Come for a Visit, Stay for Life Ch. 11

Story Info
Brian,s kidnappers continue his conditioning.
1.3k words
4.14
9.5k
1

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maybemay
maybemay
78 Followers

Come for a Visit, Stay for a Life

Chapter 11

This is a continuation of a very dark chapter featuring the abuse of a male character. Be advised to read something else if such stories offend you.

Annie and Valarie had finished their long lunch with a few glasses of wine. As a result they were a little tipsy when they returned to Brian's restrained body. Brian's eyes were closed and he was gently snoring. His body was still attached to an IV pole. A drip of saline solution mixed with a chemical cocktail of Viagra, Oxytocin and Scopolamine produced a near permanent arousal along with a feeling of emotional attachment and a willingness to do as he was told. The two women watched him sleep and tried to focus on the rest of their plan for making permanent changes to his psyche.

"I don't think he really wants anyone to touch his penis after what we have put him through." Annie said. "When we left him before lunch he was crying some very real tears just as he climaxed. I think we should go one more time to be sure but I don't think he can ever enjoy a traditional penis in vagina or penis in anything orgasm again. His body may still produce a reflex reaction but he should be completely terrified at any thought of it happening. Let's wake him up and find out."

"Val, go an put on some makeup and get into that sexy black outfit with the deep v front. I'll step out when you are ready."

Valarie returned a half an hour later looking quite attractive. Her hair was combed out and her makeup subtle but sexy. Her black dress highlighted her large, curvy figure and emphasized her her full, well rounded breasts. She was giving off a vibe that screamed available sexuality. Annie gave her an admiring whistle and a pat on the ass as she quietly slipped out of the room.

Valarie walked over to Brian's naked body and softly began to stroke his face. His snoring slowly lessened and his breathing resumed a more normal waking pattern. When his eyelids fluttered she moved her face close to his, placing a soft and lasting kiss upon his lips. As she lingered she ran her tongue gently back and forth across them before finding the right spot between them and forcing her probing tongue into the warm recesses of his mouth.

Brian stirred to a more wakeful state.

"How are we doing my beautiful man?" She whispered. "Are we awake and feeling better?"

"I feel kind of strange." Brian answered. "I think I may be dreaming. My body feels all different and I am scared and lonely. Why can't I move my legs and arms? Are you going to stay with me?"

"So many questions my beautiful little man. You don't need any answers right now. All you need is me. I am here for you. I will keep you safe. I will stay with you but you need to do something for me. You want me to stay, don't you?"

"Yes, please stay. I really want you to. I'll do whatever you want, just don't leave me alone."

"Well Brian," Annie answered, "I want to stay with you too. I want to keep you very close to me. I want to be as close to you as two people can ever be. You want me to do that Brian? You want me to keep you as close to me as I can?"

"Please," he answered.

"Very well then Brian. I want this too."

Valarie let her hand slide down to his erect penis. Her fingers gently caressed it.

Brian's entire body stiffened and pulled back as if it had been hit with a jolt of electricity.

"Please," he pleaded, "don't touch me there."

"Why not Brian? I like to touch you there. I need to touch you there. You want to be close to me don't you? You don't want me to leave, do you?"

"Yes, I want you to stay, I want you to keep me close but can't we be close without you touching me there?"

"Maybe Brian, maybe we can but only if I am sure that I don't have to worry about that penis of yours getting too excited. There are many things we can do if that penis of yours stays out of the way."

"I can't help that it is hard. I really can't. It never does this. I can't make it go back down."

"Maybe there is something I can do to help, just this one time." Valarie slipped her body up onto the table, her legs straddling Brian. Her full mound of pubic hairs glistening with wetness.

"Please don't." He pleaded. "Please don't."

Valarie did not say a word. Her hand reached behind her and grabbed his penis rubbing the shaft and coating it with lubricant. Tears began to form in Brian's eyes. Slowly she moved back, positioning her vagina directly above his stiff shaft and guided him into her.

He began to cry openly.

Back and forth she rode, relentlessly working her body against his and using her thigh muscles in what some might call a whorehouse squeeze to quicken his automatic reactions. Brian squirmed and tried to pull away from her but his bindings held him firmly in place allowing her to grind aggressively against his stiff but unwilling penis. His sobbing cries now came continuously along with pleadings for her to stop. These cries only seemed to heighten her enjoyment and increase the fury of her efforts.

Back and forth she rode using a mix of long slow strokes followed by a rapid flurry of short, hard thrusts. When she felt him ready to cum, she tighten her fingers around the base of his penis and withdrew her body until she felt that slight relaxation that signaled his moment had passes. Then she renewed her efforts prolonging the session until she finally lost control of herself and allowed him to release himself into her while his mouth released a steady scream in protest. His scream boosted her exhilaration and prolonged her climax causing her to ride his bucking body as if it were a wild bronco. Finally, dripping with sweat, she rolled off his still twisting body, leaving him sobbing and alone as she slipped out of the room.

Annie met her just outside the door. "That was some performance you gave in there," she said, "Academy Award grade performance!"

"I know," Valarie responded. "I just about choked on my own vomit after kissing him. Not an easy thing to fake that kind of performance but quite necessary for the test."

"I agree and now we have a pretty good idea of success. I don't think he will be using his junk for anything other then a pee spigot. Those two bitches who own him now have some very damaged goods."

In the distance the soft purr of an airplane engine could be heard growing slightly louder until both women stopped talking to listen.

"It sounds like it is coming our way Val. I think we may need to skip the next part of our plan. Damn shame too. I was looking forward to turning him into a world class pussy eating addict and ass slave."

"Better to run away and survive to do this again some day." Valarie added. "Do we take him with us or just leave him here tied to the table?"

"I think we can afford to be a bit creative," Annie explained. "They are likely just doing a search for his collar and we have that blocked. They are eventually going to figure that out and come here to do a ground search. We will be long gone by then but we have a little time for one more idea."

To be continued.

maybemay
maybemay
78 Followers