All Comments on 'Come for a Visit, Stay for Life Ch. 13'

by maybemay

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

Thats not a Republic, it’s tyranny. A republic is determined by protecting the rights of the individual but men have ZERO fucking rights except the right to be a slave.

If no man has revolted, it’s because he has no access to firearms, freedom to protest or even the ability to leave.

In short, he is treated like a pet, or more accurately, cattle. No one cared that they were torturing a man, they only cared that those women were torturing someone else's property.

And if men are property, then it’s not a Republic.

maybemaymaybemayalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Tell that to the good old USA prior to the 13th Amendment. The women of Aurora are calling themselves a republic in the same way that the founding fathers of the USA declared themselves to be one in 1788. Most people held in bondage against their will would have disagreed. I'm not sure what Brian would say as his mind is fairly scrambled. After all, this is just a tale and not a model for society. Some people may feel it is a good idea but then there are people who are up for every conceivable kink.

FutafemdomFutafemdomalmost 2 years ago

Not very smutty, but all in all not a bad story as far as ginarchy stuff goes

maybemaymaybemayalmost 2 years agoAuthor

One final thought on this story and the rights of men in the Republic of Aurora: It was not so long ago that women in the United States and many other nations in the "free world" were treated much like any of the men in Aurora. Until the mid 1800s many American women could not vote, own property or refuse the sexual advances of whatever man "owned" her. In some countries today this is still true. What happens to fictional Brian in Aurora, while bizarre, is not all that uncommon for some real women throughout the world and throughout time.

si4foosi4fooalmost 2 years ago

Interesting story which isn't so stupid to believe that a woman ruled society would have no issues. Property and ownership still exist to this day that is fact. but what is shown here is also worse in alot of ways because they chose there target's for abduction took them and then indoctrinated them into there society in a well brutal manner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Basically - they are simply slave owners .

Rookiesan1954Rookiesan1954over 1 year ago

What a fantasy read! Bit of a turn on actually

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Next part please

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

maybemay sounds like a candidate for MAGA an ever Trumper.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Someone tell maybemay just because it happened does not make it good or right. SLAVERY happened and black people and a lot of whites still get ticked off about it. Don't really want to read about it either.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous