with the orgasm building inside me at the intense feeling of power I have back over you, the dynamic making me intensely turned on.

I show great restraint in not pushing you onto the bed and riding you until I cum. Instead, I untie the rope, tell you that you've been a very, very good boy for me and instruct you to remove my cock for me, then undress both of us. You do as I say, quickly, sensing the urgency as I lie back on the bed and tell you to climb up. Holding the back of your head, a fistful of your thick, dark hair in my hand, I push your face down between my legs, barely giving you time to appreciate the shaved, silky smooth skin of my pussy before it's all you can taste, see, smell. It intoxicates you as I squeeze my thighs around your head, making it impossible to escape, to take a breath. Your drowning in my pussy as I start to buck, already coasting on the wave of my first orgasm, crashing over the edge with a scream from deep within. The sensation of your willing tongue, the feeling of being 100% in control, the feeling of your head buried between my legs, it sets me off again and again. I feel almost delirious as the orgasms keep coming, blurring into each other, your own breathing muffled, ragged as you keep licking me, barely enough air to stay conscious.

Just when you think you might black out, I open my legs and bring you up to kiss me, tasting myself all over your lips, on your tongue, the moisture slick on your chin. I lick it clean, kissing you passionately, giving you the instruction to kiss me back, and we lie there, intertwined, for a moment, almost like a normal couple, before I tell you to sit cross legged next to me and I regain control, using my hand on your cock to bring you once more to the edge.

It doesn't take long, the activities of the evening have excited you and my gentle touch is too much for your fatigued body and mind. I position you so that you are lying between my open legs, back to my chest, as I start touching you again, my breath warm on your neck as I tell you what a good boy you've been, asking if you think you deserve to make a mess tonight. I alternate hands and speed, picking up the pace and then switching to a slow, steady rhythm that has your breathing quicken and falter.

The sound of your breath has me on the edge myself again and, in one swift move, I move so that I'm now on top of you, crouching over your throbbing cock as I lower myself down onto it, the sensation of it entering me enough to have another orgasm shudder through my entire body as I push and pull myself up and down on your cock. I can see you are getting close too, and I lock eyes with you as I grind down onto you, knowing you will do anything not to cum without my permission, your eyes begging mine for that release you crave so bad. I grind harder, faster, with more urgency. You let out a little whimper, whispering that you can't hold it. I look into your eyes and tell you that you can. Then I climb off, sit next to you and whisper in your ear, "Cum for me, baby. Make a big mess for me".

You don't need to be told twice, the floodgates open as your cock stiffens, shakes and shoots warm cum all over your own chest, right up to your neck, little droplets leaking down from the now spent head of your cock, pooling in your belly button. "Clean up". I smile down at you, watching as you get to work, licking every last drop from your fingers as you look into my eyes.

Once you're done, I hold you in my arms, feeling your heart rate return to normal as you relax and fall into a contented sleep, head on my chest, with me stroking your arm softly.