Come Fuck the Friendly Skies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle grimaced. "Yeah, we didn't realize there were different packages until we checked in. I'll blame my husband for that one, but upgrading at check-in was more than it was worth with the two kids."

Dave nodded in agreement.

"Well, we're headed over to Chez Gourmet. It's the French restaurant on the adult side. You're welcome to join us, unless you are getting back to your husband and kids."

"Adult side?" Danielle asked. "Like nude and prude sides?"

Adam laughed. "No, not like Hedonism, much respect though. But yes, the adult side. The west half of the resort doesn't allow children. It's not like topless or anything, but there's no loud music or children allowed. It's much more relaxing. Our rooms are over there in the last building."

Danielle considered it for a minute but then politely declined. "I appreciate the offer, but I just ate. Greg and the boys are asleep, so Im just out for a nice walk."

Dave chimed in. "Then I must insist, if you don't have anywhere to be, you just have to join us. You have to be Platinum to even get a table at Chez Gourmet, and children arent allowed. Even if you just nibble at an appetizer and get a glass of wine. Their steak tartare is just incredible."

The offer made Danielle a bit nervous. Normally she'd have thanked them for the offer but stuck to her guns, but as she looked at Dave and Adam, she felt comfortable. Dave, while older, was handsome and in shape. He wore khakis and a Hawaiian shirt. Adam was a bit younger, maybe in his late 30s or early 40s. He was tall, solid, and bald. It was obvious he spent a good amount of time in the gym. He wore charcoal slacks and a teal button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his biceps.

"Okay, since you insist. But I feel a bit underdressed." Danielle said, nervously.

"You'll be fine." Said Dave. "The dress code only says no shorts and closed toe shoes for men. You look great, by the way."

Dave and Adam led the way along the beach while Danielle enjoyed the sound of the crashing waves and the moonlit path.

"I didn't realize the crew stayed at the resorts. I kinda figured that you guys would just turn around and head right back to Chicago or something."

"Sometimes we do." Said Adam. "I do this all month though. Fly back to Chicago tomorrow, a night at home, and then back here the next day."

"That must be really nice." Said Danielle. "Especially if the company puts you up here and gets you the Platinum package."

"Can't complain." Laughed Dave. "I would be back here with Adam in a few days, but I have vacation starting after this trip. He'll have to find another Captain to buy pretty girls all the drinks."

Adam and Dave shared a laugh as if they often invited their passengers to dinner.

"So, are you guys married?" Asked Danielle.

"Divorced." Said Dave. "Got two kids though, both in college."

"I'm single." Adam followed up Dave. "Had a few serious girlfriends, but they couldn't handle the military life prior to working here and me being gone all the time now."

That made Danielle a bit nervous. She'd expected that they'd both be married and settled down. She knew that she should just finish her drink and say goodnight, but by the time she had built up the courage to do so, they were already at the restaurant and the hostess was sitting them.

Danielle thought to herself. "It's okay. Enjoy their company and a glass of wine and then head back to the room. Nothing is going to happen. Take a deep breath and enjoy the free meal."

And she did. From the moment they sat at their table, Danielle was completely relaxed. The experience started with a choice of bread, wine for the table, and a palate cleanser shot that tasted nutty with a hint of black bean. The menu only had three options each for appetizer, entree, and dessert. She had planned on just trying the steak tartare, but then she saw the chateaubriand and ordered that as well with the crème brûlée.

Dave wasn't lying in the slightest. The presentation was exquisite, and thankfully the portions were small, so Danielle didn't feel too bad about eating a second meal. Still, she left a small portion behind so that she didnt overindulge too much.

Dave and Adam told Danielle of all the things there were to do at the resort. They highly recommended the spa, and Adam insisted that he was going to spend all morning in their soaking tubs and salt baths before they flew back to Chicago tomorrow.

"Nothing like being in a total state of relaxation before grabbing a hearty lunch and then flying four hours. Makes the work part of the day go by really fast." He said.

"It sounds amazing. I'll have to give it a try."

"They ask you for your room number when you check into the spa. Try to go tomorrow and give them my room so they don't charge you. It's 1238."

"Oh, I don't know about that." Worried Danielle. "I wouldn't feel right."

"They won't question you, but suit yourself."

Danielle thought on it and looked at the pictures of the spa on Adam's phone.

"Okay, well...I'll say a definite maybe."

They finished their desserts and the bottle of wine, Dave left a generous tip for the three of them, and then they headed out of the restaurant, thanking every member of the staff for a wonderful meal.

Danielle was just preparing to say goodnight, when Adam spoke up first. "We're going to grab another drink and head to the casino for a bit if you'd like to join us. Dave here likes to pretend that he's a high roller and pay for everyone's first fifty dollars in the game of their choice."

Danielle looked at Dave.

"It's true. I do." He laughed.

"No pressure though, if you need to get back." Adam continued.

"Well," Danielle thought, "I really should head back to the room."

She pulled out her phone and brought up Greg on her Messenger app. It said, last active 1 hour and 17 minutes ago. He was definitely asleep, and it was only 9 o'clock.

"Okay. What the hell, right?"

"To the casino!" Chanted Dave.

Adam held up his had and stopped Dave mid-step.

"To the bar. You meant to the bar, then the casino." Adam joked.

"I thought that was implied." Danielle quipped.

"Thank you, Danielle," Dave laughed, "It most certainly was implied."

The three grabbed another round of mojitos and made the 10 minute walk across the property to the casino along the beach. Adam explained that there was a trolly that would take them, considering Danielle's choice of footwear, but Danielle wanted to enjoy another moonlit stroll. Besides, the wedges weren't as bad as they looked.

The casino was smaller than Danielle expected, and the only table games were roulette and blackjack, as well as several rows of slots. Adam went to get another round of drinks and Dave asked Danielle what her game of choice would be. She chose roulette.

Adam had just returned with the drinks when Dave asked for $150 in chips in three colors and passed them out evenly between the three of them.

"No!" Danielle insisted. "You cannot buy me $50 in chips. I thought you were joking."

"He never jokes about gambling." Laughed Adam. "You'll offend him if you dont play those chips at this point."

"Well, I wouldn't want to offend Captain Dave, now would I? If I win, can I at least give you your $50 back?"

Adam shook his head, no. "You'd be the first that he took money from if you do."

It didn't matter. After 30 minutes all three of them had lost their money.

Danielle pulled herself away from the table and insisted that it was time that she said goodnight. Dave and Adam followed and offered to walk her back to her room and Danielle accepted.

"Thank you again for a wonderful evening, and Adam, thank you so much for sending those pictures." She said.

"Not a problem at all."

They reached Danielle's building, and she was about to head up the stairs, but she stopped short and asked a question.

"So, it's still early. What are you both doing with the rest of your night?"

Dave and Adam looked at each other.

"Well," Adam said, "They give us a bottle of rum and some mixers in our rooms. Dave likes to give his to the company workers at the airport, but I like to drink mine before we leave, so we're going to head back and see how much of that bottle we can get through while sitting on the balcony. You are welcome to join, if you want."

"No, thank you for the offer, but I should get to bed." Danielle said, although part of her wanted to stay out and have a drink.

"No problem. Enjoy the rest of your vacation."

Adam and Dave turned to leave.

"Oh...wait!" Exclaimed Danielle. "Is Lucky here with you guys? I really wanted to thank her for being so great to the boys this morning."

"The flight attendants didn't have an overnight like we did. They went back to Chicago." Said Dave.

"I think she's actually working my next flight." Said Adam. "I'll tell her you said thanks."

Danielle pictured the gorgeous Lucky flirting with her husband and was filled with a pang of jealousy, at first. But knowing that she wasn't here, and that Greg wouldn't accidentally happen upon her in what Danielle could only imagine was the skimpiest bikini in the world, made her smile.

"What?" Adam said with pause.

"Huh...oh, nothing. You know what. I will take you up on that drink. But it has to be my last one. I'm starting to get tipsy."

Danielle told herself that 11 o'clock was her limit. She would be back at her room by 11 o'clock. End of story. This was fun, but she didn't want to lead anyone on. She was married, and she was here with her family.

They quickly made it to Adam's room.

"Do you want to drink here, or take it down to the beach?" Adam asked.

Danielle could tell that Adam sensed her nervousness about being in his room.

"The beach sounds great."

"Okay, can you guys help me grab some cups and the ice bucket?"

The three of them entered the room to grab the supplies, when Danielle saw the bed. It was the biggest bed she had ever seen.

"What the hell is that?" She exclaimed.

"The bed?" Adam asked. "It's an Alaska King. Basically two king sized beds smashed together."

"It's huge!" Danielle laughed. "Who needs a bed that big?"

"They always give me the room with the Alaska King." Laughed Adam. "I guess they know I roll around alot."

They were about to leave when Adam spoke up again. "You two go ahead. I'm gonna change into some swim trunks. I'll be right behind you."

"Nuh uh," complained Dave. "We're not changing, you're not changing."

"Yeah!" Added Danielle. "I'm not going back to my room to get a swimsuit, and all I've got on is a dress and pink panties."

"Pink panties huh?" Adam's eyes shot open. "Lace or cotton?"

Danielle, knowing she had said too much, embarrassingly covered her crotch with her hands.

"Definitely cotton." Said Dave.

"No," Said Adam. "She's classy. The wedges, the dress. Lace all the way. And not cheap ones either."

They both looked at Danielle.

"Not that it is any of your business, but they are lace." She flared out her dress with her hands and gave Adam a courtsey.

"Told ya." Adam laughed, but still looked at Danielle.

She sighed. "And yes, they are expensive."

Adam maintained his gaze but said nothing, waiting for Danielle to say more.

"Ugh, they're Agent Provocateur. Are you happy."

"Extremely," Smirked Adam. "Expensive and a tad slutty. Well done! But I'm still changing. I'll be just a minute."

He closed the door and left Danielle and Dave on the landing, stunned silent. Dave looked Danielle up and down, clearly imagining her in her underwear.

Danielle broke the silence. "I cannot believe you took me for a cotton panty girl."

"Sorry," Dave admitted. "Divorced...I've been out of the game for a bit."

In what seemed to be only a minute, the door opened and Adam stepped out wearing only swim trunks and holding a towel and the bottle of Rum.

"Let's go!" He said.

Danielle hesitated for just a second as she admired his toned body, but then she shook her head and washed the alcohol induced impure thoughts from her mind.

On the beach, Adam poured three Rum and Cokes. Danielle asked them about their home lives and how often they were gone. All in all, it seemed like a fun job, but she couldn't imagine being away from home as often as they are. Although, if all the nights away were as glamorous as this, she could definitely see the draw.

Adam finished his drink and stood up.

"I'm going for a swim. Who's joining me?" He exclaimed.

Danielle laughed. "We told you, we're not dressed for a swim."

Dave just groaned and started taking off his shirt and pants.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"He's not going to give in until we go for a swim. Rum makes him turn into a moron." Dave stripped down to his boxer briefs and glared at Adam. "Happy?"

Danielle was stunned. "I...I'm not wearing a bra."

She thought that would end the discussion, but Adam just threw her his towel.

"You can cover up."

Adam and Dave turned and headed out into the moonlit waves leaving Danielle alone on the beach with nothing but her thoughts, a bottle of Rum, and Adam's towel.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." She said to herself.

Danielle sat and took off her wedges. She then stood, unzipped her dress and wrapped herself with the towel, slowly removing the dress underneath. It was a beach towel, so it covered her bare chest down to her thighs. She grabbed the bottle of rum, took a deep swig, threw caution to the wind, and waded out into the surf behind the guys.

The water was warm, and Danielle enjoyed the coolness of the soft breeze on her skin. The towel was wrapped tight, but she held it tight to her chest nonetheless.

Danielle stopped when the water reached just above her waist, but Adam and Dave swam deeper into the surf.

"I can't get my hair wet!" Danielle cried out.

The guys just kept swimming without answering. Danielle waded out a bit further, the water now up to her breasts, and the towel completely soaked though.

"I'm not doing this." She thought to herself.

Aloud, she called out, "I'm going to head back in."

Just as she was about to turn back toward the beach, she saw Adam and Dave barreling towards her, bodysurfing a large wave. Danielle turned her back and braced for impact.

The guys missed her, but the wave break caught her square in the back and sent her tumbling. The water wasn't deep, but the wave knocked the wind out of her and the alcohol had her questioning which was way up. Suddenly, a hand grabbed her by the shoulder and pulled her out of the surf.

It was Adam. He clutched Danielle to his chest and carried her to shallower water. As Danielle caught her breath, she realized that although she was still clutching the towel in her hand, it had been knocked loose from around her body and trailed behind them limply in the water. Her bare breasts were pressed against Adam's chest.

"Oh my God!" She shrieked.

"I'm so sorry!" Adam apologized. "You took quite the hit. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine...but can I cover up?"

Adam looked down and got an eyefull of Danielle's breasts.

"Oh." Was all he said as he turned his head and put her down.

Just as Danielle was covering herself with the towel, a resort worker yelled at the from the shore.

"Hey...hey you. You can't be swimming now. Beach closed. Get out!"

The three of them slowly trudged out of the surf, but that only drew an angrier response from the employee.

"Out! Out now!"

The three of them ran. Danielle held the towel to her chest without wrapping herself. At the shore she grabbed her dress and her shoes. Dave grabbed his clothes, and Adam scooped up the Rum, cups, and ice bucket. They all ran from the worker and made their way back to Adam's room, laughing and stumbling the entire way.

Dripping wet, Adam opened the door to his room and they all stepped inside.

"Well, that didn't go as I intended." Adam said. "Danielle, I'm so sorry. Let me get you another towel to dry off.

Danielle didn't know what had come over her. Maybe it was the drinks. Maybe it was the rush of skinny dipping. Maybe it was just the excitement of being away from the children and Greg, even if it was just for the evening. But as she stood there in nothing but her pink thong, clutching the wet towel to her chest, she let go of all her inhibitions. She let the towel fall to the floor and confidently walked over to Adam, wrapped her arms around his neck, and pulled his lips to hers.

Dave coughed to clear his throat. "Um...I think I'll leave you two be."

Danielle pulled away from Adam and looked at Dave. While Adam was tall and lean and handsome, Dave was average height and build, but still very attractive for an older man. Danielle laughed out loud. Adam was at least 10 years older than her and Dave was probably as old as her father. She took a good look at Dave, standing there, dripping wet in nothing but his boxer briefs. Danielle could easily see the outline of his rapidly growing cock.

She stepped over to Dave and grabbed his hand. "No...stay!"

Dave looked at Adam. Adam just shrugged and smiled in response.

Danielle took each man by the hand and slowly backed her way out of the entryway and into the bedroom. She stopped when her legs bumped into the bed. Danielle let go of their hands and while looking at both men, grabbed her pink panties by the waistband, bent at the waist, pulled them to the floor, and casually stepped out one leg and then the other.

"Your move." Danielle said with an air of cockiness.

The men stood silent for a moment and took in the sight of the beautiful, naked woman standing before them. Danielle stood at 5'5". Her tight little body was dripping wet and she was covered in goosebumps. Her strawberry blonde hair was darker than its usual shade and dripped with water as it hung over her left shoulder, trailing a small stream over her breast. Her c-cup breasts, still full from having only recently stopping breastfeeding, were pert and perky. Her pink nipples stood on end, fully alert and erect from the cold air. Her porcelain white skin shone with wetness in the light, the only flaws were a few stretch marks on her, now flat, tummy. The only indication that she had twice been pregnant.

"Are you sure about this?" Asked Adam.

Losing her confidence, her voice cracked. "No...so you better hurry and decide for me before I change my mind."

Dave and Adam didn't require any more encouragement. They both pulled off their bottoms in one fell swoop.

Adam's chiseled body was something to look at. His abs rippled as water dripped off of him and down his long cock, which now stood at half staff. He wasn't pornstar huge, but at just about eight inches, judging by her first look, he was bigger than her husband, or any of the men she had been with prior. Danielle started to accept that she had made the right decision.

Next she looked over to Dave. What he lacked in length, he made up for in girth. Dave was already fully erect, and while he was probably only a shade over five inches long, he had the thickest cock she had ever seen. At the base, it was already as thick as her wrist, but at the mid-point, it widened to the girth of a can of Coke, before tapering back off to a still thick, but slimmer head.

Danielle strutted over to Dave first and wrapped her pink painted fingers around his thick cock. She gently pulled him towards her until their bodies pressed together. She released her grip and allowed his cock to press up against her pelvic bone as she and Dave embraced, running her hands through his graying hair as he stuck his tongue in her mouth.

They stayed this way for about a minute until she pulled away from their embrace and gave Adam the same treatment. Back and forth she went. Stroking and kissing each man in succession until both of their cocks stood at their fullest.

Danielle dropped to her knees as Dave and Adam stood shoulder to shoulder. Danielle wrapped her left hand around Dave's cock and her right around Adam's. For a brief moment she saw the light flicker across her solitaire diamond engagement ring and hesitated.