Come Fuck the Friendly Skies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What am I doing?" She thought to herself. "I've already gone too far."

She was about to pull her hands away when she looked beyond the ring and saw the beautifully thick cock in her left hand, and the long and rigid cock attached to a hard body in her right. Danielle's pussy made the hard decision for her. She immediately felt herself foaming at the lips. Danielle closed her eyes so she could no longer see her engagement ring, leaned forward, and took the head of Dave's cock in her mouth.

The delightful thickness of it filled her mouth and stretched her lips to the max. The skin was cold from the water, but beneath the surface she could feel the temperature rising as her mouth caressed as much of Dave's cock as she could. Her right hand stroked Adam while she worked on forcing Dave's dick deeper into her mouth. Try as she may, though, she couldn't get her mouth around the thickest part of him.

Needing a break, she switched and took Adam's cock in her mouth. Being of only above average girth, and not some freak of nature soda can, Danielle was easily able to gobble up his first four inches until the head of his cock hit her throat and made her gag. Gathering herself, she rubbed her spit into Adam's cock with her right hand while doing the same for Dave with her left. This time, she took Adam's cock a little slower. Gently, the head pressed up against her throat, she relaxed, and then pushed her head forward until her nose was pressed up against Adam's pelvic bone. His entire eight inch length was buried deeply in her throat.

"Holy shit!" exclaimed Dave.

"No kidding." Said Adam in response.

Danielle tried to smile, but the movement made her start to once again gag on Adam's cock. Quickly she pulled back and let go of both men. Tears formed at the corners of her eyes as she coughed up spit and phlegm. Adam's cock stood straight out, trailing a thin line of spit from the head to Danielle's lip. It glistened in the light like a thread of spider's silk. Danielle wiped her mouth with her arm, then the tears from her eyes, and started again. First with Dave, and then Adam.

She never was able to get Dave fully into her mouth. His combination of length and girth just didn't work for her dimensions. But Adam, once her throat became accustomed to his length, she was able to move her head back and forth, taking his entire length, and then pulling all the way back.

Danielle's makeup was already a mess from being in the water, but as she worked the two cocks over with her mouth, her eyeliner smeared and her mascara ran down her face.

She was a woman possessed. The Rum gave her confidence that she had never had with Greg. Although he didn't have a cock like either of these two men. That's not to say that she and Greg had a bad sex life. They had always taken care of each other's needs, but Greg was pleasantly average in every way. Neither Dave nor Adam was average in any sense of the word. Danielle needed them inside her. To hell with her marriage. To hell with her perfect average life, with her perfectly average husband and their two children. There would be time for them tomorrow and the rest of her life. Tonight, she was giving herself to these men and their cocks.

Danielle finally pulled her mouth off the men's cocks and stood. She rubbed the redness and soreness from her knees and then laid back on the bed.

She pointed at Dave and then her pussy.

"You. Here!" She demanded.

Then she pointed at Adam.

"You. Fuck my face while Dave makes me cum."

Danielle was completely in control now and she knew exactly what she wanted.

"Sorry, Dave," she continued, "But I think you'd suffocate me If I let you face fuck me."

"No apologies necessary." Said Dave. "Full disclosure, I wanted to put my face between your legs as soon as you mentioned your pink panties."

Danielle laughed. "Thank you for your honesty. And you can thank Adam for nearly drowning me in the ocean for giving you the opportunity."

"Thank you, Adam." Said Dave excitedly.

Adam smirked. "I aim to please."

Adam was the first to move. He crawled over Danielle's body, caressing her tiny waist and ample breasts with his hands before depositing his cock into Danielle's waiting mouth. He pumped slow at first, before building speed, allowing Danielle to adjust to the new position.

Dave knelt at the edge of the bed, and with his rough and weathered hands, gently caressed Danielle's soft legs, pushing them apart, to get a close look at her hairless, pink vagina. Dave inhaled her scent before running his fingers across Danielle's sensitive lips, eliciting a tiny shudder in response.

"God, I've missed that smell." Said Dave. "But my ex-wife never smelled half as good as you."

Danielle would have responded, but Adam's dick was buried in her mouth. She did, however, reward Dave with a soft moan when he brought his lips to the ones between her hips.

Dave took his time and savored the taste of Danielle's juices. He kissed her thighs, he licked all around her tight lips, he sucked on the crease between her legs and her vagina. Dave did everything except what Danielle wanted from him, which was to bury his tongue inside her white hot slit.

He teased and teased. Danielle tried everything she could to push herself into Dave's mouth, but he would back away just in time with every thrust. She would have used her hands to grab Dave's head and hold him in place, but Adam had gotten into rhythm and had basically pinned her entire upper torso to the bed. His cock was easily sliding in and out of Danielle's mouth, now. The more Danielle tried to focus on her own needs, the farther Adam's cock penetrated her throat.

Finally, when Danielle reached the point where she could take no more, Dave flattened his tongue and licked her entire slit from taint to clit. Danielle let out a muffled moan and her entire body went limp. She was being used like a ditry fuckdoll and she was loving every second of it.

Dave continued to lick away at her pussy, exploring every inch of her folds, inside and out, with his tongue. Meanwhile, Adam was giving Danielle no relief up top. He would bury his cock to the hilt, hold it there until Danielle gagged, and then pull it out just long enough for her to recover.

Danielle wanted to focus on being a good cocksucker, but now that Dave was eating her pussy in earnest, she could only focus on one thing. Fortunately, Adam seemed to not need much of anything from her at the moment.

She could feel her momentum building, slowly at first, but now faster. She wanted the pleasure to last forever, but she also wanted to cum. Danielle was going to cum, she knew it, and she knew it was going to be earth shattering.

Dave sucked on her slit while working his fingers inside of her. It felt like he was licking her with multiple tongues. Danielle was now bucking her hips in time with Dave's licks and thrusts with his tongue. She arched her back and groaned deeply.

Dave knew it was coming. He focused all of his attention on Danielle's clit. He sucked it with continuous pressure while burying his first two fingers to the knuckles in her cunt. Danielle practically launched Adam off of her. Her ams shot up, hands grabbing him by the hips as she lifted him off of her chest and withdrew his cock from her mouth.

Gasping for air, Danielle screamed. She locked her legs around Dave's head, arched her back, grabbed her own breasts, and rode wave after wave of pleasure as she came over and over on his tongue. Her legs quivered and her entire body shook. Danielle hadn't had an orgasm like that in ages, maybe ever.

It took her a full two minutes to ride the orgasm the entire way through. Never once did she release her hold on Dave's head. Once she could finally breathe again, she unlocked her legs, sat up, and pulled Dave's mouth to hers. She kissed him passionately, sucking her own juices off of his lips and tongue between first of shakes and laughter as she felt the aftershocks from the orgasm make their way through her body.

Adam watched from the other side of the bed, half stunned by the passion and beauty of Danielle's orgasm, half jealous that it wasn't him between her legs. Now that Danielle had come down from her high, however, she pivoted her focus to him. She practically lept from Dave to Adam, tackling him down to the bed.

It was now her turn to explore his body. Her mouth covered Adam from his cock to his neck, not missing a square inch. Dave sat back to watch Adam get his.

"I'm not done with you yet." She said. "Kneel at the front of the bed. And you, I want you inside me. I want you both to Eiffel Tower me."

"I...I don't know what that means." Admitted Dave.

"It means she wants me to fuck her from behind while she sucks your dick." Said Adam.

"Don't forget the high five. It doesn't count if you don't high five."

Dave looked at Adam. "I don't get it."

"Just get over here and put your fat cock in my mouth!" Pleaded Danielle.

Dave didn't need to be told twice. He moved to the head of the bed and Danielle quickly had him in her mouth. Adam knelt behind her and ran his hand down her arched back before caressing her ass. Satisfied with rubbing Danielle's backside, Adam ran the head of his cock up and down her slit twice, coating it with her juices. After receiving a small moan, Adam leaned into it and watched half of his dick disappear into her tight cunt. This time, Danielle pulled her mouth off of Dave's dick and rewarded Adam with a full-throated, heavy grunt.

Adam couldn't believe how tight she was. He initially thought that he wouldn't be able to get more than half of his length into her, but she proved to be more determined than he expected. It was as if the moment Danielle's clothes came off, she transformed from a conservative but attractive mother and wife to a slutty, cock-hungry, sexpot.

Adam's dick was now over halfway in, but Danielle continued to thrust her hips back into him. The more she took, the more determined she was to fit all of Adam in her pussy and all of Dave in her mouth. After a few minutes of thowing herself back at Adam, his entire dick was buried in Danielle's hole. His balls were swinging and slapping her clit with a wet, heavy clap, while his thighs crashed into hers, thrusting her forward and Dave's thick cock further into her mouth.

Danielle was in heaven. She had never been used like this before, and while she had settled down into a domestic life, she had once lived a wilder lifestyle. She'd had several one night stands in college and had even fooled around and gone down on one of her girlfriends, but she had never be with two men at the same time. Not only was she fulfilling a long-time fantasy, but both of her holes were being filled and stretched by a pair of cocks the size she had long forgotten existed.

Adam felt amazing inside of her. His length, while now fully penetrating her, was a bit long for her preference. It was pleasurable, but every time he thrust deep, it was a tad uncomfortable. Still, she loved the full feeling of her pussy being stretched. Dave, on the other hand, was impossible to take fully in her mouth. Despite her best efforts, he was just too thick. Danielle could get her lips wider, but her jaw had reached its limit. Instead she focused on stroking him with a hand while sucking the head. Still, having a thick, meaty cock to play with was a dream. She couldn't wait to try to stuff the entire thing in her pussy.

Adam had gotten himself into a groove. He was now leaning over her back and grabbing her breasts from underneath while fucking Danielle at a fast pace. Both Danielle and Adam had worked themselves into a sweaty mess. She thought that Adam would cum soon, but after several minutes at that pace, Adam once again shifted his position and picked up the speed.

Danielle didn't want Adam to cum inside her, so she had him stop. It was one thing to cheat on her husband, but she couldn't let another man cum in her pussy. She had to draw the line somewhere.

"Stop, stop!" She pleaded, breathlessly.

"I'm sorry." Adam answered as he pulled out. "Is everything okay?"

Danielle turned around on her knees and pulled Adam's body into hers, bringing her mouth to his.

"Yes! You are amazing." She said as she broke off their kiss. "Thank you for fulfilling that fantasy. I have always wanted to be fucked while sucking off another man, but you can't cum inside me."

"I understand." Said Adam, dejected.

"Don't worry, you can still cum in my mouth or on my tits." Danielle said as she stroked Adam's cock. "And I still have one more fantasy I need you two to help me with tonight."

"What is that?" Dave asked.

"I've never been double penetrated. I want the fat one in my pussy, and the long one in my ass. Can you boys do that for me?"

Both Dave and Adam were eager to help.

"So?" Adam asked. "You've never been with two guys at once?"

"No, I got close once, but one guy chickened out and I wasn't really that interested in the other."

"What happened to the guy that chickened out and why didn't he want to?" Asked Dave.

Danielle laughed. "I married him and he's several buildings over watching over our kids while I finally live out that fantasy. He didn't want to share me, I guess. I didn't expect at the time that I'd end up marrying him."

"Well, he should know...he really missed out. You are quite something, let me tell you. You look amazing with two cocks in you."

Danielle smiled, "I kinda knew I would."

With that, she pushed Dave onto his back and crawled up his body. His cock had softened slightly, but the sight of Danielle's naked body and the sensation of her breasts pressed against his chest quickly had him back to fully erect. Adam sat back and watched while waiting for his invitation to continue.

Dave let Danielle take control and do most of the work. She reached back between her legs and positioned his cock at her entrance. Slowly, she lowered herself down onto him. His thickness stretched her more than she had ever been stretched by a cock. Her pussy lips strained. She pushed down hard, but she could only get half of him inside her before she had to stop. But it wasn't like Adam. He was five inches inside her before she struggled. Dave's cock was just over five inches long. She knew she could do it, she just needed to work her way down.

Danielle rocked her hips without ever letting the head of Dave's cock leave her pussy. She grimaced and snarled as his thick cock stretched her to her limits. Sweat started to run down her back and chest. Still, she couldn't quit until he filled her completely. Danielle hooked her ankles around Dave's legs and pulled herself down onto him as hard as she could. Centimeter by centimeter she slowly engulfed his entire dick until finally her pussy was stretched as wide as it could go.

"Holy fuck!" She exclaimed. "God damnit, that's thick."

Danielle struggled to catch her breath. Sweat now dripped down her face and neck and pooled on her lower back. Before she had a chance to gather herself, however, she felt Adam's cock pressing up against her other hole.

Danielle panicked.

"I'm...I'm not sure it's going to fit." She said.

Dave pulled Danielle to his chest and kissed her. Softly, he caressed her back to get her to relax.

"You can do this." He whispered. "Just try to relax and let it happen."

Dave's soothing voice and actions helped Danielle to calm down. Adam once again pressed the head of his cock against Danielle's asshole, but Danielle still squirmed away.

"I can't!" She cried. "It's too much."

"Shhhh!" Dave soothed. "Yes you can. Relax your body."

Dave carefully moved the hair out of Danielle's face with one hand while continuing to caress her back with the other.

"You're doing great!" He continued.

Adam pressed harder and the head of his dick slid inside her.

"Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Danielle shouted.

"You're almost there. You're doing such a great job, Danielle." Dave coached. "Don't pull away. Let it in."

Danielle finally relaxed her backside and Adam slid in a few inches. Surprisingly, it didn't hurt as bad as just putting it in. But she realized that she couldn't have gotten this far without the help of Dave. His encouragement was so...fatherly. Not only was he old enough to be her dad, but everything he did in the way he treated her was fatherly. And it was incredibly sexy! His fat cock was stretching her pussy while he coached her to take another cock in her ass as if he was teaching his daughter to drive. Danielle was so turned on.

Adam easily slid in the last few inches once Danielle calmed her body.

"Oh my God! Is it in? Is it all the way in?" Danielle squealed.

Adam held himself inside her. "It's all the way in."

"Holy shit. I can't believe I did it."

Dave never stopped his coaching and continued whispering in Danielle's ear. "You did such a great job, Danielle. I knew you could do it. Such a good, little whore."

Dave's sudden dirty talk made her pussy quiver.

"I wish I could see it." Said Danielle.

Adam asked Dave to pass him his phone from the nightstand. He then took two pictures, one from the side and one from behind, each showing how stretched Danielle's holes were with two thick cocks filling her. He opened the pictures and passed the phone back to Dave to show Danielle.

"Holy shit!" She cried. "I'm never going to feel Greg again."

Dave quickly jumped in with the fatherly tough love. "You know that this is what you wanted. You could have stopped this at any time and gone back to your husband. This is no time for regrets."

Dave's words stung, but deep down Danielle knew they were true. There was no going back now. She had best just enjoy the ride of her life. So that's exactly what she did.

She turned her head to look back at Adam. "Fuck my ass! Fuck me like the little whore that I am."

"Attagirl." Said Dave, proudly.

Dave pulled Danielle into a kiss while Adam started thrusting his cock back and forth. Danielle wanted to rock her hips back and forth to fuck Dave while Adam fucked her, but she could barely move. Dave was just too thick and Adam had most of his weight on top of her, so she let Adam do all the work.

Danielle was surprised by how much she was enjoying the feeling of being double teamed. She had let her husband fuck her ass several times, and while it wasn't a regular occurrence, she did enjoy it. She had always wanted to try it while riding her dildo, but considering Greg's refusal to have a three-way with her earlier in their relationship, she had never pushed the idea on him.

The pleasure was intense. Danielle could feel both cocks pressing up against one another inside her. She had never felt so full, yet so satisfied in her life. She buried her face in Dave's neck as her sweaty tits pressed tightly to his chest. Adam continued to pound away from behind.

"Yes! Yes!" She cried. "It's so good. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Right there."

Dave couldn't hold out much longer. It had been six months since his divorce, and he hadn't been with a woman since. Hearing Danielle's wails of pleasure, feeling her soft breasts and tight body pressed against his, her tight pussy clamping onto his cock while feeling Adam pounding away from the other side; it was all more than he could take. He was going to cum.

Dave grabbed onto Danielle's thighs and closed his eyes, but it was no use.

"Ungh." He grunted. "Oh shit."

And then he unloaded in her. Spurt after spurt of months of pent up frustration filled Danielle's young, fertile vagina.

Danielle felt every shot like a firehose being turned on inside of her.

"Oh my God, tell me you did not just cum inside me." She cried.

"Ungh." Dave finished his orgasm. "Yeah, sorry about that. I couldn't stop."

"Shit," she cursed. "If my husband finds out, he's gonna be so pissed."