Come Play with the Watcher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh don't remind me. Never got what Sarah saw in Brian. Sooo boring."

"What? You never had a threesome with those guys?"

Claire slapped him on the arm.

"No.

I don't think they even had a twosome very often. Strange relationship. More like brother and sister.

Nope. Glad to be out of there.

Sarah was ok. But Brian... a complete dork."

Pete snuggled up.

"So. If I'm going away again. Shouldn't we make the most of our time together?"

Claire giggled as his hand slid around her belly.

"We haven't christened the bath yet."

"Good idea."

"I'll get some candles.

You put the rubbish out and clear the plates away. I'm not coming down to this mess in the morning.

Smells great now but come breakfast time it'll be rank."

"Yes boss."

The mood was already set when Pete followed her up, a bottle and wine glasses in hand.

"Now that's a picture I could come home to every time. Claire was stretched out in a tub full of water and foam. Around the room, candles gave a warm gentle hue.

Lavender pervaded his nostrils as he started to undress. Claire watched intently, her fingers hidden under water and bubbles. gently teasing her slit at her excitement of seeing her husband undress.

His eyes missed none of it. Nor the perfect vision of her wet tits just out of the water line. He felt his cock hardening and becoming uncomfortable in his boxers.

As his shirt came away Claire felt a tingle with the sight of his chest and the light covering of masculine body hair. She remembered their first time. The sight of him excited her so much.

It'd been a Christmas. At his parent's house. They hadn't been dating long but his mum and dad had just assumed they were sleeping together. And Pete had conveniently forgotten to correct them. Why she hadn't she still didn't know. The result has been the best night of her life to that point, despite the pain that came with having him penetrate her for the first time. And then came a marriage proposal by the new year.

"I love you." She smiled.

Guilt flitted through her mind that she tried to ignore.

Pete stripped away his trousers and underwear and knelt next to the bath, looking at her.

"Me? Or just my body?"

"Mmm.

Not sure about your mind. That's too full of computery shit. But the body. Oh yeah."

It was good. Cute. Not as muscular and defined as Howard's, and his cock was definitely smaller. Claire cursed herself for comparing.

Oblivious to her thoughts, Pete swirled the water with his hand before stroking her leg. She lifted it clear, warm water trickling noisily as she swung it over the side to rest on his shoulder.

"Fuck I'm horny." She teased.

She was. She just wasn't sure who for.

His hand caressed her thigh, moving further up with each feather-like stroke.

"Uhh."

Her back arched sharply at his touch. Her fingers joined by his, softly massaging her vulva together.

"Mmm. That's nice." She said relaxing with her eyes closed.

Her hand came over the side, finding his cock. Fondling it and delighting at how it grew and hardened in her hand.

"Oh yeah." He grinned.

The warmth of her wet hand excited him.

"Get in." She whispered.

"The water? Or you?"

"Both."

He moved slowly, letting her keep hold of his cock as though guiding him. Stepping into the water and lowering himself between her legs. Both her feet hooked over the sides. He lay on her, as her hand helped his cock find her hole.

"Ahhh." He gasped as he felt it parting her, gripping him.

"Mmm."

Claire put her arms around his neck. The sensation of being entered was wonderful. A feeling of fullness.Of completeness.

"Fuck me.

Nice and slow."

Bracing his feet on the end of the tub he rocked his hips, just easing in and out of her.

"How's that."

"Just wonderful."

He kissed her tits where they rose from the water. Sucking her nipples, flicking them with his tongue.

Claire's head swooned. This was how she imagined married life. Just the two of them, living in near isolation. Sex. More sex. Then sex again.

"Faster."

He increased his speed, pushing with his feet to turn the gentleness into thrusts. His pressure rising he kept going with increasing vigour. His cock was so hard it hurt.

The water sloshed, splashing over the sides. Claire's breathing and heart rate skyrocketed.

"Uhh. Uhh. Uhh."

Her legs hooked over his back, forcing her thighs as far apart as the tub would allow.

"Fuck me." She begged.

She slipped down only just keeping her head above water.

He thrust harder. With longer strokes, his pelvic bone crashed into hers.

"Aw. Fuck."

She jerked and bounced under him.

"Uh."

Ecstasy washed over her skin as surely as the water cascaded over the sides.

"Fuck."

Pete emptied himself into her with several hard final thrusts.

After, they lay at opposite ends of the bath with their legs around one another. Pete poured the wine, passing a glass to a happy looking Claire.

"I hope the floor's waterproof."

Claire looked over the side. Puddles surrounded them, reflecting the flickering candlelight.

"It was worth it." She giggled.

"But perhaps we should use the shower next time. Or put down towels."

"Wow. The shower. I can press your tits up against the glass."

Claire avoided eye contact. Her skin prickled at the memory of Penny up against the window. She sipped her wine to cover the involuntary fidget.

"Come in."

Claire smirked, turning her eyes away from Howard's bare chest.

"Shouldn't you get dressed first?"

"I was in the middle of that when you rang the bell.

Now come in." He said again.

"Not like you haven't seen it before.

"Yeah. Well. Not close up in so much detail."

She stepped inside. There was no sense of embarrassment from him. But then she reminded herself it was just a man's chest. Why should he be? It was something she could see on any of the numerous Cornish beaches around them any summer.

"What if I'd called a little sooner? Would you have answered with no trousers as well?"

She giggled.

"Not like you haven't seen that either."

Claire blushed.

"Can I offer you tea or coffee?"

"Er..."

Be polite she told herself. Be normal.

"Thanks. Yeah. Tea. White no sugar."

He busied himself finding cups.

"I just brought over Pete's advertising gumph. Means nothing to me but you said you wanted to take a look."

He filled the cups with boiling water from a Quooker tap. So much faster than a conventional kettle. Claire eyes it enviously.

"Great. Drop it on the table. I'll get back to him with some numbers by the weekend."

He brought her tea over and sat down.

"Aren't you going to find a top?"

She found it hard not to look. Toned muscles and a shape reminiscent of an athlete. Not what she expected from someone nearly twice her age. He was in better shape than Pete.

Howard's eyes were piercing, almost laughing at her when she raised them

"To do that I'd have to waste time upstairs that I'd rather spend talking to you."

She laughed and looked down to avoid his gaze.

"And I don't mind you looking."

"Are you flirting with me Howard?"

"Perhaps. A bit.

You're a very pretty girl."

"Yeah well, this pretty girl is nearly twenty years your junior and happily married, not one of your floosies."

"Ha.

Such an outdated word. Now we call them empowered. Women that know and get what they want. Just like men."

Again she found her eyes on his chest. Studying the line of his body hair. Almost a cross between his nipples and down the centre of his belly where it continued under his chinos to..."

She pulled her thoughts back to reality.

"I'm not going to sleep with you." She said firmly, deciding to be direct.

"Trust me. If you were one of my floosies you wouldn't be sleeping much."

Claire went bright red. Much as she was determined not to fall for his patter, she couldn't deny it was exciting her.

"Perhaps your PA will pop by and... look after your needs." She countered.

Again he watched her for a moment. She felt like an insect under the microscope. A butterfly pinned and mounted for study. Suddenly he smiled and the tone of his voice changed becoming less seductive.

"I'm just messing with you.

Where's Pete? I haven't seen him about today."

"He's around. Just went into town to pick up the post. He'll be back later."

She felt her breath falter.

"He's going away next week."

For the life of her, she didn't know why she'd told him that. The cup came up to her mouth to hide herself.

"Shame. On your own again.

But never mind. If the weather stays nice perhaps we can go for a walk along the cliff. I'll teach you some more about bird life if you like." He said.

"Yeah. I'd like that. I need a hobby or something living down here."

A walk. That was normal

"You not looking for work?"

She felt better talking on safer ground.

"No. I was a teacher for a couple of years. All I ever wanted to be at school. But to be honest it isn't what it's cracked up to be. When I married Pete we decided that as soon as we found a home I'd give it up."

"And you moved here."

"Yes. London is stifling. We met at college. Didn't date till later. Married quick and then lived apart for nearly a year.

This was our opportunity to have time for ourselves. His business is mostly software, setting up new systems in companies. He doesn't need to be in London for that."

"Means he goes away a lot though?"

"Less than he used to. He has a partner that does most of the travelling. But yeah. Sometimes."

"Must be hard. Being apart."

"We cope."

She thought about their nightly phone calls. Mutual masturbation while talking dirty and swapping photos. It kept their love alive.

"So are you ever going to go back to teaching?"

"Fuck that. Kids today are unruly. The little so and so's carry knives in the inner cities. I've seen enough of that to put me off for life.

Financially I don't need to work. Pete's happy for me to be a lady of leisure from here on in. Of course, we'll have a family in a few years. That'll take my time. I'll home-school."

"Commendable.

Cornwall is a great place to bring up children. I hated my parents when they moved us away. Been trying to get back here ever since."

"And now you've managed it."

"A few wrong turns along the way. But yes.

I guess me and Pete are similar in that respect. We both have businesses that allow us the freedom to live where we choose."

Six

Claire tried to hold the binoculars with one hand and turn the little wheel with the other. The blur didn't improve, instead, everything just moved about and she lost sight of her target.

"I can't focus."

"It's how you're holding them.

Let me show you."

Howard stood behind her and put his arms over her shoulders to position her hands.

"Like this."

She felt him against her back. His breath was against her ear. Her body prickled as she felt his fingers, redirecting her hands around the glasses.

"Hold them with both hands to keep them steady and with only the one finger adjust the focus."

She felt hot.

"How's that?"

He didn't move away. Instead, his hands went to her waist as if holding her in place.

Claire struggled to maintain her composure.

"It's better. Yes. I've got it. I can see the horizon."

"Good.

Now tilt up slowly and you'll find a gull. Riding the currents."

Still with him so close she did as he suggested until...

"I see it.

Wow. It's so steady. I can see its head tilting and turning.

It looks as though it's on strings."

In her mind, she saw Howard bare-chested again. As she had the other day.

"So you're on your own this week?"

"Yes."

She wished he hadn't asked that.

"You should come over for a glass of wine. I have a few books I can lend you. They'll help you identify the birds you see."

Everything in her head screamed that she should say no. And to her horror, she could feel dampness invading her panties.

"I'd like that. Thank you."

He was so close, touching. His groin was on her arse. She felt certain she could feel his bulge. Still she stood fixed in place.

"Why not later tonight?"

The gull dived and she followed it, at first struggling to find where it entered the water. Then there it was. Paddling about alertly looking around as though its prey had escaped this time.

"Okay. What time?"

Claire was positively leaning against him. Her whole body awakened to his closeness. She was his prey and for some inexplicable reason, she wasn't trying to escape.

"Shall we say, eight?"

"That's fine." Her voice trembled.

Howard's right hand slid up her side, stopping on her rib cage, just next to her tit, and she found herself gently turned to face along the cliff.

"Look there. Follow the base of that stone wall."

Claire was finding it hard to concentrate, sensing only his fingers just millimetres from the soft mound that only Pete had ever touched.

She saw a small drystone wall and tracked it along until she saw it. Not a gull. This time it was something else. Still grey and white, but with more mottling to its feathers. The wings were tipped black. Yellow eyes and a distinct hook in the beak told her this was a predator even before its head dipped to something it held.

"What is it?"

Fascinated she saw meat torn away from a mutilated corpse and swallowed back.

"A Hen Harrier. That's a male. The females are bigger and the plumage closer to brown than grey."

"It's eating."

"Probably a small rabbit from the fields."

"Did you know they practice polygyny? One male, mating with several females in a season. None of this single partner for life nonsense."

Claire's head was in turmoil. Hardly able to watch the raptor. All she heard was their own situation being talked about.

"That how you see yourself?" She asked.

The bird flew off and she lowered the glasses finding his hand trapped under her arm. Still she didn't pull away.

"Perhaps. Seems more natural to me."

"Of course, I assume a female Hen Harrier doesn't have several males. No second one that would feel cheated."

"That's true. But then if it did the female would be sensible enough never to let the other know. Probably engaging with the second while the first was away. Out foraging."

Claire turned a little. Answering a primal urge welling up in her body. Her movement pushed Howard's hand to her tit and she gasped. Arousal and shock at her action.

"Mmm."

A thick pullover and undergarment separated his fingers from her flesh but she still felt the power of his touch.

Howard gave a gentle squeeze, almost indiscernible that it could have been excused as an accident. But she knew.

Howard didn't take it further. Not yet. But it was clear a barrier between them had just fallen.

Seven

Claire knew Pete would call. He always did. She turned the phone off. A slow deliberate move while the voices in her head fought for supremacy. Tell him the service was down. It's just one night. He won't question it. Not out here in a near wilderness.

In reality, the decision had been made hours ago. The battle won by the devil and not the angel.

It'd been won on the cliff edge. And again when she'd soaked in the bath, before choosing her underwear. Something she'd worn for Pete just once on a romantic weekend in Paris. He'd got drunk and fallen asleep letting it go to waste.

Claire wore it again now. An open bra, crotchless, black lace babydoll lingerie costume. A mad purchase from an Ann Summers party with work friends. Under the little dress, it was undetectable. Even to her, it felt as though it wasn't there. But the thought of Howard finding it when he removed her dress excited her so much.

It didn't occur to her for one instant that he may only lend her some books. No. He would seduce her. And she would let him. Her one opportunity to know how it felt to have sex with someone other than Pete. To touch pecs that well formed and be held in powerful arms.

Much as she hated to admit it, Pete was more boyish, less masculine. She wanted to know what sex could be like with someone like Howard. It was only fair she justified. Pete had experienced other girls before they'd met. It was just timing she told herself. She'd do it just the once. Just to satisfy her curiosity. Then she'd behave. Pete would never know.

She rang the bell feeling like a lady of the night.

"Wow. You look gorgeous. More beautiful than ever."

Howard stepped aside as she crossed the threshold. Her heart thumped with fear and anticipation.

"And you smell just as good."

"Too much perfume?" She worried.

"Absolutely not. It's lovely."

He closed the door. Claire was in his web.

"I've chilled some wine."

Claire watched him walk towards the kitchen area. He'd changed into chinos and a thin baggy top with a string-laced V-neck.

He was so fit. A tight arse, and absolutely no spreading middle-aged midriff. Claire's head swooned.

"I have some strawberries and cream if you'd like some. Spanish this time of year, so not exactly Wimbledon quality but they are sweet.

"Please."

She followed, taking a seat at his peninsular on a bar stool. With the short dress riding up her legs she felt even more like an escort. She hadn't dressed this provocatively when she'd been a teen hunting for a date. And even then not in anything like the risqué undergarments she had on now. She kept her knees tightly together.

Howard came back with a bottle of wine and two glasses. It looked expensive.

"Pinot Noir. Light and fruity. Excellent with strawberries." He said pouring it.

"I'll fetch the strawberries."

She tasted the wine. It was light, not too alcoholic.

"Here."

Strawberries served in dessert glasses with a separate bowl of cream to dip them in.

"You don't mind fingers do you."

Claire buzzed.

"I love fingers."

Then came the blush and she glanced away as her mouth cracked into an uncontrolled smile.

"Your curtains are open."

She said.

"I thought you might like the nostalgia aspect.

Shall I close them?"

"No.

Leave them open."

It was no longer a voice in her head. She was becoming the devil she realised.

Howard took a strawberry. Holding it delicately by the short pedicel he dipped it and fed it to her. His eyes locked on hers as she carefully bit into it. Her lips lightly brushed over his fingers.

She was grinning madly as she chewed. Juicy and sweet.

"Delicious."

He took one for himself. A more masculine chomp.

"I love that dress."

"It's a little short."

She instinctively tried to pull the hem down to cover her bare legs. A worthless endeavour.

"Depends on your viewpoint."

The next strawberry didn't go straight to her mouth. Instead, he dribbled a short trail of cream along the top of her thigh.

"Mmm." Claire quivered at its cool touch.

Finally, the fruit came to her mouth and again she took it between her lips.

"I've made a mess." He whispered.

"Let me clean it up for you."

He knelt and put his face to her thigh, licking up the cream with his tongue.

"Mmm fuck."

Claire was shaking. Every nerve in her body was alive with a fire. His lips kissed her flesh, moving to the inside of her leg as instinctively she parted them. The dress went higher and so did his kisses.

"Oh my God."

She gasped as tiny earthquakes racked her body.

"I thought we were going to look at books." She muttered with a quaking giggle.

"Of course you did.

Stand up for me."

Claire did as he asked. Her will completely dominated by him. Her eyes locked on his. There was no doubt in her mind that she was about to go sailing over every red line. To break vows not so long ago uttered.

Howard reached behind her, finding the clasp that held her dress in place. With a deft, well-practised flick of his fingers, it opened.

123456...9