Come Together Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Should I check if the kids are mine?"

"Might be worth doing, just for peace of mind, but I don't think she was doing you dirty before. She's certainly never mentioned it."

"I will obviously want a divorce."

"I'll represent you. And I have friends who can help. Mum and Jessica already know. I told them. You have their support too. Definitely Mary. After what happened with our father, she'll never forgive her. She loves you like one her own, and won't appreciate her grandchildren being hurt."

"What should I do?"

"For the moment, play dumb. She's asking me for advice. I'm giving it and it's all bad. I'm not her lawyer. I always clarify that so I can't get in trouble." That gave me reason to chuckle. "But she's now got an affair partner, they've been fooling around for at least a couple of years, and she sounds like she's in love with him. He's cheating on his wife too. She's already said she's thinking of just leaving. She doesn't care, Mark. About you and barely cares about the kids. She just wants out to go live her happy carefree life. I'll keep you up to date with her plans."

Sighing, I placed my elbows on my thighs, head in my hands. "Fuck," I muttered.

"Get you affairs in order, Mark. But I promise, you'll come out of this on top."

"Long as I keep the house and the kids, I don't care about anything else."

"Ensure she doesn't start moving money about. Keep tabs on the financials." Leaning back on the couch, I turned to face her. When she leaned forward to kiss me, I was surprised for a couple of seconds before returning the kiss. "She's a fool," she whispered, "And her loss will be my gain."

"Won't that be weird?"

The giggle was an ache to the heart. "Just talking about sex here, Mark. And don't think I'm the only one. Jessica has had the hots for you too, ever since the day Christine brought you home."

"So both her sisters want me?"

"God yes. Wish I'd met you first. I'd be a whore, but I'd only be your whore."

Laughing felt good after the kick to the guts. "Well, give me a few days to deal with all this first. And I'll probably feel guilty about doing it. I mean, two wrongs and all that."

"True, but what's good for the goose is good for the gander, right, Mark?"

Running a hand through my hair, I asked, "Should I tell the kids?"

"I think Charlotte is old enough to understand. Maybe the twins. Emily will be difficult."

"Doubtful, to be honest. She's daddy's little girl. I don't think they'll be all that sad to see their mother go." Giving it a thought, I couldn't help sigh. "She's on a business trip right now. I'm assuming..." Taking my hand and squeezing it was my answer. "Explains some of her behaviour before and after. Fucks me before leaving, cold as ice on return." Sighing again, I added, "I'll go have a chat with Lottie."

Walking Caroline to the door, she hugged me tightly, whispering more apologies, particularly about taking so long to come see me. I assured her it was fine, I was just glad someone finally told me the truth. Though I'd had suspicions, I'd never would have believed it was that bad. "I'll keep you up to date with everything. Can you handle six more months?"

"I'll grin and bear it."

"She'll use the kids against you. She's mentioned it more than once to me. Knows where to hurt you. God, my sister is such a bitch."

"Caroline," I said softly, her green eyes meeting mine, "Thank you."

She kissed me, and it felt... It felt good. Felt more passion in that one kiss than I had from my wife in a while. When I thought about it, while we'd had sex regularly, it was nothing but bland and boring. Mechanical. Very much one way. The soon to be ex-wife didn't just lie there but, when I thought about it, there was something missing. Guess I needed a wake-up call.

Feeling Caroline's tongue in my mouth, that made my eyes open in surprise as she giggled. Wrapping my arms around her tighter, I think we both knew this was a very bad idea, but considering what I'd just been told, I just needed a little something, and Caroline had already told me how she felt. When we finally broke apart, her cheeks were bright red and I was certainly feeling some excitement down below.

"My sister is a fucking idiot. Mark, if you want to fuck me soon, I won't say no. Trust me, no-one is going to consider you the cheater after everything she's done. You need to be loved properly."

"Keep in touch, Carol."

"I will, handsome." I couldn't help grin, feeling my own cheeks grow warm. "Jessica and I both think that. Our sister is blind, stupid and... Well, a whore."

"Goodnight, Carol."

"See you soon, Mark. Hopefully very soon."

I watched her walk away. Slimmer and certainly more petite than her sister, even after two kids of her own, but she was also a divorcee, her ex-husband proving to be a deadbeat piece of shit. Waiting until she was in her car and driving away, I shut the door and sighed. The urge to hit the bottle was almost overwhelming. The desire to destroy our bedroom was something else I had to keep a lid on. The thought that she had... I shuddered and figured I just wouldn't want to know.

Walking upstairs to where the four other bedrooms were, I knocked on Charlotte's door. I respected their privacy and certainly never just barged in. Charlotte opened the door with a smile. It faded immediately. "Daddy?" she asked softly.

"Can we have a little chat, sweetheart?"

"Of course, Come on in."

She kept her room very clean. Double bed was made. Desk had books on it from her completed homework. Posters and pictures on the wall. Large wardrobe with full length mirror. Chest of drawers covered in other knick-knacks. Floor was almost spotless. Taking a seat on the chair by her desk, she sat on her bed, cross-legged.

"Lottie, I need to tell you something about your mother." Her emerald green eyes met mine. Like her mother. Like her aunts and grandmother There was an innocence there I knew I was about to destroy. "Your mother is having an affair."

She burst into tears immediately, which didn't surprise me. As I moved across to sit next to her, cuddling her straight away, what she said next did surprise me. "I knew it," she whispered.

"What do you mean?"

"I think she's had someone around while you've been on your trips. Brings him here after we've gone to bed, makes sure he's gone early. I thought I heard a couple of times voices from your room I didn't recognise, but thought it might just be the TV."

"Recently?" She nodded. "Makes sense, I guess."

"Who told you?"

"Caroline."

"She really likes you, Daddy. I see how she looks at you, particularly compared to Mum."

"I guess I've just been seeing what I want to see," I muttered.

"What are you going to do?"

"You're seventeen so old enough to choose where you want to live. Nathan and Alyssa are nearly sixteen, so they're the same. But Emily isn't old enough yet. Your mother will make it difficult. So, for now, I've got to endure. Caroline said six months, wait for Emily to turn fourteen. They won't split you up but I can't lose my little girl."

She hugged me tighter. "I'm sorry, Daddy."

"It's okay, sweetheart. It's been going on longer than any of us realised. Caroline is going to help us, so is Jessica and your grandmother. They might be more regular visitors. I've just got to give nothing away."

Playing happy husband and father for the next few weeks was difficult. I'm sure Christine noticed a subtle change in my behaviour but, if she did, nothing was mentioned. If she noticed I didn't initiate sex with her, she didn't mention that either. Probably made her happier that I didn't want to fuck her, in all honesty. The idea of fucking her now made me want to turn violent. Probably wasn't the greatest of mindsets, so apart from lying next to her in bed, I barely spent any time with her.

Caroline or Jessica called me nearly every day, just to check I was okay. It was perhaps three weeks after that first visit by Caroline that she called me while I was in bed. Christine was next to me, reading a magazine, still feigning being the ever loving wife. Hearing my phone jingle on the bedside table, I noticed who it was, and after a quick glance at the wife, I answered.

"Hello."

"Hello, handsome. Are you in bed?"

"Yeah."

"Is the whore next to you?"

"Indeed."

"Had sex with her lately?"

"Nah, nothing like that."

"Good. She doesn't deserve you. You wearing anything, Mark?"

"A little something." I glanced at Christine but she was on her phone. Probably texting her lover and I doubt she was paying any attention to me. I'd stopped going to bed naked, now wearing at least a pair of boxer-briefs.

"I'm naked, Mark."

Feeling the smile form, I said, "Good to know."

"I've been masturbating every night, Mark. Thinking of you and me finally being intimate. I've got two fingers in my pussy right now."

"That's nice to hear."

She released a soft moan in my ear. My cock was pretty much rock solid after hearing she was masturbating. "Fuck, I want you inside me, Mark. I'll make you so happy, and I know you'll love my tight, little pussy."

"Bet I will."

"I've not shaved it, just trimmed. I know the whore shaves hers. I want my pussy to be different for you, not a reminder of the whore." She released another soft moan. "God, I'm so wet and horny right now, Mark. I'd love to hear you were stroking your big cock too, but not with the whore there."

"Did you get video of it? I can check it out later."

She giggled. "Ah, work call. I'll record myself for you, handsome. Want to see me orgasm?"

"Absolutely."

Hearing her moan again, there was no doubt she was getting close. "Fuck me, Mark. God, I want you to fuck me," she whimpered, "I'll be a good girl for you."

"I know. Me too."

"You do? You want me?"

"I do."

"I'm so close, Mark. So close. I'm now touching my clit too. My whole body is on fire. Want to hear me cum?"

"Definitely."

Hearing her orgasm was such a turn on, I glanced to see the tent I was making in the sheets, so I lifted my right leg to cover that fact. Caroline's language was utterly filthy as she crested the wave before I heard her breathing deeply. "Fucking hell, that was a good one, Mark. Did you like listening?"

"Absolutely. First time in a while."

"I'll record myself next time and send you a little surprise. When do you think we can be intimate?"

"Soon. It will depend on certain factors."

"I can wait, Mark. I know it's difficult. But I've waited a long time for you."

"I know now. I didn't know before." Glancing to my right, the wife still had her nose buried in her phone. "Soon. I promise."

"Okay, I'd better go. I need a shower. Might need to change my sheets. They're very wet now. Can't wait to feel your tongue in my pussy, Mark. First your tongue, then your cock, though that will go in my mouth first. Does she still blow you?"

"Not really. It's been a while."

"Oh, I'm definitely blowing you, Mark. And I'll swallow everything."

Smiling, I said, "Good to know."

"Mark... I really like you. I always have. And I'm sorry you're going through this now. But I'm still building up everything. Once Emily is fourteen, we'll serve her. I promise, soon, everything will be better for you and the kids. And I hope we can have some fun doing that. Would you like some fun with Jessica too?"

"Sure."

"Oh, she'd love it too. How about a threesome with two sisters?"

"Really?"

"God yes. Just spend all night fucking us both into orgasm comas."

"I'll keep that in mind."

Hearing her giggle made me smile even more. "Okay, handsome, I should probably go. Feeling a little tired now after that orgasm. It was a good one. The first one I have with you inside me will probably make me cry. Have a good sleep, Mark. I'll be thinking about you."

"Back at you. Goodnight."

Hanging up and placing the phone back on the chest of drawers, the wife barely looked in my direction as I put down my book and lay back, a smile on my face. That drew her attention. "What the hell are you smiling about?" she asked.

"Nothing. Just in a good mood."

"And that phone call has you in a good mood?"

"Just a work thing. Good news, that's all."

Turning off the TV then switching off my bedside light, I rolled onto my side. Thankfully, she didn't try and initiate anything, though I was sure she had noticed I didn't even try and snuggle with her nowadays. I'd barely touched her since she'd come home from her last trip, now aware what she was up to every time she went away. Certainly stopped kissing her. And I was a man who liked to cuddle with my lover, but she wasn't going to get that level of affection from me any longer.

Within a month, the wife announced she had another business trip. I feigned surprise but I didn't really care, particularly as said trip was taking place over a weekend. I almost laughed at her. The day Caroline told me the truth was the day most of the love for my wife had died. Though I did feel some hate for her, I was actually feeling more indifference. I honestly found myself not caring what she did. All I cared about was keeping my kids and my home. Soon as she was gone, I'd make changes, but I didn't want to lose the important things.

Calling Caroline once she'd disappeared to work, her trip taking place the next day for three nights, I asked if she wanted to join us for dinner the next night. She leapt at the invitation, aware of the reason why I'd be asking her over. And considering my wife had fucked her affair partner in our bed, I was now going to do the same with her sister. I knew, at heart, it would make me no better than her, we'd both be considered cheaters, but considering the length of time she'd been doing it to me, I was just getting a little of my own back.

Plus, fucking her sister in the marital bed was making quite the statement about things.

Christine took her luggage with her the morning she was due to leave on her trip. She kissed my cheek, barely said goodbye to the kids, before she was off and out the door. Doubt she realised I didn't say 'I love you' like I had done every time before. Charlotte noticed her mother leave with barely a word and scoffed. Nathan was quite a smart kid, his eyes meeting mine across the table. "Is Mum having an affair, Dad?"

I blinked at such a blunt question before I glanced at Charlotte. She shook her head, suggesting she hadn't mentioned a thing. "Why do you ask, Nate?"

"I know I'm still a teenager, but it's obvious you and Mum aren't happy."

Leaning forward, I made sure to look at all of them. "It's not your fault. Your parents still love you but we are..." Sighing, I didn't know how much to tell my children that their mother was a serial cheater and their father was on the verge of doing something he wouldn't regret, but made him no better.

"Can we stay with you, Daddy?" Emily asked quietly.

"You'll always be with me, munchkin." Looking back at my son, I said, "There are things going on that I can't talk about with you, Nate. You're my children and I won't burden you with our problems. Rest assured, I love you four to bits. You're the most important people in my life. And what I'm doing now will ensure you stay with me."

Charlotte now drove all four of them to school as I bought her a car as soon as she got her provisional licence. Before she walked out the door that morning, I received a long hug, which made me feel better. "We love you, Daddy," she whispered.

"Daddy loves you. And Caroline is coming around for dinner tonight."

Charlotte leaned back and gave me a look. "Is daddy going to be naughty?"

"Would you think less of him if he was?"

"I messaged Caroline and asked her about it. She told me what I needed to know. I'm sorry, Daddy. It's really difficult keeping my mouth shut when it comes to our mother."

"Don't rock the boat, Lottie. Everything I'm doing is to keep you with me, Emily most of all. I don't want to see you split up. I don't think they will, but your mother will do her damnedest to take you from me just to hurt and spite me."

She kissed my cheek. "She won't win. See you later, Daddy."

Heading into the office later that morning, the cloud over my head must have disappeared a little, as more than one person mentioned I was smiling. Guess the idea of Caroline coming to visit helped. Sure, there were reminders of her sister whenever I looked at her, but personality wise, despite the fact she worked in law, she was sweet as pie. Incredibly good natured, though she admitted to being a complete bitch in court if she needed to be.

Arriving home after the kids, they were upstairs doing homework or lazing about downstairs. Charlotte could do without all turmoil considering she was in her final year at high school, but a hug from her father put a smile on her face. Emily was always my shadow.

"Kids, you want take-out tonight? I'll call Caroline and see if she'd like fish and chips?"

That made dad very popular that evening. Caroline did work long hours, but always finished early on a Friday. She arrived with her two daughters in tow, Natalie, who was sixteen, and Crystal, who was thirteen. Caroline definitely had a look in her eyes when I opened the door, that sort which suggested she wanted to kiss me and a whole lot more. Kissing my cheek, she moved her lips to my ear. "Told the girls we're having a weekend sleepover," she whispered.

It wouldn't be a problem. Natalie and Alyssa had been close since they were at least five, while Emily and Crystal were close, as though different ages, there was only a few months between them, being in the same year group at school. Heading out to pick up food later, Caroline came with me. A hundred metres from the house, she had me pull over so she could kiss me properly. "The bags are still in my car. Does she seriously think a business trip takes place over a weekend?"

"It's a brazen attempt to prove a point," I said, "I don't care, Carol."

She gazed into my eyes, caressing my cheek. "This won't last, will it? I mean you and me."

"We haven't done anything yet. But I would like something to happen. From there, we'll just see where it goes."

Paid a pretty penny as I needed to feed two adults and six kids. Gathered around the dinner table, Caroline sat next to me as we shared a glass of wine. I'm fairly sure the kids would have noticed how close we were. Charlotte smiled at me whenever our eyes met. I'm fairly sure Nathan was insinuating things to his sister and cousin as well.

The kids disappeared upstairs after dinner, certain we probably wouldn't see them again. Crystal would stay with Emily all night, Natalie would distract Alyssa enough that I told Nathan he was welcome to invite a friend over. The sense of relief that washed over him had Caroline and I laughing. Gathering together on the couch, she wasted no time cuddling into me, ensuring I was facing her. We talked about nothing in particular. The impending divorce was off the table, and I didn't want to bring up her own problems.

I kissed her first. She smiled, breaking apart just long enough to say, "About damned time," before she resumed kissing me. She was nothing like her sister regards to her body. Red hair was kept shorter, her emerald green eyes seemed more expressive. Shorter and slimmer than her sister, breasts were only a small handful, arse was firm and looked great in trousers. To be honest, though, she was more attractive. Could probably say I'd picked the wrong sister, but then I wouldn't have my four wonderful children. Still, we all make mistakes...

Once she was straddling my lap, one of my hands on her butt, the other underneath her shirt, giving her breast a little squeeze, I stood up and just carried her to my bedroom, kicking the door shut before placing her down on the bed.