Come Play with the Watcher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aw. Fucking hell."

Howard and Penny filled her mind and she came quickly.

"Uhh."

Eleven

Claire abandoned all hope of avoiding Howard's hold over her by the next evening. And any thought of pleasing Pete over the phone. Instead, she switched it off and put on her sexiest underwear, a little black dress and heels. She tied her hair up and did her makeup. Her best approximation of a Secretary she decided, studying herself in the mirror. She wished her mousy brown hair was darker. Like Penny's.

Clair was gripped by a need. One that overrode all sensibility and with her blood pumping she went next door and rang the bell. She was shaking, unsure if it was the cold or what she was about to ask.

Howard opened the door and smiled, stepping back to let her in.

Claire didn't wait for him to speak. She was determined to ask before her confidence deserted her.

"Tie me up." She said simply.

"Over a desk. Like you did to Penny."

Howard looked taken aback. The sweet little young wife suddenly begging for him to take her in such a surprising way. It wasn't what he'd expected but he didn't say no.

"Come with me."

No questions. No doubting in her sincerity. He just took her by the hand and led her to his office.

It wasn't large. Just room enough for a bookcase, filing cabinet and the all-important solid oak desk. Howard cleared the laptop and other random bits away while she looked out of the window at the garden.

Like theirs, it was just a stone patio and lawn. The two ran together with no dividing boundary. Just an open space with the basics of a new build. To the side, an old dry stone wall separated it from the rougher stoney cliff edge.

Howard came up behind and put his hands around her, muzzling into her neck.

"You smell wonderful. Like a freshly bathed virgin."

"I've just had a shower. Can't claim the other though."

Her breath carried an inherent quiver of pent-up desire and anticipation.

Hands caressed her, around her waist, over her hips and down her legs. When they came back her dress was pushed up until it ruffled around her arse.

He slapped it. The palm of his hand was sharp across her bum cheek. Claire jolted. But not a murmur of protest.

"You like that?"

"Yes." She stuttered.

Until a moment ago she didn't know she did. But with the sting came arousal. A sharp stab of want that made her pussy ooze.

Again he slapped her. Then again.

"Uhh."

Then came a soothing rub of her smarting skin.

The zip of her dress slid slowly down her back and fingers unhooked it from her shoulders. It dropped to the floor. Howard stared at her underwear. Panties and bra. A suspender belt and stockings. Her pale flesh contrasted strongly against the rich black.

"Fuck me. That's a picture and a half."

Claire quivered with delight at her body being admired.

"Now bend over the desk."

She did it, reaching out to the corners. Howard stroked the small of her back before taking several ties from the drawer.

Claire remained silent, just concentrating on the rising feeling of need as he secured her hands to the desk legs.

"Tell me if it's too tight."

"I don't care. The tighter the better. I want to be at your mercy."

Next, he walked behind her and lifted her ankles to the sides He tied them to the other legs.

Claire tested the bounds and found herself securely held down. A strange sense of satisfaction gripped her.

Again he slapped her. Harder, making her skin smart. This time across the two cheeks so that his pal made her pussy sting. He saw the telltale sign of dampness spreading over the gusset of her panties.

"Fuck me." She said softly.

"Fuck me good."

Howard stroked his hands over her hips and slipped them under to her belly, then up to the bra, pushing it up clear of her tits.

"Uhh."

She gasped as he gripped them, squeezing hard. She pushed her arse back into her groin., rubbing her tits into the polished wood.

"Please, just fuck me."

"Don't be in such a hurry.

Anticipation is part of the game."

He unclipped the bra strap to release the tightness on her back and continued his massage of her spine. Around her shoulder blades then down to her arse. He squeezed her cheeks and pulled them apart.

"Mmm."

Claire squirmed.

Howard took hold of her panties at the waistband and pulled them up hard.

"Uhh."

The material bit into her pussy like a cheese cutter, rubbing roughly against her clit.

"Fuck." She cried out.

He poured a lubricating cream onto her arse cheeks and spread it about with his hands, covering her pussy until it became a slippery hole to his fingers. Then up around her ring, teasing it until it gave way to the first knuckle.

"Oh god."

Claire writhed, rubbing her nipples against the desk even more, delighting in the relief the friction brought to them.

The panties were hooked to the side and she felt his cock at her slit, sliding up and down, pressing deeper between her parting flesh. With a hard thrust, he entered her. Forcing his way through tight muscles in one movement.

"Fuuck."

"I remember Penny screaming just like that. She was so young back then. Even younger than you.

Just a Secretary straight out of college and almost as innocent and inexperienced as you."

Claire struggled to imagine Penny as a naive teenager. Had he changed her so much? Or just released latent desires? Was that what was happening to her?

Howard was a different person with her secured. He didn't speak or caress her as he fucked her. Instead, it was as though she didn't matter. He pummelled her. Hard, fast and furious. Claire stared ahead unable to catch a breath as his hips slapped into her arse. The sound echoed in her ears.

"Uh. Uh. Uh."

He pulled out without warning and his cock went to her butt hole. She whined, remembering Penny's words, the first time she'd taken it up the arse.

She screwed her eyes up knowing she'd invited it. Thankfully she'd already been introduced to this, but this time there was no alcohol to numb the sensation.

"Oh fuck."

Her ring stung as it was stretched wide around his crown.

"Don't tear me." She cried with sudden fear.

"Uhh."

He penetrated her, pressing relentlessly into her arse. Not caring if it was painful. Claire gave a final whimper as the first tear made a break for freedom down her cheek. Then it started again. A relentless fucking that both hurt and drove her wild with ecstasy.

"Fu...uck.

Uhh. Uh."

She gasped with each drive into her.

Then came the prize she sought.

"Oh my god."

She bucked and strained at the binds. Still Howard went on.

"Harder. Hard as you can.

I love the feeling of your cock inside me."

Claire screamed out again as her entire body tingled and spasmed.

His cock throbbed and pulsated. Joyful groans drifted to Claire's ears and his rhythm became sporadic, then came his release.

"Uh."

She felt it. Like a warm balloon being blown up deep inside her intestines.

"Uhmmm." She whined again as a final shudder raced up her spine.

Howard pulled and caught his breath.

"Is that what you wanted?"

"Yes." She said quietly.

It was exactly what she'd wanted. To be taken like a slut. To have no control. To be nothing more than a slab of meat to be fucked.

Howard released the ties holding her to his desk.

"To give you the full experience I should leave you there while I call some work colleagues into the living room really.

That's what I did to Penny. I left her there while I held a meeting one door away. Made her wait.

Then I went back and fucked her again."

Claire was too busy catching her breath to worry about being untied. For a moment she just lay there.

"But you're lucky. Everyone is too far away."

Claire stood up on unsteady legs and looked around for her dress.

"Do you always keep lube in your office?"

"Actually it's hand cream." He grinned.

"I wasn't going to run off upstairs for the proper stuff."

Claire smiled.

"It worked well enough."

"The er... ties. That's just habit. I never liked wearing them so always kept a selection in the desk drawer for when clients came.

That's what I used on Penny that time.

I guess she told you about it then?"

"Yeah.

I can't believe she was only eighteen."

She put her bra back in place and straightened her panties. They felt clammy and sticky with the mixture of cream and leaking juices.

"Yuk."

She pulled them off."

"She was so innocent back then. Had a regular boyfriend and everything. Until I showed her there was more to life than a mortgage and two kids.

How about you? Are you wondering if that's what you want still?"

Claire looked at him. Trying to work out why he held so much power over her. Was he showing her an exciting alternative? Or leading her astray?

"I don't know." She said honestly.

"Sometimes I think you're one of those Piskies. Leading me into trouble with your mischief."

She picked the dress up and stepped into it, pulling it up to her shoulders.

"There are stories about piskies leading the unwary into the moors. Leaving them lost in the mists.

They wave lanterns to make lost travellers think they've found sanctuary. Then they abandon them.

Is that what you think I'm doing?"

"I don't know.

Am I the unwary?

Was Penny?"

Howard grinned but didn't answer.

"Zip me up." She said turning her back to him.

Twelve

Her next encounter with Howard was in the tiny cove. It wasn't unexpected. In fact, she could have guaranteed he would follow her down. She was counting on it as she'd carried the deckchair to sit and read. It was sheltered there. A sun trap with less wind.

With the chair set up, Claire took her cardigan off and stretched out in the warm midday sun. It was warm rather than hot on her bikini-clad body. The cooling sea breeze was deflected up over her by the cliffs and the cove became a little isolated climate all of its own.

The book was little more than a prop, something to occupy her hands. Certainly the words never registered in her head as her eyes followed the printed lines. Instead, her head was full of Howard. Had he seen her leave the house? Was he above her looking down? Would he descend the stone chiselled steps to join her?

"Good morning."

Her heart did a skip at his voice and she put the book down.

"Hi."

She hadn't even seen him coming. Almost as if he materialised on the beach in front of her like some mystical spirit.

"It's lovely down here."

He stood with his hands in his pockets, his eyes feasting on her body in the tiny bikini.

"A bit overdressed aren't you?" She retorted at his trousers and pullover.

He shrugged and started lifting his pullover away.

"You're right. It's too nice to be dressed. Might be the last of the warm days before winter hits.

"Let's skinny dip."

Claire laughed.

You're mad.

What if someone comes by?"

"They won't."

Howard didn't even hesitate. His shirt was away next and he kicked his shoes towards her.

"Come on."

Claire was shaking her head at the madness.

"I only meant you should be wearing trunks."

"No trunks."

His trousers went next. Not a care in the world. Claire shook her head in disbelief.

"Can you imagine how cold that water is?"

He was naked and Claire was left staring at his cock with a grin spread across her face.

"Good for the soul." He said.

"Winter sea swimming. It's a thing you know. And the Boxing Day dips for charity? Don't see them complaining about the temperature."

"You're mad."

Howard stood before her like a Greek Adonis. His eyes just questioning why she hadn't moved. Claire saw he wouldn't take no for an answer, and in honesty with herself, she found the idea exciting.

The idea of being naked with just nature for company was exhilarating. It made her blood pulse.

"For fucks sake."

Giggling like a child she followed his lead and stripped away the bikini, letting it fall where it landed.

"Last in's a cissy." He cried out, running to the water as a man possessed.

"Wait."

Claire ran after him, splashing into the cold water.

"Argh. Fuck it's cold."

Her steps became jumps as though she could spring above the icy water. Howard grabbed her hand and pulled her over as she was about to retreat.

"Fuck. No."

She stumbled, falling with the water up to her neck. Screaming. Her breath was forced from her body by the freezing shock. She gasped as her heart rate shot up and she snatched breaths uncontrollably.

"Jesus. It's cold."

She started scrabbling back to the sand.

"Fuck."

Again Howard grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her back, wrapping his arms around her.

"Body warmth. The first rule of survival." He grinned.

For a moment the cold was forgotten even as she shivered. Her mind was absorbed by the sensation of his body against hers. His cock rubbed against her groin. She could feel its hardness between them and her goosebumped tits squished against his chest. Nipples hardened by the cold water like pointy buttons pressed against him.

Then his lips came to hers. Gliding over her trembling mouth, a warm tongue invading it. Her head swooned as her hands explored his muscular back and shoulders, her leg lifting to rub against his thigh. He felt so warm against the cold.

Above them, gulls circled the blue sky and cried their coastal music. The string section of nature's orchestra to the percussion drum of the ocean. It buzzed with dormant energy.

When they broke apart Claire couldn't stand the freezing temperatures any longer and swam the short distance back to the beach.

"That's enough. Too fucking cold."

Easing from the water goosebumps covered her flesh. The sun was a welcome relief. Warmth easing the shiver in her muscles.

Howard was behind her, putting his arms around her waist.

"Perhaps I should warm you up."

His hand came up to cup a tit and Claire gave another tiny gasp.

"We'll get sand in our bits."

"Don't care."

Claire turned, putting her arms around his neck.

"You're bonkers. You know that right?"

He smiled.

"Yeah.

But you're beautiful and my cock hurts."

"Does it now."

Her hand went between them to grasp his hard member. She giggled at the expression on his face. The little snatched breath and widening eyes as pleasure flooded through his body.

"Lay down."

Claire did as he said, slowly sinking to the sand and laying back. Her legs opened as he followed, his cock finding her pussy without help.

"Uh. I love that feeling." He muttered as his member found the warmth of her hole.

"So do I."

Claire was swooning. The sensation was close to heaven for her. Only with her pussy filled did she feel complete.

"Mmm.

Fuck me."

Howard started slowly. A gently rocking of his hips while his hands caressed her thighs, her arms and shoulders then her breasts.

"Uhhh."

Claire gave herself completely to his adoration of her body, staring up at the skies as pleasurable sensations washed over her. Blue with just the occasional passing white cloud. The salty breeze blew over their two bodies as they moved as one.

It felt so delightful, his cock sliding in and out of her, stretching her pussy. His hands explored her body, squeezing her tits, teasing hard nipples.

"Aw fuck. Make me cum."

His intensity increased, slowly climbing, building her heat and the pressure in her groin with each thrust.

Claire lifted her legs, hooking her ankles over his back as he drove into her ever more urgently and his breaths became hotter on her neck.

"Fuck."

Sand covered them, sticking to damp skin.

"Uhh."

Her body tensed and the burning ball of pleasure between her legs broke free, spreading through her body.

"Fuuck. Yes."

Uncontrolled she writhed on his cock. It throbbed and heated. Then filled her with its seed as his face in hers showed his own intense physical storm.

"Uhh." He grunted with his last few thrusts before falling away into his back.

"Fuck." He gasped again in satisfaction.

Claire sat up enjoying the warmth of the sun on her naked body for a moment longer as Howard brushed sand away furiously. He was covered. His legs, back. Tiny grains clinging to sweat and droplets of seawater.

Claire grinned before glancing at herself. Again, covered in abrasive grit. It stuck to the juice around her pussy and she could feel the abrasion where it'd found its way between her delicate labs. She didn't care. To fuck in the open to the sound of the sea was nothing short of awesome.

"You should pee."

"What?" She asked.

"Peeing clears the sand out. Otherwise, it's like glass and you'll end up sore."

Claire was gripped by a fit of giggles.

"I'm not going to pee in front of you."

"Why not? I've seen everything. I can see it now.

I've tasted it and fucked it. What is there to hide?"

Claire snapped her legs shut instinctively but was still laughing. The shudder of her body just accentuated the discomfort she felt with the sand. And now he'd said it, the cold did make her feel the need to pee.

"Are you shy?"

"Well obviously not." She held her hands out to display her nakedness.

He glanced wistfully along the beach.

"The sight and sound of water are nurturing and bewitching. To see it flow from such a beautiful flower is so natural."

He sounded almost poetic.

"Show me." He said looking back.

Claire had to admit the glass-like grains were becoming more intrusive with each movement.

"Fuck it. Okay then. I will."

She scrambled to a kneeling position and spread her knees apart. She pushed her groin out and aimed her slit with her fingers, holding her labia slightly apart so that he could see the pinkness of her inner pussy. Again she giggled. Not quite believing her behaviour.

Howard stood watching as she struggled to overcome a natural reticence in her muscles that came with doing it under his gaze. Then it came. A stream of urine hit the sand and splattered in front of her like a jet, drilling a hole into it.

"I can't believe I'm doing this."

"Do you hear that sound? The hiss as it leaves your body? It's an honour to see. As is your face. The tiny twitches of the muscles around your mouth and eyes as you feel the relief.

There's a vulnerability. It makes you even more beautiful. Like the moment you cum."

It did feel rather exhilarating and slightly naughty.

"I don't even pee in front of Pete." She said.

"You should. It's quite hot to watch."

"I think you've got a fetish.

Does Penny do this for you?"

"Sometimes. When we're out walking in the countryside, or in the woods.

There's nothing so sensual as sharing such an intimate and personal moment."

Claire reddened. She was indeed showing him her last taboo.

The stream dwindled to a trickle and ended. Claire felt the changes in her face that betrayed her relief. The kind of thing she had never truly noticed until Howard had described it. She reached out for her bikini bottoms feeling self-conscious again.

"It does feel better though." She admitted.

"Told you."

Show over, Howard started to dress.

"Penny will love it down here in the summer."

"So will Pete if he looks down." She replied with slightly less enthusiasm.

"I was thinking more when he's away. The three of us. Just enjoying nature."

It was a delightful idea.

"We bring towels next time."

But Claire was looking up at the cliff edge. Her garden was just out of sight. What if Pete did look down one day and see something he shouldn't?

Pete would be home tomorrow and she already lived in fear he would find out. To take more chances seemed madness. She didn't voice her concerns. To do that would mean accepting the end of the affair. She wasn't ready to do that. To give up the joy she felt with Howard. And Penny she realised, suddenly sad that she wasn't here with them.

1...456789