All Comments on 'Come Together Ch. 06'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
getthephenomgetthephenom7 months ago

Wow... What a satisfying end to an incredible story. Absolutely loved it. 5 ⭐!!!

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBite7 months ago

Not many stories keep me invested in the characters, horny as all hell, and emotional at the same time lol. This one absolutely did. It's always a bummer when a great story ends, but you did a wonderful job here. Thank you for giving us readers this story.

Southpaw1430Southpaw14307 months ago

I really enjoy happy endings. With these characters, it was almost required. Thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Overall a good series, as usual. Except for the whore wife, I guess forgiveness all around from the perfect family. I would have to say there would be someone in that family who wouldn't be all forgiving on Christine behavior. Destroying a family and lives by such behavior is a far stretch for ALL to overcome. I am surprised Christine didn't claim that it was an ego issue as to why Mark couldn't handle her cheating ways. I guess with therapy, it makes everything comes out ok and for people to see their evil ways? I know, this is probably "toxic masculinity" coming out, what is it called when everyone else is toxic? Anyway, thanks for your stories, they are a joy to read.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill697 months ago

Totally enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Such a large family full of so much love. And so many beautiful relationships within. Yes, it's unconventional, to say the least, but you can't doubt the love. It's a shame so many would condemn it without even taking a moment to try to understand what it is they're actually angry about. They say love is blind, but it also appears that many are blind to love, if it doesn't conform to their preconceived notions of what it should be. A pity.

I still don't think Christine deserved any interaction at the end. She made her choices. She should have to live with them. None of this forgiveness bullshit to someone that did what she did. Yeah, so what, she was fucked up and had issues. That's no excuse. You had problems? Join the club. You should have spoken with your partner and sought out the help you needed. Not treat your family like shit and piss all over everything because you were angry or whatever. Just because they ultimately ended up making life better for her family doesn't mean that her terrible, selfish, and destructive actions should be forgiven. That's like forgiving someone for murdering a bunch of innocent people if it somehow turned out that such an action then led to saving thousands of lives. It's not about how things turn out down the line; it's about the intent of the actions at the time they are taken that matters. Anyway, this could be debated endlessly. I personally could never forgive her for her actions. I'm not saying I would hate her or anything; I just wouldn't be able to forgive her.

juanviejojuanviejo6 months ago

I BELIEVE THE LATE JOSEPHUS SAID: "THE BEST REVENGE IS A LIFE WELL LIVED." YOU SEEMED TO DEMONSTRATE THAT "TRUTH"" IN YOUR CONCLUSION TO THE SERIES. I LIKED YOU SERIES AND GAVE THE WHOLE THING A VERY WELL DESERVED "CINCO ESTRELLAS"!

Cjmach1Cjmach13 months ago

Nice job! I usually lose interest in these lengthy stories but this was beautifly written.7

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 month ago

I loved this one a lot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES