Comfortably compromised, too!

Story Info
He's about to realise the de-construction of his alpha-male.
2.7k words
4.47
6.1k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/02/2023
Created 10/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a very explicit, pornographic affair. It continues on from another story I wrote, It touches on many BDSM elements I like to be put through in my real-life sessions with experienced dominatrixes -- albeit (hopefully?) somewhat watered down, to start with. This is a fictional account. Any resemblance with real people or locations is purely coincidental. Enjoy, but please respect my copyright.

Comfortably compromised, too.

His mistress was tall with the taut body of someone who takes care of herself. High stilettos and sheer halter-less stockings caressed her long slender legs almost up to her crotch. She wore a tiny two-piece PVC bikini, its top barely able to hide her ample, upwards protruding breasts sitting above her slender midriff. Her behind could by no means be called small, but was firm like that of a runner. Her hair was kept together in a strict ponytail, emphasising her aura of feminine power and self-confidence.

The door opened and a naked, fully denuded man brought in a young, naked woman tight into a reclining wheelchair. "Thanks, 568, you may take your position in the corner there until I find a need for you." The Mistress rolled the wheel-chaired girl closer to her pilloried slave.

"This is Ivy." She introduced the gagged, naked girl to her slave. "You see, young Ivy here is a good little bitch-slave. But sometimes Ivy just can't keep her hands away from her ever-horny cunt, can you, Ivy?" she playfully whipped the girls ample tits, making her yelp from behind her ring-gag.

"Unfortunately for Ivy here," the Mistress continued, walking around the girl, "she was caught last night with her fingers buried in her pussy, playing with her nipples and getting herself off to a good old-fashioned rub-a-dub orgasm. Didn't you, little bitch?!" the dancing whip descended onto the girls spread-apart crotch causing her to frantically yelp and trying to close her tight-up legs.

"Fortunately for Ivy, though, we caught her just before she could get herself off. Otherwise she would be upstairs playing non-stop three-hole-rootrack for the next 48 hours. Wouldn't you?!" she gave the girl's shaven pussy a few very hard slaps, making her scream from behind her ring-gag, wildly shaking her head.

"She'd take about the same time afterwards to walk straight and with her legs together again!" the mistress laughs. "But you do remember that, don't you, my horny little bitch!"

"You see," she turns to her slave again, "Ivy does have a prime-pussy, tight as they come, I tell ya'! But she just can't help herself being a repeat-offender, or perhaps she's just a slow learner. Or maybe she just loves being the house's 48-hour-rootrack, plus the agony and pleasure I'm going to inflict on her!"

The naked girl is whimpering and shivering in her wheel-chaired bounds, her big eyes reflecting dread and fear, flicking between her mistress and the pilloried slave.

"Since Ivy so desperately seeks to get off, I'm gonna be nice and will give her an orgasm." The mistress turns again towards her slave, now playing with his nipples.

"I'll make her cum, non-stop, for as long as it takes you to start squirting. So, if you wanna be the gentleman, just start squirting. You squirt, Ivy gets a break. You can't or don't want to squirt, or stop squirting, that's ok, too. Then Ivy gets to orgasm some more -- before I let her loose on you."

She turns to the girl in the wheelchair. "You'd like that, wouldn't you, you little devil?!" Ivy nodding her head rapidly, her eyes suddenly ablaze with fire as she focuses on the pilloried slave, grinning devilishly from behind her ring-gag.

"You see, Ivy here is a great little sub, but has some very impressive dom-talent hidden away in her horny head. And when let loose on a sub like you, she can get not just creative, but very, very entertaining. At least for those who have the pleasure to watch. Like me, for example, reclining in my lazy chair and 568 back there working on my pussy." The mistress goes back to her table and returns with a little box and some cables.

"To give you a bit more motivation, I'll attach a couple of these tiny electrodes to your cock and balls. They react on audio input, the sensitivity of which I've adjusted on this little remote sensor which we shall leave right next to our Ivy." The mistress attaches the electrodes on her slaves cock and balls, then places the remote close to where Ivy sits in her wheelchair.

"So, if Ivy screams or groans or moans or makes any other noise, which she does so very nicely, you'll know about it right away. And the noisier Ivy gets, the more intense you'll feel it. Let's give it a try, shall we?" She looks at her slave, one hand slowly reaching for one of Ivy's succulent and exposed nipples, the girl grinning mischievously at the helpless slave. As the mistress fans the erect nipple, Ivy starts to pout and moan. At the same time electric current softly floods the balls of the pilloried slave, making him groan with pleasure and excitement. Then suddenly the mistress pinches the girl's nipple hard between her long, manicured fingernails, Ivy screaming, rocking her head back and forth, helpless in her wheelchair, the slave's high-pitched howls echoing even loader through the basement room as his balls are flooded by the electric current.

"Well, well, well! That seems to work rather nicely!" The mistress laughs, letting go of the nipple, Ivy still squealing as the blood returns into her nipple, the slave still groaning as the intensity of the electricity flooding his genitals subsides.

The Mistress walks back to her table again, returning with a vibrating device which she holds close to the naked girl in the wheelchair.

"Remember this one, you little bitch?" Ivy's eyes get bigger, flooded with trepidation, nodding and softly shaking her head, trying to close her spread apart legs.

"Nuu nuuuhhu! Leaeaeaease ot tis uhn!" She pleads aloud from behind her ring-gag, causing currents to flood the slave's genitals.

"You see," the Mistress turned to the groaning slave, "Ivy's randy clitoris was riding this one last time around for about half an hour. Twenty minutes of which the girl was cuming and cuming and cuming until she finally fainted. When she came to, she would still cum at the slightest touch of her clit; couldn't wear panties for a few hours. Not that she needed any as I had her fucked by my stud-slaves as often as they wanted for the next two days. What a great time you had, didn't you, Ivy?!" The girl was softly whimpering, her eyes begging her Mistress for mercy.

The Mistress fixed the vibrator's head so that it sat between the girl's spread apart shaven vagina lips, right atop her exposed clitoris, then turned on the vibrator. As soon as the spinning head begun humming away, the girl started to moan and groan, causing the pilloried slave's genitals to be worked over by the rising and falling currents. Their combined duet of pleasure and pain induced screams, shrieks, whimpers and moans soon filling the basement room. The girl was shaking violently as orgasms started to build up in her loins, throwing her head back and forth as her groans of pleasure increased, as the intensity of her orgasms grew more violently. There was pleasure in her voice besides the agony, and with her pelvis she was frantically trying to get the vibrating head to hit just the right spots on her ever more sensitive growing clitoris. When she came, about ten minutes into her ordeal, violent spasms ravaged her tight-down body, her screams soon abating to whimpering modulating from high-pitched screams to deep down belly groans. Her eyes rolling back as wave after wave forced her into new orgasms, the girl's head falling back as her mind was lost in orgasmic subspace randyness, unstoppable, torturing, mercilessly taking advantage of the girl's compromised position.

At the same time the pilloried slave's body was shaken violently as the currents ravaged through his caged cock and balls. Atop the bend-up metal tube his glistening cockhead was mushrooming obscenely, with its peehole gaping and slightly oozing pre-cum. The slave was growing and babbling, grunting and squealing, unable to move even the smallest part of his solidly secured body.

"Come on, don't you want little Ivy's clitoris to have a bit of a break. Look at the girl, she's almost a goner!" his Mistress was masturbating his engorged cockhead with one hand and working his nipples with her other hand. "Personally I just love the look and sound of the girl right now. I bet she's completely lost in her head. There's nothing else but cuming in her mind right now. And perhaps a glimmer of hope that it would stop before she faints again. Shit, the look of her makes me all wet!" She reached around her slave and searched for a hidden switch at the base of the dildo that was still buried up his arse-cunt. Finding it, she pressed it and stepped back as the slave's howls intensified.

"Feel that? Isn't it wonderful? That dildo is now sending electrical currents right around your sphincter, making it open and close rapidly, sucking and pumping. In effect, darling, you are fucking yourself now! Don't you just love it?!" She giggled and laughed, soon working on his nipples again. The more she fanned and pinched and pulled his nipples and the longer his sphincter reacted to the current's pulses stemming from the dildo, the more cum came dripping out from his peehole. The mistress reached around her slave again, and once more pushed the hidden switch on the dildo. With the increasing pulses and current-flow his mind drifted further and deeper into subspace. Reality lost time and space, and as horniness flooded his senses he began to revel in the realisation that he had become a mere object, very much alike those explicit Hentai drawings he at times looked at when masturbating, a subject for Her to use at will.

By now he was drooling abundantly, barely conscious. He was somewhat more aware, however, of the unforgiving thickness of the anal-plug spreading apart his well-greased sphincter. The slightly conical plug rearing up from the end of the extension of the mechanical device below, alternating its reach with slow, deliberate, up and down motions in and out of his sphincter. In fact, in his mind he had already begun the process of assimilating the sensations emanating from his anus. Poignantly, and perhaps already instinctively, softly urging and at times high-pitched moaning sounds escaped from behind his gag as his soon-to-be cunt tried to grip the retreating greased velvety thickness, only causing him to rapidly squeal, briefly quivering in his bonds, as the hardness pushed slowly upward impaling his cunt-substitute once again.

"There you blow!" His Mistress stepped back from her howling and shaking slave, watching the his cockhead squirting out more and more pre-cum, finally almost gushing.

"That's got your prostate now activated, darling!" she said to her slave, ignoring the wheel-chaired girl's gagged pleading for her to stop the vibrator.

"I'm going to milk you dry now. And when your little fountain here has stopped flowing, we'll give Ivy a break, too. And then let her have a bit of playtime with you later. Ok? So go ahead and enjoy the show." She turned away from the slave, his cock still oozing cum, and then walked over to the mindlessly babbling, convulsing, orgasming girl.

Removing her ring-gar and lifting the vibrator away from the girl's flooded cunt, she licked and nibbled on the girl's erect nipples. "There now. Better isn't it?! Not going to play with your pussy again without asking me first, right?"

"No. No! Yes, yes! Thank you Mistress. Yes yes, yes!" the girl's voice was feeble, yet still loud enough to activate the current in the slave's balls.

"But Ivy, dear, that's what you promised me last time, too!" her Mistress pressed the spinning vibrator-head down hard again on the girl's red-raw exposed clitoris, making her scream with high pitched squeals shaking, the pilloried slave yelping aloud in unison.

"Stop! Please stop! I promise I won't touch myself ever again without your permission, Mistress. I promise! I promise!!"

"Ok, that's my girl." The Mistress removes the vibrator and caresses the still shaking girl. "But you know what will happen if you break this promise, right? I'll give you over to the truckies. The truckies! You hear?!"

"Oh please no, not the truckies! Not the truckies, Mistress! I promise I'll be good!"

"Well, that's ok then, little Ivy. How about I'll get you out of this wheelchair, you go freshen up, and then come back to play with my new slave here for me for a little. What do you think? Good idea?"

"Yes, yes. Yes Mistress. Good idea! I'll play him real nice for you!" the girl's eyes first focus on the still groaning slave's caged cock, then look him directly in his eyes.

"I'm gonna play with you real nice. Make you first my bitch, then our Mistress's bitch!"

She was still naked and breathing heavily, from pleasure or agony he couldn't tell, now standing in front of him on high stilettos, her nipples hard and erect, her crotch still trenched from her juices.

"Uhuuu. Play time! I'm getting all frisky just thinking how I'll play with you. Slowly. For hours. Your blue begging eyes! And how you will beg. To get fucked! Maybe just outside, strapped across a bench, in that nice park, by some horny stranger passing by. And how you'll be begging! To be turned into my screaming bitch! Or maybe I'll introduce you to one of the slaves that hasn't squirted for the last six months! How you'll wank and blow his rigid cock! Until he fucks you over. Long and hard! How he'll pump cum into you! My two-whole-rootrack!" She's playing absentmindedly with her nipples, looking at the pilloried slaves cockhead still mushroomed atop its narrow tube.

"Or maybe I just electrify that cock of yours and teach you how to satisfy me until you beg me to stop!" She's giggling.

"And how you will beg me! Stretched out below me on the rack! When I climb on top of you. With my pussy right close, kissing your ring-gagged wide-open lips. Yes, you'll beg! When I start slowly peeing. Into that hungry mouth of yours! Yes! Yes, whether you want it or not! You'll be so randy and out of your mind, you'll just beg for more, when I slowly fuck your cock. I love fucking a slave's cock with a dilator! While you'll swallow every drop of me! Until I'm done. Peeing. How you'll beg! And lick me clean when I sit on you, with your legs spread wide and pulled up high enough for our fucking machine to ream your arse-cunt. Until I let your cock cum. Maybe. Maybe in my hand! Maybe with the Venus, until you are all drained! Or maybe not at all!"

She's all giggly again, playing with the strung up slave's nipples, stretching, twisting, fanning them, getting drunk on his gagged groans and pleas for mercy.

"Yes," young Ivy continues, "we are gonna make you our new 24/7 arse whore, gonna stretch that sphincter of yours, and turn you into a cock-sucking whore." She was lazily masturbating his throbbing cockhead.

"We'll dress you up like one of those Hentai cocktoys, then tie you across a bench in the park and sell your two holes to all comers! You'll learn to love having your two cunts reamed by hungry cocks! We brainwash you until you've realised that you are nothing but our randy, obedient little fuckpuppet, a female cocktoy, our slut!"

By now she was working his nipples over hard, kneading, pulling, twisting, his cockhead throbbing, leaking long strands of pre-cum. Meanwhile the Mistress was stepping into a strap-on harness, securing it tightly around her slender hips. She waved to the motionless still waiting slave to kneel on hands and knees in front of her, lazily greasing a thick dildo she had attached to her harness, the thick thorn gleaming, rising menacing from her crotch. Turning to the kneeling slave's raised up arse, she inserts the thick, lifelike cockhead slowly into the slave's offering, gradually reaming deeper.

The last her pilloried slave gets to see before Ivy secures his blindfold, is his Mistress's shapely arse moving back and forth as she delights in fucking the moaning and whimpering slave in front of her.