Come Together Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alyssa spent most of the day with Natalie, suggesting I go out and actually spend time with my friends. I hadn't neglected any friendships, as everyone had known at school how close I was to my sister. None of them knew that I was now sleeping with my sister. I had no idea if Charlotte had told any of her friends that she was now sleeping with our father, but I certainly wasn't going to tell anyone, and I knew Alyssa thought the same.

Returning home just before dinner, my father pulled me aside, letting me know that Emily and Crystal were out for the evening and were likely spending the night elsewhere. As for himself, he was heading out for the night with Caroline before he started to smile.

"Charlotte is going out to enjoy a night of full-on sapphic love," he stated.

"And you don't mind?"

"Charlotte always ensures that Caroline and I have time to ourselves. I'm taking her out on a date tonight, and I've reserved a room at a hotel in the city. We won't be home until tomorrow sometime. I'm not sure if Charlotte will be coming home. If she does, she'll probably be horny and want to watch you three. Or she'll want to go down on her sister or cousin."

"I'll admit, Dad, that would be totally hot."

My father grinned again. "Your older sister has a terrific body, and if she's interested in being with you, son, you'll understand why I enjoy her company. But I'll be honest, I don't think she will. She's stated more than once that I'm the only man she's interested in, but if she were to join you and your sister, let's just say Alyssa will understand why Caroline is often smiling in the morning."

"Dad... You think this is all a little strange?"

"The fact I happily admit to sleeping with my daughter and I don't mind that you're sleeping with your twin sister?"

"Yeah. I mean, I thought you were going to freak the fuck out."

"Firstly, it would make me a hypocrite, considering I've been sleeping with my oldest daughter for over a year, and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I'm sure you haven't missed how close Charlotte and I are now. Second, none of us are blind or stupid, Nathan. You've been in love with your sister for as long as she's been in love with you."

"Do you think things will be okay with Natalie joining us?"

"I've made it work with Caroline and Charlotte, though to be honest, I think it's more to do with Caroline and her complete acceptance of Charlotte love and devotion to her father. I think she honestly would have stepped aside if Charlotte had requested it." He cleared his throat. "Anyway, I'm going to finish getting ready. Once we've gone, the house is yours."

I found Natalie and Alyssa upstairs in the bedroom. Alyssa smiled lovingly at my appearance. Natalie blushed and it was obvious she was incredibly nervous. Sitting next to her on the edge of her bed, I wrapped my arm around her as she turned to cuddle into my side, wrapping an arm across my chest. "I can't wait until tonight," she whispered, "Alyssa said she'll just watch, but once I'm feeling confident, I said I'd love her to join in too."

Dad called out around half an hour later that he was leaving with Caroline and Charlotte. We gave it ten minutes to ensure they would not be returning before the three of us didn't waste time getting naked. Despite her nerves, Natalie was eager to show me her body. I was pleased her body was different to Alyssa. Different breast size. Different body shape. Natalie was also shorter, with far darker hair, though her eye colour was the same.

"On your knees, Natalie," Alyssa ordered, both of them kneeling before me, as Alyssa gently grabbed my cock. "First, you're going to learn how to suck his cock, and being the good cousin you are, you'll swallow his cum."

"What does it taste like?" she asked softly, "Some girls at school said it wasn't nice."

"My brother's cum is delicious. I probably swallow his load at least once every couple of days, but that's because it ends up in my pussy most of the time."

"You've never made him wear condoms?"

"God no. You'll love it when you feel him cum inside you the first time, and I know you're on the pill too. Just don't forget to take it every morning and you'll be fine."

Groaning as Natalie carefully wrapped her lips around my cock, Alyssa full of practical advice as my gorgeous cousin started to bob her head up and down on my cock, her tongue working the underside or circling around the head when she was pulled back. Alyssa suggested she also fondle my balls at the same time, watching Natalie's eyes as it was obvious that she loved the noises of pleasure I was making.

"Good girl," I whispered as I ran my fingers through her long hair, "So very good, Natalie."

"I love it when he calls me that," Alyssa told her, "You'll be his good girl too. There's nothing better than pleasing the man you love."

"I love him so much, Alyssa," Natalie stated.

"I know you do. So show him how much you do. Suck his cock until you get a delicious mouthful of hot cousin cum."

Natalie actually whimpered the more she sucked my cock, her eyes full of near desperation to bring me pleasure. Alyssa whispered something into her ear and Natalie was soon fondling her pussy at the same time. "I bet you're so wet sucking his cock," Alyssa stated softly, loud enough for me to hear though, "You love being on your knees before him, eager to suck his cock, desperate to taste and swallow his cum."

Alyssa was turning me on at the same time as Natalie swallowed more and more of my cock until I simply had to warn her just before I released. She squealed as the first spurt fired into her mouth, Alyssa ordering her cousin to swallow every drop. Natalie did as ordered, gulping down each spurt that filled her mouth, not stopping sucking me until Alyssa told her I would need a short break. Alyssa turned Natalie to face her and shared a soft kiss with her cousin.

"How was that?" she asked.

"Oh my god!" Natalie exclaimed, her face breaking out into an enormous grin, "I loved it, Alyssa. You do that often?"

"Nearly every time we make love. Sometimes I'll just blow him before he fucks me. Sometimes I'll blow him, he'll go down on me, then we'll make love. Sometimes I'll blow him while he eats me out at the same time."

Natalie turned her eyes to gaze lovingly up at me. "Will you... eat me out now, Nate?"

"Get up on your bed, Natalie. I think it's time we christened it in a couple of ways."

Lying back on her bed, I was up and between her legs rather quickly. Alyssa told me that she'd suggested that Natalie shave her pussy to start with and then could do what she wanted going forward. Alyssa's pussy remained smooth as silk as she preferred it that way. I told Natalie she could do what she wanted, though Natalie said having a smooth pussy felt quite nice.

I learned rather quickly that I thoroughly enjoyed the taste of my cousin's sweet little pussy. Alyssa laid next to her, whispering some dirty thoughts into her ear, and though she wasn't going to involve herself too much, while I was licking Natalie's pussy, her scent driving me absolutely wild, Alyssa leaned down to take one of her breasts in her mouth.

My cousin enjoyed quite the orgasm rather quickly. "Don't stop," Natalie whispered, "It feels so good, Nathan."

"He won't stop until you've nearly passed out. I love that feeling," Alyssa explained, "My entire body is just jelly after he's eaten me out to one orgasm after the other."

With Alyssa, I loved using my fingers inside her then attacking her clit to make her cum hard. I didn't even get the opportunity to use my fingers as Natalie begged me to give her clit some stimulation. Doing that for all of a minute, flicking it just how she asked me to, she orgasmed so hard, I was worried she'd have a seizure. To my surprise, she asked me to keep going, figuring she was going to be ever so sensitive. Her body seemed to shudder with each gentle pass over her clit, Alyssa now masturbating next to us as she was completely turned on by the show.

Natalie finally asked me to stop, her chest rising and falling as she caught her breath. Leaving soft kisses up her body, I kissed all the way up her neck and across her cheek until I met her lips. Returning the kiss, her tongue meeting mine, she moaned softly as I rubbed the head of my cock against her.

"I'll be gentle," I promised.

She gasped as the head of my cock slid inside her, feeling her pussy walls clinging to my cock as I slowly slid more and more inside her. Alyssa was lying as close as possible, whispering words into her ear though Natalie's eyes gazed into mine until I felt our groins touch as my entire length was inside her. Sharing a soft kiss, I gently thrust into her, watching the reactions on her face as she moaned softly every couple of thrusts.

"How tight is she?" Alyssa asked.

"My god, Alyssa. She feels as tight as you do."

"Virgin pussy, brother. How does it feel, Natalie?"

"Like everything I hoped for."

She wasn't really sure what to do with her hands, suggesting she run her fingers up my arms and along my back, and I loved it when Alyssa would grab the back of my head and drag me down to kiss her. Alyssa also gave her advice on how to move her hips while I would change the angle of my thrusts, earning quite a groan from Natalie as I felt her pussy grip me tightly.

"Oh god," she whimpered.

I couldn't help thrusting faster and faster as it didn't take long until I was desperate to cum inside her. When she started to really meet my thrusts, that was game over for me, feeling her legs spread even wider as Alyssa urged me on to fuck our cousin harder.

"Cum in her, Nate," she stated, "Fill her little pussy with all your cousin cum."

"God yes," Natalie moaned, "I want to feel you cum, Nate."

She got what she wanted within a couple of minutes, burying my cock and groaning as I felt my cock throbbing away. Natalie wrapped her arms around me, holding on as she continued to move her hips, begging me to fill her up. "I love you," I whispered into her ear.

That earned a sob and her arms wrapping tighter around me. "I love you so much, Nate," she whispered back.

"This will work," Alyssa stated confidently, "Because I love you both as well."

Natalie needed a short break as she admitted to feeling a little tender after her first time being intimate. Lying to either side of her, she kissed me first before turning towards Alyssa, noticing both girls blush before their mouths slowly came together. Seeing them making out turned me on something fierce, the hands of my sister and I soon caressing Natalie's body.

She was ready to make love again a little later, lying on my back as Alyssa helped her slide down my cock, sitting behind her cousin as Natalie slowly rode me. Natalie turned her head so the pair could kiss again, Natalie giggling as she suggested my cock got a little harder seeing them kissing. It was a big moment for Natalie when she enjoyed an orgasm with my cock inside her, Alyssa whispering encouragement into her ear.

After I finished inside her again, Natalie laid down on my chest as I wrapped my arms around her, Alyssa to my side, turning my head to kiss her. "This will work," Natalie stated quietly with confidence, "Because I already love this feeling of Nathan being inside me, but I can't wait until we make love too, Alyssa."

Agreeing to shower, the three of us spent time fondling and kissing each other. Alyssa couldn't resist giving Natalie's pussy some attention with her fingers, Natalie not hesitating in returning the favour. Standing behind Natalie while the pair made out and fondled each other, I pressed my cock into her as she turned back to kiss me.

"Fuck me, Nate," she moaned.

Our shower lasted longer than planned but the three of us were smiling when we returned to the bedroom. We were lying back, chatting away, when there was a knock at the door. Charlotte's face appeared through the gap, immediately smiling at seeing us naked.

"Have a good night?" she wondered as she approached the bed.

"Wonderful," Natalie replied from her position to my right.

Charlotte sat down, her fingers immediately stroking Alyssa's thigh. "And how about you?"

"Well, my pussy is unusually empty of my brother's cum, but I don't mind as Natalie is a very happy young woman. Totally loved up."

"How was your night?" I wondered.

Charlotte couldn't help smiling at us. "Well, let's just say a lot of pussy was on the menu tonight. I'm sure Daddy is going to love some of the pictures I sent him." Leaning down to kiss Alyssa on the cheek, she added, "If you girls ever want to fool around with me, just let me know. And only if it's okay with you, Nate. But I won't sleep with any other man except Daddy."

"I'm aware of that," I stated, "It's a nice fantasy, thinking about my older sister, but it's obvious you belong to our father."

"As much as Nate is the only man I will ever be with," Alyssa added, "And I think Natalie feels the same."

"Definitely. Why would I want anyone else?"

Charlotte met my eyes. "We'll never do anything in secret, Nate. I told Daddy the same thing. He always knows if I'm out getting some pussy. And he loves it when I tell him afterwards. Gets him all hard and horny, hearing his little girl licking all the sweet little pussy she can get. He fucks me so hard... Particularly if he's watching me go down on Caroline at the same time."

"Have you thought about being intimate with your mother?" Alyssa asked Natalie.

"Yes," she immediately replied, "But I'm not sure..."

"You'll figure it out," Charlotte suggested, "Best advice I can give is to just talk to your mother. I'm sure she'll be able to explain quite a few things, and I can assure you something, Natalie. Your mother knows how to please a woman." Charlotte chuckled as my erection was obvious, particularly as Alyssa was already stroking it. "And I think my little brother likes to hear stories about what the women in his life get up to."

"Charlotte, I've always thought you were beautiful too."

I adored the sweet smile that formed. "Thank you, Nate. If I wasn't devoted to Daddy, I would love to share the bed with my little brother too. You've got a big cock."

"Um... Thanks..."

Natalie was already half asleep against me, and once Alyssa nodded, Charlotte leaned over to kiss her sister and cousin before leaving a soft kiss on my cheek. "I'm glad you three have each other," she whispered, "Look after my little sister."

"I will, Lottie."

Getting up, she walked to the door, glancing back and smiling at us before she disappeared through the door. Alyssa cuddled up into my other side, her arm reaching over to gently stroke Natalie's cheek, before she turned my head to kiss her. "I love you, Nate," she whispered, "I can't wait to see what the future will bring us."

I could only hope it would be a world full of love.