Come Together Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,057 Followers

A few minutes later, I was on my back, watching my twin sister bouncing up and down on my cock. We learned together within ten minutes that she could orgasm while riding me, and that gave us both confidence that making her orgasm in other positions might just be possible. But feeling her pussy clamp on my cock like a vice as she shuddered through more than one orgasm brought us both joy, as although I loved making her orgasm with my mouth, there's no greater feeling as man that having your lover orgasm while you're inside her.

Leaning forward, she was soon begging for her brother to cum inside her again, smiling happily when admitting she loved the feeling of me filling up her pussy. Running my hands down to clasp her perfect little arse, I was soon pumping her hard, Alyssa holding onto the headboard as I was driving my cock up into her.

"Fuck me!" she cried out, "Give me that big cock, brother!"

"Can't get enough of my sisters pussy already," I grunted in return. I had a feeling we both got off on the fact we were siblings and fucking each other.

Her breasts were at the right level so I could latch onto one of her nipples to start sucking. That set her off again, crying out loud as there was no missing that she enjoyed yet another orgasm. I'll admit it was with some relief that her orgasm set off mine, driving my cock into her before I groaned, filling my sister with my cum again. Collapsing onto my chest, I held her tightly in both arms as she was breathing heavily.

Agreeing to have a shower, I was amused that my sister staggered slightly though she turned to face me. "I can feel your cum leaking out of me," she said excitedly, "So much better without a condom. Might keep the mess to a minimum, but I already know I'm going to love feeling my brother's cum leaking out of me all the time."

"You're naughty," I retorted.

"Only for my brother," she stated, kissing my cheek before we stepped into the shower. It was only a quick shower before returning to the bed, Alyssa spooning back against me, amused when she grabbed my hand and ensured I was cupping one of her breasts. "We'll make love in the morning before breakfast," she said softly, "And again before we check out."

She woke me up the next morning by sneaking under the sheets and taking my cock in her mouth. As soon as I was awake, she spun around so I could pleasure her pussy at the same time. After swallowing my load, she sat up so she could practically grind on my face, though I made her gasp when I switched my tongue from her pussy to her arse.

"Ooooh. Does my brother want my last hole too?" she breathed, leaning forward slightly as I continued to tickle her rosebud, "Does he want to plunge his big cock into my tight little arse?"

"I'm not going to lie, Alyssa. I'd love to fuck your arse."

She glanced back and smiled. "We'll do that later. Right now, your focus is only on my pussy."

After riding me until we'd both enjoyed an orgasm, we quickly dressed and headed downstairs for breakfast. I have quite the appetite, Alyssa also putting some food away, admitting she was feeling a little drained after the fun we had the night before. Returning to our room afterwards, we undressed and cuddled in bed until she ended up on her back, gently sinking my cock inside her again.

"Make love to your sister," she whispered, running her fingers through my hair, "Fill her hot little pussy again with all your hot brother cum."

"I love how you describe your pussy," I said.

"Well, I'm not wrong, Nate. I love looking at my pussy in the mirror when I masturbate." She squeezed my cock as I gently thrust into her. "I'm going to send you so many pictures going forward. Your phone is going to full of pictures of my pretty little pussy."

By the time we were downstairs to check out, she was whispering into my ear that her panties would soon be soaked with all my cum leaking out of her. The receptionist asked if we had a nice night. "Best night of my life," my sister exclaimed. The receptionist blushed as my sister took my hand and led me outside. Caroline was waiting in the car park.

"Have a nice night?" she asked as we sat together on the back seat.

"I'm still full of his cum," Alyssa replied rather bluntly.

"Oh... Can I see?" Alyssa lifted her skirt and pulled down her panties, spreading her legs as Caroline turned around and had a look. "Oh my, you are absolutely dripping with cum, Alyssa. Looks like your brother does cum quite a lot."

"He does!" Alyssa stated excitedly, "After making love last night, he was still leaking out of me as we went to bed. I loved it."

Pulling her panties back up, she snuggled into me as Caroline turned her eyes towards me and smiled. "I'm glad you made her so happy, Nate. Sounds like you know how to please a young woman."

"I think I did okay for a first time."

"The look on her face suggests you did better than okay, Nate."

Arriving home a little later, Alyssa was holding my hand as we walked into the living room to find our father and older sister waiting for us. Charlotte rushed to Alyssa and hugged her tightly as my father approached me. Resting a hand on my shoulder, I was a little surprised that he was smiling at me.

"Did you look after your sister, son?"

"Um... Yeah, I think I did, Dad."

"Good. I know she's sharing a room with Natalie, but as far as I'm concerned, you're in a relationship, so if you want to sleep in the same bed, that's fine. Just be careful around Emily and Crystal."

"Girl chat," Charlotte stated, taking Alyssa by the hand and turning to Caroline. "Will you be coming too?"

"Oh, I hope I do cum," Caroline joked as she followed my sisters.

Dad led me to the kitchen, offering me a beer. We stood opposite each other by the kitchen counter. We sank half a beer each in silence before he finally cleared his throat. "I know you're not blind or stupid, Nate, so I'm going to level with you. I have no problem with you being intimate with Alyssa, and if you eventually include Natalie, the only request I make is to ensure no-one is left hurt by it."

"We've already discussed it, Dad. We'll need to talk to Natalie later, but for the moment, I just want to focus on Alyssa."

"Good lad. Now, what I need to tell you is that I'm intimate with Charlotte."

"We're aware, Dad."

"Any problem with that?"

"Hell no. Charlotte's obviously been in love with you for years. What does Caroline think?"

"She loves it and loves fooling around with your sister too."

"Yeah, I'm aware Charlotte's totally bisexual. I'm not sure if she's fooled around with any of her friends yet..."

Dad cleared his throat. "Will you be wanting me to share Charlotte?" The question surprised me, and it must have shown on my face. "I only ask because I'm obviously aware of how attractive Charlotte is, and since you're intimate with your twin sister, I'm only wondering if you're interested in your older sister."

"Alyssa is," I admitted, "We talked about it last night. She'd love to fool around with her older sister. I might be involved, I might not. I figured we'd need to sit down with you and Charlotte, maybe Caroline too."

"How would you like to experience an older woman?" Raising my eyebrows, he grinned at me. "Not Caroline, she loves you but I'm not sure she'd want you in that manner. But your Aunt Jessica..."

"Only if Alyssa is okay with the idea."

"If you want proper mature, you could always have fun with your grandmother. I mean Caroline's mother."

"Seriously?"

"If Alyssa was okay with it, I think she'd love to have fun with her grandson. Do you think she's attractive?"

"I mean... Yeah... But you reckon she'd want to fool around with me?"

"It's something we can discuss at a later date. I think for now that you should focus on your relationship with Alyssa, then perhaps add Natalie to your relationship. If you're both attracted to her, and she's attracted to both of you in return, there's no reason why it can't work."

"Is that how it works with you, Caroline and Charlotte?"

"Yes," he replied simply.

"Seriously, Dad, it sounds like this household could just descend into group sex..."

"Well... Saying that, Caroline has wondered about being shared by father and son." I felt my jaw drop at the revelation. "She'd love to be double penetrated by us." I didn't know what to say to that. I knew Caroline had some kinks, but I had no idea she genuinely wanted me involved. "Son, she loves me, and I love her, but it's obvious our relationship isn't entirely monogamous. Same with Charlotte. She's embracing her bisexuality entirely by fucking her friends."

"She does?"

His face lit up as he nodded. "My little girl loves to send me video of her eating a lot of pussy, or her friends eating her pussy in return."

"So my older sister loves to show off?"

"She's offered me the chance to fuck all her friends. Caroline is aware of the offer and thinks I should just do it. 'Think of all that young pussy on offer, Mark,' she says."

"Any of them still virgins?"

"From what Charlotte can tell me, and what she knows, two of her friends have never been with a man. They're not virgins in the sense they've had sex with each other or your sister, but they're virgins in the sense they haven't been with a man." He cleared his throat before draining his beer. "Anyway, back to what I was saying. I approve of your relationship, Nate. I know how much you love your sister as much as she loves you. All I ask is that you be careful when you're out and about, but within the walls of your home, you only need to be careful around Emily and Crystal."

Heading upstairs to my bedroom, I didn't find Alyssa in there. Walking to her bedroom, I found her on the bed with Charlotte and Caroline. The fact all three glanced at me and drank me in made me shudder. "I understand you have quite a nice cock on you, little brother," Charlotte stated, "Alyssa can't stop talking about how great the sex was last night and this morning."

"Your father has a wonderful cock," Caroline added, "Makes me wonder if you take after your father."

"Alyssa has already suggested you might have the opportunity to pleasure more than one woman at once," Charlotte stated, "Natalie obviously wanted to be involved, but Alyssa just told me that she'd love her older sister to join in the fun too."

"What would our father say?"

Charlotte smiled. "Daddy would simply tell me to have fun before he nailed Caroline into the mattress that evening. I'm in love with Daddy, but he's already told me that, should my little brother ever show an interest in me, he would be happy to share. I'll be honest, I never really gave it much thought as I was in love with Daddy, but ever since I started my relationship with him, and also Caroline, I've had eyes opened to so many possibilities."

"I'd love my older sister to lick my pussy, Nate," Alyssa whispered, "I don't want another man. Daddy belongs to Charlotte and Caroline, but you know I am interested in having women as lovers, though only if you're involved too."

"And Alyssa would love to see you making other women as happy as you make her," Caroline assured me before sighing, "I'm so pleased everyone in this household is so open-minded. I was so worried that everything that happened with your mother..."

"She lied to everyone," Charlotte spat, "She was cheating on Daddy with so many men. It's completely different. You were completely aware of how I felt about Daddy. He knew of your interest in me. Everyone is now aware of our interest in each other, so there's no reason why we should deny our feelings."

"Are you having sex with your friends?" I asked my older sister.

Charlotte practically beamed with happiness. "My god, my friends are so good at eating my pussy. I think they took lessons from Caroline. And Daddy loves it when I send him video. He hasn't seen it happen live yet though I'd love him to be there are watching."

"Could we watch one day?" Alyssa wondered.

"Oooh. Maybe Nate could be involved, and we'll have some really hot group sex?"

"Would they be worried about our brother be involved?"

Charlotte snorted with humour. "Please, they'd love to see my little brother burying his big cock in my pussy, and they'd happily suck him off afterwards once he filled me with all his brother cum."

Alyssa laughed out loud. "That's what I call it too!"

Sitting on the edge of the bed, I made sure I met all three pairs of eyes. "Are you all sure this can work? I don't want to step on Dad's toes and ruin what you have with him. And I also don't want to ruin what is a new relationship with my twin sister."

Caroline shuffled over and hugged me tightly. "This is all for the future, Nate," she assured me, "And I mean many months down the line. For now, you focus on Alyssa and your new sexual relationship. But I would love it if you did include my eldest daughter. She loves you, Nate. But she also feels guilty because she is totally aware of how Alyssa feels about you."

I'll admit to feeling some relief because Alyssa and I did just receive plenty of offers of sex, and though there was that part of me that wanted to leap into having sex with all the attractive women in my life, I didn't want it to be to the cost of my relationship with Alyssa. She was the most important woman in my life, and she was the one I was in love with.

The next couple of months were nothing short of blissful for Alyssa and me. As she shared a room with Natalie, whenever we wanted to spend a night together, she'd come to my bedroom once Emily and Crystal had disappeared for the evening. In the morning, Emily was usually up early now that she was in her last two years at high school, and the days started earlier for her than anyone else in the house, so it was possible for us to shower together quite often.

Having to be quiet whenever we made love during the week was a little annoying. When I suggested we head out in our car and enjoy some backseat fun, it didn't take long for my twin sister to agree. Fucking in the backseat was a rite of passage for some young people. We enjoyed fun on the backseat, but she would also perch herself on the bonnet and I'd fuck her, or I'd bend her over the same place and fuck her from behind.

I didn't miss the interest in me from my older sister. Yes, she was in love with our father, but I was also aware that although my father loved her in return just as much, publicly at least, he was in a relationship with Caroline, and even Charlotte admitted to understanding how deeply his feelings were for her. But in addition to Charlotte, it was easy to read Natalie by now. She was almost desperate for Alyssa to finally invite her into our bed. And Caroline must have been in Jessica's ear, as she started to visit more often, and even Alyssa was amused by the fact her second aunt wasn't shy in her obvious interest in me.

"Oh god, fuck me," my twin sister whimpered as we made love in my bed. I was thankful I didn't have a headboard, though anyone listening in would hear the squeaking.

"Love my sisters hot, tight little pussy," I growled into her ear, feeling her fingers digging into my back. She'd already drawn blood more than a couple of times when she enjoyed an orgasm while making love.

"Can't wait to feel my brother cum in me again," she moaned, "I can still taste you on my tongue."

"Because you're a good sister in accepting your brothers' gift."

She kissed me again and giggled. "As much as I can taste my pussy. You love my pussy, big brother?"

"Best pussy on earth."

After I came inside her, she wrapped her arms and legs around me as always, holding me close as I needed a couple of minutes to just catch my breath, feeling her squeezing my cock with her pussy. She was still ever so tight, freely admitting in front of Charlotte and Caroline that she did exercises 'to keep her little pussy as tight as possible for her brother'. "Nate," she whispered.

"Yeah?"

"I think it's time we invite Natalie into our bed. She's been really sad the past couple of weeks, and I want to make her as happy as we are."

Lifting myself up, I met her eyes, and I couldn't help smiling. "I'd love her to join us, Alyssa, but I just want to be sure it's right for us too."

"It will be perfect, Nate. Do you love Natalie?"

"Of course I do."

"No. Okay. I mean can you love her like you love me?"

I waited a few seconds before I asked, "You're really serious about this, aren't you?"

Alyssa smiled, kissing my cheek. "She's in love with you, Nate. She told me first because she was terrified of how I'd react. I simply told her that I didn't blame her, and she added she's been in love with you for a long time. But she knew we were close, and she's now aware we're intimate."

"What about you?"

"Natalie wants to have sex with me too. Nate, it's going to be a true threesome. We will love each other. I will love you. She will love you. And I will love her as she will love me." Rolling us over so she was now on top of me, she lifted herself up with one hand resting on my chest. "Now you're going to lie there and enjoy watching your sister riding your big cock. And if you want to imagine Natalie doing it..."

"When?" I had to ask.

"I'm going to let her know tomorrow morning and I'll invite you into our bedroom tomorrow night. She'll be naked and ready for you by the time you walk through the door."

"Have you told Caroline?"

"I'll mention it tomorrow just so she's aware."

After we enjoyed another orgasm... Well, Alyssa actually enjoyed three while riding me before I filled her pussy again with another creamy load, she snuggled into me, whispering into my ear how much she loved me though admitted to excitement at the idea of inviting Natalie into our relationship. She'd never even kissed a girl but had long confessed to some hidden desires in regard to the idea of fooling around with a woman.

Breakfast was the usual fun affair the next morning. Even our weekends were quite busy, as in addition to our studies, all the 'children' of the house also worked part-time. Even Emily and Crystal had found jobs at local fast-food restaurants, Dad stating any money we made was simply for us as he wouldn't expect rent until we were working full-time.

Emily and Crystal ate and disappeared quickly, the pair now as thick as thieves. Everyone was so happy that Emily was the bright and cheerful girl she had been before our mother had inflicted her cruelty upon her. Alyssa was convinced the pair were actually dating each other, as although they had other friends, they showed absolutely no interest in boys at their school.

"Caroline, we're going to invite Natalie into our bed tonight," Alyssa stated without preamble.

Natalie's face lit up, guessing that Alyssa wanted Natalie to be mentally prepared for the idea. She immediately stood up and moved around the table to sit next to me, taking my hand in hers and leaning against my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her instead, turning her face to mine and leaving a soft kiss on her lips.

"I know you're safe with Alyssa," Caroline replied, "And Natalie is on the pill so there shouldn't be a problem there. Will it only be Nate?"

"No, I will be there though her first time will only be making love with Nate. But I'm aware Natalie is also interested in being with me as much as I am with her."

"I've dreamed of being with both of you," Natalie whispered.

"Once you're comfortable with both of us, the idea is that the three of us will make love all the time," I explained, "There are many ways it can work. We'll figure it out as we go along."

My father took Caroline by the hand. "The three of you are adults and we will treat you like one. I'm sure you've done your own research into how this sort of relationship would work. The one piece of advice Caroline and I can both give you is that you always communicate with each other. But if you truly do end up as a threesome, then I can only hope that will prevent any feeling of jealousy becoming overwhelming."

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,057 Followers