Come Home With Me Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Can you say flabbergasted? I was rocked to the very core of my being. For the first time I could remember someone wanted me, not to do their dirty work or whatever else needed to be taken care of. Someone wanted me because they thought I was worth it and were willing to share their lives with me. I held Gloria tight and turned my face downward, I hadn't cried in front of another adult in ages, it's just something men don't do, but the tears flowed that day. I wasn't blubbering or sobbing, my nose wasn't running nor was I sniffling, but I could feel the trail of warm tears flow across my cheeks dripping onto Gloria's arm across the front of me.

It was then that Marna saved me by waking up, not crying but looking for attention and probably to feed. I was about to stand when I heard Walt's chair slide back.

"Sit Martin. I got her, she likes her grampa. Come mother, we need to let these kids be a minute. Is there breast milk we can warm for her Glory?"

Gloria stood quickly, "Yes, but I'm so full I'll leak all afternoon if she doesn't feed. Mom, get her changed and we'll be in for lunch in five. Please."

Gloria turned me to face her as they went inside. "Marty, did daddy scare you? Are you okay? Do you feel like you're being railroaded? I want you to stay, dear God I want you to stay, but if you don't and want me to come with you, I will."

I pulled her to me for a soft kiss before taking a deep breath to answer, "No, I don't feel railroaded, he didn't scare me, and frankly, he has a point. I can't say as I disagree with him. There isn't anything in Minnesota I can't leave, my brothers don't even know I'm alive so they don't matter, maybe I should do what he says. Sell and come work the farm with him."

As she pulled me to go inside she patted my chest speaking in a hushed tone, "Oh geez, don't call it a farm in front of dad, he'll blow a gasket. It's a ranch, I know, I know, but it isn't worth a pissing contest. Come, my tits are leaking like worn out faucets, I hope that little stinker is hungry."

Gloria nursed as we all ate lunch, she had a cloth diaper over the baby and her shoulder, when it was time to switch she did everything very discretely. It wasn't that Walt objected to her feeding the baby when he was around, Gloria felt odd about exposing her breasts to her dad. I could understand that. Girls are taught to cover themselves around dad's and brothers, that train of thought stayed with Gloria as a woman, and now, mom. I spent the afternoon with Walt in the truck as he showed me lot lines, crops, and eventually the herd of beef. With the baby down after supper the four of us sat on the back deck watching the sun set. Dora sat forward looking at me.

"Have you had a chance to think over what we talked about this morning Marty? I know it was a lot to process. Do you think you could live here instead of the ice and cold? We have winters and get some snow, but not like Northern Minnesota. We'd like you to stay and be a part of the family."

I didn't need to think about it, I'd already made up my mind. I wanted to be where Gloria and our little girl was, regardless of where that might be. Yes, I did love her and our baby and I knew that would increase as time went by. Never before had I felt so wanted and loved at the same time.

"I have thought about it Mrs. Langly, and the short answer is yes. Gloria and I haven't had a chance to work out all the details yet, but I want to be where she and the baby are. If that's here, then so be it. I can see myself here working with Walt but I'll tell you up front. I know nothing of farming, crops, or any of the rest. You'll need to be patient with me."

Walt chuckled, took a swig of beer and wagged his finger at me, "If what you told us is correct you didn't know how to wire a house, or do plumbing, or install new windows, or put in a heating system, but you got it done. You'll catch on quick, it's mostly common sense and I'll teach you the particulars as we go along. One more thing son, you might wanna stop calling her Mrs. Langly, Dora or mom would be best. She's about to bust your chops."

I had another topic I wanted to discuss. "You said that you and Dora bought 400 acres and added it to the ranch right after you were married. What if me and Gloria bought that Middlesen farm where the cows are and added it to what's already here. You said they were gonna sell it by fall."

Walt looked at Gloria, then at me, then at Dora, "I think that boy jist asked you to marry him Glory."

The magnitude of the moment caught us all at the same time as we burst out in laughter. I was still guffawing when I felt Gloria squeeze my arm.

"Did you ask me to marry you Marty?"

I knew I'd screwed it up and tried to make good, "Sorry Gloria, I made an assumption without talking to you, but yes, I'd like you to be my wife."

She pulled me to her lips and then moved alongside to whisper in my ear, "You are gonna get so fucked Friday night, and yes, I'll be your wife."

Walt hurrumphed, "Okay, nuff of that. Glory, what's it gonna be?"

"The answer is yes, I'll be his wife, and let's talk about that land a bit more. It's only right we should contribute if we can."

The young couple that owned the land were going to have to refinance or sell by September. They were under water in the present real estate market for ag land and had hinted to Walt that they'd let it go in a heartbeat if they could get $400,000. Walt signaled for all of us to look at him.

"That's less than a thousand an acre for good farmland. If you're serious Martin, we need to jump on that right away. If we don't somebody else will and that land already butts against ours, it would be perfect. Martin, can you get that kind of money?"

I was so pleased I'd held onto every penny of the old man's inheritance money, I could now do something worthwhile with it. Plus I had almost a hundred grand left from the insurance settlement, the place up north was free and clear, someone would snap that up in a damned quick hurry.

"Yes sir, I have nearly a million in the bank, I'm sure I can get another 250 to 300 for what I own up north. Maybe more when the harvestable timber is considered. If you think we can buy that land for $400,000 that'll leave some left for a nice nest egg and maybe more equipment if we'll need it. If you think we can do it, I'm in. Gloria, you okay with that?"

Gloria hugged my arm tight, squishing her milk laden breasts against my arm and kissed me softly before she spoke.

"Perfect, how did I get so lucky to find you? I feel like I'm on top of the world."

I spent the rest of the week with Walt doing whatever needed to be done. It felt good to be physically active every day, I was getting a workout without ever really thinking about it. I found my appetite had increased, I was looking forward to those big meals every time we sat to eat. Gloria, the baby and me would spend evenings together at the house I was staying in. An old crib had been moved so we could put her down after she ate, at the end of the evening I would carry Marna to the house and help get her settled in for the night.

We talked for hours, plans, dreams, expectations. We'd neck a lot and make out but hadn't resumed our oral activities until Wednesday just before we were to head for the main house. Gloria snuggled in and began kissing me with passion, I knew she was horny so I began to gently manipulate her breasts being careful not to squeeze them too tightly. As she opened her blouse she cooed.

"Will you suck them a little and then eat me? I'm so fuckin riled up I'm ready to ride the shift knob on the old Farmall M. I can give you ablow job."

After having her take off the blouse and bra I made her crawl over the top of my body as I lay on the bed and drop each tantalizing nipple into my mouth while I drained a small amount of milk from each. I then scooted her forward until her but was on my chest and her very wet panties were almost touching my lips. Pulling them to the side I dove in with my tongue hard and fast, she was riding and moaning, grinding her clit back and forth across my stiffened tongue. Milk was dripping on my face, I didn't care, it certainly wouldn't be the last that would happen.

Her body ceased moving, her breathing stopped and her mouth was agape as she clasped her breasts pulling hard on the nipples just before a blood curdling scream left her lungs. I wasn't sure if the windows were open or not, but if they were there was no way they didn't hear that in the big house. She flopped forward over the top of me and then rolled to her side. Her breaths were ragged and shallow at first, when she'd settled she put her hand on the side of my face.

"Oh my gosh Martin. What the hell did you just do to me? I thought I was going to pass out. Holy shit, I feel like I got run over by a truck. Give me a minute and I'll suck you off."

"I have a better idea. I'm almost ready to blow a nut just watching and listening to you. Why don't you rub your pussy up and down my dick like the other night until I cum. You're so wet it won't take long."

She raised up, straddled my chest, lowered a nipple into my mouth and said with authority.

"Suck, I like how you think. I can't wait to see you shoot all that stuff for me."

As we walked in the kitchen Dora was getting a glass of water, even in a robe over her nightgown it was obvious where gloria had gotten her assets. Dora looked at both of us.

"You two look worn out. Next time close the windows. Glory, if you kids are going away Friday night you'd better start expressing tomorrow so I have enough milk while you're gone. You know how she hates formula."

Dora turned and walked away, I raised an eyebrow, "Expressing?"

"I need to pump my breasts so there'll be enough milk while we're gone. I have an electric pump that does it for me, I just have to hold it in place. I make so much milk as it is it won't be hard to have plenty by the time we leave."

Another confusing look from me, "When we leave? What does that mean?"

"It means we're leaving Friday right after lunch and going to Jamestown where I have a room reserved for us. I want the first time we make love as an engaged couple to be special, away from home, where we don't have to make sure the windows are closed. Then Saturday you're going to buy me a ring. I have no intention of being engaged to you without a ring. We'll return home Saturday night after you take me to a nice restaurant for dinner. Deal?"

I nodded.

"Good, because I ordered special lingerie that will be here tomorrow afternoon, but you can't see it until Friday night. In fact I ordered all new panties and bras to wear while we're gone, those, you can see. Oh, and I'll have to express while we're gone, unless you suck me dry."

I made a face, "Nah, I like it when we're messing around, but it isn't something I think about all day. It's so sweet and I've always preferred my milk to be cold."

She patted my chest, "Don't worry stud. I won't make you milk me with your lips. Martin, I love you with all my heart. Mom says we'll grow to love each other more as time goes by, but I don't know how I could love you more than I do now."

"And I love you Gloria, I promise to be a good husband and daddy, but you'll need to help me. I never had good example growing up."

"In regard to Friday night, a word of warning Marty. You'd better be rested and ready to take it like a man. I'm walking around with one very hungry pussy that wants everything you've got. I'm not ovulating so you can fill me as often as you're able to. I want to feel you shoot inside me. Oh my gosh, go before I fuck you on the kitchen floor."

Over the next day I noticed Gloria was pumping her breasts as soon as they were full, there were no soaked bra pads that was for sure. As we got ready to pull out Saturday morning Walt pulled me aside.

"Treat her good son and buy her a nice ring. Give her something to show off, she's taken a lot of grief cuz she got pregnant from a one-night stand. Now she can rub it in their faces. Dora has already let Trina know she won't be returning to work at the diner. Which was fine with Trina, her niece is lookin for a job. Now go, have fun, see you late tomorrow night."

I hadn't seen Gloria all morning, there was an overnight bag on the porch which I put in the truck when Walt walked away. Turning from the truck my jaw hit the ground. Standing on the porch was Gloria in a soft red and yellow sun dress with a high scoop neck hiding most of her cleavage. The length however was another topic, it ended mid-thigh and flared at the waist. She looked like an angel to me, hair and make up were perfect. What was there not to love about this girl? Stepping on the porch I kissed her.

"You look radiant, I can barely keep my hands off you."

She giggled, "Nobody has ever called me radiant. As for keeping your hands off me, please don't. as soon as we're off the ranch feel free to explore all you'd like. I just emptied my breasts so they'd be more fun for you to play with. Let's go, you're making my panties wet, oh wait, I don't have any on. There's a scenic overlook about ten miles west of here, maybe we'll need to stop so you can help me put some on. Or maybe I should stay commando?"

It happened as she had predicted. The scenic overlook was off the road a quarter mile and deserted. With me in the passenger side she threw a knee over my legs, lifted the dress, placed the tip of my cock at the entrance to her vagina and slowly lowered herself until our pubic hair meshed.

She was moaning softly, "Oh my, I know a baby went through there, but you feel huge, I feel like it's in my throat."

She began to ride slowly and then picked up speed. It was the first time we'd cum together which left us both panting. Lifting from me cum gushed out of her, being an ever-prepared mommy she had wipes in hand and caught most of it. With me cleaned up and her clean externally she whispered.

"Time to put my panties on, they're in the front pocket of my purse."

"Don't you want to get rid of what's inside before you do that?"

"Oh heavens no. I want it inside me until the next gusher goes off inside my pussy. That's why the panties are a thicker cotton, so I don't have cum, your cum, dribbling down my legs. We'd better go, the room is available at three and I want another fuck before supper. You on top this time, nice and slow, I want to look into your eyes when we cum."

We wasted no time after checking in, she was naked in a flash and ripping the remainder of my clothes off. I was going to get her warmed up, she stopped me as I was about to lick her.

"No, I'm so thick and sticky from before you'll slide right in. I need you to make love to me Marty. You can fuck me hard after we eat and you have more energy. For now, make slow deep love to me."

I noticed while eating that she seemed uncomfortable a few times and seemed to be walking gingerly when she went to the powder room. I was concerned and ask if she was okay. She leaned to me and responded in a low voice.

"Yes, I'm okay. I'd forgotten how big you were inside me. I'm stretched to capacity, it feels like the first time. Which by the way was horrible, it was a wham, bam without a thank you ma'am. I didn't walk right for two days."

"We don't have to do anymore if you're that sore. We can wait."

She flinched, "No, no, no, no. You are going to give me the reaming of my young life. I said I was gonna fuck your dick off tonight, I want you to take me from behind. I want to feel you grab my hips and slam that salami in as far as possible. I didn't buy that sexy lingerie for another day. No big boy, you're gonna make me yours and only yours tonight. You are going to own this pussy."

Thinking her little speech was more bravado than anything else after how I'd seen her move with a grimace from time to time I was completely surprised when she walked from the bathroom in a sheer robe covering a half bra with the nipples exposed, a bright red garter belt that matched the bra, red sheer stockings and nothing more. My cock was hard as a broom handle standing at full attention, she smiled as she walked toward me.

"I see I have your full attention. Goody, I want you to undress and play with me. Then I want you from behind, let my tits swing, I want to feel your sperm hit my cervix like a firehose has just been opened. I need your seed in me baby, just like last year."

By the time we came, I should say by the time I came, she'd already had three orgasms. Her face was in the pillow, her chest on the mattress with wet spots under them, her ass was being thrown into me with the same force I was pushing against it. I moaned as I pulled her ass tight to my groin and began to push stream after stream of semen inside her tight clutching vagina. It was as though the walls were squeezing and milking me dry.

When I let go of her hips she flopped forward as I sat back on my haunches. It was then I realized I had drooled all down my chin, I could see drops of spit on her butt where I had been leaning over her. Never had I ever cum that hard in my life, and I wasn't sure I would be good for anymore sex after that exhausting experience. I'm used to being pushed to the limit and responding affirmatively, I had never been reduced to a mass of out of breath muscle before. And I loved it.

There was no more sex that night, or the next morning for that matter. It hurt for her to walk, even sitting was uncomfortable at times. We spent the morning sitting around regaining our strength, we planned to check out at eleven and go find a ring set. It was 2:15 by the time we'd settled on a set for her. I paid the extra to have it sized while we went for lunch. With a rock on her left hand all that pain and discomfort seemed to vanish because when we got home she told her folks she would be staying the night with me.

With her breasts pumped we adjourned to the bed where she rode me slow and long. No pounding tonight, a slow gentle rocking back and forth while grinding her clit across my pelvic bone from time to time. Neither of our climaxes was earth shattering, it was more like they were completely satisfying. We woke to a gentle knock on the bedroom door as Dora opened it slightly.

"You guys decent? Good, cuz she needs mama, she's had all of the bottle she can handle."

Gloria sat up with her top exposed and immediately put Marna to her breast, it was an instant mother/child bond. Reaching across her she lifted Gloria's left hand and smiled.

"Beautiful honey, just beautiful."

Gloria beamed, "It was all Martin. He picked it out, it was like he knew what would look best on me."

Three days later Gloria, the baby and I headed north with the trailer leaving the Electra glide in the garage at the small house. Gloria loved the house in Minnesota, when I showed the before and after pictures, she couldn't get over the transformation. By weeks end I had the property listed, my old dog had already adopted Eli so there were no worries about him. The following week I sold the skidder and any other equipment I had. It was exactly twelve days after leaving the ranch that we headed back that way with what belongings I wanted to keep in the trailer.

Long story short we moved into the small house permanently upon our return. She and I made an offer of $400,000 to the couple who owned the 504 acres, they accepted and by August the land was ours. My property sold shortly after that which gave us almost $359,000 dollars to invest in machinery without having to touch our nest egg. Our first sad moment together was when Christmas cards began to arrive.

To my amazement one had been forwarded to me form the Minnesota address with an Arizona postmark. It was a card and Shelley telling me of her mom's demise when she'd left Vegas. After explaining what a help Ann had been when I first moved north we decided to make an ornament to honor her on our tree. It has a place of prominence on our tree every Christmas. We now have three young-uns creating noise every day, with our last in the oven so to speak. In another five months we'll be parents once more.