Come Together Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do I... Do I look okay?"

"You look absolutely beautiful, Mary," I replied, keeping my voice even, "I mean... Wow... Absolutely gorgeous."

Watching her face light up was worth it as she stepped forward to kiss my cheek. Once she locked up, I took her hand and led her towards the taxi, opening the door so she could slide into the backseat, and walking around to join her. It was a smooth ride into the city, arriving at the restaurant around half an hour before the reservation time so we could relax before our meal.

I knew Mary was more nervous than she was letting on as she ordered a cocktail rather than a glass of wine. Crossing her legs as we sat side by side on stools, I couldn't help but glance down her stocking-covered legs, moving my eyes back up her body until I met her eyes, appearing rather amused as she sipped at her glass.

"The fact you're checking me out does make me feel better," she said.

"You're looking absolutely stunning tonight, Mary. I'm the one that should be nervous about having such a beautiful woman on my arm."

She glanced away for a moment before leaning over to leave a soft kiss on my lips. Kissing her back, she opened her mouth slightly and I felt her tongue just teasing me slightly. Leaning back, she sipped at her drink but I could see in her eyes how happy she was. I knew that she'd tell Jessica and Caroline about our date and I wanted to ensure their mother woke up tomorrow morning happier than ever.

Sitting at our table a little later, we ordered two courses separately but she wanted to share a dessert. I figured out why. Conversation flowed ever so easily, discussing our lives, our family, our jobs, and we even broached the awkward subject of her oldest daughter.

"I know my grandchildren have nothing to do with her now, but when did you last hear from her?" she wondered.

I had to think hard about that question. "To be honest, I can't remember. Charlotte, Nathan and Alyssa had nothing to do with her once custody was sorted out. They were already old enough to state they didn't want to visit her and let's be honest, Christine wasn't particularly interested in having a relationship with them except as pawns during our divorce. And after everything that came out during the custody hearing, it's obvious that Emily has had no contact with her whatsoever since the day she left. As for myself, I want nothing to do with her either. She turned up the night of Nathan and Alyssa's eighteenth and they gave her pretty short shrift."

Mary sighed as she took my hand. "I've got some news for you. Her behaviour hasn't changed since she left. The guy she was living with has already kicked her out as she was busy being the corporate whore that she's been for half her life it seems."

I'll admit that all I could do was laugh. Thankfully, Mary wasn't upset by my reaction. "She was asking if she could move home. I told her to get stuffed. She's made her bed more than once, she can lie in it. The fella she was with wasn't you by any stretch. I have a feeling he was a means to an end for her. She treated your marriage like a joke and is now reaping what she sows. Caroline and Jessica want nothing to do with her, and I'm finding it very difficult to show her any empathy."

"Honestly, I just don't think about her anymore. My focus is on my family. And tonight, Mary, my entire focus is on you."

Our first two courses were fantastic, and I enjoyed the reaction Mary was making to practically every mouthful. Moving my chair around when our dessert arrived, I took great joy in feeding her, eyes lighting up with every spoonful, leaning over to softly kiss her every so often. Her eyes sparkled in the candlelight, but it was the constant colour in her cheeks, the third cocktail definitely having its effect on her.

Paying up when we'd enjoyed an end-of-meal coffee, the place I'd chosen for us was only a short walk away, Mary wrapping her arm around mine as we slowly made our way there. Heading inside, it wasn't too loud as we found an empty table, purchasing us a drink each before I joined her. The music was the sort aimed at people of our age rather than those far younger than either of us. She took two sips of her drink before wanting to have a go.

Moulding her body into mine, I enjoyed the scent of her perfume and her soft body against mine. When her hazel eyes gazed up into mine, and she smiled at me, I couldn't help kissing her. Kissing me back, I tightened my arms around her as my tongue slid into her mouth. When she whimpered, we both smiled as I had a feeling my mother-in-law was very excited.

After dancing through a few slow songs, we only stopped when she mentioned her feet were getting sore. She might wear heels all day at work, but she was sat down for most of the day. Returning to our table, we finished our drinks, and I ordered another round.

"I can't thank them enough," she said when I returned, ensuring our chairs were close together so I could wrap an arm around her, "Charlotte and Caroline are so open-minded... And then there is you, Mark. That day we shared together... I couldn't stop smiling for a month afterwards."

"My only worry was about things being awkward, but whenever I saw you afterwards, you were so happy that I knew this might happen again."

Resting her head against my upper arm, she wrapped her other arm around my chest. "I think we can admit that we love each other, Mark, but that we're not and never going to be in love. I'm not expecting this to last forever. What you're doing is in agreement with your daughter and my daughter. You're all helping me feel better, putting a smile on my face, making me feel wonderful about myself once again."

"Because you're a wonderful woman, Mary."

That earned another kiss that quickly grew more passionate with each passing minute. When she moaned softly, we had to break the kiss as we couldn't stop smiling. "You want to get out of here, Mark?"

"Want to come back to mine?"

She was aware of what we'd all discussed, but I wanted to make sure it was what she wanted. "I'd love that, Mark. To fall asleep in your arms after making love..."

We kissed again, feeling her soft body mould into mine before I took her by the hand, and we made our way home after I'd flagged down a taxi. Arriving home later, Mary having ensured she spent the entire time cuddling against me, we entered our house to be greeted by darkness and near silence. Asking if she wanted a nightcap, she thought that was a wonderful idea, opening a bottle of scotch and pouring us a couple of fingers.

Polishing those off rather quickly, we stood up and I led her towards my bedroom. Closing the door so we would be uninterrupted, she turned around so I could help lower the zip of her dress, slowly lowering it down to find she was wearing a strapless bra, moving lower and finding the panties she wore suited the dress perfectly.

Stepping out of her dress, I quickly hung it up as she stood in her bra, panties, thigh-high stockings and heels. I couldn't help marvelling at how sexy she looked and had to vocalise that thought. Her face lit up again as she was rather quick in trying to get my clothes off, kicking off my shoes and socks as my shirt, trousers and underwear hit the floor.

I didn't expect her to join my clothes on the floor, resting on her knees as she gazed up at me. "I haven't sucked a man's dick in over a decade, Mark," she told me, "My ex-husband... I stopped as soon as he stopped licking my pussy. Will you lick my pussy afterwards?"

"Mary, I'm sure Caroline has informed you of what I like to do with my lovers."

Watching my mother-in-law wrap her lips around my cock, her hazel eyes gazing up at me, alive with lust and desire, I ran my fingers through her hair as she slowly bobbed up and down on my cock. I groaned more than once as I could feel her tongue busy working at the same time, and she loved to remove her mouth, stroking me slowly, talking dirty at me. That did surprise me, a smile forming on her face as she suggested all the naughty things we could do together until I tired of her.

"Hard to think I'd tire of you, Mary..."

"You're far too sweet to me, Mark. I love you for it."

"I love you too, Mary. Hand on heart, you've always been a second mother to me."

"Sit on the edge of the bed, handsome. I need a protein injection before we make love later."

She resumed sucking my cock, feeling her nose eventually bump into my groin as she took my entire length, Mary looking incredibly happy with herself that she'd managed it, before she really started to bob up and down, eager to make me cum. She'd kept me aroused all night, looking as sexy as she was, but it was on the dancefloor where she'd taken my breath away. Until my first time with her, I'd never been with a woman so much older than myself.

"Oh fuck," I grunted, "Mary..."

She was ready for it, gazing up at me again and I could see the delight in her eyes, the fact she'd made me cum with just her mouth. That first spurt still surprised her, but there was no movement away, feeling her hand wrap around my shaft as she milked my cock dry.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as it felt like my orgasm was endless, "Jesus, Mary and Joseph..."

Pulling back once she'd swallowed everything, she kept stroking my cock as she rested her head against my thigh, her eyes still gazing up at me lovingly. "Enjoy that, Mark?"

"I had no idea you were so talented, Mary," I replied, offering my hand, surprising her slightly when I immediately kissed her, "Now I hope I can only make you feel just as good."

Lying her back on the bed, I took off her bra first to unveil her breasts, her large nipples hard and eager for attention. She moaned as I latched on one of them, her hand immediately on the back of my head as I practically suckled at both of them. Suggested that she did love breast play but wanted something more, I kissed down her soft body until I reached her panties. Kissing her pussy over the damp fabric had her giggling, lifting her arse so I could easily slide them off, holding them to my nose to inhale her scent.

"Fucking hell, Mary. Your scent is utterly divine."

"Lick my pussy, baby. Been way too long since I felt a man pleasuring me in such a way."

I knew Jessica was her full-time lover, mother and daughter having been in what was little more than a loving lesbian relationship for close to a decade. I loved licking pussy though. Always had. Even Christine had loved that about me, the fact I'd loved pleasuring my wife. Caroline learned very quickly that I loved going down on her, and it was always part of our lovemaking. And as for Charlotte, I probably spent too much time licking her hot little pussy for my own good.

What I didn't expect was for Mary to be smooth. When I mentioned that, she released another girlish giggle, admitting that she coloured the hair on her head and didn't want the hair on her pussy a different colour, so she just shaved it off. I admitted it looked sexy as hell, her pussy already glistening with excitement, my cock already hard again as I couldn't get enough of it.

Her moans of pleasure excited me further, spreading her legs wide so I could really get to work. Her taste was wonderful, burying my tongue in her pussy before I figured my tried and tested method should work with her as it had done with most women. Sliding a finger inside her made her moan. Adding a second finger made her moan louder. Her body started to move, her hips moving slightly.

"I love you," she whispered, "Such a good boy, Mark. Looking after your mother like this."

Okay, that idea turned me on more than I thought. I'd never been sexually attracted to my mother. We had a normal relationship. But adding that kink to having fun with Mary?

Oh yes! Oh yes please!"

"Does Mummy like this?" I murmured, "She love her son licking her pussy?"

"Please keep licking, baby. Mummy loves it so much."

I found her special spot as she practically groaned, her pussy clenching tighter around my fingers, her clit now prominent and it was quite large, certainly something a man shouldn't miss. Figuring out who she liked that pleasured only took a few minutes, and then she went off like a rocket.

"Yes, baby!" she cried out as she orgasmed, "Oh god... So good, Mark. Don't stop! Mummy loves it!"

If everyone else was home, they now knew that their mother and grandmother was having a great time. And I didn't relent on her, earning more loving moans and cries of delight, Mary pulling her legs back, her pussy now completely exposed as I fucked her harder with my fingers, my tongue now relentless on her clit. Her body shuddered through another orgasm, Mary almost whimpering as the pleasure coursed through her body.

"Don't stop, baby," she moaned, "Please don't stop until I need your cock."

"I won't stop, Mummy."

"Oh baby..." she stated softly, "Oh Mark, it's too good."

She enjoyed two more before she practically begged me to make love to her. Slowly kissing up her body, giving her breasts more attention, her fingers tenderly running through my hair as I licked and sucked at them again, I finally lifted my head so I could meet her eyes before kissing her. Pressing my cock against her, I easily slid inside, taking it nice and slow, watching her face and her eyes.

"My son's inside my pussy," she whispered, "You like Mummy's hot pussy, baby?"

"I love being inside you, Mummy." I couldn't stop smirking as I had to ask, "You do this with Jessica?"

"Of course, baby. I love being with my daughter. And now I'm with you, Mark. Make love to me."

The sex was wonderful, our bodies moving together as the sex was incredibly tender and loving. I felt her pussy tighten around my cock every so often, and she was tight to begin with. Feeling her legs wrap around my waist, her fingers gently stroked my back as I loved watching the reactions on her face to her thrusts. She loved feeling my fingers squeezing and tweaking her nipples, earning moans of delight.

I'll admit I didn't last too long that first time. Having licked her out for ages, and everything we had been saying, it had turned me on far more than I would have thought. When I warned her that I was close, all she did was beg me to cum inside her. She got what she wanted within a couple of minutes, grunting as I filled her pussy with what felt like a gallon of cum, my cock spurting over and over again. Mary loved the feeling, holding onto me tightly as she tightened her legs.

"That's how you make love to Mummy, baby," she whispered, "Fill her pussy with all your cum. All the way to my womb so I can carry your baby."

"Fuck, Mary. That's hot," I admitted.

"Should have done this years ago. I could have carried your baby. Imagine Mummy having your baby." My cock barely went soft as she certainly knew how to arouse me. "You love that thought, baby. Of Mummy's belly swelling as she carries her son's baby?"

Lifting my head to meet her eyes, I resumed thrusting, and her face broke out into a grin. "Fuck, Mummy, I'd love to have a baby with you."

Her fingers moved to caress my cheek. "I love you, Mark," she whispered.

Leaning down to kiss her, she kissed me back, whimpering as I upped the tempo of my thrusts to much harder and faster than before. "I love you too, Mummy," I whispered back, "Loving your son's big cock?"

"Best cock ever!" she exclaimed, "Baby, can I ride you?"

"Of course."

Lying back, I was captivated by the sight of my mother-in-law ever so excitedly sitting on my lap before she sank down on my cock. Her hands on my chest, she knew how to ride me, that's for sure. I couldn't help myself as I continually played with her breasts. What I had learned during our first time being intimate was that she loved the position, and she had figured out how to orgasm, and feeling her orgasm on my cock again had us smiling at each other.

She kept riding me until she was too tired to go on, eventually leaning down to rest on my chest, my cock remaining hard as she loved it when I just stroked her back. Rolling her over, she spread her legs nice and wide as she just begged me to fuck her and cum inside her again. I barely lasted five minutes as having watched her ride and orgasm on me was simply too much, moaning in unison as she felt my cock pulsing inside her once again.

After showering together in the ensuite bathroom, Mary was unable to wipe the smile from her face, particularly as I took a lot of pleasure in applying soap to every inch of her body, she snuggled into me once we were back in bed. Wrapping my arms around her, I whispered into her ear again that I loved her.

"Thank you for looking after Mummy tonight," she replied softly, "My pussy will be feeling tender again in the morning. But I want to make love before we get up."

"Whatever Mummy wants..."

We did make love in the morning though only after I'd waken her up by licking that sweet pussy on offer again, earning soft moans of appreciation as she slowly woke up, giggling away as she lifted the sheets to see my head between her legs. "Love my pussy, baby?"

"Mummy needs to orgasm before getting up."

After I'd cum inside her again, she slung on the robe she'd brought with her as we joined the rest of the family, only Emily and Crystal were not present as they were at a sleepover with a friend, not wanting the awkward questions of why her father and grandmother appeared to be sleeping in the same bed. Caroline and Charlotte couldn't stop smiling at me while Jessica asked her mother if she could lick out her creampie after breakfast.

"I'll make sure you have a fresh one as I'm sure he would be willing to make love again once he's refuelled," Mary suggested.

"Anything Mummy wants." I noticed the eyes looking at me as I smiled. "Oh yeah, we went there, and it was hot."

"Just like how I love it when I'm with Daddy?" Charlotte asked softly.

"Somewhere similar, sweetheart. Trust me, I've never looked at my own mother in such a manner, but it was a kink Mary and I both enjoyed last night."

"Caroline, Charlotte, I now completely understand why you're with him. I haven't felt so loved by a man since... Well, certainly not since my ex-husband. There's one man I fondly remember from before him..."

"The one who died, Mum?" Caroline asked.

"The one good thing about your father is that he gave me two wonderful daughters."

"Only two, Grandma?" Charlotte wondered, no-one missing the smirk on her face.

"I have three daughters. The third is not wonderful. Anyway, even today, over thirty years later, I do wonder what would have happened had he not been killed on his motorbike. We had that sort of relationship where it was always passionate, and the sex... My god, the sex was, well, last night was a real reminder of what I once had." Taking Mary's hand, she gazed lovingly at me. "Thank you for that, Mark. I try not to think about him too often as, even over thirty years later, it still hurts to think about him sometimes."

Mary was soon hugged by everyone as she did become a little upset. As soon as we finished breakfast, I took her hand and led her back to the bedroom to make love again. This time, though, it ended with humour as Jessica eagerly joined us, Mary suggesting I make love to her daughter while she licked her pussy. I shook my head, not wanting to be with anyone but Mary that weekend.

"Baby, Mummy wants you to look after your sister. Will you do that for me?" she asked.

Jessica gazed back at me. "I want my big brother to slide his big cock inside me," she added softly, "Fill my pussy, big brother. Pretty please?"

Watching Jessica licking my cum out of her mother's pussy was beyond arousing. Once Mary had another orgasm, she cried enough so Jessica lay next to her mother as I slid my cock back inside her. "I love you, Mark," Jessica whispered, "Not like Caroline..."