Come Play with the Watcher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned back against the door and slid down to the tiles as her eyes began their own rainstorm.

"I am a slut." She cried.

The doorbell rang and she went to answer it. She saw Penny's figure through the glass and hesitated. She'd been seen. Not that it wasn't obvious she was in. And it wasn't as though she could pretend she hadn't heard.

"Fuck it."

She pulled the dressing grown tight around herself.

"Hi Claire.

We saw Pete leaving yesterday. Has he gone away again?"

Penny walked in as though she was invited. Claire couldn't be asked to protest. Instead shutting the door before following her through to the living space.

"He er..."

There was no point in lying."

"He's gone. For good." She wrapped her arms around herself and looked to the side.

"My. This is very similar to Howard's place."

Penny looked around, pivoting on a heel. The critical eye of her PA role was evident as she assessed and categorised the little details.

"That's why you've been crying."

Claire didn't bother denying it. She knew her eyes were puffy and red. She felt small and blotchy next to a statuesque Penny. Tight jeans and small heels accentuated her slender height, and large tits pushed through an equally tight pullover, all a reminder of her role in Claire's ruined life.

"Yeah. Your marriage breaking up tends to do that sort of thing."

"I'm sorry."

She sounded genuine but Claire doubted it. She was just a plaything to her and Howard.

"Yeah well. It's happened."

Penny made herself at home.

"Come and sit next to me."

Claire looked at the sofa. Being next to Penny didn't seem like the best plan. But she did it anyway. Comfort from anyone was welcome right now.

"It's all my fault." Claire started to well up again.

Penny put her arm around her shoulder.

"It's no one's fault. It's just something that happens sometimes."

"Yeah, it is.

No. That's not true. I let Howard manipulate me. I shouldn't have."

"That's Howard. A free spirit. He assumes everyone else is as well."

Claire looked at her.

"And what about you? You play his games. You're just as much part of it."

"True.

But I just like sex."

"Hmm.

What's sex without a relationship?"

"Fun." She grinned.

Claire shook her head.

"It's good for you." Penny went on.

"Boosts the cardiovascular system and floods the brain with feel-good hormones."

Claire snapped.

"Look at me.

Where are your sodding feel-good hormones right now?

My God. You sound like Howard.

Any minute you'll tell me about some obscure bloody bird that fucks pigeons to make them happy or some such shit."

"Nah. I switch off when he goes on about birds. All I care about is having my vag filled."

A hand guided Claire's face to her mouth and she found herself being kissed as her defence melted away.

"Why don't you come and play? It'll cheer you up."

Claire let her eyes drop, refusing to accept she liked the attention. Any attention now she felt so utterly alone.

"That's what got me into this mess in the first place."

"Yes. But sitting here wallowing in what could have been will do you no good.

Howard misses you."

"No, he doesn't. He just misses fucking his new plaything."

Penny shrugged.

"Yeah. That's fair. But I bet you do too."

She didn't answer that directly.

"How old are you? Thirty?"

Penny grinned.

"Nearer thirty-four. January."

"And you're just a sex object for Howard. Someone he calls up when he wants to empty his sack. Is that what you want from life?"

"Er...yeah.

But he's just as much a sex object for me. So we're equal."

"What about a man who loves you? Someone to father your children? To grow old with?

That's what I wanted with Pete. We had it all mapped out when he found this place for us."

"Howard does love me in his own way. But families, commitment? That isn't what either of us wants."

"You think Howard loves you?

You think that, while he's screwing around with other women?"

"There's been a lot less than he'd have you think."

"So why aren't you and him a couple?"

"Because it's stifling. We want fun.

I see other people as well. I have a particularly tasty fitness instructor at my gym who does me nicely when I'm in London."

"And you want me to be just like him. To be just a bit of fun."

"Not 'be'. 'Have'. There's a big difference."

"Is there?"

Penny took hold of her hand and encouraged her to get up.

"Come on. You need cheering up. You need company and people who love you."

Claire sighed. She did need something. Just for a while that feeling of being wanted.

"I need to dress first."

Penny grinned as she looked down at her legs.

"Well that would be a waste of time wouldn't it."

Claire stopped fighting. Instead, she allowed herself to be led next door. There was no pretending. No more comforting talk. For them, it was purely about sex and a hollowed-out Claire went along with it because there was nothing else.

Still hand in hand with Penny she followed her up the stairs to where Howard was waiting. Already naked on the bed. His cock was in his hand, expectant of Claire's cooperation.

Claire didn't protest. Instead, going to him. Taking it into her hand and breathing in his aroma. Acting as the expected slut would at least be an escape from reality for a few hours. Then she'd decide what to do.

As she sucked his cock, Penny pulled Claire's gown away from behind.

"Now why don't you two enjoy yourselves while I watch for a moment."

Claire closed her mind to anything but the messages her body sent. Just continuing to enjoy the meat in her mouth. Her hand around it, forcibly stroking it to elicit groans of delight from its owner. Her other hand fondled his sack. Rolling and lightly tugging his balls. Howard's legs twitched and gave soft kicks at his rising excitement.

"Keep that up. It's so good." He muttered.

Penny kept her eyes on them the whole time as she undressed before kneeling behind Claire. She studied the view before her, then a finger gingerly probed the delicate folds of flesh hiding that delicious clit.

"Mmm." Claire reacted with a tiny jolt.

"I think I love pussy almost as much as I love cock."

She drew her tongue up Claire's delightful slit and probed at her arse hole with firm presses.

"Ooh."

Claire felt herself filling with desire and increased her attack on the meat filling her mouth. Unseen fingers peeled her flower apart to feed Penny's hungry mouth with nature's pleasant nectar.

Heated and wet Claire rolled away, laying on her back while Howard pushed his cock into her. Penny sat over her face and pressed her wet sex onto her face. She lapped up her juices as Howard brought her to orgasm with a gentle but persistent fuck of her pussy.

Penny followed quickly after, shuddering and moaning over her before falling away.

The sex was great. Amazing. A near out-of-body experience. A moment of feeling wanted. But when it was over, the same emptiness remained.

Howard brought her tea where she still lay on the bed.

"You look sad again."

"No shit.

I've no home, no job and no money. Pete was everything.

And here I am being a plaything for you and your... friend with benefits."

"I'm still here you know." Penny pointed out.

She was sitting in a chair with her legs hooked over either arm to spread her pussy. Her hand sat at the well-pounded area, just softly rubbing the slightly puffy flesh around it.

Howard perched himself on the edge of the bed like a father about to give his daughter a pep talk.

"You know you're more than that."

"Just a bit of fun. Penny's words.

And yours. Every pretty body is just another opportunity to be exploited.

I know what I am.

The old woman said it perfectly. Sluttery. A slut."

Penny came and perched next to her and put her arm over Claire's shoulder.

"If you're a slut then I'm the queen of them. You underestimate yourself."

"Do I?"

Howard moved away and stood sipping his tea. Watching the two girls.

"You know Penny is rather overworked. She could do with a colleague."

Claire shook her head.

"In what department? Personal Assistant or Personal Fuck Buddy?"

Penny grinned.

"Wow. Was that almost a joke?

Both if you want to know.

So how about it?"

"It sounds like charity. And I know naff all about advertising. I can't do that."

"You just need to be able to talk to people. You're a teacher. You can do that. And presentations. You're used to standing in front of an audience and speaking. The rest you'll pick up.

And it comes with free board."

"You're inviting me to live with you?

Won't that cramp your style?"

"I'm cutting down. It'd be just you and me with Penny visiting as she does now."

Penny poked her gently.

"I told you. Not as many women as he'd have you think."

"I'm getting old. Two is more than enough."

Claire looked from one to the other. They were watching her, waiting for her answer. She couldn't help but question their motives.

"So what would I be when not a PA? What would I be here?"

"Not your regular relationship granted." Penny said.

"But you came to Cornwall for a new life. Here's your chance to try something very new.

"You haven't answered the question.

Would I be a wife? What about children?"

"Can't it just be fun?" Howard asked.

"Two people fucking because it's nice to?"

"Hey." Penny reminded him.

"Sorry. Three."

Claire shook her head and laughed.

"You're like children. It's just a game to you. The chase, the turning of a pretty girl's head. Her, me, giving in to your grooming..."

"What can I say?"

Howard held his hands up in exasperation.

"Yeah, it's about sex. Sex is fun. I enjoy it. You enjoy it. Penny enjoys it. What's so wrong about that?"

"Sex.

But not love."

"Love. That's such a human concept. The birds don't love one another. They fuck because it's their instinct. The same as all animals. It's our instinct as well. And nature made it pleasurable for us.

Love's just an excuse to a society too stifled by convention to fuck for the sheer fun of it."

Claire just stared at him. Stunned by his callous view of relationships.

No. You're so wrong. It isn't all just about sex."

She scrambled from the bed gathering up her gown.

"I made a mistake.

I'm outa here."

"You have nowhere to go." Penny reminded her sitting up.

"You won't win Pete back. So why not accept it? Stay here and play with us. Have some fun."

"Fuck off Penny. You're as bad as he is. And one day you're going to wake up old and wizened like one of those bloody pixie things. And alone."

Claire walked out pulling on her gown as she went.

"They're called Piskies." Penny's voice came after her.

What did it matter what they were called?

Claire looked at the Pisky one last time. She regretted calling it ugly. A primal part of her brain half believed that she was being punished by impish creatures who'd led her astray. In reality, she knew this disaster was all of her making.

It was a five-mile walk to the nearest bus stop in autumnal weather that'd finally arrived. The wind had a chill and she could hear the sea crashing against the rocks with the increasing ferociousness of oncoming winter.

She followed the road for ease with the trolley case even though it would be quicker along the clifftop trail. Not once did she look back.

From there she'd go to the train station and then it was north. To the east of the country. There were plenty of teaching jobs being advertised there. In schools that weren't so challenging as London ones. It wouldn't be hard to get back on her feet. She had a little money to get by for a few months

And then perhaps she'd meet someone new. Someone who gave her the excitement Howard had while also loving her. Someone she wouldn't cheat on.

The old woman was in her garden as she passed the little cottage. At first, she was going to walk by and avoid eye contact. At the last moment, she changed her mind and stopped.

"You have a lot of piskies." She said.

There must have been twenty or more of the little stone effigies.

The old woman eyed her as though looking into her soul. Then she pointed at one in particular.

"That there is Joan the Wad. Next it, Jack the Lantern. Queen and King of the piskies.

They bring the true of heart great luck."

Her eyes came back to Claire.

"The foolish they lead astray with their magic.

'Tis said they were once Gods in ancient times. Tall of stature, fine creatures. That they shrunk over time.

But still can take human form to trick fair maidens."

Claire felt her heart skip a beat as a shiver went up her spine.

"I... have to go. I need to catch my bus."

She hurried on. Had she just described Howard and Penny?

"Jack the Lantern, Joan the Wad.

That tickled the maid and made her mad.

Light me home the weather's bad."

The old lady's voice carried in the autumn wind. Claire glanced back but there was no sign of her. She shivered against cold and headed on into her equally bleak looking future.

1...456789