Come Together Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took both my hands in hers. "Mark, what we have here will be wonderful, but I think we both know it won't work permanently. I'd love to try, I really would, but after your inevitable divorce, you're going to need time to deal with the fallout. We'll be by your side, trust me on that one, but being in a relationship with another Walsh woman might not be the best idea."

Christine returned home the next day and I think it's safe to say all five of us pretty much ignored her presence. I noticed her curious glances as to why I was in such a good mood. She didn't mention anything about the changed sheets. Good thing she didn't go checking my things, as Caroline had left behind two pairs of very wet panties for my enjoyment.

Caroline called me every night, knowing she'd do it while I was lying next to Christine, and the calls were utterly filthy. The urge to jerk off with her panties either wrapped around my cock or on my face was nearly overwhelming. To my surprise, on the Thursday night, Jessica called me. Not for the first time, but no doubt Caroline had been in her ear about turning it up a notch.

"Caroline tells me you spent all weekend in her pussy."

"There is some truth to that."

"The whore next to you?"

"Yeah."

"Does she have any idea?"

"I don't think so. I can't be one hundred percent sure." Glancing in her direction, she was on her phone messaging. I knew by now that it was with her affair partner, or perhaps even another guy who had her fancy. I'd done some snooping and found plenty of evidence, taking screenshots and sending them to Caroline. "Head in the clouds," I added.

"Would you like to know that I'm naked too, Mark? My tits are bigger than Caroline. Not quite as big as the whore, but I haven't got the Mum bod she has, I guess. Haven't pushed any kids out my cunt. Nice and tight for your big cock."

I snorted with humour. "You're a tease." Christine's head jerked in my direction. "It's just Jenny from work. She's being silly."

Christine muttered something but I ignored her as I heard a buzzing sound, then a soft moan. "Oooh, that's good. Got my vibe out, Mark, thinking that, one night soon, it'll be your cock inside me instead. I've been single for too long."

"That is unfortunate, and a surprise."

"Next time the whore is away, I know Caroline will be around, but maybe you'd like the other sister to spend a little time?"

"Sure. That's a good idea."

"I'm so wet for you, Mark. Caroline showed me a photo of your cock. I almost licked the screen. And you look good together. I'll admit, I'm a little jealous, but she's promised me I'll get some time too." She moaned a couple of times, thinking she was getting herself ready to orgasm. "Mark, strange question but... Mum is fifty-five and been lonely for a while. Think of her as a mature Caroline. Would you spend time with her?"

"I'm not sure. I've never actually considered that option."

Christine was definitely curious to the conversation, though she spent more time messaging. "Mum has always adored you, Mark, though I don't think she'd go for it without springing a surprise on her. Might have to set you up as a date or something. Give it some thought... Oh god, I'm going to cum any minute. Can't wait until it's your tongue licking me and then your cock inside me. If it's as good as Caroline said, I'm going home with a sore pussy the next day."

"That's the intention. I heard no complaints."

That earned a giggle before Jessica spent a couple of minutes moaning. She enjoyed what was obviously an intense orgasm. Hearing her breathing, I couldn't help chuckle. I was getting rather used to phone sex with the sister-in-law's. "Fucking hell, that was a good one. So naughty doing this when the whore is lying next to you. Caroline told me what she's planning. Week after Emily's birthday, correct?"

"That's what I've been told too."

"She's told you the plan otherwise?"

"Yep. Everything is organised. But we have to wait. Everything must be perfect."

Christine glanced at me again. I knew she was getting curious about these nightly calls. I just used the fact I was a regional manager and had to be available at all times as the excuse. Then I'd add my friends like to talk to me at the same time. What worked in my favour was that she couldn't use being intimate as an excuse. I'd turn that back on her within seconds as we hadn't been intimate in months by then.

Things remained calm around the household. I was as friendly as I could be with the wife though I was fairly sure she would have to have noticed that all affection had been withdrawn. I didn't even want the kiss she gave me on the cheek each morning before she left. I'd lost track of when I'd last hugged her. I figured she was probably getting a little suspicious, but if she was, I didn't see it.

Then she had the most brazen 'business trip' yet. "I'll be staying in a hotel by the airport on Sunday night as it's an early flight, and won't be back until Friday. They really need sales so they're sending their best representative," she said on Saturday morning.

I'm sure she was surprised when I just shrugged with complete nonchalance. "Okay. Have fun."

Turning to walk out of the kitchen, she said, "I remember when you used to be upset I'd be disappearing all the time."

Turning to look at her, I met her eyes, trying to keep anything I really felt out of mine. "You do you, Christine. Nothing I say is going to change things. What do you want me to say?"

"That you'll miss me. That you care that I'm leaving so often. That you love me."

I had to hold back the snort of derision, instead almost staring at her with contempt. Shaking my head, I just turned and walked outside towards the garage without another word. The sheer audacity of those final sentences. She was the one disappearing on her 'trips' to get fucked by someone else. Sure, I was now fucking her sister, but things would come to a head soon enough. I knew, at heart, I wasn't any better, but after hearing your wife has been whoring around for nearly a decade, every man has his limits.

Caroline made a statement when she appeared at our house that evening. I greeted her with a hug and a kiss on the cheek, the pair of us taking a seat in the living room, chatting quietly. Sitting close, it would have looked intimate to plenty of people. Christine was outside by the pool, so when she wandered through towards our bedroom, she was surprised to see her sister.

"Oh, I wasn't expecting you around, Caroline."

"I visit quite often when you're not here," Caroline said, and I knew she was doing her best to hold back the venom, "Mark gets lonely so I keep him company."

Just briefly, a look of what even I'd call guilt flashed across the eyes of my wife. "Oh, well, that's good." Covering my smile with the wine glass, I wanted to blurt out that we spent the entire time fucking. "Will you be dropping by while I'm away this week?"

"I've offered to cook him a tasty home cooked meal. And the kids would like to visit their cousins. Jessica might pop around too."

"Really?"

"Of course. She doesn't get to see her nephew and nieces all that often, and she'd like to catch up with her brother-in-law. Mum might even pop around." I loved the look of surprise on her face when Caroline added that. I knew Christine hadn't spoken to her mother in weeks, if not months. Soon as Caroline told her what was going on, Mary had pretty much cut contact. If Christine was calling her, I wasn't aware of it.

"Just remember it is Emily's birthday week after next," I said, "Fourteen isn't a massive milestone, but I'm still going to organise a party for her. A few friends by the pool, I'll get the barbecue going, my family and yours will pop around too."

"Oh, sure, okay," Christine said. She probably didn't even remember it was her daughter's birthday. I usually had to remind her whenever they were approaching, "I'll make sure I'm here for it."

Caroline and I struggled with behaving with the wife present, so she only stayed for a couple of hours before going home. Walking her outside to her car, she hugged me tightly as I explained what she said. "I'm guessing she's putting a few things together regarding the lack of affection," she said.

"She said I haven't told her I loved her in a while, or that I miss her when she's gone."

"Well, in both instances, you don't. Not anymore."

"She doesn't know that yet. She'll learn soon enough."

"I'll be around on Sunday night. The girls are excited to be spending nearly the entire week. Will you tell the kids?"

"Yeah."

"Jessica will also be around during the week. Want to fuck us at the same time?"

"God yes." Chancing a look back at the house, we were in darkness so I kissed her softly. "I'll see you Sunday night," I whispered.

"Am I to be your good girl?"

"I hope so."

She leaned up kiss me again. "I'll always be your good girl, no matter what."

Christine departed for the hotel early afternoon on Sunday. I figured she would be spending the entire time with either her affair partner, or perhaps she was having a sordid one night stand with someone else. I simply didn't care anymore. I hadn't touched her since Caroline told me. She could fuck whoever she wanted. Watching her wheel her suitcase to her car, I'm sure she recognised that I hadn't hugged or kissed her, barely said goodbye. Certainly didn't say I loved her. Definitely wouldn't miss her. The time was getting closer, and I was struggling to keep a lid on how I really felt about her.

I gave it an hour before I called Caroline to say the coast was clear. An hour after that, she was on her knees before me, her lips wrapped around my cock, eager to swallow my load. Once she had earned that, I laid her back on the bed and spent god knows how long eating her pussy. Long enough my jaw was sore. We both needed a rest after that before we made love. It was something we both needed, cuddling together once we'd enjoyed another orgasm.

"Love it when you fill my pussy," she said, laughing to herself, "Hope you'll fill it all week, feel my panties getting damp as it leaks out of me while I'm at work."

"We've got until Friday."

"I'll make sure we take everything, though would you like more panties?"

"When she's gone, I lie back and just rest them on my face."

"I'll definitely leave some more for you then. And I'll make sure Jessica leaves at least two for you as well."

I will admit that the kids seemed happier with their mother gone, and they loved having their Auntie Caroline around. One, because that meant Natalie and Crystal were visiting, but two, their father was even happier. When we told them that she was staying all week, the excitement almost went through the roof. After we enjoyed dinner together, Charlotte did ask to have a quick chat in her room. Taking a seat on the desk chair, she sat on her bed.

"She's not on a business trip," she said, "I went snooping through her things when she was out by the pool yesterday. She's flying up the coast with her boyfriend. Flight tickets. Hotel reservation. I called her office and asked about the trip, feigning interest as her daughter. She's taken a week of leave."

"Lottie, I don't care." I paused before adding, "Okay, that's a lie. Part of me does care, but I think it's obvious what's going on in this household, right?"

"We've always loved Auntie Caroline. And you're clearly happy together."

"It won't last, Lottie. Your mother is having an affair. And now so am I. And relationships that form in such a manner are not always destined to work. Some do, but if it starts out from one or both partners cheating, how much trust is there?"

My oldest was smart. "Hmmm. That's a good point."

"Caroline and I like each other and enjoy each other's company. But once it happens, she's going to give me space. As soon as it's all reality, my focus will be you four and myself."

"I'm fine about all of this, Daddy. I've heard you talking about it. I know what she's done."

"She might have been doing it longer, but am I really much better? Think about that logically. Part of me should really have just kicked her out the moment I was told. I worry that I'm using Caroline as some sort of revenge, but she's admitted to having feelings for me for a very long time, and that we're simply giving into temptation and, therefore, we're going to enjoy the time we have together."

"Well, I don't blame her, Daddy. You're a good man."

"Thank you, sweetheart. That's nice to hear."

The six kids were as happy as Caroline and I were that week. We tried to keep our affections private, as I didn't exactly want to be flaunting it. We did go out for dinner alone one evening, hoping we didn't run into anyone we knew, as it would have looked like a date. Jessica did arrive on the doorstep on Wednesday night, and her intentions were clear after we had dinner.

She wasn't as petite as Caroline, nor as full figured as Christine now was. Being the middle daughter, she was very much her own woman, though personality wise, she was as sweet as her younger sister. After the kids headed upstairs for bed, the three of us sat in the living room, sharing a bottle of wine, one sister to either side of me.

"Ever had a threesome, Mark?" Jessica wondered.

"No, never mentioned it to Christine. We've been together nearly twenty years. And she's never suggested it to me either." Pausing, I chuckled, "Well, guess I'm having constant threesomes, I'm just not involved nor in the same room!"

Thankfully, they saw the dark humour, the three of us breaking up in laughter. "Well, now you're going to have a proper one, Mark," Caroline said, taking my hand, "Want to join my sister and I in the bedroom?"

"Yes. Yes, I would like that very much."

Jessica was five inches taller than her younger sister, a cup larger regarding her breasts, though other than that, apart from being taller, they were quite similar. There was a real eagerness to get naked, particularly from those two getting my clothes off, unable to stop smiling as both dropped to their knees before me.

Taking my cock, Jessica looked it up and down. "Now this is something I've wanted to see for a long time," she said.

"It's worth the wait," Caroline added, gazing up at me, "That first time he slid inside me, Jess. My god..."

"Get up on the bed, Carol. I'll blow him, he can eat you out." My cock throbbed at the thought, Jessica giggling as she added, "Well, he loves that thought."

"Mark loves my tight pussy, Jess."

"Yes, he does," I said, watching her eagerly get up onto the bed. Jess positioned me so she could blow me comfortably while I could lean forward and pleasure Caroline at the same time. Wrapping my hands around her thighs to drag her in the right position made her squeal, cooing about my strength as always. Guess all the gym work I'd been putting I recently was helping.

Jessica was fantastic at fellatio, as good as Caroline, and certainly as enthusiastic. Eating out Caroline was the same time was a great distraction before I finally just had to stand up, looking down at Jessica. She had curly hair compared to her sisters, amused at how it jumped around with every bob of her head on my cock.

Warning her I was about to cum, Caroline slid off the bed to watch her sister take my load in her mouth. What I didn't expect was for Jessica to smile up at me before turning to kiss her sister. I felt my jaw drop but, fucking hell, it was hot to see them kissing, knowing they were swapping my cum at the same time.

"Both of you, on the bed now," I ordered.

Caroline complied immediately. Jessica got to her feet and kissed my cheek. "Am I a good or bad girl, Mark?"

"I'll decide that soon enough. But, first, I'm getting a taste of your pussy." Looking down, I made sure I met her eyes again with a smile. "I do like a good landing strip."

"So you can guide that cock of yours inside."

As turned on as she already was, I didn't have to eat out Caroline for long before I made her orgasm. Jessica leaning over to kiss her sister before wrapping her lips around one of her nipples would have helped get her off. Seeing how turned on Caroline was, I kept on eating her out, much to her enjoyment, her moans echoing around the bedroom, sliding a couple of fingers inside her, ensuring the next orgasm she enjoyed was even better.

After her fourth one, she begged me to stop as she'd had enough. Getting up onto the bed, leaving a trail of soft kisses up her body, she kissed me eagerly, her fingers running through my hair. "Mark, I... I..."

Taking one of her hands in mine, I squeezed it gently, leaving a soft kiss on her lips. "I know, Carol," I whispered, "Trust me on this, I know."

"Shit, should I be here?" Jessica joked.

"You're getting that pussy of yours fucked, dear sister of mine. Mark, eat my sister's pussy." I met her eyes, ensuring I raised an eyebrow. She giggled as she asked, "Oops. Am I a bad girl now? Do I need to be spanked?"

"Fucking hell, Carol!" Jessica exclaimed.

"I still want him to tie me up and just use my body." She paused and I saw the love in her eyes for me. I'd seen it often enough by now. I'm fairly sure I looked at her the same way already, but we both denied our feelings for now. "I'd do anything for him," she whispered.

I figured killing two birds with one stone would be a good idea, and the two women worked out what to do rather quickly. Jessica slowly lowered her pussy to my mouth while I felt my cock slide inside Caroline. The latter rode me nice and slow, ensuring I focused on her sister first. Jessica had a pair of what I'd call baby blue eyes, looking down into mine as she gyrated on my face. Her moans were delightful and she seemed to enjoy what my tongue was doing.

Enough that she enjoyed an orgasm rather quickly. "Oooh, that was very nice. Much better than phone sex," she murmured.

"Slut," Caroline exclaimed, giggling away.

"Please, how often have you done it with him?"

"I'm fairly sure my phone now smells of pussy."

Jessica enjoyed a second orgasm before she lifted herself and turned around. "Oh, you have an idea, sweet sister of mine?" Caroline asked. That was followed by the sound of two women making out.

"Thought it would turn Mark on," Jessica replied, giggling away.

"Think his cock got even thicker inside me," Caroline whispered.

Jessica slid off my face, lying next to me, as Caroline leaned forward and rode me faster. Caressing her face, I kissed her, making her giggle as she suggested my mouth tasted like her sister's pussy. "Enjoy the taste?" I teased.

"Rather hers than the whore." She kissed me again, adding softly, "Cum in me, then you should make love to my sister."

Jessica kissed my cheek. "Been looking forward to this."

Looking between them, I admitted again, "I had no idea you two felt this way."

"What could we say?" Jessica asked, "You were married to our sister. I just didn't know she was such a massive slut."

We remained quiet until I finally came inside Caroline. She enjoyed an orgasm at roughly the same time, relaxing on my chest as Jessica cuddled into the pair of us. "DNA test results will arrive this week," Caroline said, "Hopefully it'll be good news."

"Hope so," I muttered. The idea that any of my children were not actually mine...

Caroline slid off my body eventually, Jessica wasting no time sliding down to get me nice and hard again, before we made love. I was left feeling she was even tighter than Caroline, her face lighting up at the expression on mine. "Told you my pussy was hot and tight for you, Mark," she whispered.

Caroline shuffled over, happily watching me make love to her sister. Meeting Jessica's eyes, I didn't quite see the level of feeling Caroline had for me, but there was something there that flat out suggested I should have chosen another sister. Caroline had carried a torch for years by now, and I had a feeling Jessica had some unrequited feelings too.