All Comments on 'Come for a Visit, Stay for Life Ch. 04'

by maybemay

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

Finally, someone agrees that suicide is preferable to torture and maiming.

But the truth of his torture is that he is already suffering from infection and being pissed on won’t help. You should have given him a fever and puss leaking from his wounds. Not to mention blowflys leaving egg sacs on his skin or the myriad of insects that are drawn to the scent of blood and infection.

Watching pass out from blood poisoning would have been realistic and a very real possibility.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very imaginative and well written.

Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm just here for the plot at this point haha. I think the MC's reaction here was probably one of the few sane reactions in this type of genre. I think you probably could have made it darker or more dicey with Annie catching him a third time only to get her prize taken when they find out how bad she is, but I like the decision here nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Aurora...a place where Hillary can finally be elected!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like it much!

well written.

for my liking it could contain a bit more sexuality, humiliation, pleasuring of the huntresses ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story has gotten outrageously dumb. Not for the concept, but the first time the guy says something he whines about his wounds and not stating his case. And why not rip the tags on of his ear. He hasn't fought back one bit. Obviously written by a woman.

maybemaymaybemayabout 2 years agoAuthor

Do stories written by women bother you?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous