Come for a Visit, Stay for Life Ch. 03

Story Info
The hunt continues and Brian suffers.
2.3k words
4.15
10.3k
2

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maybemay
maybemay
78 Followers

Come for a Visit, Stay for a Lifetime

Chapter 3

Notice to the reader: This story has a female superior theme and contains scenes or descriptions of sexual abuse, primarily of a man but also of women. If such things shock or disgust you, please read something else.

I spent the night sleeping on my side and stomach, waking up twice to apply more cream. Just as the sun came up I heard the distant sound of a horn and knew that I had better get moving and look for a good hiding place to spend the day. My ass was still quite sore and I did not think that I could stand another capture like yesterday's. After a few hours I managed to find a stream that led me to a tree where I could reach the bottom branches without stepping out of the water. It was a large tree and quite leafy. I was certain I could spend the day there without being seen or scented by one of the hounds. I was not sure how I would be able to sit given the tenderness of by behind but I found that I could lay on my stomach, leopard style, in the crotch of some branches. Occasionally I could hear a hound barking and one time caught a glimpse of a horse and rider off a bit down below. However, I managed to spend the day without capture and as the sun began to set I climbed down and made my way back to the hut I had used the night before.

After another night's rest and a good breakfast from the food stored in the hut, I felt in much better shape. My mind was clearer and my body stronger. I decided that staying hidden was my best option and since no one had found me yesterday, I decided to head back to that same tree. When I got there I noticed a piece of paper pinned to the bark with a note saying, "I missed you this time but you better find another tree."

Crap, there went that plan and no telling if I could find another spot like it. I knew I had to be silent and stealthy until I could find another hut or hiding place. In the distance I could hear dogs barking and it sounded like they were getting closer. I knew I had to move fast. How the hell was this fair? They obviously knew the island and I did not. They were on horseback and I on foot. Add to that the dogs and my chances seemed to shrink to within a fraction of zero. Giving up was not an option, not with someone like Annie out there hunting for me and I had no idea if she was even the worst of them.

I moved upstream away from the tree looking for a place where I could go ashore without leaving a track or my scent. As I moved higher, the banks became more rocky and I decided to move to land. The trees here were smaller and not suited to hiding but there was plenty of vegetation. I tried to stay to rocky surfaces and made my way up onto an outcrop where I was able to lower myself into the dense plant life below. I was shaded from the hot afternoon sun and practically invisible to anyone on the ground. It had taken around six hours of hard and careful exploration to find this spot and despite wanting remain alert, I must have dozed off. I was awakened by a slap to my face and I was grabbed by my collar and pulled out of my hiding place.

My captor was another of the stout, muscular women I saw on the dock. I was thankful not to see Annie's face but unsure about this new one. She let go of my collar and shoved me to the ground.

"Listen carefully and I won't have to trank or shock you. Get on your knees and kneel on your hands while I tag you. It will only hurt for a second and a little less than what a woman feels when she gets her ears pierced."

I did what she ordered and she fastened a small red tag next to the green one already in my ear.

"You are now one third of the way to being the personal property of Mildred Bonneville. You are welcome! Now stand up and remove that breach cloth and let me inspect you"

Mildred watched as I dropped the cloth and proceeded to walk around me. She stopped behind me and let out a whistle. "Someone has been busy back here. A few of our citizens have been badly abused by men. My guess you captor was one of them. Not many of us have a sadistic streak and the one who beat you may not either. You might have been her first chance to vent her frustrations. Is it still tender?"

"Yes," I replied, "but it is getting better."

"Bend over and spread those cheeks." She ordered.

I did so fearing what was coming next. Instead she gently touched my sphincter and withdrew her hand.

"I am a nurse or at least I was one before coming here. You have some rectal tearing back there but not too serious. I can tell someone was quite rough with you but if left alone it should heal in a few days. I take it that you have never had anal?"

I said that I had not.

"I thought as much. You need to start small and go slow at first and whoever did this was fast and angry. I hope it does not turn you off to the experience. Some guys find it enjoyable and some women, me for example, get off on the power trip. However, it does change my plans for a celebration. I think I will allow my environmentalist nature dominate and practice catch and release. Go ahead, put you cloth back on and get out of here."

I quickly did so and started to jog away.

Mildred yelled at me as I headed away. "Don't expect to be so lucky the next time I catch you."

According to the rules I had three hours to become invisible again so I decided to get as high as I could on the central cone of this island and look for the shortest route to the coast. I decided that the stream was too well know a route by now and I needed some time to come up with a plan. Horses should be slow or useless up near the top and this might give me a bit more time.

It took a couple of hours to reach the high point of the island and I could see that there was a fairly short route down to the coast. My plan was to hit the coast near dark and work my way around the island to a somewhere as far from where I had last been spotted while letting the water hide my scent from the dogs. If I had a bit of luck I might even find something to give me a clue as to where another hut might be.

I was around three hours into my trip and had maybe an hour or so of sunlight remaining before I could move more openly. I was thinking that this was going to work and if I could keep it up for one more day, I could reclaim my freedom. I no sooner thought this when something yanked me off my feet and I was snapped, upside down into the air. I recovered my senses and discovered myself hanging by a rope noose around my feet about eight feet off the ground. A bell was tinkling loudly with my every move. I was caught but not yet captured and I struggled to loosen the rope and get free. Then I heard a familiar sounding laugh and a cold sweat began to form and trickle down the small of my back.

"Well look at what we have here. How's it hanging Brian? Don't answer, I can see that it is hanging quite nicely"

It was Annie again and she had someone different with her this time.

"I'll keep my finger on the button while you let him down Valarie. Be careful, we don't want him to fall on his head."

The woman she called Valarie did something with the rope and in a series of jerking drops I was lowered to the ground. My ankles were sore and I rolled into a sitting posture to undo the rope and rub out the soreness. Valarie walked over and looked down at me.

"How does it feel, pig?" She said, and then spit in my face. She then kicked me hard in the side just below my ribs and I felt like I was not able to breath. As I struggled, Annie walked up and jabbed me in the neck with something and I passed out.

I came to and found myself bent around a log with my hands tied to my ankles. Another rope went through my collar and secured my head and upper body from moving more than a few inches. In front of me Annie and Valarie were sitting by a small campfire. When they stood I could see that both were wearing dildos over top of their jeans.

I tried to protest. "You're not supposed to do any permanent damage. I'm still injured from the last time. You can't do this!"

"Don't tell us what we can't do, fuck bait." Annie answered.

"You will disqualified if you do this." I tried to reason.

"Like we give a shit, Valarie added. "The rules only say no permanent damage and that definition leaves us a lot of room for fun. Annie tells me you are no longer a virgin back there so I suggest you relax and take it like a man."

Valarie was rubbing a large gob of something onto her dildo as she approached my exposed and vulnerable ass. She slapped the remaining bit onto my ass and with one strong thrust shoved into me. The pain was all I could stand as she worked herself in and out of me, all the while hitting my bruised side with her fist. She went on like this for five or ten minutes as my ass became numb to the damage and all I could feel was the pressure of her angry thrusts. Suddenly she stopped and cried, "next!"

Annie was already in position and wasted no time shoving hard into me. Her fingernails renewed their cuts and scratches on my shoulders and she gripped hard for each inward thrust. She did not say anything this time while grunting and thrusting herself in and out of me. I was openly crying by the time she stopped.

When I finally was able to control myself and looked up, the two women were back at the fire using a poker to play with the embers. Annie noticed my attention and spoke up.

"Maybe you are getting a feeling for what it is like to be helpless and abused. You probably think this to be so brutal and unfair. You are wondering how people can treat each other like this and still be human? The answer is that we can't. After it happens to you enough times you become something other than human. You retreat into some form of being that can not feel and only hates. That's where a man put me. You've been raped, what, three times? How about every night and in every hole that can fit a dick? How about after being smashed in the mouth and spitting out some teeth? Until you can answer yes to all of these questions you won't know what women like Val here and I have been through. Go ahead Val, show him your burns."

Valarie lowered her jeans to reveal scores of burn marks and scars from her hips down to her ankles.

"Her son of a bitch even burned the bottoms of her feet, didn't he?"

Valarie removed a shoe and held the scarred bottom of her foot up tight to my face.

"You paid some of that back didn't you Val? Go ahead and tell our guest here what you did to your hubby."

"I waited until he was solidly stoned, drunk and asleep and I tied him up. Then I cut off his dick and balls. I shoved them into his mouth and down his throat and used duct tape to make a mummy out of his head. The stinking bastard died choking on his own cock."

"And how did that feel Val?"

"It felt empty and incomplete. That bastard only suffered for the few minutes while he choked while I had suffered for years and still do."

"So you see Brian, we have some issues to work through." Annie said. "You may be beginning to understand why we are doing this and why Val is going to do what comes next."

Valarie then got up from the fire and with a glowing poker in her hand walked over.

"This is just a little souvenir of your visit. It will likely get us disqualified but you get to keep it as your prize for being part of a race of pigs."

I screamed as that hot poker was applied multiple times to the tender flesh of my ass.

---------------

"Looks like he passed out again."

"Yeah, let's just tag him, untie him and head back to base."

"This is your second tag, right?"

"No, I let Sandy used her tag and then she decided to quit the team."

"Do you still want him as a prize?"

"Go ahead and use your tag. If we don't get disqualified, it might be fun to have him to kick around when we feel like it and maybe we can use him to make some money."

To be continued

maybemay
maybemay
78 Followers