Come Together Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, Jess. You know I love you too. But I'm glad you have Mary."

"I love everything I share with my mother. But I'm glad we both get time with you. It's why I love my sister so much."

Caroline walked into our bedroom a little later to find her mother cuddling to one side, and her sister to the other. She joined in by first taking my cock in her mouth to get me nice and hard before sliding down it and lying on my chest. "Have fun this weekend, Mum?"

"Thank you for everything, Caroline. I'm lying here with him, wanting to pinch myself that it actually all happened."

"You know you both can have him whenever you really need him."

"What about Charlotte?"

"Mum, she'll probably want to join in sometimes. She's a little exhibitionist at times and would love nothing more than for both of you to watch her father fuck her."

Finally getting up and dressed, Mary and Jessica were in no hurry to go home, and I enjoyed having them in our home for as long as they wanted to stay. Emily and Crystal arrived home, and the two girls still loved having their grandmother visiting. So much for sixteen, near seventeen-year-olds not wanting to hang around their grandparents and other relatives.

Emily found her way onto my lap as usual, noticing all the other women, even Alyssa, smiling as Emily cuddled up to me as always. "Enjoy your sleepover?" I asked.

"Just me and some girls, Daddy," she replied softly, wrapping my arms tighter around her.

"No boys?"

"No boys, Daddy. Just some very pretty girls, like your pretty little girl."

"Okay, she's just too damn adorable for her own good," Charlotte stated, walking over to sit next to me, "Love your daddy?"

"I'm never moving out, Lottie. I'm staying with Daddy forever."

Crystal sat to my left and I felt her cuddle into my side. "I love living with you too, Dad," she said softly.

"Well, I love you living with me, Crystal. This will always be your home."

Mary and Jessica stayed long enough to share dinner with the family before I offered to drive Mary home while Jessica drove herself. On the way to her place, I glanced her way and she looked at me, desire in her eyes. "Still capable of some backseat nookie?" I wondered.

She laughed out loud. "Trying to help me feel like a teenager again, Mark?"

"I just like making you laugh and smile, Mary."

Taking my hand, she held it the rest of the way to her place. Walking her to the front door, she hugged me tightly before we shared a long, loving kiss, resting her hand on my chest when she leaned back to look into my eyes. "Thank you for this weekend, Mark."

"My pleasure, Mary."

The house was quiet upon arriving home. Walking around to say goodnight, I found Emily and Crystal together like always, giggling away about something as they both noticed me in the doorway. Sitting on the edge of the bed, I hugged Crystal first before Emily hugged me for longer. "Love you so much, Daddy," she whispered.

"I love you too, Munchkin."

Calling out goodnight to my son, daughter and niece, I heard them laughing away before shouting out their goodnight in unison. Knowing what those three were like, they were having some fun together before going to sleep. To my surprise, only Caroline was in bed when I walked through the doorway, lying back on the bed, playing with her pussy. She looked at me and smiled. "Want to fuck your third Walsh woman today?" she asked, "Charlotte is fast asleep as we wore her out last night."

Sliding my cock inside her within a minute, we chuckled as we didn't usually leap straight into sex. Sharing a soft kiss as our bodies started to move, she moaned softly. "Did you like making love to my mother?"

"Honestly, I loved it. I've always had a large soft spot for your mother."

"I think you'll need to have a Walsh women foursome one day. Just spend all day fucking a mother and her two daughters."

After enjoying an orgasm each, I admitted to feeling rather tired, Caroline happy to spoon back against me, snuggling back against me as I held her in my arms. "Caroline... We're committed to each other but we're non-monogamous when it comes to the family. Still sounds weird to my ears at times, but it's how it has worked since the start. But do you want something more than that?"

She was silent for a couple of minutes before I felt her wiggle back against me. "Part of me would love to say yes," she whispered, "But I can't do it knowing how Charlotte feels. I couldn't marry you knowing how much she loves you too." Turning around, she caressed my cheek before leaving a soft kiss on my lips. "If you were to give me something, you'd have to give your daughter something too."

"Some sort of commitment ring then?"

"I'd wear any ring you'd give me, Mark. I would love to marry you..." She stopped and took a shuddering breath as her eyes started to glisten, "I'd love to be Mrs Caroline Jenkins. But if there's one person on this planet who deserves to be your wife, it's Charlotte, Mark. Your little girl absolutely worships you, and I know how much you love her in return. She's already a Jenkins. But she'd love to be her daddy's wife too."

"You'll both be my wife but without the certificate?"

"Yes. Trust me, it would be the greatest day of her life if you were on one knee to give her a ring."

"Sounds like I need to go ring shopping."

"You know who else would love Daddy's ring? Emily. She adores her daddy as much as Charlotte does."

"Has Emily talked to you?"

"About her interest in girls? She has. I gave her some advice as I explained I also like girls and boys. Surprised her but made her feel better when I could explain some of her feelings. But when it came to talking about you, Mark... That girl is in love with her daddy too."

"You mean like Charlotte?"

"I'm not sure. I just mean she worships you like Charlotte does. You've been the one main positive male influence in her life since she was born. Nathan is a good kid but everyone knows how much you've done to try and protect your little girl. Little wonder the love she has for you in return is near enough overwhelming at times for her."

"She told you about her dates with Crystal?"

"All perfectly innocent, Mark. They love each other as cousins, and they might end up experimenting when they're old enough, but I don't think they'll end up together. Considering everything going on in this house sometimes, it's nice that they're just sweet and adorable with each other without pushing boundaries." She sighed and cuddled into me. "Such a shame about my idiot sister, what she's missing out on. I find I can't really hate her any longer. I feel sorry for her. Think of the love that we're sharing in this house nowadays, how close we all are."

"Mary told me that she's been cheating again."

"I have nothing to do with her, same as Jessica, but Mum hasn't cut contact completely. If she did, Christine would be completely and utterly isolated from everyone, and I don't think Mum has the heart to do it to her."

"Have you forgiven her?"

"Letting go of the hate means I could probably forgive her one day. But we'll never be close like we once were. What about you, Mark?"

"I honestly don't give her a thought. We're divorced, my kids think of you more as their mother nowadays, and I haven't heard from her since she showed up the day of Nathan and Alyssa's eighteenth. As for forgiveness, I'll never have anything to do with her again, so I don't see the point one way or the other." I paused and gave it some thought. "I guess not hating her, but not really caring anyway, means I could probably forgive her one day. But she'd have to show contrition and almost beg for forgiveness from all of us before that were to happen."

"Well, I don't think she would have accepted everything in this house anyway. She was the one allowed to go out and fuck anything with a dick. The thing is, Mark, in her own weird way, she still loved you most of the time. She's just a slut."

"Well, considering what Mary told me about her continuing behaviour, she going to be lucky to find a man who'll tolerate her bullshit. I know it's rich coming from me now, considering our life together, but then again, you, Charlotte, Jess and Mary are not sleeping with other men... Well, Jess has had fun with my son."

"We're happy together with how our lives now work." Resting her head underneath my chin, she wrapped an arm around me, lifting her leg to rest it on mine. "All I know is that I'm with the man I'm in love with and that's all that matters to me."

"I love you too, honey."

"Good. Now I think it's time for sleep, as I'm going to need a dose of my man's cum in my pussy before we go to work in the morning. And you're always happier if you make love to your sister or your daughter." She lifted her head briefly to add, "Totally hot how you were calling her 'Mummy'. I think I'll just refer you to my brother from now on as that's totally hot in a way."

"That means I should call you my sister?"

"God yes!"

"We are a weird couple, Caroline. But you're right, it's totally hot."

"Make love to your sister in the morning?"

"Absolutely, if she wants her big brother to do so."

"Love feeling my big brother slide his big cock inside me," she murmured.

"Then that's what my sister will get in the morning."

Snuggling into me, I cuddled her tightly as she relaxed, stroking her back as she whispered her love for me. It had been one hell of a weekend. Unusual in many regards. I was left wondering how long or how often Mary would want to be intimate. I knew Jessica was interested in being together more often, but didn't want to intrude on the relationship I had with her sister and my daughter.

I'll definitely have to buy a couple of rings soon though. The idea of proposing to my daughter certainly had me smiling like an idiot occasionally for the next couple of weeks.

*****

A/N - There will be one more chapter to finish all of this off. I've finished writing it. Now just editing it, will send it off to my editor / proofreader, than get it uploaded ASAP.