Come Together Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,313 Followers

Emily absolutely adored her oldest sister, so happily took her hand and disappeared to Emily's room. She was a gamer, and while Charlotte wasn't particularly interested, it was something the older sister would do to spend time with her youngest sister. Like most young men, I loved to game from time to time, but Emily and I did not share the same gaming interests. Didn't mean I avoided hanging out with her though. After everything we'd learned in recent months, her three siblings went out of their way to constantly put a smile on her face, though having her cousin living with her was probably the best thing that kept her happy.

Caroline made the four of us a coffee, sitting down next to him once she'd placed mugs in front of Alyssa and myself. She gave me a reassuring smile as Alyssa held my hand out of sight, beneath the table. Dad eventually met my eyes. "What's on your mind, Nate?"

Taking a deep breath, Alyssa squeezed my hand. "Dad, Alyssa and I are in love."

I didn't avert my eyes from his for a second. He took a sip of his coffee, glanced at Caroline next to him, before he met my eyes again. The surprise was the immediate smile, followed by a light chuckle. Only then did I chance a quick glance at Alyssa, who looked as surprised as I felt. "Daddy?" she finally asked, hearing the nerves in her tone.

"Nate, Alyssa, the fact you're in love doesn't surprise me at all. I'm sure Caroline has already given you some advice in regard to how I would react. Has she?"

"Um, a little bit, I guess," I replied.

"I know how close you two have been for years. Is it unusual you're in love? Yes. Am I going to do anything to stop you? No. You're both adults. You know the pitfalls of forming any relationship. I ask only a couple of things. Always be safe and try to keep your relationship secret from Emily and Crystal, at least for the time being. While they might be both old enough to probably understand, I'd rather they not exactly be in the know just yet."

"And their living arrangement?" Caroline asked on our behalf.

"I'd rather you stay in the rooms you are for the time being. But I'm assuming you haven't been physical yet?"

"No, Dad," Alyssa replied, "But we want to be. As soon as possible."

"Then it's the same advice. Just be safe. And I don't particularly want to know about it, if you know what I mean. But you are my children and, no matter what, you will always have my support."

"What about Natalie?" Caroline asked, a knowing look on her face.

Alyssa grabbed my hand tighter, feeling my cheeks growing a little warm. "She's aware and, well, has suggested she'd be interested in having fun with us, but she doesn't want to interfere with our relationship," I finally replied.

"Just be careful with your cousin," Dad gently warned, "The last thing any of us want is jealous and a falling out. But if you both care for Natalie, and wish to involve her in your relationship, ensure you communicate."

"Thanks, Dad," I stated.

"No problem."

Alyssa got up and, after rounding the table, hugged our father tightly. I followed her, embracing Caroline first, before shaking my father by the hand. I knew we were asking a lot from him, particularly when it came to the simple fact that two of his children were in love. But maybe, just maybe, he knew he'd be committing one hell of a double standard if he made a big deal of our relationship, knowing he was being intimate with Charlotte.

"Right, your friends are getting here early afternoon?" Alyssa and I both nodded. "Well, we should probably go grocery shopping, and while we do have some booze in the house, I guess we'll need a little more."

"Our friends will bring some too," I stated, "I guess a beer run will come in handy."

"Are we allowed cocktails, Dad?" Alyssa asked.

"Of course, sweetie. I know you and your friends will behave, particularly around the pool. Nate, will you be wanting any spirits?"

"Nah, we'll stick to beer, Dad."

"Good lad. Right, go get dressed, we'll get this all sorted now."

An hour later, we were back home with a few slabs of beer, some bottles of spirits for Alyssa, Natalie and her friends, plus wine for Caroline and Charlotte. A couple of Alyssa's friends were the first to arrive. We'd both only invited around five people each. Everyone at school knew how close we were. Though we had separate friend groups, we spent more time with each other than without.

By the time our guests had arrived, Dad had the barbecue fired up, Caroline keeping him company as always, while Emily, Charlotte and our cousins had joined us in the pool. Thankfully, everyone was being sensible when it came to drinking, my friends only sipping at their cans or bottles of beers, and Caroline making the cocktails, keeping an eye on how strong they were.

We had plenty of nibbles to share before Dad started serving up the meat, plates of salad and various potato dishes to accompany the smorgasbord of steaks, chops, sausages and ribs available. And chicken. Got to have some chicken too. Gathering around the large picnic table, conversation rarely ceased, even as we stuffed our faces. Alyssa rarely left my side while Natalie was making it known her interest in me, and I had a feeling my cousin was also interested in Alyssa. Everyone knew how close I was to my twin sister, so even her snuggling up to me barely raised an eyebrow.

Our friends left by the middle of the evening. They knew Alyssa and I had no real desire to head out to a pub or a club, so while they might be willing to continue drinking, Alyssa had stopped drinking quite early on, as it was obvious what was on her mind. I enjoyed one last beer with my friends before they disappeared for the evening. My twin helped clear and clean up everything before we joined everyone else in the living room.

Emily and Crystal were the first to disappear, both eager to get their headsets on, a controller in hand, ready to game for a couple of hours. We often heard them shouting and laughing during an evening. Caroline moving in with her youngest daughter was the best thing for my little sister. Natalie was the next to head to bed, the last hug with both of us heartfelt. I even felt a little guilty that she wouldn't be with us that first time, but I was sure she understood. To my surprise, Charlotte offered to keep her company, my older sister flashing me a grin, and I was left wondering if Natalie would end up having some fun that evening too.

When we were alone, Dad stood up and walked to where I was sitting next to my twin, taking out his wallet and handing me some sort of card. "Room 305 for tonight," he explained, "Neither of you should drive, so Caroline is going to drive you. Go pack a few things. We'll see you on Monday evening."

Rising to my feet, I shook his hand, thanking him profusely for everything. Alyssa hugged him in silence, though I could sense how much the gesture meant. Packing didn't take too long for each of us. Dad told us to have fun, but be safe, before he disappeared into his bedroom, leaving us with Caroline.

"Your father supports this one hundred percent. He also understands enough that you won't want your first time to be in the house," she stated as we walked to her car.

"He's still a little weirded out too, right?" I had to ask.

Caroline didn't reply until the three of us were sat in her car. "In private, yes, he does find it a little weird, but to be honest, he also expected this. He's actually researched the incidence of twins falling in love before your confession. I assume you both have done your research?"

"With genetic testing, there's no reason why we can't have a family," Alyssa replied quietly.

"But we're both going to continue our studies first," I added, "But once we're graduated and employed, we'll look into starting a family."

"Will you remain in the area or choose to go elsewhere?"

Pulling up in the car park of the hotel, Alyssa and I glanced at each other. "I guess that's something we'll have to consider when we do start trying for a baby," I replied, "We don't want to leave our friends and family behind, but once Alyssa is pregnant, nearly everyone will know I'm the father. Everyone already thinks we're dating anyway."

"No-one seems to really care," Alyssa added, "But confirming that reality could cause us no end of issues, particularly from the legal standpoint."

"No matter what, you have my support," Caroline stated, "And although your father will be weirded out at times, his love for you both is unconditional. Okay?" Alyssa and I both nodded. "Right, you have a keycard, cash for the weekend, and at least something to wear tomorrow. Go have fun, be safe, and enjoy the moment."

"Thanks, Caroline," I said, stepping out of the car, Alyssa joining me quickly at my side.

Caroline beeped the horn as she drove away. Taking my sister by the hand, we walked into reception, just to let them know we'd arrived, showing that we already had a couple of keycards. Walking into our hotel room, it was rather plush and something neither of us could have afforded on our part-time wages. After dropped our bags on the bed, we walked over to the window, taking in the view, Alyssa leaning into me as I wrapped an arm around her.

"I love you so much, Nate," she whispered. Turning my head, she leaned up to kiss me softly. Turning my body, I pulled her closer as the kiss immediately intensified, the love and passion we shared ramping up. We'd undressed each other plenty of times, but this was different as we knew how it would end up this time.

Moving her to stand by the bed by the time we were down to our underwear, she eagerly dropped to her knees and helped lower my underwear, my hard cock popping out. She'd felt it plenty of times, but this was the first time she'd actually sent it up close. Wrapping her soft fingers around my shaft, I couldn't stop the soft moan that escaped me.

"Wow," she whispered, "It's thicker than I thought it would be." She didn't hesitate in running her tongue along the shaft before circling the head, no doubt getting a taste of the pre-cum already leaking from it. "I've thought about doing this for so long," she murmured.

Her brown eyes gazed up at me as she wrapped her lips around my cock and slowly lowered her mouth further and further until she couldn't take anymore. As her head started to bob up and down, I recognised the fact she started to play with her pussy at the same time, the same pussy I'd been aching to taste. Suggesting we pleasure each other at the same time, she shook her head while still blowing me. I guess I'd get my turn afterwards.

What I didn't expect was for my twin sister to look so happy blowing me. I'd read that some women loved sucking cock and others only did it because they felt obliged, and during a relationship, sucking cock tapered off for most men. Her eyes were full of her love for me, but with a healthy dose of absolute desire to please her twin brother at the same time.

"Fuck," I grunted as I could already feel my orgasm approaching. First blowjob and all. I knew I'd never last more than a few minutes. "You going to swallow?"

She nodded, the smile apparent in her eyes, as she simply started to suck me faster. With my hand on the back of her head, I tried not to move my hips too much, not wanting my sister to choke or gag on my cock. I was delighted she was willing to go down on me.

Warning her I was about to cum, her eyes never wavered from mine, only closing when she felt that first spurt of hot cum blast into her mouth. If she didn't like the taste, her face didn't reflect it. In fact, I would say she rather eagerly started to swallow what I gave her. My knees felt a little weak afterwards, and I probably had a big dumb smile on my face as she removed her mouth, licking her lips.

"Doing that again," she stated, "I love making you happy, Nate."

"I love you," I replied.

That made her giggle. "You're just saying that because I sucked your big cock," she retorted, getting to her feet. I didn't hesitate kissing her, which surprised her for a moment. "Nate, I loved the taste of your cum. I'll definitely be sucking your cock a lot going forward."

"Can I return the favour now?" I asked eagerly.

A warm smile greeted the question. "You've never been shy in how much you want to taste my pussy, Nate," she whispered, kissing me softly on the cheek, "I'm going to lie back so you can get a good first look. It's nice and smooth for my brother. I wasn't sure how you'd like it."

"Honestly, Alyssa, I really don't mind, but if you want it bare for me, I'm not going to complain."

Lying back on the bed, I joined her immediately, leaning over her to keep kissing her as one of my hands found its way to her breasts. She gasped as I gently squeezed one of her nipples, moaning into my mouth as my cock did rub against her pussy, breaking the kiss as she couldn't help moving her hips against me.

Kissing down her body, I wanted to give her breasts at least some attention. Alyssa had a lovely pair of perky breasts, but I'll be honest about one thing. I always checked out my older sister, and Caroline had a fantastic body on her too. No wonder our father was so happy nowadays if he was fucking both our auntie and our older sister. Even Alyssa admitted that Charlotte had a banging body.

Though Alyssa loved breast play, whispering that she'd like a lot more of it in the future, wondering how excited she'd get, she begged me to move down her towards her pussy. As much as she wanted to make me happy, I had already spent my teenage years doing all I could just to earn that beautiful smile. Kissing down her body, I could feel the heat of her sex as I approached, and when I finally inhaled her scent for the first time, my cock throbbed with excitement, releasing a guttural groan that made her giggle.

"Love my scent, Nate?" she asked softly.

"My god, Alyssa. I had no idea your pussy would smell so divine."

"Then I think my brother should taste me."

I knew the theory of eating pussy, but I obviously had no practical experience. Thankfully, Alyssa had no problem telling me what felt good and what was going to help her orgasm. My first few licks were admittedly tentative, taking time to learn how she tasted, and when I realised that I absolutely loved her taste, my tongue was soon hard at work. Judging how well I was doing by reading her body language and listening to the sounds she made, I liked to believe I was doing a good job, my tongue eventually teasing her entrance, and that's when she really started to moan.

"Slide a finger inside," she moaned, "And can you see my clit?"

"Yeah."

"Lick it gently and use a circling motion with your tongue. It's how I play with it when I use my fingers." She smiled at me. "Do that and you'll give your sister one hell of an orgasm."

Sliding a finger inside her earned another moan. Even with one finger, she felt so tight, and I marvelled at how warm her pussy was. Doing as she wanted regarding her clit, she cried out as I felt her entire body shudder. Asking me for more, I gently played with her clit while I knew what to do with my finger, turning it around and trying to find her special spot.

"Oh my god!" she cried out, feeling her squeeze my finger, her back arching slightly as I knew I'd just made her orgasm, "Oh Nate... I love you so much..."

"Want me to stop?"

"You'd better not!" she growled, "Eat your sisters pussy!"

Not wanting to disappoint my sister, I continued what I was doing, except a slid a second finger inside her and started to finger fuck her a little faster. She loved that, and with my attention still on her clit, a second orgasm slammed into her within a couple of minutes. The room echoed to the sounds of her moans and whimpers, her entire body shaking as another orgasm hit her.

"Please don't stop," she almost sobbed, lifting her eyes to hers, "Don't stop, Nate. Not until I need your cock."

"I love you, Alyssa," I whispered quickly.

She enjoyed two more orgasms, giving myself a pat on the shoulder for pleasing my sister so much, before she asked me to stop as she almost begged me to make love to her. Slowly kissing up her body, I waited until our eyes were almost level, feeling the head of my cock pressing against her. She shuffled beneath me before she bit her bottom lip.

"Ready?" I asked softly.

"I've been ready for a long time, Nate," she whispered in reply, "Make love to your sister."

There was no suggestion at all about using a condom. She'd been taking the pill for a couple of years. But despite our youth, we'd already discussed the idea of starting a family together. I knew it was a conversation we'd need to have with the family, but I knew we both wanted a family of our own.

Gently sliding inside her, I groaned as my sisters pussy was ever so tight, and the heat that enveloped my cock was something that still caught me by surprise. Wrapping her arms around the back of my neck, she pulled me down to kiss her as I gently slid more of my cock inside her, not stopping until my entire shaft was inside her. Giving her time to get comfortable, I started to gently thrust, Alyssa moaning softly as we gazed into each other's eyes.

I knew the first time for a woman could be painful and the last thing I wanted was to hurt her. So I made sure I kept the tempo nice and slow and ensured my thrusts were gentle. I wasn't worried about my orgasm as I knew I'd cum inside her quite easily. When she moved her legs, bending them at the knee and I felt them resting against my body, we groaned together as I seemed to sink even deeper into her pussy.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out before she smiled at me, "You're so big, Nate."

"You're so fucking tight."

"Because I'm a virgin for my brother," she replied softly, moving a hand to stroke my cheek, "The young man I've been in love with nearly all my life."

Thrusting a little faster had her smiling, moving her hands down to my back, asking me to go a little faster every couple of minutes, warning her I wasn't going to last much longer. She just told me to bury my cock and cum inside her whenever I was ready. Her pussy was squeezing me and practically milking my cock, and I could sense she was desperate for me to cum inside her.

Warning her when I was about to cum had her legs moving to wrap around my waist, burying my cock and groaning as I felt my cock just explode inside her. She felt it too, kissing me hard as she whispered that she could feel me filling up her pussy to the brim. "My pussy is full of hot brother cum," she whispered, gazing into my eyes.

I eventually stopped moving once my climax passed on, resting on a forearm but leaving my cock buried until it started to soften slightly and I pulled out, relaxing on my side as she turned onto hers to face me, sharing another soft kiss before I held her close.

"We'll have to thank Dad when we get home tomorrow," she said, giggling to herself, before she stopped and met my eyes, "And we need to talk with Natalie."

"Will it work?" I had to ask, "I mean, we've always been close, Alyssa. And don't get me wrong, I love Natalie, and I know you too, but adding her to this could prove awkward."

"We'll figure it out, but I know she's attracted to you, and I'll admit to having some thoughts and feelings about her too. I'm not to the level of Charlotte's bisexuality."

I couldn't help laughing. "Yeah, I think she's bisexual in the sense she wants our father but will only be with women otherwise."

"I think Auntie Caroline is a little bisexual too."

"I haven't asked, but I think she fools around with Jessica." She chuckled as my cock throbbed at the idea of all these women being intimate. "Typical man," she added, cuddling into me, "Would you like to see me fooling around with another woman?"

"Honest?" Feeling her nod, I whispered, "Charlotte. Seeing my two sisters licking each other to orgasm before I made love to you, Alyssa... If not Charlotte, then definitely Natalie."

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,313 Followers