Come Home With Me Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be right back, your daughter smells awfully ripe, I need to change her. Daddies on the side of the house, why don't you sit while mom and I get supper on the table. As I approached he stood and extended his hand.

I shook his hand and said, "Good to see you again sir."

He motioned toward a chair, "Son, you been in the military. Right?"

"Yes sir, six years Marines."

"Well then you know that since I work for a living you don't need to call me sir. Walt is just fine. Listen son, I aint got time to fuck around so let's get this shit in the air while the women are elsewhere. What the hell do you intend to do about my Glory and the baby? You don't hafta marry her if it aint in you, but you'll damned sure take care of her and that baby. I hear Dora calling, you think that over son and we'll talk after we eat."

Holy shit, there's such a thing as being caught off guard, this wasn't one of those times, not in the least, I had to admit I'd been blindsided. I was still in the chair after I heard the screen door close, Gloria's voice brought me out of the fog my mind was in.

"Come, suppers on the table. Daddy isn't gonna pray until you're seated and he hates a cold supper."

At the door she put her hand on my chest, "Where's my kiss?"

Supper was what I imagined supper should have been as I grew up, lots of conversation about this, that, the crops, equipment, when were they gonna castrate steers and who had to go to town next, because there were groceries to pick up. Gloria and I cleared the table and did what dishes didn't go into the dishwasher while grandma and gramps played with Marna. It was the first time I'd taken the time to look her over, and I must say, I was pleased. She was wearing a simple cotton house dress with the top two buttons open enough that I could look down and see ample cleavage between the heavy-duty cups of her nursing bra.

She looked up as I was looking down, "Marty are you looking down my dress?" I nodded. "Do you like what you see? I know they're kinda big now and full of milk, but do you like them?" I nodded again, this time with a grin.

Pulling her soapy hands from the sink she turned and put her arms around my neck, "I'm glad, after the baby goes down I want some alone time with you. I won't lie, you make me wet and I want you inside me so bad I could scream, but the doctor wants me to wait at least another week before I have sex. I called her this afternoon to ask if she thought I was healed enough. Can you wait a week lover?"

I pulled her tight and kissed her, "I can wait."

Just then Walt walked into the kitchen and barked, "Knock it off you two."

Right behind that came Dora's voice, "Walt, get your scrawny ass in here and leave those kids alone."

Gloria chuckled, "Boy, she must be really pissed at dad, she never swears. Help me bathe Marna, you can start to learn how things are done and how to dress her. After that I'll nurse her, you can walk and burp her, mom will put her down. You and I are going to the house for a while."

"Yeah but, I'm supposed to talk with your dad."

She patted my chest, then took my hand in hers and placed it directly on her mound. "If he's more important to you than this we're in serious trouble cowboy. C-mon, time for you to start learning how to be a daddy. Fill the sink about half full with warm water, not hot, but more than tepid. I'll get our daughter."

I was in awe as I watched that tiny bundle of love emerge from her clothes, Gloria handed her to me.

"Support her head with your hand and gently put her in the water. You can't let go of her. Softly run your hands over her little body washing all her little parts, she's got lots of wrinkles so be thorough. I'll warm some baby lotion for when she's bathed. Mmm,hmm, softly wash her, use your hand and scoop a little warm water over the top of her head. Yup, like that. You're a natural Martin."

She wrapped the baby in a big fluffy warm blanket softly patting her dry, then lotioned her soft delicate skin. It was at that moment I fully understood the meaning of, "soft and smooth as a babies butt". I learned how to put on the diaper and onesie, proud of myself for not being too clumsy. Thinking I would be all fingers and thumbs I was pleased it all went together as was planned. We moved onto the porch where she sat and had me next to her on the wicker loveseat.

The baby was across her lap as she opened more buttons pulling the dress back to one side. Unsnapping the flap at the top she let it fall beneath her breast, as soon as her breast was bare the baby began to fuss and kick and make little crying noises. Gloria lifted her head to where Marna's mouth was in front of a nipple.

"Use your index finger just above the nipple and pull it up so she latches. Yup, like that. Ouch, she sucks so hard when she starts."

I watched as the baby slowly nursed, being new to all of this I asked.

"Why was she fussing and making noise when you opened the bra?"

"She smells me, she smells the milk and knows her little tummy will soon be full. Okay, maybe the last part never enters her mind, but the smell of me and the milk make her want to find the nipple."

I said nothing as I watched the miracle before me. Her little lips would suck hard, relax and then suck again with equal fervor. Gloria leaned to me.

"She's falling asleep. Take her and see if you can get a burp out of her while I get my other breast ready. She completely emptied this one, she won't last long before she's out. Who knows, maybe there'll be a taste for you after all."

Taking Marna in the house Gloria was handing her to her mother as I approached her dad.

"Sir, I mean Walt. Did you wanna talk now?"

Before he could answer Dora spoke, "We'll talk in the morning, the four of us. Walt will be taking the morning off, won't you?" He nodded. "Don't concern yourself with the baby, you kids have some serious talking to do, and you need to do it before morning. Glory, just remember what the doctor said. Martin, be a gentleman. Now go."

Walking to the house she was a foot to my side, I reached and took her hand pulling her closer. She had a smile a mile wide, at the house she stopped at the door and pushed her body against me while we kissed.

"Marty, I can't make love like I told you, but we can do other things if you want. Be forewarned, I'm not the pink tittied thing I was a year ago. All that pudginess is gone, replaced by stretch marks and loose skin. Are you sure this is what you want?"

I answered by sliding my hand up the inside of her thigh and cupping her pussy. Her panties were warm and wet, pushing against my hand she moaned.

"Oh god, I wanna fuck you so bad. Next Friday, I'm gonna fuck you blind next Friday."

I went to pee and as I entered the living room she had the dress unbuttoned to the waist. Pointing to the couch I sat, pulling the dress back she let it fall in a puddle around her ankles. There in all her glory stood a woman I was willing to drop my guard for, in her thick nursing bra and a pair of light blue stretch bikini panties. Running her hands along the leg seams at the front she smiled and patted the mound.

"I didn't shave, I've thought about it. Now I'm glad I didn't knowing how much you liked my muff last year. If you want you can have a taste of my milk and my pussy. If you want."

I held my arms forward inviting her to me, "I want, I very much want."

Taking my hands she moved them to her bra covered breasts, "Open the cups and let them free. Never mind the pads, I have so much milk I leak and they keep me from having wet spots on my chest. Open your mouth little birdie, mama has a treat for you. The right one, she emptied the left. It'll be warm and sweet, if you really don't like it tell me."

As my lips enclosed the nipple she whispered, "Gently."

The milk was warm, sweet and creamy. I wasn't sure that I'd want to drink a lot, but this was erotic as hell, my cock was stiffening at an alarming rate. With her hand behind my head she softly cooed and whimpered in between short choppy breaths.

"Marty rub my pussy, please, I'm gonna cum. Yes, my clit. Oh god this is wonderful."

Her body shook as her hands grabbed my head and held it tight to her breast. I could feel the warm sticky liquid as it seeped through her panties onto my fingers. I lifted my fingers, pulled my head back and sucked them clean while looking into her eyes. Her arms went behind her back unhooking the bra and flinging it to the side. I remembered her being buxom, but now they were not only a bit bigger, they were also full and plump. Even without much milk on either side they looked so suckable. I was definitely going to enjoy having those treats to myself once the baby was no longer nursing.

Pushing me back she took my hand pulling me up, walking ahead of me we made our way down the hall to the bedroom where she sat on the bed. I was standing in front of her as she unbuckled the belt, unsnapped and unzipped my pants, grabbed the waist band and pulled them to the floor. Pulling my underwear out she lowered them with a smile.

"There's my big boy. I've missed you. No pussy tonight, but these lips are ready to suck you dry. Get rid of your clothes Marty, then take my wet sopping panties off before you eat me."

As I crawled up the bed she lifted her hips so I could slide her panties off, they were indeed sopping wet. With a nasty grin on my face I raised them to my face and licked the crotch, which brought a grin to her lips. I heard her whisper, "Nasty fucker."

I was languishing between her legs, softly licking the labia, piercing the folds with a stiff tongue, circling the clit and sucking lightly. Her hips were moving up and down in rhythm with my movements. Suddenly her hands were on my ears lifting me head.

"Marty, can I sit on your face? I've never done that before but have heard it's wonderful."

With her butt on my chest I pulled her forward until my lips met her vulva, at which time she widened her knees slightly and lowered her pussy directly onto my mouth. As she ground back and forth I reached up to play with her tits. Little droplets of milk would drip off the nipples onto her tummy or on my face if she was leaning forward. Grabbing my arms she sat bolt upright and ground her cunt against my mouth as she let out a long low moan, followed by a loud ahhh.

My face was flooded with girl cream as I lapped for all I was worth. Slumping forward her breast was directly above my lips, she smiled and dropped that perfectly cylindrical orb into my mouth. I sucked lightly which made her shudder and wiggle her pussy against my chest. Pushing backward she pulled the nipple from my mouth sliding down my body. When the vulva touched the head of my cock it twitched, the warm wetness made me want to shove it in all the way.

She was whimpering, "I want this, I want it so bad, but I don't want to take the chance. I want to be able to fuck you raw in a week. Let me rub back and forth along your dick, I'm so wet there won't be any resistance."

When she'd finished getting herself off I was so close to blowing my load I was sure I wouldn't last another second. My chest was thick with milk, she'd been rubbing her breasts across my chest and stomach as she rocked back and forth. Lifting up she scooted back locking her lips around my cock.

"I won't last long Gloria, maybe wait a minute."

She lifted up, "Not a chance. I can feel your balls twitching, I want every ounce of baby juice you have going down my throat. Now shut up and cum."

I yielded and laid back, I didn't last five minutes and she was gulping stream after stream. Her cheeks would puff slightly, she'd gulp and they'd cave in again. As I was softening I had my fingers in her hair, gently stroking through them, caressing her scalp, when I couldn't take anymore I pushed her head away. She scooted up and lay on my chest.

"Am I a good cock sucker baby? Did I drain your balls? Maybe if I did anal you could ram it home, but that isn't something I'm interested in. At least not now. Was it good hon?"

"It was more than good, and yes you're an excellent cock sucker, my cocksucker. Where'd you learn to be that good?"

"Well I can tell you it wasn't from practice, more from watching. My roommate sophomore year had a boyfriend who wanted sex, she was determined to be a virgin when she got married. But, and it's a huge "but", she'd suck his cock at the drop of a shoe. Though the lights were out I could still see everything she did, I watched her suck cock and listened to what he liked. She told me she wasn't exclusively into cock, she liked pussy as well. Never happened, I couldn't get past the thought of me having to repay her in kind. I love when you eat my pussy, but I can't see myself as a cunt lapper."

After a quick shower she put the bra back on with fresh pads so she wasn't leaking everywhere but wanted to be naked otherwise. We lay in bed snuggled together, she was running her fingers back and forth through the chest hair as I softly rubbed her mons, running my fingers through her bush, touching the clit occasionally, which made her body jump. It was time to get serious.

I went first, "Now that we have our hormones under temporary control we should talk. You asked if I thought I could love you as much as you love me. Truth is, I'm sure I already love you and as time goes by I'll love you even more. I can't get enough of you and Marna, you make me feel like life is complete. That doesn't mean I may not have PTSD issues once in a while, but they're nowhere what they used to be."

She stopped moving her hand, "Do you see yourself loving me enough to make me your wife and having more babies?"

I moved to be able to look at her, "Is that what you want? To be my wife and raise more kids?"

"More than anything Marty. I would be a loyal and faithful wife, I'd never cheat on you and god help the woman who ever tried taking you from me. She'd be dead within minutes. So let me ask you. Can you be that faithful?"

I didn't have to think about as I nodded. "Yep. I've had more than my fair share of lovers, but never anyone like you. Never had a disease, I don't see me needing anything more than this."

I gently rubbed my fingers across the vulva pressing a finger past the lips and into her vagina. I stopped at the second knuckle. She raised herself up so the finger would go all the way in. Lowering herself she turned away from my hand.

"That felt wonderful, and I want it all, but not until the doctor gives me the all clear. Because once that happens I'm going to want you in my pussy every night until we're worn out. Understand?"

I woke to the bed shifting. The clock said one seventeen.

"I need to get back to the house, I'm sure Marna is ready to wake up for her next feeding."

I was getting dressed as she put her hand on mine, "You don't need to come along. Go back to sleep, I'll be okay."

I muttered, "Bullshit. If I'm gonna be an all-purpose papa I need to get used to stuff like this."

With Marna fed, changed and burped I walked her back and forth on the porch gently rocking her back to sleep in my arms. At one point I noticed the shadow of her mother in the living room watching, when I walked by the screen door going the opposite direction she was no longer there. I carried the baby into Gloria's bedroom, watching as she tenderly tucked her in, swaddled tight and laid on her side. Little lips sucking out of instinct though she was sound asleep. Gloria wanted to walk back to the house with me, I refused, with a last sweet goodnight kiss I tucked her in, closed the door and made my way through the house.

Walking out the kitchen door I heard a shuffle to my left. Dora patted the cushion next to her and waited as I sat.

"You're gonna take her away from us aren't you? I knew the day would come, I just didn't think it would be so soon. I know Walt and me are being selfish wanting her to always be close, but you need to know why. Our boy Eliot

ever made it home from Iraq, so the only grand babies we'll ever have will be from Gloria. You seem to love her and the baby, and I know you're going away, but please don't go too far."

I looked at her through the darkness, "I'm really tired Mrs. Langly. Can we talk more in the morning?"

She patted my hand, "Yes, more in the morning, that's the wise thing. Breakfast is at seven, if you aren't at the house you'll go hungry, I'm not making two meals."

With breakfast out of the way, Marna fed and asleep we adjourned to the porch. I was determined to listen and not speak unless I was asked something specific. Walt talked of the ranch, what the main crops were, how crop rotation worked to replenish the soil, the fact that there was a 504 acre plot adjacent to the ranch on the northwest corner that was under lease but would be for sale by fall. I learned that they leased two hundred acres of that land and were running about 150 head of beef on it.

It was all interesting, then the real question came into play. Looking at me intently, he quickly looked at Dora who nodded and turned his attention back to me.

"What's waitin for you back in Minnesota? You got a business there or something? You don't seem to be hurtin for money."

I'd been listening for over an hour, Gloria by my side holding hands with me or with it on my thigh. It was time to speak.

"No sir. There's nothing demanding I remain in Minnesota. The black flies and mosquitos are a bitch in the summer, the snow, ice and cold are a bitch in the winter. I have a nice home that I completely remodeled and upgraded, but the harvestable timber won't last more than another five years so I'll need to do something else at that time. As for money, I'm alright. I received a large insurance settlement a few years back and a huge inheritance a bit over a year ago. I have no debt whatsoever. What did you have in mind?"

Gloria squeezed my hand, put the other hand behind my neck and kissed me. As she pulled back she spoke softly. "Just listen Marty. Okay?" I nodded.

Walt and Dora moved their chairs so they were facing us. With that deep bass voice he started.

"Here's the thing son. After last night we're sure you're gonna ask her to come home with you, and if that's what she wants, all well and good. We won't stand in her way but hear me out. Why'd you move there in the first place?"

"Mainly to get away from everyone and everything until I had my PTSD issues in hand."

Dora stepped in, "Did you accomplish that Martin?"

I nodded, "Yes ma'am."

She continued, "So you're telling us you don't battle with the demons of war any longer?"

"Yes and no Mrs. Langly. Things aren't like they used to be, if things do happen they're much less drastic. You know, if there's lots of fireworks and stuff like that I want to be elsewhere, but I don't hate the world anymore. I don't lash out and hurt people like I used to. Does that answer your question?"

Walt resumed, "If there aint nuthin keepin you there then instead of askin Glory to come home with you, why don't ya sell it and stay here with us? With Eliot never comin home I need someone to help in ways I always dreamed he would one day. You don't look like you're afraid of work and if I can't have a son, why not have a son in law? Right now I hire three farm hands, if you were here I could reduce that to one full time and one part time. You kids can live in the house until it aint big enough, then Dora and me will move in there and you can have the big house."

I was scrambling for words, any words, something to eliminate the void of silence.

"I can pay you the twenty thousand for her medical expenses. I figure I contributed to that situation, it's only right that I pay for it."

Her parents looked at me as though I was from lala land. Walt leaned forward almost in my face.

"The hell you talkin about boy? We don't need your damned money. We'll pay off that loan when harvest time comes. Money aint the issue son. I like ya and all, but you're about actin about as smart as a bag of feathers right now. Don'cha see, we want you here with Gloria and the baby, or babies, for as long as we're alive. We don't need ya son, we want ya."