All Comments on 'Come Home With Me Pt. 03'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
uk_writer_53uk_writer_53about 2 years ago

I waited until the end to comment on this story rather than on each individual entry. Well written, I enjoyed reading it. Perhaps part three could have been a little more dramatic and have a 'will they/won't they' theme but that said it was a happy ending and we all enjoy those. Look forward to your future submissions.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 2 years ago

Hey, Guy, take it easy OK? We don't bounce like we used to! Glad you are on the mend and soon the old flipper will be back to normal tickling the keys like the old R410a we know and love so well. Take some time, heal up and get the energy back just don't let that young cutie next door spoil you too much! That can be dangerous. Don't ask how I know! 😉

Great Story from one of my favorite Texas yarn spinners. I agree let this loving couple go their own way. You gave them a great start and family. They will do fine. Looking forward to meeting some of those other loving couples you have stashed away in that creative mind.

Get well, stay healthy and keep writing please! Oh yeah, watch out for errant shopping carts! 🤣

Cheers

SAGE

bigbob2406bigbob2406about 2 years ago

Great story. Thank you.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

Great story! I'm glad he found what he was looking for in the end.

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Glad you're ok. Wonderful story as usual.

skruff101skruff101about 2 years ago

Dammed fine storytelling, excellent, well done and any number of other superlatives you can think of.

Get well soon we need more of this on a site that has woefully spiralled downward in the quality of it’s authors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked the story. I always appreciate the texture that stories with a strong sense of place have.

Minor spell check replacement issue.

> Gloria had put her in my rams and told me to burp her by patting on the babies back.

Arms?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A thoroughly enjoyable story. It's probably one of you best ones. Take the time needed to recover. Thank you for the few hours of pleasure and escape.

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112about 2 years ago

I am so sorry about your wrist. Ya gotta type this stuff out, and a busted wrist hampers that a lot. An excellent romantic story, sir. Thank you for sharing.

Fireguy1956Fireguy1956about 2 years ago

Sorry to hear about your “accident.” Those cart jockeys can be dangerous. Glad you’re okay. A well written story, as usual. I didn’t see that ending coming at all. Marty’s feelings about his little girl took me back many years in time to caring for my little girl. It’s a feeling that if you never had the chance to experience, you will never understand. Keep up the excellent work.

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 2 years ago

Another great story. Thanks. Sorry to hear about your wrist. Hope it is better soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Same here as Fireguy1956!! Do take care and remember that it takes longer to heal as we age. THANK YOU for a fun and charming read.

Be well and happy,

Paul

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Very nice, thanks! Sorry to hear about your wrist, that sucks.

FrodovFrodovabout 2 years ago

I've not commented on the earlier installments of this story, but I will this time. I found this to be both entirely believable and quite enjoyable to read. Don't worry so much about others' complaints or comments on spelling errors. <laughing> The modern world we live in is rife with the like, errors happen. You would think that more people were fluent in "Autocorrect" and just move on. <rolling eyes>

As for your accident... YOWCH! I feel for you brother! I myself had surgery this past year for carpal tunnel syndrome. Foolish me, or at least I thought I was being clever by taking advantage of my insurance before the end of the calendar year, I had both wrists done at the same time! For future reference I would NOT recommend that to anyone else. <blushing> I lost all use of both hands for well over a week, and it was a slow two month recovery to near full use. During said time, especially the first week or so, I found out beyond a shadow of a doubt that my wife truly loves me. Simple things like dressing or embarrassing things like tending to one's toiletry issues became nearly insurmountable. Yes a loving spouse is a godsend.

I look forward to reading more of your works in the future. Great work!

ArediaArediaabout 2 years ago

Another great story - thank-you!

Sorry to hear about your run-in with the motorized moron. Really, that was it, "Oops, sorry man."?

linnearlinnearabout 2 years ago

Glad to hear you're doing better. Another great story and thank you for your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sorry about the wrist. No fun their. Enjoyed the story as I have and still suffer with PTSD. It's a bitch, but thanks to my wife, I can still function as a member in good standing with society. Thanks again.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 2 years ago

Beautiful ending to a great story. Looking forward to your next story but I understand that it may be a while down the road. Just thankful that we got to enjoy this one when we did. Wish you well and a speedy recovery.

pepepilotpepepilotabout 2 years ago

As others have stated, it was the perfect ending to a great story. Kudos and thank you for the time and effort. I hope you have a speedy recovery as I am always waiting for your next story.

Again, thank you!

kdlucaskdlucasabout 2 years ago

No apologies about the ending. It was perfect. So glad I found this story. I can't wait to read the others.

SoleSurvivor1969SoleSurvivor1969about 2 years ago

Lili and family should have been at wedding. Look would have been gaga over Marna.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lili is forgotten..? Still a good story..5*

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961almost 2 years ago

good story hope you healed ok same as others you forgot all about lili to bad so sad so you get a four

MesaMan76MesaMan76over 1 year ago

I liked it but agree Lili. Should have been added at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great story. They get better every time i read a new one. Get well so I can continue reading the best stories Literotica has in its system.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What started out as a boring sex story, turned out to be a nice ending. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you for a really great story. 15 stars.

nyteramblernyterambler12 months ago

Good story and a happy ending.

Ravey19Ravey1911 months ago

Beautiful story 5⛤

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Semper Fi, Sir. Well written & very enjoyable. Mine was a fall over a forgotten 4x4, with a brushcutter in my hands. Broke my hip, concusion, broken glasses & teeth. So, at 76, I liked the pace , long ago US Marine, retired small county cop, widowed.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I like your style. More story than sex!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I don't get the ending. The story. Jumps strangely to him becoming an old widower. What happened to. Gloria and their family? It's as if the ending belongs to a completely different story.

R410aR410a4 months agoAuthor

To the last anon commenting about him becoming a widower. I was describing me, it had nothing to do with the story.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Great story

PurplefizzPurplefizz13 days ago

Good story, which I enjoyed btw, but as far as I could see the incident with the hooker he helped, the pregnant waitress and the booty call/affair with Ann did nothing really to move the story forward other than as a sexual diversion, but then my story soft spots always have been vocabulary and plotlines. Personally I’d have liked more story about his married life and learning to be a newly minted Rancher, Father and Son in Law - given that he’d had virtually no example as a child. Further story mileage could’ve been had with Lili and family visiting the ranch for the wedding, after all there’d have been a spare house where they could’ve stayed on the land he bought from the younger couple.

Good luck with the hand R410a, sorry to hear you were the victim of a moron’s hit & run inside a store, all the best, Ppfzz.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR410a@R410a
Thanks to all who follow and read my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES