Come Fuck the Friendly Skies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the exterior, Danielle was furious. She had told them not to cum in her. But on the inside, she was so turned on. There was nothing she could do about it now. What was done was done, and she still wanted to cum.

"Do you want me to stop?" Asked Adam.

"No, I want you to keep fucking me and send me back to my husband leaking cum from both of my holes. Use me like the dirty slut that I am."

Adam obliged her request. He got onto his feet behind her, grabbed her by her hips, and really got into the groove. Dave remained inside her, but he had softened slightly, which caused his cock to slowly start to work its way out and then back in with every thrust from Adam.

Danielle loved it. She could feel her belly full of cum leaking as she humped her clit into Dave. His cock finally slid the way out with a gush of semen. It lubed his cock and allowed Danielle to grind herself upon it. Finally, she came as well.

She screamed in ecstasy as she pounded the headboard and kicked her foot into the bed.

"That's it baby girl." Urged Dave. "You cum on our cocks."

As wave after wave of pleasure washed through her body, Adam wasn't far behind. He emptied himself into her ass as her legs quivered and her body shook.

"Oh, Fuck!" He yelled as he filled her other hole. "That was fucking hot!"

Danielle, looking to reward Adam for helping her orgasm, arched her back and pulled herself toward him by grasping at his bicep. She hooked her feet behind his ass and pulled her mouth up to meet his. They kissed like this for several minutes, Adam's cock still buried deep inside of Danielle, while she laid on top of Dave.

Once Adam was spent, he pulled himself off of Danielle and laid on the bed. Still breathing hard, covered in sweat, and full of cum, Danielle laid on Dave's chest. Her hair covered her face, was in her mouth, and was plastered to her shoulders. Finally she caught her breath and rolled onto her back between the two men.

"I...I can't believe I just did that." Danielle admitted.

"You were amazing, honey." Dave replied.

"No, that was amazing. I have never cum like that. That feeling...ugh!" Danielle said as a shiver ran through her body.

"Thank you," she said as she kissed Adam. "And thank you." As she did the same for Dave.

"And um, sorry about, you know." Said Dave.

"Cumming inside me?" Asked Danielle, harshly. "Don't worry about it." She now smiled. "You were incredible. You both were. And I'm not in my fertile period, so we should be fine."

Danielle composed herself, grabbed her dress off of the floor, and quickly made her way to the bathroom. She was a mess, and she needed to unfuck herself quickly. It was already approaching midnight, and she had made herself promise that she would be back in her own room by 11. Just one of many promises that were broken tonight.

Without a hair brush, Danielle did her best to dry and untangle her bird's nest of hair with her hands. She did give a silent prayer of thanks that neither Adam nor Dave had cum in her hair. That would have taken ages to clean up. Of course their cum was leaking out of both her holes as she cleaned up. She did her best to force it all out, but it was no use. Some would remain and would likely show up at the most inopportune time.

Danielle wet a rag and wiped off what remained of her makeup, and then she gave her face a good scrubbing with a rag and soap until her skin was raw and red. She wanted no trace of this night left behind. Lastly, she slid on her sundress and zipped it up, as if nothing at all had happened. She gave herself one last look in the mirror. It wasn't great, but it would have to do.

Danielle exited the bathroom to see Dave and Adam standing there, both awkwardly putting on their pants as if they hadn't just double teamed a stranger.

"Well, I bet you guys didn't think you'd be naked together in a hotel room by the end of the night when you started your work day this morning, huh?"

"That, dear Danielle, is the understatement of the year." Laughed Dave.

Adam smirked. "I gave it 50/50 odds."

Danielle rolled her eyes as she reentered the bedroom to grab her shoes off the floor, but before she did, she walked up to each man and gave them a deep passionate kiss.

"Thank you gentleman for a lovely evening. I hope you enjoyed yourselves as much as I did, but it is late, and I really do have to go."

"The pleasure was all ours." Said Adam. "Truly."

Danielle wanted to say more, but regret was starting to reveal its ugly face, and she needed to be back in her room ages ago. She grabbed her shoes, pivoted, and walked out the door without looking back.

Danielle would have liked to have walked back to her room via the beach, but the pathway was faster, and she needed to be quick. She carried her wedges instead of wearing them to help hurry along.

"Jesus." She said, "I haven't done a walk of shame since college."

That was before she met Greg, and it certainly didn't involve two men, one of which, she reminded herself, was old enough to be her father. The regret had set in fully now. She had been unfaithful. She cheated on her husband. Her husband, who was back in their room asleep with the children. Danielle wanted to cry. All night she had told herself to just go home...that nothing good could come from staying out. Instead of listening to her conscience, she had made excuses. And look where it had gotten her.

The tears flowed uncontrollably now. It wasn't until Danielle felt the unmistakable sensation of her pussy lips sliding against one another that she stopped. She knew that feeling. It was the feeling of a man's cum leaking out of her. A man that wasn't her husband. A man with a cock so thick, she couldn't even wrap her fingers around its widest part. She certainly fit the whole thing in her pussy though, and that made her smile.

Danielle let her fingers wander under the hem of her dress to her vagina. She felt the cum leaking out and wiped it up with her finger. Instinctively, she brought it to her mouth for a taste.

"Mmm, sweeter than I expected." She said.

Greg's was always so bitter that she was hesitant to let him finish in her mouth. It wasn't that she didn't like the taste of cum, she just didn't like the taste of his cum. She had almost forgotten what it was like, and now she almost craved more.

Danielle dropped her hand before she could get carried away and smoothed out her dress. That's when it hit her.

"Fuck!" She yelled. "I forgot my fucking underwear."

In a panic, she had turned back towards Adam's room, but then quickly realized that she couldn't bring herself to go back there. Not even if it meant leaving her $100 lingerie behind. Greg likely wouldn't notice that they were missing, but if he did, she'd just chalk it up to a packing mishap.

Danielle turned back towards her room and started to jog. As she passed the event venue, she saw that an 80's cover band was finishing up their set with Journey's "Don't Stop Believin'." She made a mental note of it and cruised past, finally getting to her room just before the stroke of midnight.

Quickly, she caught her breath, quietly entered, and went straight to the bathroom. She gave herself one last face wash, brushed her teeth, went to the bathroom, and took off her dress. She put on new underwear, a t-shirt, and a pair of sleeping pants and crawled into bed with her husband.

"Hey honey. Hope you had a nice evening." Whispered Greg.

"It was perfect!" She whispered back. "Thank you. Goodnight."

Greg kissed his wife.

"Goodnight. I love you."

"I love you too."

Danielle went right to sleep, but all night long visions of Dave and Adam played through her dreams. Try as she might, there was no escaping what she had done. And even though she told herself that it was a mistake, her subconscious said otherwise.

Jacob woke first around seven, but his rustling soon woke Patrick, Greg, and Danielle in-turn. Danielle was dehydrated and sore, but she wasn't as hungover as she expected...from the alcohol. The hangover from the rest of the night's activities was another thing. The guilt hit her like a freight train.

She feared that Greg could see right through her. "Did she smell like sex? She needed to get into the shower immediately. Why didn't she take a shower last night? Oh, that's right. It would have woken everyone up and would have been suspicious. Don't be suspicious. Act like it's just any other morning."

"So what did you do last night, babe?" Greg asked.

"Pretty much what we talked about before I left. I got a drink, walked the beach. Oh, I checked out the casino for you. It's small, but you'll enjoy it."

"Cool. What time did you get in? Oh, I don't know...maybe 11?" She lied. The first of many.

"Wow, 11? You stayed out late."

"Yeah, as I was walking back to the room, I saw a poster for an 80's cover band at the Gran Teatro theater. I decided to check it out." The lies were flowing more freely now.

"Oh cool. How was it?"

"It was fun. The band wasn't great, but they were enthusiastic and got the crowd into it." She couldn't stop herself. The lies were a part of her now. So she steered into it. "I went to get a drink from the bar at the theater, and the bartender didn't charge me. I kept going back to press my luck. Free drinks all night. I guess I lost track of time."

"Well, you know my rule. Never pass up free alcohol." Greg laughed, proud of his wife.

"I certainly do!" Danielle joined him in laughing. "The whole evening I was thinking, 'Greg would just die if he knew I walked away from a free drink.' I may have overdone it just a tad, but I'll be fine. Just need a shower and some breakfast."

"I'm just glad you made it back okay and didn't get swept off your feet by some handsome, suntanned cabana boy."

Danielle played off Greg's comment, but deep down it was a knife right to her heart. "You know that you are the only one who can sweep me off my feet babe. I'm gonna rinse off and then we can go get some food."

She got in the shower and turned it to its hottest setting. The steam scalded her skin. She wanted to be punished for her sins. Danielle sat underneath the shower and silently balled her eyes out. She couldn't breathe. She hated herself for what she had done. Scrub as hard as she could, she couldn't make herself feel clean. It was no use. She was forever stained. Her marriage was forever tainted because of her mistakes. There in the shower, as her hot tears mixed with the burning water, she promised that she would make it right. Greg could never know, but she could make sure that she was the best mother and wife he could ask for, because that's what he deserved.

Danielle dried herself off and dressed in another sundress for the day. She did some light makeup, and did her hair. By the time she stepped out of the bathroom, Greg and the boys were ready to go. They went to breakfast as one big, happy family. Greg wasn't any wiser to his wife's infidelity, and the kids were just thrilled to be on vacation.

Breakfast was much needed. Danielle's hunger was stronger than she had anticipated. She ate a full plate of bread, sausages, waffles, potatoes, yogurt, cereal, and a hot Dominican coffee. The more she ate, the more normal she felt. By the time they had finished, Danielle had, in her mind, atoned for her sins, and was ready to move on with her life.

"Who wants to check out the rest of the hotel?" Greg asked the kids.

"We do!" They screamed.

"You heard them, Dany. Why don't you lead the way."

Danielle took the family on a tour. They walked down the path, past the spa, Danielle pushing Patrick in the stroller and Greg holding Jacob's hand. Danielle noticed that the spa had an outdoor soaking tub, to go along with everything that Adam had described on the inside. It was raised from the pathway they were on, ending in a cascading waterfall down to a fountain at their ground level. Just then, she saw Adam step out of the spa toward the raised infinity pool. She briefly locked eyes with him, but then quickly looked away. She didn't dare wave or bring any attention to him, and although she was confident that Adam saw her, she appreciated that he acted with discretion as well. Danielle's stomach churned with guilt. She still couldn't believe that she had allowed herself to get into that situation, but as she walked away with her family, she could still feel the fullness she received from Dave's thick cock in her pussy and Adam's long cock in her ass. Danielle looked at her husband and smiled.

"What?" He questioned.

"Nothing. I love you, is all. Thanks again for bringing us here. You were right. We really did need this."

The rest of the morning was uneventful. Danielle did her best to push the events from last night out of her head. For the most part, she was successful, with the exception of a few instances when she felt either Dave's or Adam's cum leaking out of her. The worst part was that she didn't know whether to smile because it happened or be ashamed that she had so easily become unfaithful.

To take her mind off of last night, Danielle focused her energy on her boys. They toured the rest of the property that Greg and the boys didn't get to see yesterday. Danielle made sure to act surprised when they couldn't get to the adult side of the resort with the kids. The disappointment quickly faded when she and Greg took the children out on one of the catamarans.

The lack of sleep and the effects of being out in the sun all morning with a hangover started to wear on her, however, and Danielle asked Greg if he wouldn't mind just lounging at the pool until lunchtime. Fortunately, he agreed, and while she didn't fall asleep, she got some much needed rest by the pool.

Once the boys started to get hungry, Greg rounded them up and dried them off from the pool. He gently nudged Danielle.

"The boys are getting hungry, Dany. Ready to head to lunch?"

"Yeah, okay."

Danielle peeled herself from her lounger and gathered her things. The family made their way to the main buffet, and Greg paid for their entry. Danielle helped her boys get their food first before getting food for herself. Greg mostly focused on his own plate, but he did offer to carry a plate or two once he realized that his wife was struggling. Greg picked an open table and directed the kids to sit while he and Danielle passed out the plates.

Just as Danielle had sat down after getting the kids settled, she heard Jabob squeal.

"Daddy, look! Pilots!"

Danielle looked up to see Dave and Adam, now dressed in their uniforms, walking toward the family at their table. She immediately turned bright red with embarrassment. She wanted to crawl right under the table and hide. What were they doing? Why were they coming over?

Greg looked and saw that Danielle had buried her head in her plate and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Look, babe! Jacob's right. It's the pilots from our flight."

Danielle looked up and met eyes with Adam. She felt her uterus contract and she immediately became wet. It was probably the last bit of Dave's cum working its way out of her. She did her best to hide her embarrassment and shame, but there was no use. It was written all over her face.

Fortunately, neither Dave nor Adam acknowledged Danielle. They spoke to the kids.

"Hey guys! I see you made it to your hotel. Are you having a good time?"

"Yes!" Jacob and Patrick sounded in unison.

"That's good to hear. We saw you from across the way and just wanted to come and thank you for visiting us in the cockpit yesterday. We're glad you came up to say hi."

"Can you say thank you, boys?" Greg asked.

"Thank you pilots!" The boys shouted.

Greg turned to Dave and shook his hand.

"Thank you both so much for doing that."

He then turned and did the same for Adam.

"And thank you for sending those pictures. It really means a lot to us that you went out of your way to do that."

Danielle couldn't believe that her husband had just shook hands with the two men that had fucked her silly just over 12 hours ago. She still had their cum leaking out of her, and both of her holes would likely still need another 24 hours to recover. To Greg, the smiles on the two men's faces meant that they were happy to do their job and make a child's day. But Danielle knew better. Those smiles only meant one thing, that they had both fucked the hell out of his wife, and now they were asserting their dominance. They were rubbing Greg's face in it without him even knowing, and Greg was thanking them for it.

Danielle felt as low as she possibly could. What had she done to her poor husband?

Greg looked down at the boys to see their smiles just as Danielle took one last look at Dave and Adam. Dave gave her an all knowing wink and then turned with Adam and walked away.

"Can you believe that, babe?" Greg asked. "I can't believe that they both remembered us from that one little encounter on the plane."

"Yeah." Danielle lied. "Who would have thought? It was nice of them to say hello."

"Definitely!" Greg continued. "I guess it is true. They really are the friendly skies."

Danielle would have laughed if she wasn't distraught. "If only you knew." She thought. "If only you knew."

Greg excused himself to go get drinks for the boys and Danielle looked up to watch Dave and Adam walk away. Dave was gesturing with his hands, laughing, while Adam walked stoically with his hands in his pockets. Danielle just knew that they were talking about her. Dave playfully slapped Adam on the shoulder, probably thanking him for being able to play the long game and reel her in. She felt so used, so dirty. Adam pulled his left hand out of his pocket and returned the gesture to Dave.

That's when Danielle saw it. There wasn't a shadow of a doubt in her mind. When Adam pulled out his hand, Danielle could make out the tiniest hint of pink lace hanging out of his pocket. A shiver went through her, immediately replacing her shame with desire as she replayed the night's events in her head. The desire quickly turned to disappointment as she realized that she'd never get those panties back. That is until she remembered that Adam was coming back tomorrow! And she still had his phone number!

Danielle had blamed last night on the alcohol, but she couldn't blame these feelings on any alcohol. She was thinking clearly and with an unimpaired mind. She now knew exactly what she wanted. Quickly, Danielle pulled out her phone and scanned the buffet for Greg. He was still in line for juice. With lightning fast fingers, she typed and hit send.

I saw that! I had better get those panties back tomorrow. They really are expensive.

She didn't expect to hear anything back from Adam soon, but a reply came right away.

I'm going to hold onto them for you, for now. I promise they are in good hands, as you know. They'll be waiting for you tomorrow in my room. I'll text you the number.

Then came another text. It was the picture from last night. The one of her being double penetrated. Her jaw dropped and her pussy twitched. At that moment she knew that she had lost all control. She knew that this trip wouldn't end without her fucking Adam again. It's too bad Dave wasn't coming back as well. Her mind wandered. Maybe the other pilot will be even hotter.

Danielle looked up and saw her husband returning. She deleted the message and quickly put her phone back in her purse.

Greg kissed his wife as he finally sat and joined them for lunch.

"What great guys." He said. "I just can't get over how cool that is."

"Yeah, very cool." Danielle agreed.

Then Greg asked, "I wonder if we'll ever see them again?"

_________________________________

Note from the author

I hope you enjoyed Come Fuck the Friendly Skies. It is not my normal story. I did my best to leave out a male lead who enjoyed being cuckolded, which was very tough for me, but obviously didn't fit the story. Ironically, I wrote this story in only 2 days, when I usually spend weeks to months planning, outlining, and writing.