Come on over, Mallory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I broke apart then, I just needed to look at her. What I saw left me speechless like it did the first time.

She had pulled up her baggy top, so her chest was naked. Her bottoms remained on, stopping me seeing all that I wanted to see.

Mallory was breathless and aroused. I let her go with the intention of taking her bottoms off but she stopped me and stood up. I watched her, my erection straining against my shorts, looking at the most incredible sight as she pulled her clothes off.

When she was fully naked, she didn't pause for me to look at her further and instead, she crawled back onto the bed and kissed me again. "Please baby, I can't wait any longer," she begged.

I wanted her more than I could say. I stood up too and practically threw her onto the middle of the bed, where she landed hard, spread out and naked for me.

"That's hot."

"That's hot."

We both laughed at our timing.

"Okay, it's a little weird," she giggled. It occurred to me right then that I'd never heard her giggle before.

"You have a cute little giggle," I teased.

"Shut up," she blushed. "I don't know where it's come from."

I was naked now and held the chat so that I could get on the bed too and not delay what we were both desperate for.

I lined myself up and to my surprise, I could feel the wetness Mallory already had. A brief bit of shock - a recognition this was my best friend, and then I was pushing into her.

After mere seconds, I felt like I could orgasm if I wanted to. She felt that good. I knew it wasn't purely physical - it had to be the emotion, the underlying energy - but I knew sex with her was going to be on another level.

"This feels perfect," I whispered to her. I kissed her forehead and held her face as I pushed myself into her.

"Fuckkk," she groaned as I went further inside her. It could have been what I said or that I bottomed out into her moments later, leading her toes to curl and her hands to frantically search for the edge of the bed to grip. "Where have you been all my life, fuck me."

I was amazed by how much she was swearing, this was unusual even for Mallory. I think she was just overwhelmed and didn't know how to express herself.

"Please," she whispered, "just fuck me hard now."

She expressed herself pretty well there and I went for it. I pulled myself out to the edge of her pussy and thrust myself back in with all the strength I had at that angle.

Mallory screamed out, swearing some more. I took her hard and relentlessly, giving her the best fucking I'd ever given anyone. Something about how sexy she was, took things to another level for me. I just seemed to know what she could take, how she liked it.

Before long, I'd unclipped her hair, throwing the plastic clip over my shoulder, and took a bunch of her hair in my hands. It was long enough for me to wrap around my hand once and use it to pull her back, while my other hand kept a firm hold on her lower back. She cried out again and after a few more thrusts her cries turned to long moans and gasps.

Then out of nowhere, "stop, stop, stop, I'm going to cum."

I didn't understand at first and she had to turn her hands back and actually push me off her in the two seconds after she said it. I pulled away and watched, transfixed, as she rubbed her clit frantically. Her knees went weak as she rubbed herself, her left hand gripped the pillow and her forehead was pressed onto the edge of its surface.

A few seconds later, I understood why she needed me out of her. She tried to scream out but no sound was made. Then, her pussy flooded out liquid all over my sheets. She kept rubbing through her orgasm, undistracted. I took hold of her hips and held her as she slowed down.

"Oh my God," she kept repeating.

I had never, ever, seen anything like that before. I was rock hard and desperate to get back inside her but gave her a moment because she was shaking all over.

"You've ruined me," she finally said, when her body calmed. "I've never experienced anything that strong before. Please tell me that didn't put you off?"

I thought my raging erection was evidence to the contrary but sought to assure her anyway. "I thought that was incredible. I am so turned on," I looked at her hungrily and she stared right back at me. "I need to be back inside you." It wasn't a request. I needed her.

"Have me however and wherever you need to. Make yourself cum in me," she offered herself just like that.

"Inside you?" I asked, taking hold of her by the hair and steering her towards the middle of the bed.

She tried to nod but my hold on her hair was firm. "Yes, if you want. I'm safe. Wherever you want it, that's how I want it with you."

I climbed onto her and put myself back inside her, just like that. It wasn't my favourite position - simple missionary, but with Mallory's face to stare at and watch it turn to pleasure, I could get used to it.

I fucked her hard and without delay, going at her incredible pussy until she whimpered. When I felt myself getting close, I slowed, wishing to savour the moment. The slower pace allowed Mallory to take me in as I did her.

"I love this," she whispered. "If this is how life with you is going to be, it's beyond all of my hopes."

"I'm going to make you so happy," I promised her. I meant it. I meant it more than I'd ever meant anything.

I came inside her with the strongest orgasm I'd ever had. I could barely see straight as I emptied my load into her. All while she whispered how good it felt and pleaded to have it again the next day.

When I was finally able to look at her, I said the thing I knew in my heart was true. "I love you, Mal."

She smiled. "I love you too Joe."

Epilogue:

Telling everyone we were dating was one of my favourite moments in life. I talked Joe into making it into a big scene. We fake fought, at Austin's pre-Valentine's party. I kicked off at him for being inappropriate, while everyone hushed around us.

Austin even tried to break it up. Ah, fun times. "No Aust, he's been an asshole."

"What's he done Mal? What have you done Joe?"

"I'll tell you what he's done," I replied incandescent, before he could. He'd practiced the fake-shock very well, props to him. "He's made me fall in love with him, that's what he's done."

There was silence as everyone processed my words.

"In love with him?" "Wait, what?"

"Er, yeah, sorry Mal," Joe replied, going off script with the mumbling but it worked. "That was shitty of me. Can you forgive me?"

"Yeah okay, you're forgiven," I declared, wrapping my arms around him and kissing him hard, to cheers of delight.

I won't pretend life was easy all the time. I'm not easy and Joe wasn't always great at dealing with me, as much as he tried. Whenever we argued, we made up passionately and we were stronger for it.

Everything changed when Bella was born. I needed to be a role-model for her and I did the best I could. Joe was incredible. The kind of father that made me fall for him even more.

In the end, we decided that Bella was enough. She was bright and polite, unlike me. Well, me before Joe and her.

There's a picture of the three of us in my pendant now. I hope to give it to her when she's old enough.