Come Together Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I remember something about sucking your cock, Mark."

"And, if I recall correctly, something about swallowing, gorgeous."

"I want to see it!" she said excitedly.

Helping her to her feet, I took my time taking off every article of clothing. She was pale compared to my... No, not wife. In name only. She was just Christine. She whispered her breasts were only a B, though I assured her they were beautiful. Taking off her panties, I smiled seeing trimmed hair, putting my nose to her groin and inhaling her scent. She moaned softly. "I'll be back to see you later," I whispered, earning a giggle.

Her soft hands ran all over my body as she undressed me at the same time. I'd honestly rarely been fitter in all the years of my life. I was nursing more than a semi by the time she had me down to my underwear, though I appreciated the look of desire in her eyes as my cock did finally spring free. Feeling her fingers wrap around my shaft made me moan softly as she sat on her knees. "I'll be your good girl, Mark," she whispered, "I've waited a long time to do this."

"And Jessica?"

She looked up and smiled. "I think we loved you more than she ever did," she said before licking up my shaft, her eyes never leaving mine. The desire in hers made me gulp. Christine hadn't looked at me like that in years, if I was honest.

Caroline proceeded to give me the best blowjob I'd had in a few years, at least. I learned one thing. My sister-in-law could deepthroat and she seemed to love it, getting ever so excited when her nose bumped into my groin. Her eye contact was constant. Her tongue had shivers up and down my spine. She remembered to give my balls attention. And I was left thinking she would happily suck my cock until orgasm then go home. She was just doing this for me.

"Fuck," I grunted as her head bobbed up and down slowly.

"You like my mouth, handsome?"

I leaned down and kissed her. "You are a very good girl, Caroline."

"Don't let me know when you're going to cum. I was a creamy surprise."

Gripping the back of her head made her smile as I started to gently rock my hips. She was certainly noisy, just an all-round sloppy and fantastic blowjob. Noticing she was playing with herself, I told her to stop that. She lifted her hand so I could hold it instead. "Good girl. I'll treat you well next," I said, earning another smile.

Remembering what she said, I didn't warn her I was getting close, though I'm sure she would have recognised the signs. My fingers tightened around her hair, hips moving a little more, though her head just bobbed up and down faster. Her tongue was driving me wild, lacing our fingers together on the hand I was holding.

"Fuck," I groaned.

That was a sign I was close, feeling her pull back just enough before I felt the first spurt erupt from my cock. She moaned softly as I groaned loudly, spurt after spurt firing. I'd purposely not jerked off for a couple of days, so I was a little backed up. What she did next surprised me, sitting back against the side of the bed, meeting my eyes and opening her mouth. "Swallow it," I ordered. She closed her mouth, smiled and audibly gulped. Caressing her cheek, her eyes closed, moving her head into my palm. "Good girl," I whispered.

Picking her up easily and lying her down on the bed, I would need a few minutes before I was rock solid again. Good excuse to return the favour. Her breasts might be smaller than someone else, but they were perfect for her petite frame. Flat stomach. Great legs. I knew she worked out, kept herself fit. Lying next to her, she blushed as my eyes drank her in. "Am I too pale?"

"Definitely not. You're gorgeous."

"Feeling guilty?"

"She's no doubt fucking her fella already. I'm on the verge of making love to her sister on our marital bed. Charlotte has already confirmed the wife has done it herself."

"Want to eat my pussy?"

"Carol, I've been thinking about it for weeks now."

She spread her legs and pointed with her index finger. "Stop thinking about it then, handsome. I want an orgasm, preferably one not given by myself."

Before that, I had to give those tits of hers some attention and affection. Latching one of her nipples with my mouth, she loved it when I nibbled at them, and loved it even more when I gently squeezed both at the same time. A few moans she released had me glancing up in surprise. "I've been thinking about this for a long time too," she whispered.

Kissing down her body, she shuddered more than once as I spread her legs a little further, avoiding her pussy I kissed along both thighs before I breathed against her, causing another shudder. "Please," she whimpered.

"Please what?"

"Please lick my pussy, Mark."

"Okay, because you're a good girl."

"I've always wanted to be your good girl."

I lifted my head for a moment. "How long?" I wondered.

"Nearly twenty years," she whispered.

My heart almost broke for her. No doubt she'd been jealous of her sister. Little wonder she'd gone out of her way to fuck her over while helping me at the same time. But she would also know that, in the end, it just couldn't work permanently. It would be a little too weird, and though Caroline was very much her own woman, there were some similarities that just couldn't be overlooked. I'd always look at Caroline and, in one way or another, see her sister too.

As I got to work, so to speak, I realised a couple of things rather quickly. One was that I hadn't actually gone down on my wife in a couple of months at least, by then. Two, I hadn't had new pussy in my life for nearly two decades. During the good times, Christine and I had enjoyed exploring each other. Now I got to experience that again with Caroline. I savoured her taste and texture. Her scent was divine. I enjoyed how her body moved as my tongue got to work. She shuddered at just my hands running up and down her smooth legs. She had dainty little feet that eventually rested on my back.

"Mark," she moaned softly.

What I wanted was to make her cum and, after I made that happen the first time, she loved the look in my eyes as I wanted it to happen again and again. As soon as fingers ended up inside her, she pulled her legs right back, her pussy completely exposed, begging me to make her cum even harder. Finding that special spot didn't take me too long, and once I did, and I focused on her clit at the same time, she came hard. Really hard. The sort of orgasm that near enough wiped her out.

Lying next to her as she gathered her breath, she turned onto her side and cuddled into me. "Fucking hell," she muttered, "Can't wait to have that dick inside me."

"Soooo... Now?"

"Slide it inside me, handsome. We've waited long enough."

She was tighter than I imagined, her pussy an absolutely perfect sheathe for my cock. Her face just utterly lit up as I buried myself, her smile positively infectious as I was certainly grinning by the time I'd buried myself. Feeling her legs wrap around me, I didn't move for a couple of minutes, kissing her softly as I caressed her cheek and hair. "Mark, can I be blunt? Your wife is a fucking idiot. My god, best cock ever."

"Well, that certainly does help me feel better."

"You're fucking me all weekend. I'm going to want your dick in me constantly."

"That good?"

She blushed and kissed me softly. "What I've always wanted. So I'll enjoy it while I can."

"I never realised."

She smiled at me like I was an idiot. "Of course you didn't. I'm her sister. I could never tell anyone how I felt. Except Jessica. Who also adores you. She didn't feel as jealous as I did though."

"Christine's loss is your gain then."

"God yes. Now fuck me, Mark!"

I wasn't going to deny my sister-in-law what she wanted, slowly pumping my cock into her. As I'd already cum, I was going to last a while, my aim was to help her orgasm with my cock buried inside her. Leaning down to kiss her, our tongues duelled playfully as her fingers ran up and down my arms and onto my back. Thrusting a little faster, though fingers soon started to dig in, releasing her mouth as I moved down to kiss and nibble at her neck.

"Oh god," she moaned, "Faster... Harder..."

"Going to make you cum," I growled into her ear.

"Feeling it already," she whimpered, "Fuck me!"

Placing her feet over my shoulders, I changed the angle and fucked her harder. Within a couple of minutes, I felt her pussy start to clench and she moaned loudly. She let rip a series of curses and other gibberish, but it was obvious she was having quite the orgasm. Her eyes eventually met mine to see me smiling at her. Taking a deep breath, she managed to giggle. "Well, even better when your cock is inside me. Going to fill me up soon?"

"Not sure."

"Can I ride you now?" I made her squeal as I grabbed her hips, easily picked her up and rolled onto my back. She met my eyes as her hands again caressed my arms. "Wow..." she whispered.

"If you like being thrown around a bedroom..."

"Maybe if I'm being a bad girl," she said in a small voice, "Maybe you'll need to spank me..."

"You have quite the side to you, don't you, Caroline?"

"One I've kept for you, handsome."

"Ride me, gorgeous. I want to see you orgasm on my cock again."

Watching Caroline's petite body ride me was one of the most erotic things I'd witnessed in a long time. And having someone so eager to ride me, the absolute joy on her face, and lust in her eyes, certainly made me grin in return. She was happy to let me just lie there and let her do all the work, her tight, wet pussy almost making my toes curl in pleasure.

Only when she leaned forward did my hands move to each arse cheek, the signal she wanted me to fuck her in return. I did so for all of two minutes before she whimpered, moaned, and had one hell of an orgasm. I stopped, allowing her to recover again, resting on my chest as I caressed her back. Then she started to shudder again, and I knew it wasn't an orgasm. "It's a great night for me too, gorgeous," I whispered.

"Sorry. Lots of emotions going on right now," she murmured, "And you still need to cum in me."

"Take a couple of minutes, then I'll slide you over onto your back again."

I didn't last much longer once I was fucking her again, groaning as loudly as ever as I finally unloaded inside her. Her arms and legs wrapped around me as I rested my head next to hers, hearing some very nice whispered words as she cuddled me. I don't think either of us really wanted me to pull out, but after sliding off the best, I picked her up in my arms and carried her through to the bathroom attached to the bedroom.

Showering together was incredibly sensual, our hands continuing to explore, our mouths barely parting. I had no love left for my wife, and didn't want to fall in love again, but her feelings for me were obvious. Blind man could see how much she liked me. Before we got into bed, she pointed at what was obviously Christine's side of the bed. "You'll be changing the sheets, right?"

"Yeah. Why?"

I watched as Caroline grabbed the two pillows, took off the covers, then wiped her pussy along both sides of the pillow. I'll admit, it was a silly thing to do but I found it hilarious. Placing the covers back on, she looked at me and giggled. "She thinks we don't know. So we might as well have fun at her expense," I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"Just careful in front of the children."

"Charlotte has it pretty much figured out, gorgeous. And all she said is for me to be happy. She knows what's coming. Nate and Alyssa will figure it out. Emily won't care as long as she stays with me."

"Daddy's little girl?"

"Honestly, I think Christine was disappointed in having another girl, which is why four was the end. We'd talked about a fifth until the ultrasound that told us we were having a third girl. Any discussion about another child after Emily quickly ended."

Spooning against me a few minutes later, it was the first time I'd held someone in bed since the night Caroline told me the truth. Lying in the darkness, that's when it really hit me for the first time. I'd carried everything around but done my usual stoic nonsense, not really dealing with it, seemingly indifferent. Truth was my heart was utterly broken. It wasn't just the cheating, it was the fact it had been going on for so long and I simply hadn't realised. The amount of lies told over all that time. And I'd been completely blind to it because I was still in love with her. She clearly hadn't been in love with me for that long, at least.

Caroline turned over and cuddled me tightly. "I'm sorry, baby," she whispered, "I'm so sorry."

"I'm trying to convince myself that I hate her, but there's that part of me that I hate because it still loves her. We've been married nearly twenty years, four kids, made a home... She's throwing it all away for I don't know why... I guess once I realised that the romance had faded, and I was doing my best to light the flames again and getting nowhere, part of me just gave up. A marriage is between two people yet I was the only one who seemed to care. Guess I know why now."

"Feeling guilty about what we just did?" she asked softly.

"My marriage is dead. It died the day you told me the truth. No, I don't feel an ounce of guilt."

Waking up in the morning, Caroline wore one of my old band t-shirts and a pair of panties, the shirt just about covering her arse. She offered to make everyone breakfast, glad the pantry and fridge was full, though she stuck to bacon, eggs, toast, hash browns, with coffee for the adults, juice for the kids. The six of them rose rather early, gathering around the table, and I noticed their smiles and glances in our direction.

Sitting down next to Caroline, the kid happily talked amongst themselves. Only when we were done did I clear my throat. "All good, kids?"

"You're smiling, Daddy. That's good enough for us," Charlotte replied, "Are you staying until Sunday, Auntie Caroline?"

She took my hand underneath the table. "More than likely. Do you mind?"

"Of course not. Means Natalie and I can spend more time talking about boys." I cleared my throat and looked at her, earning a giggle. "I'm just kidding, Daddy."

"You can talk about boys. Just behave with them."

"Most of them are idiots," Natalie said.

"Why don't we head out for dinner tonight?" I offered. There was immediate agreement then discussion of where we would go. The only suggestion the adults made was that it couldn't be fast-food. It had to be somewhere we would get a proper meal. As they got up to go about their day, I made sure Emily stayed behind as I figured I needed to speak to her. Taking her hand and leading her to the living room, she sat between Caroline and I.

"I'm thirteen, Daddy. I understand enough."

"I'm assuming you've been told." She nodded, looking a little guilty. I felt it myself. I didn't want any of them involved at all, but Charlotte found out herself from my wife bringing her lover to our home. "Do you think Daddy is in the wrong too?"

"No," she said softly, "Lottie explained it to Crystal and I. She said you wear a mask in front of us, but she said it's obvious you haven't been happy for a while."

"Your oldest is rather observant," Caroline added.

"When your mother is here, I want you to respect her like always, okay? Like I said, she still loves you."

"No, she doesn't," Emily whispered. Before I could reply, she burst into tears. I knew they'd always had a difficult relationship, but I think it might have been worse than I anticipated. Hugging her tightly, Caroline hugged her at the same time. "She's mean to me all the time, and not about the usual things. She's horrible to me when you're not here."

I'll admit, that just pissed me off. "How?" I asked.

"She says horrible things. I'm unwanted. She wanted a boy. I was a mistake."

Caroline saw my eyes, immediately resting a hand on my shoulder. "Easy, Mark. We can use this when it happens," she said.

"If she's hurting my little girl..."

"How much longer, Daddy?"

"Once you're fourteen. So another couple of months." I leaned back so I could meet her eyes. "Emily, if anything like that happens again while I'm away, you let me know as soon as I get home. In fact, if you can, record it on your phone, though do it safely."

"I will, Daddy." She hugged me tightly. "Thank you for believing me."

"Always."

Caroline and I found ways to fool around, particularly when the kids headed outside as a group to the pool in the backyard. While they were busy playing about, Caroline and I disappeared to the bedroom, making sure the door was locked and I had music playing, while Caroline proved to be a very bad girl who needed a spanking. Her pale bottom was looking a little red by the time I was done, and then she got on all fours, wiggled the same arse I'd just spanked, and begged me to pound her into oblivion.

We were both feeling a little sore when we joined the kids for lunch. After donning swimwear, we joined the kids in the afternoon, playing about in the pool, Caroline and I behaving in front of them. Caroline and I had agreed that, if one of the kids spilled the beans to Christine, we'd go with the nuclear option. She was already putting together the divorce agreement for me.

I'm sure we looked like a married couple with six kids when we were out for dinner that evening. Caroline and I again tried not to be too affectionate, but considering we were now enjoying sex, and it was really good, plus we genuinely liked each other a lot, I guess keeping it subtle was difficult. Arriving back home, the kids all wanted to watch a movie, amazingly coming to an agreement, so after making them popcorn and ensuring they had snacks and drinks, Caroline and I headed back to my bedroom to watch something else on the TV in there.

Waking up to lips around my cock was something I hadn't experienced in a decade, I reckoned, but lifting back the sheets to see Caroline eagerly blowing me was certainly a great way to start the day. Twirling my finger, she spun around to offer her glistening pussy for me to pleasure. By the time we'd made each other orgasm, we made love for quite a while, then we showered, where I fucked her again, the kids were already up, having eaten their breakfast, and were now doing whatever they wanted.

"Sleep in, did you?" Charlotte asked from behind the counter.

"Yeah. We stayed up watching movies."

She gave us both a look. "Uh-huh. Well, Natalie and I made pancakes. There's a few left for the late risers. Coffee in the pot too." Before leaving, she hugged us both. "I'm glad you're happy again," she whispered, kissing my cheek, "And, as far as I'm concerned, I hope you're here far more often, Auntie Caroline."

"I hope so too. Certainly puts a smile on my face at the same time."

Charlotte snorted before leaving Caroline and I to eat breakfast. I hadn't heard from the wife the entire time, though she sent a message that afternoon, letting me know she'd be returning the next afternoon. Caroline would have liked to stay as long as possible, but work called the next day, and the kids also had school. Didn't stop us making out like a pair of teenagers on the couch, and we were caught more than once, the kids only giggling as we leapt apart, both of us blushing.

"When did you last kiss Mum like that?" Nathan wondered. It was a good question. I certainly couldn't remember.

But they had to leave eventually, choosing to leave before dinner that night, otherwise she knew they'd never leave. Walking her to the car, I held her hand until the kids were in the car, ready to go. "Thank you," I said softly.

"No, thank you, Mark. I really needed that, and so did you." Kissing me softly, she whispered, "Whenever she pisses off somewhere, I'm coming over. And Jessica wants some attention too. Could you handle that?"

"I mean, yeah, I guess... But..."