Come for a Visit, Stay for Life Ch. 13

Story Info
Brian's homecoming.
2k words
4
5.9k
4

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maybemay
maybemay
78 Followers

Come for a Visit, Stay for a Life

Chapter 13, The Homecoming

Twice during the night Mildred was awakened by the struggles of the two bound women nearby on the floor. On both occasions a shove with her foot and the threat of hooking them up to the IV they had used on Brian quickly settled them down. At around 7am she awoke for the last time to the sound of the seaplane passing over the island as it turned into its landing approach. It was time to check on Brian and have a chat with her captives.

Brian was still sleeping soundly and she decided to leave him do so until the last minute. Returning to the other room she found the two women still bound and restlessly trying to move into a different position but finding it impossible due to the way they were bound together.

"Hold still you morons and I'll make it so you can sit up."

Mildred removed the straps that bound them together, back to back and head to foot. Both women immediately rolled into a sitting position.

"How about undoing our hands and feet?" Annie asked.

"I don't think that is a good idea," Mildred answered, "at least until my friends get here. I'm not particularly worried about handling you two but I also see no need to do you any favors."

"You ought to be thanking us." Annie offered. "We have trained your boy for you. Better than you or that twit Sandy ever could. Wait until you see how he gives head, it will rock your world."

Mildred gave her an astonished look. "You expect thanks? Are you really that stupid? What in the Goddess' name makes you think our property needed training and that either of you were competent enough to do it? Brian was already a fantastic cunnilinguist and damn near completely trained the way we wanted him."

"Don't bother to answer, the questions were rhetorical. You two are not smart enough to train a fat man to want dinner. Just look at this mess; scopolamine and oxytocin! Mind altering chemicals are not training. This place looks more like some Nazi interrogation chamber than anything else. And who asked you to do anything to our property? What gives you the right to interfere with the property of any other woman in this republic?"

Valarie started to say something but Mildred quickly cut her off. "Again, rhetorical questions, so shut your fuck'in mouths and listen."

"I was one of the five women who founded this republic years ago. Our idea was to create a place women could live in harmony with each other and without male interference. Originally, we were going to ban males outright but after a lot of long and sometimes heated discussion it was decided that a total ban on males interfered with the rights of women who felt a need for males in their life. The compromise that we agreed to insisted that any male allowed to come to Aurora be the absolute property of a woman. To do this required that suitable males go through a screening process that would completely weed out any potential trouble makers. There would be no challenge to female authority allowed. Males who fantasize about places like Aurora were just the opposite of what we wanted. Such males usually make everything about their wants and desires. They try to control without realizing they are doing so. We wanted any Aurora males to fit our needs and not their own.

To do this we decided that males fitting a well researched psychological profile would be forcibly recruited and put through a testing procedure in order to be claimed. This is the real purpose behind our hunt. A woman has to want a male strongly enough to hunt him down and claim him. At the same time the male learns a solid lesson about his place in our society. It is a lesson designed to convince him that anything he wishes to accomplish during his life here will come from the good graces of the woman who wins him and forevermore owns him. It clearly shows him his place. A woman who wins a male in this way understands her power and authority over him as well as her responsibility. It is a lesson for both parties. In the 25 year history of Aurora, no male has every tried to escape, revolted or taken any action to cause harm or discomfort to any woman in the republic. This has been done without the use of any mind altering drugs and without any woman ever interfering with the property of another. That is until you two decided to change things."

"Bringing Brian to Aurora was my idea. In the 25 years that I have been here, I never felt the need for a man in my life. I am not a lesbian and I have enjoyed a male from time to time. I don't hate men but before I quit the Marines I saw a side of males that I just did not like or want around in my life. I felt that a society run by and for women could be the answer and I still think I am right. I was ready to go the rest of my life without any male contact and then I met Sandy. Sandy had a lot of good reasons to hate men and those reason handicapped her in fulfilling her full potential as a woman. She needed to overcome her fear and understand that she could be in control. Until she realized that lesson she would not be free of her demons. Capturing, claiming and molding Brian was part of her cure and if you two have fucked that up, you can be sure that I am not anywhere near done with you."

"I'm not sure what the council is going to do to you two but I am going to make you a promise. If I ever see either of you anywhere within sight of Brian, I will personally find some deserted fly speck of land out in the middle of the ocean and drop you out of the plane, butt naked onto it. Rhonda and I are good friends and I already know that she would love to see me do it."

As Mildred finished she heard voices and footsteps approaching. Rhonda and Sandy came into the room along with two of their friends from Dawn.

"Looks like you have been busy Millie, care to share the story?"

"I'll fill you and everybody else in on the flight back, Rhonda. Right now I just want to get Brian back home where Sandy and I can start the healing process. He's in the other room and I gave him some meds to help him sleep. We should be able to get him on his feet to walk to the beach but we are going to have to keep him on his side for the flight back."

"Whatever we do we have to do it right now. There is some bad weather coming in and I need to get us in the air within the next half hour in order to stay ahead of it. The problem is that there are too many of us for the plane to take in one trip."

"That won't be a problem. These two ladies on the floor came here by boat and I am sure they can find their way home the same way they came."

"What about the storm?" Annie protested. "Are you going to just maroon us here to take our chances?"

"What were you going to do with Brian when you were finished with him? Were you going to escort him safely back to his home or were you two going to just hop into the boat and let him take his chances?"

"Again, rhetorical. However, I am going to give you a break. This shelter was made for just such a purpose. Ride out the storm and then load your stupid asses into the boat you came here in and make your own way home. Or drown yourselves, I really don't care which."

With that said Mildred took Sandy by the hand and went to get Brian up and onto his feet. Brian was barely conscious and mostly unaware of his surroundings but he quickly recognized both Millie and Sandy. As they lifted him onto his feet and steadied him between them, his head shifted to Sandy's shoulder and she heard him softly mumble her name. The sound of it filled her with pride.

"Hurry up with him." Rhonda called out. "We need to leave now."

As the women made their way out of the shelter Valarie called out to them. "Hey, you forgot to take off our straps!"

"I didn't forget," Mildred answered. "There are plenty of knives in the kitchen and I am sure you can figure out how to free yourselves."

A few days later, back at their home in Dawn:

Brian lay on the sofa his head in Sandy's lap. She softly stroked his hair while Mildred sat nearby nursing a tall glass of red wine.

"Millie is really your hero Brian. You should have seen her jumping off the plane. She was like some sort of commando on a mission."

"Actually, I was a commando on a mission and it was the most fun that I've had in a couple of decades." Mildred answered as she took another long sip.

"I'm just happy to be back home." Brian said. "My brain is still a bit mushy and I feel so mixed up inside but I know that this is where I feel safe."

"You still have a bit of that chemical stew in you body, Brian. It will take a few more days for your body to get rid of it and a few more before can can properly sit in a chair." Mildred responded.

"They did something to my ass. They were burning something into my skin like one of them did back on the hunt. Will that leave a permanent mark?

"It might," Sandy answered, "but after everything heals we will see what we can do about it."

"I hope you can. I don't want anything from them on my body."

"I was thinking about that on the way home." Sandy answered. "I liked the idea of the haiku but as a tattoo and not branded. We may be able to hide their hideous scaring of your body with something nice, something that makes you feel safe and wanted. I was playing around with the words in my head and came up with something you might like once you are feeling better. If you like it it will be my gift to you."

"Only if you or Millie do the tattoo. I don't want anyone else to see down there just yet."

"Silly boy, of course it will be me that does the work. I am the artist in this relationship and I have done tattoos before. Here is what I am thinking about writing: Broken soul of man ~ reassembled and reformed ~ reborn in her love."

"Maybe my brain is still too foggy. What does it mean?

"It means that you came to us without purpose and confused and that we claimed you, took you into our lives and put you back together the right way. We made you part of us and gave you a new life and a new and better way to live it."

"It sounds beautiful the way you say it Sandy. I think I might like that."

"All right you two, enough of that for now. Brian, I think you are recovered enough to get dinner started. I'm getting tired of eating my own cooking and tired of watching you two mope around. Get him on his feet Sandy and let him get started while you and I see about getting your bike back. How about it Brian, you ready to be useful again?"

"Yes mam." He answered, getting to his feet. "Anything special you want for dinner?"

"I don't really care just so long as I don't have to fix it but afterwards I may have a special request if your knees are not too sore."

As he left for the kitchen he heard Sandy shout after him: "Make that two special requests after dinner and I'll bring a pad for your knees."

The End (for the time being)

maybemay
maybemay
78 Followers