Come Here Often?

Story Info
A young man enjoying himself, when a stranger joins.
722 words
4.31
6.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a bright, Saturday morning. Marc put the car in park. He swiveled his head, looking for any signs of life. With no one around, Marc unzipped himself, taking out his sizable member. He took out the lube he kept in the glove box and wasted no time slathering his cock with it. He let out a sigh, stroking leisurely, closing his eyes, embracing the feel of his slick hand on his member.

Marc could feel the breeze through his open window, he could hear the trees swaying. He stroked just a little bit faster, still keeping a calm pace. He moaned to himself, sneaking his free hand under his t-shirt.

"Howdy."

"Jesus!" Marc's eyes snapped open. A man in a tight shirt and jogging shorts smiled down at him. He sported silver hair and had well defined muscles for an older man. He didn't look perturbed, quite the opposite.

He leaned in resting his elbows through the window. "You know, you look a lot like my boy." His eyes raked over Marc's body, resting at his impressive member. "You need a hand?" He smiled with a twinkle in his eye.

Marc wasn't into older men, but this one had a kind of charisma about him. "Yeah, sure." He rested his hands behind his head.

The older man reached through the window, stroking Marc with the same lazy tempo he was using earlier. "You're so very handsome."

Marc wasn't sure how to respond, "Uh, thanks."

"I bet you hear that all the time." He used his fingertips to finesse his tip. Marc groaned. The stranger smiled, wrapping his hand around the shaft and wiggling it, teasingly. Marc watched his cock sway. The stranger removed his hand to grab Marc's chin and turn his head to him. "Look at me while I speak to you, boy." Marc looked stunned, that warm smile now looking slightly dangerous. "Do you understand me?" Marc looked into his grey eyes. Speechless, he nodded. The stranger returned his hand. Marc couldn't help take a peak. "Look me in the eyes, boy." He squeezed Marc's cock. Marc hissed, looking back at the man's stern face. The face softened as he continued caressing his cock.

Marc's breath became labored. "Please. Please, faster."

The man's strong hand squeezed again. "When you talk, you address me as daddy. Is that clear?"

"Yes... daddy," Marc let out. The older man continued, gripping tight. Heat radiated around Marc's cock.

"Does that feel good, my boy?"

"Mmmm, yes daddy. It feels so good." Marc stared up at the man with pleading eyes. "Oh, please, daddy, make me cum." The man sped up, his hand a blur. "Fuuuuuck."

While his movements were fast, his face was calm, looking adoringly down at the younger man. "That's a good boy."

"Ahh, ahh, I'm, I'm gonna..." Marc let out a long groan as he shot up onto the steering wheel.

The man slowed his strokes, before retreating and making his way to the other side of the car. He entered, releasing his monster cock. Marc's eyes widened at the sight of it. The man held the base, wiggling it intoxicatingly.

Marc made no hesitation to wrap his lips around the massive member. "Thatta boy." He laid a hand atop Marc's head, pushing him down further. "Harder," he demanded. Marc worked his mouth up and down, gasping for air whenever he could. "You're a good slut, aren't ya?"

Marc took the man's balls in his mouth as the stranger stroked his own cock. "Fuuuuck."

He wrapped his fingers in Marc's hair, lifting his head up and guiding it back to his cock. He gripped his hair as he both bucked up and pulled the other man's head down. He groaned, face fucking the younger man. "Gonna cum inside your slutty mouth!"

He lifted the gasping man's head off him, vigorously stroking his member. Marc looked into the older man's eyes, mouth wide open, awaiting the handsome stranger's load. "Auuughhh!" Warm jets of cum shot into Marc's mouth, an excessive amount landing on his face. When the older man had no more to give, Marc suckled at his flagging cock.

The older man gave a deep sigh and tugged lightly at Marc's hair. Marc reluctantly let go. He sat up in his seat, wiping his mouth. "So, come here often?"