Come Play with the Watcher

Story Info
Claire endangers her marriage when led astray.
30.2k words
4.37
5.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One

The little cottage was perfect. Olde worlde quaintness wrapped in new build technology.

"I love it."

Claire was almost skipping at the first sight of their new home. A local stone and oak construction with the modernity of fast glass panels. It stood against the background of blue skies and sea like a testimony to Pete's expanding wealth. That from a working-class background his business now enabled him to buy something this special was beyond Claire's wildest hopes in a husband.

"Wait till you see inside." Pete pushed the heavy door wide with a satisfied grin.

"Our first home together Mrs Meyer."

"Why thank you, Mr Meyer.

What's that ugly thing?"

She stood at the threshold looking down at a small bluish stone figurine that sat to the side of the door.

"A garden gnome?"

"A Cornish piskie." Pete replied.

"A pixie?"

"Piskie. Same thing I suppose, but Cornish.

And don't call it ugly. They can be mischievous."

"Whatever. It's still ugly. Looks like a shrivelled-up old man with Vulcan ears."

Claire sidled through the door forgetting the unpleasant little thing.

Her face beamed at the sight greeting her. A large open oak framework stretched up to the vaulted ceiling over the open living area. Hard tiles covered the floor. The landing was galleried, more oak making up the balustrade. Huge floor-to-ceiling glass panels stretched along the side and wrapped around to the rear.

"We need a cleaner."

"Why? You think I'm made of money."

She put her arm around his waist.

"Yes.

I'm not dusting up there." She pointed at the beams crisscrossing high above them.

"I'll get you a ladder."

He squeezed her sides leaving her twisting to escape in a fit of giggles.

"Where do you want your stuff?"

Claire cleared her throat and tried to look professional as Pete let go and turned to answer the removal driver.

"Just drop the boxes over there. The furniture can go where you guys think. We'll sort it out later.

"Will do."

"Come on. Let me show you outside."

Pete grabbed her hand and headed for the back of the house. Glass bi-folding doors swung smoothly away to let them step out onto a stone patio area and grassed landscaping.

The roar of the sea echoed up on the air currents and squawking gulls played the symphony of the coast.

"It's beautiful."

"Needs fencing or perhaps a dry stone wall. Mind the edge."

At that Claire walked across the grass to take a look. It wasn't a high cliff but it'd still hurt to tumble over. At the base was a tiny sandy cove. Just a strip of beach with gently rolling waves as the tide ebbed from its high.

"Can we get down there?" She asked.

"There's some steps cut in the rocks a few hundred yards further up.

It's not part of the land but the builders tell me no one ever comes here.

No topless bathing though. We have to share it with the neighbours."

"Topless? I'm going full nude. Especially if the neighbours are cute." She joked.

Again he wrapped his hands around her waist and kissed her neck.

"Careful. There might be a pretty young wife that moves in. Or a couple of nubile young bi's."

She pushed him away laughing.

"Get outta here. Probably be a prudish old couple knowing our luck."

She glanced at the other cottage again.

"It's a bit close."

He shrugged.

"Yeah, I know. But the land isn't easy to build on. Everything is to a cost."

"Doesn't matter. The house is just amazing. Let's hope whoever moves in is pleasant."

She looked out to sea again. A rolling tapestry of greens and greys. Autumn was approaching and there was a chill in the westerlies, blowing in from the Atlantic. The sun was still warm on the skin when it wasn't playing hide and seek behind the drifting clouds and she felt the promise of a Cornish summer the following year.

"I just love it." She said again putting her arms around him.

"And so to celebrate our first night I've got a bottle of supermarket best." He held the bottle of red wine up proudly."

"You own your own business and the best you can do is supermarket wine?

Cheap skate. I should have married Graham."

"Graham? Wasn't he the dorky one who flipped burgers and had a crush on you in school?"

"Yeah. But I'd never have gone short of food."

"As I remember he didn't either."

"Yeah, he was a little podgy." She grinned.

Pete hunted around for a corkscrew hoping it wasn't still in one of the unpacked boxes.

"Ah. Here it is. In with the knives."

Claire took a seat on the sofa in front of the big glass panes that lined the side of the house and brought the faux old word crashing into the modern.

"Here you go."

He handed the glass over and took a seat next to her.

Outside it was darkening. Nights drawing in with the end of summer. They could just see the outline of the neighbouring house fading across the cobbled drive. Similar in style with its own wall of glass facing them. It was the only other residence for at least a mile.

"Who do you suppose bought that one?"

He shrugged.

"No idea.

No one's moved in yet by the looks of it."

"If it is a family it'll be good for when we have children. They'll have friends next door."

"They'll be teenagers by the time ours are toddlers."

"You'll need to build that wall along the back. Probably fence the whole garden in with the cliff."

"I think children are a way off yet. I want to keep my figure a while yet."

Claire stood up and went back to the kitchen area, peeking inside the fridge.

"I'm hungry."

Pete followed.

"Four years we said.

But we can practice a lot in that time."

He grabbed her around the waist, pulling her against him.

"Hey.

I nearly spilt my wine."

"The beauty of tiled floors. It won't stain."

He kissed her hard on the lips, pushing her back until she was pinned against the worktop.

"Stop it. Someone will see."

"Who? There's no one for miles." His hand was searching under her pullover, finding the comforting feel of a warm bare tit. It fitted into the cup of his hand and he sensed the little button swelling and pressing against his palm.

"You don't know that. What if there's someone next door? Or walking past. They can see right in."

Pete looked back at the window. In the darkness outside, all he could see was their reflection and the lights of the kitchen appliances bouncing back.

"It's empty."

He turned back to kiss her neck.

Claire was swaying, her rising heat quelling her reticence.

"Curtains. First thing tomorrow." She demanded.

"First thing."

He was tugging at the pullover, trying to lift it. Claire could feel his cock pressing against her and she lifted her arms.

The garment came away, swishing her long blonde hair, static giving tiny crackles as it vanished.

"Oh my. They never get old."

He stared at her tits. Perfect creamy white mounds.

"They will one day. Then you'll have to get on your knees." She laughed.

"I was intending to do that anyway."

He slipped downwards, tugging at her slacks as he went.

"What? Wait.

Shouldn't we go to the bedroom?"

"Then we'd have to make the bed. Struggling with a duvet sort of spoils the moment."

Her trousers were down with her panties and she stepped out of them."

Another nervous glance at the windows. She felt as though she was in a goldfish bowl. Naked for the world to see.

"Uhh."

Pete's mouth closing over her pussy ended any protest.

"Uhh."

She quivered as his tongue began a slow purposeful massage of her sex.

"Fucking hell you're good at that."

"I know. It's why you love me." He mumbled before going back to his task.

"Mmmm. That feels so good."

Her head rolled as she let the worktop begin her take her full weight. The wine glass went to the side, pushed away where it was safe and her hands turned palm down to support herself.

"I think this is why you married me, Mrs Meyer."

He licked her slit, slowly parting it, finding her juice.

"Not the only reason.

You have a big cock."

"We'll get to that in a minute.

You said you were hungry."

Claire widened her legs as his hands caressed her thighs. He pushed his face in deeper, reaching inside her with his tongue.

"Uhh. That's...

Uhh."

Her head was swimming. Pressure and heat built in her groin as he teased her clit. Circles of his tongue, fingers holding her open, never quite touching the hot little nub.

"Mmm."

She shuddered. A hand came back to squeeze her tit as it rippled against a chest that shuddered with ragged breaths.

"Oh, that feels fucking amazing."

Claire watched her reflection in the glass. It'd become a giant mirror with the night. A clear sharp image of her naked body as it quivered under Pete's methodical and delightful devouring of her pussy.

"Uhhh."

Her eyes rolled in her head as two fingers joined his tongue, sliding inside of her. Caressing soft silky velvet flesh. Claire was on fire.

"Oh, God.

Stop. I need fucking."

She was at the edge of orgasm and could stand no more.

Pete stood up and removed his trousers. His cock bounced free. Pretty and straight with a crown already swollen and his foreskin rolled back.

"And here's the other reason you married me."

"Oh yes."

She giggled and went to her knees.

"Of course, I have nothing to compare to. You know that."

"Oh yeah. I remember that night. Your mum's house, trying to be so quiet. And you cried."

She studied his meat, watching its jerky little dance as though trying to reach out to her all on its own.

"It hurt. I vowed never to do it again as I remember."

"And how long did that last?"

"A whole week before I gave in to you're incessant demands and let you have your evil way with me again."

She poked the end of his cock, grinning excitedly when it jerked up wildly. Her hand was idly circling her pussy as it pestered her with an aching demand to be satisfied.

"Are you just gonna look at it all night?"

"No."

Holding his gaze her lips glided over his crown.

"Fuck yes. Best blowjobs I ever had have been with you."

She rode along his length, delighting in every ridge and vein. Breathing in his scent, tasting his flesh and the first hints of his fluids. Cocks were ugly protrusions. But when she was horny they became the most beautiful thing in the world.

"Oh fuck yes."

Pete stood like some Greek statue, his feet apart and his hands resting on Claire's head. With his eyes closed, he just concentrated on the pleasure her mouth brought him.

For a moment she wondered just how many comparisons Pete had. He'd never told her. It didn't matter. She didn't need to match him for lovers to know he was the best. He wasn't the innocent she was, she knew that. He'd had others before her. That she hadn't didn't matter to her. She was happy. And happy that even in her inexperience she was better than those other girls. It was her he'd married.

She took her time. Their first night in a new house. Their first home together. She wanted it to be memorable. Claire sucked him until her jaw ached. Her hands slid over his thighs and fondled his balls. She stopped only when she could sense the throbs of approaching ejaculation.

"Ahh." She gasped air.

"I think you're ready."

"Stand up and turn around."

"Yes, oh masterful one."

He slapped her arse making her jump.

"Oi." She giggled.

"You like that?"

"I might do."

He slapped her again.

"Uh."

A sting of pain spread over her arse cheek before he caressed and smoothed it away. His hand went between her thighs and spread her leaking nectar over her hot flesh. A finger teasing at her entrance.

"Aw fuck."

She felt the cooling of her fluids evaporating on her skin.

"Uhh."

Her whole body shook as his finger made little circles over her swollen clit.

"Oh God. Fuck me. Fuck me quick."

Her legs were jelly.

Pete guided his cock with his hand, pushing his way into her pussy as she stretched out over the worktop.

"Aw fuck. So big."

Pete licked his finger and pressed at her arse. Her knees gave way and the worktop took her full weight as it pushed inside of her, mimicking the deliberate fucking of her pussy.

"Is that nice?"

"It's fucking wonderful. Don't stop. Ever."

His other hand pressed down on the small of her back and she found herself bounced on his cock, her tits rubbing on the cold stone of the worktop.

"Uhh. Uhh. Uhh."

Pete hammered her, determined to make it one of the best. To fuck her senseless. Claire absorbed it all until she could no more.

"Fuuck."

For a moment the sensations plateaued, and then her body jolted as the moment hit. A steam train of pleasure crashed through her and sent her into spasms. Pete fired his seed into her moments later as he pushed his finger deep into her arse, extending her orgasm with another wave of ecstasy riding over her skin.

Pete slipped from her, stepping back with an exhausted gasp.

"Fuck."

Claire loitered for a moment to catch her breath, before lifting herself onto the worktop where she sat swinging her legs.

"I'm going to love this house."

Pete pulled his trousers on and sat on a chair.

"Great place to bring up kids. Rolling hills, open moors, the sea. It's paradise."

"Not for at least four years though. We agreed."

He grinned.

"You're in charge of the pills."

She picked up her glass and finished the wine. Its fruity taste refreshed her mouth and throat as the alcohol lightened her head.

"That I am.

Now, why are you dressed?

You think you're done?"

"Ha. Are you still not satisfied?"

"Practice makes perfect."

She slipped from the worktop and walked around him, posing, holding herself upright, just out of reach of his fingers. Pete was staring at her flat stomach and shapely tits, mesmerised by the gentle bounce that came with each step.

"Our first night in our first home and it's not even ten o clock.

You think I'm finished?" Claire continued to tease.

She lay on the sofa lifting a leg seductively so he could see her raised knee over the backrest.

"Oh fuck yeah."

His trousers were off a second time and he climbed over to get on top of her. He laid between her thighs and pressed his cock to her pussy.

"Take it slow this time. I just want to enjoy feeling you move inside me."

Two

"Morning."

The voice made Claire jump as she returned from an early morning walk.

"Oh. Hi. Didn't know anyone was here."

The man was standing at the door of the neighbouring cottage. A mature figure in his early forties. Chiselled features. Powerful.

"Sorry. I got here yesterday evening. No power though. Waiting for the electricity people to come out. I see your lights last night so assume it's just me."

"Must be. We're...fine."

Her heart missed a beat at the realisation.

"You were here yesterday evening?"

"Yeah. About eight o clock. That's the beauty of an EV. Doesn't disturb the neighbours.

Claire glanced at the Tesla, silently cursing it.

"The name's Howard by the way."

"Claire."

She felt herself going red as she imagined him at the window, watching her having sex.

"My husband is Pete."

She pushed her hair back from where the wind had blown it over her eyes.

"I should get back. He's hanging curtains. I don't want him to put them in the wrong place."

"Sure.

Nice to meet you in the flesh."

Oh fuck. Her mind screamed as she retreated into the safety of her home. He saw me. He saw me.

"Pete. The guy next door arrived last night."

"Neighbours already. That's great. I'll pop round and say hello."

He gave the rechargeable drill in his hand a buzz to make sure it was working.

"Pete. He was in there when we were... you know."

"Fucking?"

"Yes."

"Doesn't mean he saw anything."

He hunted around for a suitable drill bit completely unconcerned.

"He must have. He as good as said so."

"What did he say?"

"Nice to meet me. In the flesh."

"That doesn't mean anything."

"Pete. He has no power. He was in there in the dark and we had all the lights on. All he had to do was look out of the window and he'd have seen straight in."

"Then he knows how lucky you are." He smirked.

"I don't think it would have been you he was looking at."

She turned away flushing red and put her hands over her face.

"Oh God. I have to live next door to him. How am I supposed to face him?"

Pete got a little more serious.

"I'm sure he didn't see anything. And if he did. So what. He'll forget about it."

"So what?

We were at it like a fucking Porn Hub video."

"I'll charge him. What do you get for sending them a tape?"

"It's not funny."

Pete gave up trying to laugh it off and went to put his arm around her.

"I'm sorry.

Look. It happened. But it's still a way across the drive. And we were behind the sofa. He wouldn't have seen that much."

"That was the first time. We did it on the fucking sofa after. For ages."

She was mad. Angry and embarrassed. She pushed him away.

"Well I've done the curtains in the bedroom. I'm doing these next."

"Too late now."

"Or I could leave them down and charge him to watch. Pay per view."

She glared at him.

"Go on. Laugh. But remember he saw your cock just as easily as he saw my tits."

"And he could be gay."

"Oh. He's not gay."

Pete sighed.

"It's happened. Nothing we can do about it now."

"Get those curtains up. You're coming nowhere near me until you do."

"Okay. Okay. I'm doing it.

What's his name? Did he say? I'll go and say hello when I'm done."

"Howard."

He stopped and looked at her.

"Howard?

Who the fuck is called Howard these days?"

"Voyeurs." Claire retorted sharply.

"We're just sorting things out at the moment. All a bit chaotic." Pete explained.

"We just let the removal men drop the furniture and go."

"I had all my stuff shipped down last week. My PA sorted everything out while I was in Berlin. I arrived ready to go.

Well, apart from electricity.

Something wrong with the solar inverter apparently. Was working fine when Penny was here. But last night."

His hands imitated a small explosion.

"Puff."

"Sorted now?"

"Yep. All fine.

The chap was only here thirty minutes."

Claire stood listening to their happy chat. Quietly fuming. She hadn't wanted to do this but Pete had insisted. Let's go and see him, he'd said. Let's get on with the neighbours, he'd said. Well, he'd watched her naked. Fucking. Was that getting on enough?

Claire didn't want to make friends. She never wanted to see Howard again. Even now she could feel his eyes on her. Tiny invisible hands checking out her every crevice and bump.

"Why don't you come over for a drink and pizza later? I'm popping into town shortly. I'll pick something up on the way back.

Save you cooking."

"That'd be great. If you're sure that's okay?" Pete said keenly.

"We're going to be neighbours. It'd be good to get to know one another. About seven okay?"

Claire was horrified.

"Pete. Aren't we supposed to..."

"Supposed to what?"

Her eyes pleaded with him as she hunted for an excuse. She couldn't think of one.

"Nothing. It doesn't matter."

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Now she had to sit in his house and make conversation. The guy had seen her having sex and Pete was being his best mate.

"I see the builders left you a Pisky."

Howard pointed at the figurine Claire had called ugly the day before.

"Jolly little creatures who'll do you a good turn. But don't upset them or they'll lead you astray."

Claire glanced back at it. She still found it unpleasant. It seemed to follow her wherever she stood.

"I'll remember to treat it well." Pete laughed.

"See you around seven."

"What were you thinking?" Claire asked as soon as was she out of earshot through the door.

"Christ I don't want to do this."

"It'll be fine. The guy's chilled. Let's just forget about last night can we."

123456...9