Come Together Ch. 05

Story Info
A family that lives together will love together.
12.7k words
4.78
12.6k
33

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 06/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,313 Followers

A/N - I said at the end of a previous chapter that there'd only be five. I wrote this chapter and knew I'd have to write at least one more, so after this chapter, there will be a sixth and last chapter. Apologies that this chapter has taken so long but I've had trouble trying to figure out how to wrap all of this up without it ending up being another ten chapters long.

This chapter starts out a little wild but settles down afterwards. It had been on my mind for a while before I started writing it, so I thought I'd just write it and let you either enjoy it (hopefully) or perhaps not like it!

Editing and proofreading by OhDave1. My thanks to him as always.

*****

I'm the first one to admit that my life isn't exactly as I imagined it even five years ago when I was a clueless husband unaware of his wife's long-term infidelity. My life was now so much different to even the day that I had my ex-wife served divorce papers and she learned the truth about what I knew, what her sister had been telling me, and the subtle suggestion that I'd been intimate with her sister during the collapse of our marriage.

I still felt no guilt about the fact I had been intimate with Caroline during those last tumultuous months when I'd simply been waiting for the evidence to build up while waiting for Emily to turn fourteen so the chances of me having full custody stood an even greater chance. I knew Caroline had no guilt and no-one expected her to feel any. My wife had been cheating on me for years, and though two wrongs don't make a right, what's good for the goose is good for the gander. She'd lied to me for years. It wasn't just about the affair itself. It's constant lies that someone having affairs tells their spouse, and there were the lies not just to me but to her family.

But I never expected to be in the current position I was in. Many would find it strange considering that I thought I'd been monogamous with my ex-wife, only to find out I was an oblivious fool, but my relationship with Caroline from the start had been different. She confessed to having sex with her mother and her sister. I was now having sex with my daughter and my former sister-in-law. My son was having sex with his twin sister and his cousin.

"Oh my," Mary moaned, my ex-mother-in-law currently on my lap, "Oh my, Mark. I never thought..."

"You loving his cock, Mum?" Caroline asked, sitting next to me on our lounge.

Mary's smallish breasts moved with every bounce on my cock. She couldn't stop smiling though there was also an almost continuous blush, as if she couldn't quite believe this was happening. Leaning forward to leave a soft kiss on my lips, she then leaned over to kiss her daughter. "No wonder you're always smiling," she stated, "I haven't had a cock this good in years!"

"His son isn't too bad either," Jessica stated, turning to see my son sitting back next to me, his aunt riding his cock hard and fast, "Still love your dick though, Mark."

"I think we need to fill her up later, Dad," Nathan suggested, "Front and back. Or end to end. I think she'll love it."

If you're wondering where Alyssa was, she was on the floor with Natalie and Charlotte, my two daughters and niece busy pleasuring each other. Charlotte insisted she wouldn't sleep with any man except me, and I think Nathan wasn't particularly worried about the idea of never having the experience of being with his older sister considering he was usually with Alyssa and Natalie. But when Jessica asked him if he wanted a taste of an older woman, Alyssa agreed almost immediately, to my admitted surprise.

"Just one cock for now, sweetie," Jessica stated, kissing my son on the lips, and the smile on her face suggested she was enjoying herself immensely, "Now I know why Alyssa and Natalie are so happy with you."

Charlotte squealed behind Mary, leaning around her enough to see her younger sister was licking her pussy while Natalie had the strap-on sliding inside her. "Oh fuck," Charlotte moaned, "Fuck me, Natalie."

"I love your sister, Aly. She's such a wanton slut sometimes."

"Only a slut for Daddy," she retorted, turning to glance at me, "Whatever Daddy wants..."

"We are a very unusual family," Caroline said with humour, leaning over to kiss my cheek, "Ride him faster, Mum. You need to orgasm again."

"I'm getting tired, sweetheart."

"Hold onto me, Mary," I said, waiting until she'd wrapped her arms and legs around me before lifting her up and carrying her through to my bedroom. Lying her down, we shuffled back together until we were in the middle of the bed, Mary moaning as we resumed making love. "Better?"

"I can't believe we're finally doing this," she whispered, "I never thought Caroline would joke about something, but the idea that you'd... That you'd..."

"Why not, Mary? You're a beautiful woman."

"In her late fifties..."

"And?" I left my cock buried as I kissed her hard, loving it when she didn't hesitate in kissing me back. She moaned again as I felt her hips move for a moment. "You still love sex, right?"

"I do," she replied softly. Caroline walked in and lay beside us as she wanted to lick her mother's creampie when we were done.

"You look beautiful, Mum," Caroline added, "I love how you look when you're freshly fucked. So content and happy with life again."

Resuming our movements, Mary couldn't help moaning loudly as her orgasm was building. I knew she didn't have the energy to ride me again, but contorting her legs in the right place helped my cock rub along the right places while also ensuring I played with her clit. When I felt her pussy clench and she cried out, she near enough started to cry as her orgasm passed.

"I haven't cum with a man in over a decade," she said, her body continuing to shudder, "Keep going, Mark. I need to feel you cum in me."

Mary received what she wanted a few minutes later, her entire face lighting up as she felt me pulsing away inside her. She wrapped her arms and legs tightly around me, and when I finally stopped moving, I felt her shaking again as this time she was having a little cry. I rolled onto my side and cuddled her, feeling her tighten her arms around me. "Just hold me," she whispered.

Caroline cuddled her from behind. "You looked beautiful with him, Mum," she said softly, "I'm glad you finally got to make love with him."

"Thank you, Caroline. And thank you, Mark. You've made an old lady feel wonderful."

Caressing her cheek, I met her hazel eyes before moving my fingers up to run through her vibrant red hair, Mary having no embarrassment in admitting to colouring it. As for her pussy, that had been going grey, so she just shaved it. When Caroline saw her shaved pussy for the first time a few years back, she couldn't believe it, thinking her mother would have had an enormous bush. Then remembering that she'd been intimate with her sister for a long time, it all made sense.

Leaving Caroline to clean up her mother, Caroline wiggled her arse to entice me, I eventually slid inside her pussy as she enjoyed licking out her mother, Mary meeting my eyes as I gently fucked her daughter, blushing brightly as it was the first time that I'd ever seen the two being intimate with each other. I wasn't going to keep fucking Caroline until I came, but when she needs my cock, she'll usually get it.

Once Caroline announced her mother was all clean, moving forward so my cock fell out of her, mother and daughter shared an intense kiss, and the three of us headed back out to the living room. It was there that I found my son nailing his aunt from behind, while Charlotte was on her back in front of Jessica, having her pussy eaten and enjoying it quite a lot. Alyssa and Natalie were in a sixty-nine, apparently oblivious to everything going on around them.

"We are quite the family now," Caroline murmured, wrapping an arm around my waist, "Who would have thought we'd end up like this?"

Watching Nathan filling Jessica with his cum impressed me as he kept fucking her for quite a few more minutes before he finally stopped and pulled out, collapsing onto his back. What amused me was that Alyssa and Natalie stopped what they were doing immediately, moving to clean up their lover. The love and devotion in their eyes towards my son had me smiling.

As for Jessica and Charlotte, well, the latter wasn't going to lie there without at least one orgasm and Jessica was happy to give her one.

Agreeing to dress once Charlotte had orgasmed, and Nathan had cried enough, we gathered at the table, the girls opening a bottle of wine while I enjoyed a beer with my son. Caroline and Charlotte sat on either side of me, Alyssa and Natalie on either side of Nathan. We shared a glance and that nod men do when they're respecting each other.

"I'm guessing this won't happen too often?" Jessica wondered.

"I'm happy sharing Mark with all of you," Caroline replied, "Though that depends on Charlotte too."

"I don't mind sharing Daddy with the family. The only reason I haven't had him fuck my friends is that I'm still not sure how I'd react to seeing it. I love what we share, Caroline, and seeing you riding him on the couch was beautiful, Grandma."

"Please call me Mary, sweetheart," she asked, "Having you call me Grandma after what we all just did together... It's not weird, but considering you've now seen me completely naked and having sex..."

"You saw me having sex too!" Charlotte retorted, giggling away to herself.

"I did, and you were beautiful. You all were." I think even I blushed as Mary gazed at me with a dreamy look in her eyes. "I haven't felt so good in years. I love the sex I share with my daughter, and I always loved the times with Caroline, but I feel invigorated after finally having a nice load of cum dumped in me."

"And that service is available upon request, Mum," Caroline replied, chuckling to herself. "As for you, Jessica..."

"I'll have them both please!" she stated immediately, laughing away.

Clearing my throat, I looked around the table. "My only concern is about the relationships that make up the heart of all this. Yes, we can all have fun together, but it cannot be to the detriment of my relationships, and Nathan, you also have to consider your relationship with Alyssa and Natalie. Having fun between us at the table is okay, I guess. But I would be hesitant about adding any outsiders. That means the likelihood of me being with your friends is slim, Lottie. I know they're somewhat aware that we're together, but when reality hits them in the face, their opinions might change, and then we're in a world of trouble."

"We know, Daddy," Charlotte said, "But the idea of watching you fuck my friends does arouse me."

"Arouses me," Caroline added, "Though it goes to the idea of fantasy meeting reality. I'd probably be insanely jealous while it actually happened."

"What matters is family," Mary stated, "I love what I share with my daughters, and Mark, if we can share that again sometime, I'd love it."

"Mum, next time you get him all to yourself for an entire night. I'm sure Charlotte wouldn't mind having me in her bed for an evening."

"Break out the sex toys!" Charlotte exclaimed.

"What about you, stud?" Jessica asked Nathan.

"It would depend on my girlfriends," he replied immediately. My son was smart and knew where his bread was buttered. "Are you not... I don't mean to pry, Jess, but are you not interested in... Um. Caroline is with Dad and all..."

"I don't want any other men," Jessica stated, "You now know that I've been intimate with my mother for years, Caroline joined in for a while when she was single, and I've also enjoyed some fun with your father in the recent past. While I would still like the occasional bit of fun with him, there is another handsome man in this house who might like my company from time to time."

"Um, maybe even we could join in," Alyssa said, pointing between herself and Natalie, "There are plenty of ways the four of us could make it work."

"Sweetheart, if you want me to eat your pussy, I'll do it in a heartbeat," Jessica replied, and I noticed Alyssa's face colour as the idea immediately aroused her.

It had been a fun afternoon, and after we shared a dinner that consisted of pizza and sides, Mary announced rather early in the evening that she was feeling tired and asked if Jessica was ready to go home. Jessica was quite clearly horny and was probably up for a lot more, but as she'd driven her mother over, Mary promised her some affection if she took her home soon.

Walking her outside to the car, we had to be mindful of the neighbours. Hugging Mary tightly, she kissed my cheek and whispered her thanks into my ear. I whispered back that she was always welcome into my house, and if she was interested again, into my bedroom. She chuckled and assured me that would always interest her. As for Jessica, she moulded herself into my body and hugged me tightly, suggesting she would want some fun with father and son one day. I told her to give me a time and place and I reckoned we'd be there in seconds. That earned one hell of a laugh before she kissed my cheek.

Gathering in the living room back inside, my son had that satisfied look all men have after they've enjoyed themselves with a lover. Alyssa and Natalie cuddled into him, and I could see that despite his time with Jessica, the love he felt for his twin sister and cousin trumped everything. I knew neither girl would ask him to make the choice. They were a true threesome, and it was working out wonderfully for them.

Heading to bed later that night, Charlotte was already waiting for me in bed as Caroline had been in the shower with me. Sliding into bed, my daughter cuddled into me on one side, Caroline on the other. No surprise Charlotte's hand immediately reached for my cock. I knew my daughter and she'd been horny all evening. "Got enough in the tank for me, Daddy?" she whispered into my ear. Feeling my cock grow in her hand, she kissed my cheek before sliding up onto my lap, moaning softly as my cock was soon enveloped by her hot, tight pussy. "Ooh, Daddy, it's so naughty that your big cock is in your little girl's pussy," she said.

Caroline cuddled into my side, turning to kiss her forehead. "You okay, honey?" I wondered.

"Feeling loved as always. Focus on your little girl."

"Yes, Daddy, focus on your little girl and her tight pussy. Do you love it, Daddy?" she asked innocently.

"You know how much I love it, sweetheart."

Leaning forward to rest a hand on my chest, she really started to grind against me. "So good, Daddy. I love your big dick when it's inside me. I love it when it's in my mouth and down my throat, just aching for you to cum so I can swallow it down like a good girl."

"You are a very good girl, sweetheart."

"Always for my daddy. And because I'm his good girl, I love it even more when he's inside my pussy, pumping away as he knows how much I love it when he fucks me. I'll get into any position he wants, and all I want him to do is make me cum before he fills me with all his hot daddy cum, and one day, he's going to fill my womb so I can have a baby."

"Turns me on too," Caroline whispered.

"Me three," I grunted, "The idea of knocking up my own daughter..."

"Whenever you want, Daddy. I'll stop taking the pill whenever you want and you can fill me with all your cum and put a baby in me. Our baby, Daddy!" Then she cried out as the orgasm slammed into her, barely able to keep herself up as she whimpered and moaned, not stopping for a second. "Oh god, that was a good one, Daddy. I love cumming on your big daddy dick."

Caroline chuckled next to me. "I love how much it arouses her," she said softly, "She gets off on the incest completely."

"God yes. I love knowing that my daddy fucks me hard nearly every day. I spent so long waiting for the chance that I'm never going to stop loving him forever more." Leaning forward, I knew what she wanted, running my hands down her back towards her arse. "Daddy, I need you to fuck me hard now. I need it because I'm a good girl who needs her daddy's big dick just pounding her little pussy."

"You're a very good girl, Lottie. You're my good girl." Kissing the tip of her nose earned a giggle. "What does my girl want?"

"She wants her daddy to fuck her nice and hard before filling her up with all his hot cum."

"Okay, sweetheart. Want to lie on your back for this?"

"I want to be walking funny in the morning, Daddy. No holding back on me!"

"Of course, sweetheart. Anything for my good little girl."

She giggled as she lay on her back, gazing up at me with an intensity that I could only hope to match. Sliding my cock back inside her had us moaning together, placing her feet on either side of my head as she moaned again. She loved it when I practically folded her in half and absolutely slammed her. She felt it the next morning every time, but she'd practically skip around the house and the smile never faded through the day.

"Oh fuck, Daddy," she grunted as I fucked her just how she wanted, "Fuck your good girl. Fuck her good."

"You want me to clean you out afterwards?" Caroline asked.

"Depends on how tender I am," Charlotte replied, leaning up to kiss me, "Harder, Daddy! Harder!"

"Jesus, Lottie," I growled, but I did what she wanted, slamming my cock even harder. She winced more than once but urged me on. "Fuck..."

"Oh god, Daddy. My pussy is on fire! Nice and deep, Daddy. Give me all that big cock."

"Close, sweetheart..."

Keeping her legs back, I moved them from over my shoulders, placing my hands behind her knees as I spread them wider. Her eyes lit up as even I felt my cock go even deeper inside her, enjoying the occasional grunt that escaped her as I fucked my little girl just how she wanted. Sometimes, she wanted sweet and tender, but other times, she wanted me to really fuck her hard. I knew she wanted to experience rough sex and perhaps even a little bondage. Charlotte definitely wanted to experiment with her father, and I knew she was also eager to do that with Caroline.

When I did finally cum, it took any remaining brain power to not collapse onto her chest immediately as I dumped what felt like an enormous load in her pussy. Letting her legs go, I rested on an elbow as I left my cock inside her, Charlotte needed kisses from her father as I knew she was already feeling it. Finally pulling out, I wasn't surprised that Caroline was immediately down between my legs to clean me up.

"Need a little loving?" she asked my daughter.

"Always, Auntie," Caroline replied, giggling to herself. She loved using titles in the bedroom with the pair of us. "Just be gentle. My pussy is going to be very sore tomorrow. Daddy fucked his little girl nice and hard."

I loved watching my former sister-in-law and my daughter fooling around and, sometimes, genuinely making love with each other. I knew how much love and affection they shared. Caroline pleasured Charlotte enough to give my daughter an orgasm, and Charlotte always returned the favour, the pair ending up in a sixty-nine. Getting a little carried away, I was happy to lie there and just watch, not feeling the need to involve myself, both glancing my way occasionally and smiling.

Finally breaking apart, we all needed a shower as it was rather warm in our bedroom before we snuggled up into bed, Charlotte spooning back against me, how she loved to sleep with me when she had the chance, with Caroline lying on her other side, facing both of us.

After that day of what could only be described as wild family sex, things did calm down for a little while. We had to be careful regarding my youngest daughter and niece, as although they were now getting older, we still didn't want to tell them the truth until they were eighteen. Caroline was convinced the pair were dating as there was never any mention of boyfriends, and I knew my daughter had no male friends at all.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,313 Followers