All Comments on 'Comforting Pete Ch. 04'

by WhyNotUs

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

First of all, The Dodgers won. Second, so glad Erica has made an appearance. Third, can't wait for the swinger honeymoon scene!!! I think it's awesome to bring your universe together.

Fran_cdFran_cd10 months ago

Love it!!!! I haven't yet read the whole Trophy wife series.... now I wll!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loving the story and great idea with the crossover

sexymama1388sexymama138810 months ago

Please continue the this series! Love the storyline.

JadecdgurlJadecdgurl9 months ago

I really want to see if Jessica makes any other permanent changes!

KaylaKrystalXXXKaylaKrystalXXX6 months ago

OMG I so love your stories !! I’m really draw to the balance you struck between steamy sex and true love !!! ❤️ equal parts romance and sex !!! I was truly emotionally invested in Pete and Jessica’s relationship!! Thank you so much for this and all your stories !!

😍😍😍

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien4205 months ago

I’m so looking forward to seeing where you take this.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ok, you got me, I cried with happiness. I just know I'm going to love the crossover. And most definitely will read Trophy wife. You tell a story very well.

Miss Kira

JulieDraperJulieDraper4 months ago

Read in one sitting. Great story. I hope there are more chapters soon.

Martin594Martin5942 months ago

So great, hope to see more soon. I was wondering when Jess was going to ask Pete about a chastity cage (clittty cage).

HotForLitHotForLit30 days ago

Beautiful story!

So hope you will continue this one, and more after.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhyNotUs@WhyNotUs
Was bored one day and started writing for fun. Blown away at how well the stories have been received. Appreciate all the feedback and 5* ratings!!! REMINDER: All stories are Fiction and take place in Fantasyland for fun! There is no risk of disease or unwanted pregnancy. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES