All Comments on 'Coming Around Again'

by SecondCircle

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
isuckcoxndixisuckcoxndixalmost 3 years ago

Great writing! Nice progression, great character development, hot sex. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story but grammar needs improvement. You need to be careful with past participles in perfect tenses

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

They need to own their attraction with each other. I hope they will not be the macho assholes who joke about it and then act like it didn’t happen. If Graham wanted Mack from the beginning, be man enough to tell him that and let it go where it does.

b00nd0cksaintb00nd0cksaintalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful. I felt like we learned just enough about them without it taking up the entire story. The attraction was there, the jokes, the chemistry; it felt very natural. Your descriptions of the sex made me feel like I was experiencing it! Well done.

dnsontndnsontnalmost 3 years ago

Series potential! Another great read from a talented Author. Give us more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very hot story well told. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m disappointed that Graham and Mack didn’t open up honestly with each other and admit their mutual sexual attraction. Maybe they will if there is a sequel. But don’t be all jokes and macho shit and act like they don’t have a special bond and mean a great deal to each other. I get the sense the Graham has had a thing for Mack since they served - and Mack is realizing the same toward Graham.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderabout 2 years ago

Nice reminder that any body can be attracted to and make love with any other body thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is hot but way too short! There needs to be a sequel where they talk about their feelings and previous male sexual experiences and then some more hot fucking followed by talking about if they have a future together!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSecondCircle@SecondCircle
"If you walk about the city long enough, you might glimpse a man, a cloaked man who strays from the typical path. You might fancy him an illusion or a trick of the eye. But whatever his form, he's there. Were you close enough to discern, you'd find that he is without a face. E...