Comfort Food Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, good to meet you," he smiled, so earnestly it made Kai afraid for that boy.

Noah didn't say a word. He just studied Jamie with dead eyes, but Kai could feel something stir in him that displaced a lot of the anger. It was greed. When Noah looked at Jamie, he saw nothing but opportunity. His cold stare seemed to make Jamie more than a little uncomfortable, so much so that Kai decided to step in.

"Jamie, get Noah some clothes and food, maybe show him the bath. Can you do that?"

"Yes master," Jamie said happily, and Noah raised an eyebrow. Before he could say anything Jamie grabbed his hand and dragged him along. Noah shot Kai a look over his shoulder while being dragged out, but Kai just waved him off and closed the door behind them. No matter how worried he was for Jamie, he was glad to have a few moments to himself. It had been a long night.

He dipped his hands into the water of the flesh loom and closed his eyes to enjoy the warm tingles on his skin. Blood polluted the pool when he cleaned himself, but it quickly sank and disappeared into the depths. The hands of the damned reached out for him, as if begging for help, but he slapped them away. He wondered if he had done the right thing bringing Noah home, but he couldn't imagine having left him behind. Maybe he really was a sucker for a creature that reminded him of himself. But Noah had no loyalty, no affection, and he had to wonder how much even infernal influence could change that. But it hardly mattered. He had promised the boy release from his hideous, unrelenting boredom. And he didn't intend to break that promise.

He ended up leaning on the edge of the basin, his cheek on his arm and his hand in the water, thinking of all the men and boys he'd kept close to him over the centuries. He'd loved them all, or at least spared real affection for them. But he didn't miss a single one. The pattern always repeated. Eventually he became bored. Jamie was so confident his master would never abandon him, but old as he was, the boy didn't have a clue how long a century was. How even the softest soul started to chafe after enough time had passed. And still even he couldn't imagine ever abandoning Jamie to damnation, but he knew he would. Nothing lasted except hell. And maybe even his primordial home would one day crumble into the void beneath.

He looked up. From the next room he heard splashing water. He got up and went to check. Part of him was absolutely certain he would find Noah drowning Jamie in the bath. Jamie was indeed in the water, clothes and all, with Noah sitting on the edge with his legs in the water, but nobody was getting murdered. Jamie was between Noah's legs, sucking him off like his life depended on it. It made Kai smile. Neither of the boys saw him, and he took a moment to enjoy the sight and the warm, nourishing glow coming off them. Noah was leaning back on his hands, his eyes closed, deeply enjoying the wonderful things happening to his lower half. He was still naked, but clean, his black hair slicked back and his skin wet. He was startled when Kai kneeled behind him, but relaxed again when his big hands massaged his wet shoulders.

"Glad to see you two getting along," he said, and when he looked down over Noah's shoulder he saw Jamie wink at him.

"I like him," Noah sighed, sinking against Kai's chest with his head on Kai's shoulder.

"I'll bet. That boy can suck the moon through a straw."

"I know," he groaned, tensing and writhing in Kai's arms. He turned his head for a kiss and melted against Kai's chest when he got exactly what he wanted, a long deep kiss and two strong hands on his thighs. Kai wrapped his arms around him when Noah's little gasps and yelps came faster and faster. A hard shudder accompanied a loud groan when he came in Jamie's mouth. For someone who had had the day kind of day Noah had just been through, he was admirably vivacious. And to his delight Kai felt the boy happily sink into the cuddles and the warmth, even more when Jamie hopped out of the water and sat next to them.

"That was fun," he said with a beaming smile, wringing the water out of his shirt. "Can he sleep in our bed, master?"

"I don't see why not," Kai nodded, still holding on to Noah. "If he wants to."

"I wouldn't mind," he said, sliding into the water to wash the sweat off his skin. Maybe it was just the reflection of the stars on the water, but Kai could swear his eyes shone. He couldn't remember now why he had ever doubted whether bringing him was a good idea. Noah would take to it. And Jamie was a pure masochist. He didn't mind hardly anything even a psychopath could do. And Kai knew he would get bored of them eventually, but that day seemed a good long time away.

12