Come Together Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŽ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, your cock is something else," Jessica moaned.

"You weren't lying about your pussy," I grunted.

"Going to fill me up soon?"

"Since I filled your sister, I'll last longer with you."

"God yes. Just fuck me, use my pussy for as long as you want."

"My sister has gone without for a little while," Caroline added.

"Well, I'll ensure you don't go without going forward, Jess. Would be a damned shame for you not to be nicely fucked, and often."

That earned me one hell of a kiss. "Fuck me," she breathed, "God, all I want is for you to fuck me."

By the time we were done a couple of hours later, having fucked both of them twice, leaving two loads in them, which left me feeling exhausted, I couldn't remember feeling in a better mood. Jessica had intended on going home once we were done, but I went to bed holding a woman in each arm.

The kids didn't make a big deal of Jessica sitting down with at breakfast. Emily chatted away as always, filling the silence, while I had a feeling my son looked at me with pride. His old man still had it. Jessica did eventually leave a little earlier than everyone else as she needed to go home and change for work.

The day before the wife returned from her 'business trip', Caroline arrived home from work with the DNA results. I'd taken a swab from each of my children. Charlotte, Nathan and Alyssa, I told the truth. Charlotte wept at the thought that she wasn't my child. I hugged her tightly, assuring her she would always be my daughter. Only Emily did I fudge the truth. I think the idea she wasn't mine would have crushed us both.

Sitting on the lounge, there were four pages, one for each of my children. Noticing I was ready to keel over, Caroline poured me a large glass of bourbon. "Part of me really doesn't want to read these," I admitted, "Ignorance is bliss."

"You all deserve to know the truth, Mark."

Reading Charlotte's first, my hands trembling as I read all the detail, I breathed a sigh of relief. My oldest was mine.

Nathan and Alyssa, I could barely read the words I was so nervous, Caroline grabbing my hand as there was further good news.

My son was mine.

Alyssa was mine.

Then there was Emily.

I wept as I read the fourth.

She was mine too. If my little girl hadn't been mine, it would have torn my heart out.

"I'll tell them about it after she's served," I said, "For now, they don't need to know why."

"I'll keep them with me until you do."

Christine returned home to a nearly empty house on Friday evening. Charlotte was out with friends, Nathan and Alyssa had gone to see a movie, Emily was at a sleepover. I was doing it to prove a point. No doubt she'd think I was hoping for a little action. The idea of being intimate with her made me want to vomit. I was working out in the gym I'd put in the garage when she pulled up in her car. Busy lifting weights, I sensed her presence, glancing to see her looking me up and down. If she'd taken any notice of me, she would have noticed I'd never been fitter or stronger. I looked in the mirror and liked what I saw. Caroline had definitely benefited from it all as I could picked her up and easily carry her around the house.

"Where are the kids?"

"Not home. Out with friends or each other."

"And what are you doing tonight?"

"Once I've finished my workout, I'm off out with friends." I was going out for dinner with Caroline, not that the wife needed to know that. "I'll be home later."

"Oh..." I just glanced her way as she added, "I thought, with the kids not home..."

I almost laughed in her face. She'd just spent the week on holiday with her boyfriend, and now wanted to spend a night with her husband? "I've had these plans ready for weeks." That was a barefaced lie. I'd agreed it with Caroline that morning. But I guess I was learning to lie from the best of them.

"Oh, okay."

She actually seemed a little sad as she turned and walked away. I had some rather rude thoughts cross my mind, but refocused on my workout. Once my muscles had screamed enough, I headed back inside to shower and changed. Christine watched me with interest as I put on a nice pair of slacks, good shirt, put on deodorant and cologne. For all intents and purposes, it looked like I was going out on a date.

Well, I was. Shame it wouldn't end back in the bedroom with Caroline riding my cock and then falling asleep in my arms.

"Who are you going out with?" she asked, sounding ever so curious, sipping at a glass of wine as she sat back on the bed, flipping through a magazine.

"Just a few people from work."

"When will you be home?"

"Not too late." I wasn't going to give her a time, though I didn't think she'd invite the boyfriend around. She only did that while I was away myself. Putting on my watch, I checked myself in the mirror. Caroline liked a little stubble, so I'd only used the electric razor. Picking up my phone, wallet and keys, I looked at Christine. "I'll see you when I'm home."

I heard her call out 'I love you' by the time I reached the front door. There was no doubt she now recognised the complete lack of intimacy and affection in our marriage, the fact I hadn't even touched her in ages. She wasn't completely stupid. But from what Caroline told me, she figured I was still in the dark about everything she was doing and I didn't know her plans. No doubt put my withdrawal of intimacy due to the fact she barely bothered herself, so I'd just given up. From what Caroline told me, she hoped to keep me sweet before she made her move.

Emily's fourteenth birthday party would be the last time the family would be together before everything would end as planned. That took place on a Saturday, as expected. My parents were there, as were my brother and sister. Caroline was there with her two kids, as was Jessica and Mary. I kept my focus on my youngest daughter, spoiling her absolutely rotten. Charlotte knew the storm that was coming. I tried to shield the other three from most, Emily from everything possible.

Christine took off to work early on Thursday as always. I knew her plans for the next day. She'd told Caroline everything. I was amazed she hadn't twigged that her sister was telling me everything. I took a half day at work, getting home before the kids. They were surprised to see me home early. Asking them to sit down on the lounge, Charlotte figured out what I needed to say rather quickly, as did Nathan. Emily wasn't blind either.

Grabbing a chair from the kitchen, I sat down in front of them. "I haven't done a good job keeping the four of you out of everything going on. I'm sorry. But I need to be honest, and this must stay between us five. You understand?" I received four firm nods. "Your mother will be walking out on us tomorrow morning. She will be leaving the family to go live with her boyfriend. What I need to assure you again is that I love you four kids more than anything. I've put up with this since I learned the truth simply to ensure the five of us remain a family and keep this home as ours." I sighed, running fingers through my hair. "And it's also time for honesty. Since she will leave tomorrow, if there's anything you need to ask me, I'll tell you what I can. One thing. You are only getting my side of the story, but everything I know comes from Auntie Caroline. Your mother tells her everything. And I mean everything."

"How long?" Nathan asked, "How long has she been cheating?"

"From what Caroline told me, not long after Emily first went to school."

"Holy shit," Charlotte muttered, "That's eight or nine years."

Grimacing, I nodded. "And I had no idea, sweetheart. No idea whatsoever. And I'd still be in the dark if not for everything Caroline has done for me."

"How many, Daddy?" Charlotte asked.

Sighing, I shook my head. "Caroline suggests that she's had up to a dozen lovers since that first one."

Emily was up and hugging me straight away in floods of tears. I hugged her tightly in return, kissing the top of her head. "I'm all cried out, munchkin," I said, "I just want this all over and done with."

"Will Caroline be moving in?" Alyssa wondered.

That made me smile. "No. I haven't hidden our relationship from you. We care for each other deeply, but the fact she is your mother's sister makes it awkward, no matter how much we do care. After tomorrow, we're going to create some distance and then see how we feel later."

"You're obviously divorcing," Nathan stated.

"Your mother will be served tomorrow morning. Everything has been planned. Well, not nearly everything. I wasn't planning on having my own affair."

"No-one would blame you for looking for love elsewhere, Daddy," Charlotte stated.

"While true, we both took vows. 'Forsaking all others'. Your mother trashed that long ago. But I've broken those same vows. Just not to the same degree." Slumping in my chair, I added, "Part of me would like you to speak to your mother, but I'm left thinking none of you particularly want to."

"Daddy, I've known about her affairs for even longer than you," Charlotte said, "I've let Nate and Alyssa know what I can. Only Emily won't know too much."

"Mummy doesn't like me anyway," Emily whimpered, still cuddled into me. Hearing that, she was lifted by my son and cuddled by her four siblings, Charlotte and Alyssa in tears at hearing their youngest sibling admit such a thing. And I had no doubt they recognised it too.

"No matter what, Dad. We're staying with you," Charlotte said, as adamantly as she'd ever stated anything in her life.

"That's why I've put up with everything until tomorrow. From tomorrow morning, our lives will change for the better."

*****

The Present

Walking back into the house after watching her drive away, all the anger, bitterness, stress, all the weight on my shoulders, it all suddenly lifted away as I walked into the living room. The spectre of our failed marriage was gone. I'd no longer share a bed, a bedroom, a house, with a woman who quite obviously didn't love me.

Everyone turned to look at me as I entered the dining room. Four kids all smiled. Caroline approached and kissed me softly on the lips, Jessica following rather quickly. Mary insisted I sit down, placing a plate of bacon and eggs in front of me, kissing my cheek. "Oh, kids, you're not going to school today," I announced, "I'm going to call them after breakfast, tell them there has been a family emergency." I looked around the table before adding, "But you will be going on Monday. Okay?" Four smiling faces nodded in my direction. "Mary, what are your plans?"

"I'm going to spend the day with my daughters, my son-in-law and grandchildren." She took my hand, ensuring I looked at her. "You'll always be family, Mark. Trust me on that one."

"Thank you, Mary. That means a lot right now." I looked away before asking, "Caroline?"

"I'm going to get my kids after I've finished this coffee, hand the paperwork in, then head back here. They can enjoy a day with their cousins."

"Good. Jess?"

"Should I go home and get an overnight bag?"

"Behave, Jess," Mary warned.

"One thing, Mark. I'm not sure if she'll confide in me anymore, but as I've let her know I'm your lawyer, she will have to contact me regarding the divorce itself. With any luck, she won't actually contest it and it'll go through the courts seamlessly. I'm not entirely sure she even has her own lawyer yet. Her intention was just to leave and force your hand, one way or the other."

"Had the gall to say she still loved me when we were outside," I muttered.

More than one of my children snorted at that. It was enough to raise a smile on my face. Finishing breakfast, the kids all headed upstairs to change out of their school uniforms. The three women headed outside, Mary returning with a small bag, asking if she could change into a swimming costume, Jessica doing the same thing. Caroline returned long enough to kiss me before grabbing her car keys, letting me know she'd be back in a couple of hours.

As it was already a warm morning, the kids headed outside to either jump into the pool or sunbathe beside it. Jessica wore a skimpy two-piece bikini that showed off her fabulous curves. Glancing my way, she walked towards me and placed a finger under my jaw. We both chuckled before she turned and sashayed outside. Show off.

"You know, I do have three beautiful daughters, at least in regards to looks," Mary said, standing next to me. She was a petite, mature woman. Fifty-five but could easily pass for ten years younger. Would have thought the stress of her previous marriage would have left its mark on her, but the last decade since the bitter divorce had done her a world of good.

"Must get it from their mother," I stated.

I felt her shuffle closer to me. "Do you feel any guilt, Mark? Because if you do, you shouldn't. I know what it's like to find out that your spouse has committed infidelity. It destroys you at your core. I know your pain. Unfortunately for both of us, your wife learned some lessons from her father. The only difference is that most of his were either one night stands or very short term affairs. What I never understood is that it couldn't have been the sex. That side of our relationship was never a problem. I hesitate to ask but..."

"I don't think it was that either regarding Christine and I, but I guess I'll never know. I'm not really interested enough to ask why. Just putting up with this bullshit for the past six months was bad enough. Haven't touched her since the day Caroline told me."

Stepping in front of me, she took my hands and smiled. "My other daughters provided their brother-in-law with comfort as his heart was shattered. I can't believe she did that for so long, Mark. I'm so sorry."

She hugged me tightly and it felt nice to be appreciated. "Thanks, Mary. Still feel a little guilt about what I've been doing, but at least I've had people in my corner."

"Your parents know?"

"Of course. Told them the day after Caroline visited. Thought I was mad for not just kicking her out immediately, but I wanted all my ducks in a row before pulling the pin. If she'd figured it out, Caroline would have ensured it would have been a nasty fight, but I didn't want to put my kids through it. They've been through enough."

She let me go, ensuring I leaned down so she could kiss my cheek. "When it comes to court, Mark, your side will be full of people. She will have no-one except her lover."

"Have fun with the kids. I'll be out later, just going to sort my head out first."

Pouring myself another coffee, I sat in the living room and reviewed the copy of the divorce agreement. I'd keep the house, sole custody of the kids, minimal child support was requested. I wanted nothing else from her. She'd got a great deal considering she'd been committing adultery for nearly a decade. I was still relieved that the kids were mine.

I was still inside when Caroline returned with my two nieces. The kids immediately changed and headed outside to the pool while Caroline sat on the couch next to me. "Still taking it all in?"

"I'm just relieved that she's gone. It's not over, not by a long shot, but at least step one is out of the way. I think she was in such shock this morning -- the fact I knew everything, the fact you turned up to serve the papers, the fact her own mother practically disowned her on the spot -- didn't give her time to think things through. I have no doubt our phones will be blowing up come next week."

"Want to go make love, Mark? I know what you..."

Gripping her hand tightly, her face lit up. "It'll certainly make me feel better right now," I said softly, "My marriage died that night you told me, Caroline. You helped get me through these last six months."

She led me towards the bedroom, closing the door and locking it before we slowly undressed each other, our mouths rarely apart. She'd sucked on a mint or something as her breath was minty fresh. As soon as we were naked, we tumbled onto the bed, both of us eager to simply make love. She moaned softly as I slowly slid my cock inside her.

"Mark," she whispered, "I love your cock."

"At least someone does," I whispered back with humour.

"I love more than just your cock, Mark," she added, meeting my eyes.

Smiling, I kissed her softly. "I'm more than aware, gorgeous. I've had six months to fall out of love with my wife and finding myself caring deeply about someone else in return."

She kissed me hard before murmuring, "Fuck me, handsome."

Good thing everyone else was outside, as Caroline Walsh found herself fucked hard for the next half an hour or so, though only that long as I stopped fucking her so I could eat her pussy, helping her orgasm a couple of times, before I resumed fucking her so I could cum in her. Soon as I was finished, I found myself wrapped in her limbs again. Continuing to make out, we only broke apart when realising we probably should have a shower before joining the others.

Letting my side of the family know what happened, it was no surprise to anyone that, by early evening, they had all arrived, my brother and father helping me grill at the barbecue as everyone else lazed about in the pool. I allowed Charlotte to have a glass or two of wine, as she was close to eighteen as it was.

Gathering around the large picnic table, I could see everyone doing their best to distract myself and the children from what happened that morning. Out of the ashes of my marriage, it had actually brought our two families closer together.

Part of me hoped and wished that it would continue for a long time to come yet.

******

A/N -- I have another two chapters completed, though they are still in the editing stage, so not sure when they'll be uploaded. I don't plan on this being a long series, perhaps between 5 -- 10 chapters at most.