Coming Clean Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brian... I don't really know what to say," Brenda uttered, truly feeling speechless.

"Was that..." Brian started. He didn't want to sound crass, but his curiosity was too much for him not to ask, "Was that alright?"

"Better than alright," Brenda chuckled back before humorous adding, "If a girl screams out in pleasure then you're probably on the right track."

"Sorry if that was a dumb question," Brian sheepishly added.

"It's not," Brenda said with sudden conviction, "In fact, don't ever worry about what you can and can't ask me."

"It was just... my first time doing that and all."

"Could've fooled me," Brenda smiled back, although there had been a few fumbling moments when Brian's inexperience had shown itself. It didn't matter though; clearly he'd done enough "research" on the topic to get by, but more importantly... Brenda had a hard time putting the feeling into words, but from the start of their encounter she's felt a sexual energy with Brian that she'd never felt with anyone else. Passion? Intimacy? She really had no idea what it was, but it had been real. Brenda knew what Jackie would say, that the energy had resulted from Brian being her son, but Brenda didn't really know enough to agree or disagree with that idea. She only knew that it had happened.

After a short rest lying in Brian's arms softly kissing one another, Brenda felt more than ready to continue, and so she became more aggressive with her actions, offering up one of her breasts for him to suck on as she moved a hand down to explore the cheeks of his ass.

"Mom," Brian said, suddenly pulling away.

"Yes dear," sounding genuinely concerned. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, of course," he answered, although not very convincingly.

"What's wrong, Brian?"

"I just... I want to make love to you so badly," he began. The sheer emotion in his voice was enough that Brenda had to stop herself from crying, and enough that she felt compelled to respond:

"I know you do, Brian. As much as I didn't understand before, I do now, because it's what I want too. I love you so much Brian and I want this... want you, so badly too." Brenda actually did shed a tear at this point, which Brian wiped away before kissing her tenderly on the cheek.

"What's wrong, Brian?" she asked again.

"I just want this to be so perfect, especially for you, but I'm not sure I can. Don't laugh, but I doubt I could last more than five seconds. I don't want to do that to you."

"It's okay, Brian, you get better with that sort of thing with experience..."

"Would you mind... I've read that it's easier for guys in my situation if they use the woman-on-top position."

"Of course I don't mind. It might be for the best for me too," Brenda said.

"What do you mean by that?" Briana asked.

"I mean you've grown up to be a very big boy," she replied with just the slightest hint of naughtiness to her voice, "and it might best if I were in control of the situation."

"Okay, I'll say something if I'm getting too close, and then you can stop for a bit, okay?"

"Alright... although Brian, you don't need to suffer on my account. If the feeling really is that strong, just let go and allow it to happen. Don't worry about me, there's always other things we can do."

"Together?" Brian asked, sounding insistent.

"I promise," Brenda smiled back.

Brian lay back on the bed and Brenda was amazed to see that his cock was already mostly erect. Oh, the marvels of being young again. Brian was probably worrying over nothing; she knew of men his age that could cum and get hard again within a minute, but even if that wasn't the case Brenda had been sincere with what she had told Brian before.

Brenda got on her knees near Brian's groin. Her pussy was still more than wet enough for Round 2, and the mere sight of Brian's giant cock waving in the air for her had her juices practically flowing. Still, his cock was completely dry, and she worried that they might need more lubrication. Brenda thought about sucking it for a while, but truth be told she had never cared for fellatio much despite the little game she'd played with Brian's finger earlier. In the end, Brenda decided to coat her hands with some of her saliva and stroke it on to Brian's cock. Brian twitched hard in excitement at her touch, and Brenda was reminded at how he'd only lasted about half a minute when she'd given him a handjob earlier. Despite all of this, she was resolute to make this work for both of them.

"Are you ready, Brian?" she asked. Her son gave a slight nod and then Brenda moved over to straddle his thighs. Slow and easy seemed like the best tactic to follow, and so Brenda took her time, putting up a brave face even though her insides were churning in frustration. She moved above his penis, rubbing the head up and down her crevice, allowing it to just barely enter her. The sensations going through Brenda's body were already beginning to overwhelm her as she realized it had been well over a year since she'd had sex, and even then it had come from an unsatisfying blind date who'd been even more inadequate in the bedroom. Their intimate connection had affected Brian too, who was now sporting a full erection. Brenda looked down, seeing the tip of what had to be a nine inch penis being held in place by her pussy lips, and then over to Brian again, who gave her the simple nod to continue.

"Oh my god," Brenda shuddered. She'd only taken a few inches of him and was already feeling the sensation of being stretched out. Either Brian's girth was equally impressive to his length of Brenda's previous sex partners had all had tiny dicks. The truth was probably somewhere in between. She stopped for a bit, allowing herself to adjust to Brian's size, and then slowly began riding him, using still only about a third of his shaft. Brenda could feel the intensity starting to build up inside her, and to Brian's credit, he'd managed to do a lot better than his "five second" prediction, only stopping Brenda a couple of times to let his excitement come down a bit before she'd start riding him again. Brenda didn't mind pausing either, not only for Brian's sake but also because doing she knew the longer she could maintain the pleasure without cumming the better the eventual orgasm would be. And the way this was going made Brenda sure that it was going to end with one helluva a climax.

Several minutes passed and Brenda was still riding Brian's cock, although her speed had picked up considerably. She was taking more of him too, probably close to six inches. She'd never felt this full; it was as if every corner of her being was full of cock, and yet a voice in the back of her mind kept reminding her that he had even more to give if she were willing to try. Unbelievable.

It wasn't just Brenda's body that was being taken over with sexual euphoria, but her mind too, which was becoming delirious. Grunts and groans, shouts filled with expletives, Brenda felt like she was losing control but in the most exciting way imaginable.

"You like this Brian, you like mama riding your big cock?" she taunted. It was like a sexual demon had taken possession of Brenda's soul, the same one that had watched in wonder and delight the night before as Kyle had repeatedly rammed his cock into Jackie's pussy from such a close distance that Brenda could even smell the incestuous combination of their juices flowing into on another. Brenda could now feel her own orgasm just around the corner, and yet surprisingly Brian had managed to stay relaxed enough that he seemed to still have plenty left in him. She was desperate to cum, even if that meant taking Brian over the edge with her, and so she continued.

"Mommy's never had a cock this big before, nobody's even come close. I can't even take it all and I feel like you're splitting me in two. Just like you did twenty-two years ago, Brian. You may not remember it, but I sure as hell do, like it was yesterday. If only you'd felt this good coming out of my pussy as you do going back in. You're splitting me in two Brian, and nothing's ever felt so good."

Brenda didn't know the reason for her sexual taunting other than knowing it turned her on, but regardless of that intention it managed to take Brian into a heightened level of euphoria as well. Placing his hands on either side of Brenda's ass, he held her tightly in place, his grip almost vicelike, and before Brenda knew what was happening next he was pounding into her from below. She was screaming in a voice that would have woken all the neighbors if they had any, not only from the intensity of his maniac thrusting but because he was thrusting into her with all nine inches now.

"Oh fuck, Brian, that's so good," Brenda gasped. "Your cock is so long that I'm half expecting it to come out my mouth. Fuck me, baby, fuck me good."

"Split me in two baby, split Momma in two with your huge cock," she insisted.

That was enough for Brian, who kept pounding at her entrance like a jackhammer, his balls loudly slapping against her entrance as if they'd invented their own mating call. He'd managed to keep from cumming all this time, using every trick he'd heard about to help last longer, and so far it was working, but now he could feel himself on the edge as well.

"Mom, I don't think I can take any more," he barely managed to grunt out as he continued wildly fucking her.

"It's okay, baby," Brenda cooed in response, "Cum in me. Momma wants all your cum inside her."

Brenda could feel it now, Brian's chest muscles tightening in her hands as his entire body seized up to release the torrent of semen from his body into hers. She managed to glance down and make eye contact with him briefly, seeing the look of rapture on Brian's face as he ejaculated into a woman for the first time. She could see how special the moment had been for him, and the sight sent Brenda over the edge too, and she joined him, wailing out in an orgasm that somehow managed to exceed even the others that she had already had this day.

Brian was still on his back, and Brenda moved to lay on top of him, their arms moving around each other until they formed a lover's embrace.

"My goodness, your first time..." Brenda didn't say the words aloud as silence seemed like the most appropriate action now, but the look on Brian's face, beyond the obvious fatigue he was feeling from their last few minutes of delirious lovemaking said it all. He had made it crystal clear to Brenda that he had no interest in other women, to the point where he'd remained a virgin in the earnest hope that she would eventually be his first, and now her son had gotten his wish. The joyful look of contentment on his face was something she could never forget, and whatever wrongs Brenda may have committed to get here, Brenda could not deny how happy it made her feel at being able to made Brian's greatest dream come true for him.

It was revelations like this that made it clear to Brenda how much their relationship as mother and son had gone off the rails, how difficult it would be to repair if it was repairable at all. She couldn't deny, however, as she watched her son contently drift off to sleep, that what they had gained in the aftermath of that loss wasn't worth having or wasn't worth allowing to grow. She'd never seen Brian happier or more at ease with himself, more confident or more manly, and truth be told Brenda was feeling pretty amazing herself too. She watched her son cum as he lost his virginity, had felt his body tighten as it happened, and then felt his hot seed rush into her excited vagina. She never could have imagined that such an experience could have meant to her as much as it had meant to her son, but it had. And even if nothing ever topped that first time, she knew that she was more than eager to experience similar feelings with him again.

Both of them napped for a while, and Brenda woke up she still found herself snuggled in Brian's warm embrace. Even though it felt as if they'd just experienced several hours or days together, the truth was that it was still early, with the sun shining brightly on what looked to be a beautiful day. Brenda crawled out of bed and got dressed and snuck off to the kitchen to make something for both of them to eat, and by the time she was finished Brian was out in the kitchen to join her. She was just finishing up at the stove when she felt Brian nuzzle up behind her and give Brenda a peck on the cheek.

"Hey Mom," he said lazily. Brenda turned around with the pan of eggs she'd fried and was startled to see Brian still naked.

"Breakfast, or brunch or whatever it is, is almost ready," Brenda said uneasily. "Maybe you should get dressed."

"Sorry, Mom... I..." Brian awkwardly started.

"It's okay dear," she interrupted, adding the most reassuring smile she could muster. "Food should be ready soon, and we need to talk."

Brian went back to his room to get changed while Brenda got the kitchen table ready for them. There were going to be plenty of awkward moments like this at the beginning; Brenda wasn't even sure if she'd just rebuked Brian as his mother, his lover, or both, but it wasn't worth raking her brain with insignificant questions like that now. There were a lot more important issues to discuss, and now seemed as good a time as any to at least try and tackle some of them.

"Brian, first and foremost you need to understand that your education and career must always come first," Brenda started after her son returned to his meal. "You're not going to get distracted by me. If your grades start slipping then I won't let any of this between us continue."

"I'm not going to start to failing because of you," Brian chuckled back.

"Really, I'm not kidding Brian. There is no negotiating, no room for error on this." Brenda's tone was deadly serious, and even after everything that had happened he had no doubt that she would follow through on her warning if it came to that.

"Secondly, as far as other girls are concerned..."

"Mom, I already told you, I don't care about them. You've already given me more today than I could ever hope to experience with anyone else. Besides, you're prettier and sexier than they are anyway."

"It's nice to be complimented, and maybe even the vain part of me believes you a little," Brenda softly chuckled, "But I'm also pushing fifty and you're only twenty-two. Whether you want to admit it or not, at some point, whether it's a month, a year, however long it is, you'll still be a young man with plenty of life to live and I'll just be some old lady."

"Mom, don't talk that way..."

"I will, whatever you're feeling for me now doesn't change that reality," Brenda insisted.

"Just like the bird and the flower, Mom, I'd rather spend one year with you than twenty with someone else."

"Well, it's not going to come to that, Brian, because you're going to promise me that when the day comes, and it will, that you find yourself wanting to be with someone your own age, or maybe you want to start a family, or even if the sex isn't what it used to be and your eyes are starting to wander... promise that you'll move on, that you won't stick merely around for my sake."

"Mom, I don't want to leave you, don't you understand that? I'd marry you tomorrow if we could."

"Well, even marriage has a 'until death do you part,' clause," Brenda added dryly. "But you're not going to wait until then, Brian. If the time comes, you'll move on, just like I'll let you go, no questions asked."

"Fine," Brian ultimately huffed back, "if it really means that much to you."

"It does," Brenda. "You've asked a lot of me Brian, to open up my heart, my soul, my body... to you. I didn't think I could before but I know I can now, but I can't have any thoughts lingering in my head that I might be keeping you away from another life, a better life, as far as I'm concerned. When the time comes, you will move on, and all this will be is some wonderful memory for both of us. And knowing that now is something I can live with for the time being."

"Okay, fine," Brian sighed back dejectedly.

"I don't mean to get all stern with you all of a sudden, honey, but this is really important to me. I need to have a clear conscious about what happens going forward, at least when it comes to you."

"And what about you?"

"I am what I am," Brenda said with a surprising finality. "But if I can make you happy and manage to find some happiness for myself in there too, then, well, I guess it's still better than the life I was living before."

They carried on with their meal, and eventually the mood became light again. Afterwards, Brenda was washing the dishes when she asked her son if he had anything else planned for the day.

"Well, nothing will be open in town," Brian said with resignation. "I mean, it is Christmas and all..."

"Holy fuck," Brenda responded incredulously. "I can't believe I forgot."

Brenda felt her son come up behind her, his arms moving longingly around her waist and a soft kiss upon her neck.

"We could just stay inside and, you know, hang out together..." he suggested.

"That's really sweet of you dear, but honestly I'm still a little worn out," Brenda answered, trying her best to let him down gently. Her eyes gazed at the clock on the wall; literally an hour ago she'd been screaming from his horse-sized cock pummeling into her from below like a jackhammer and he was already trying to get into her panties again. She genuinely did feel worn out, at least for now.

"Wasn't there a hiking trail you were raving about wanting to see before?"

"Yeah, Kyle and me checked it out the other day."

"Well, the weather is nice right now. How about showing it to me today?"

"Yeah, I'd love to," Brian replied with genuine enthusiasm. "It's not too far away either, so we should be back in an hour or two."

Brian went back to his room to get ready while Brenda finished washing the dishes and then took a minute to check her phone. Only one message, and it was from Jackie:

"Exchanged presents with Brian yet? Lemme guess yours.

Brenda opened the accompanying attachment which was a sketch drawing of a young, naked man with a penis so absurdly large that it could only exist in a cartoon. There was a bright, red Christmas bow tied around the middle of his erection, and a caption clearly added by Brenda that said, "Merry Christmas, Mommy."

Jackie could be so coarse sometimes, even dirty, but Brenda couldn't help but chuckle at the drawing. It wasn't just about being funny though; Jackie knew how to press Brenda's buttons, after the laughter ended looked at the picture again, this time getting aroused. For a moment, she imagined Brian walking back into the kitchen just like the young man in the drawing, with his insanely large erection standing proudly from his waist and a big red bow tied around the center.

"Merry Christmas, Mommy. Hope you like the present I got you." Brian would say with the most devilish of smiles.

"My god, Brian, you've grown up so big, and strong, but your cock is something else... Mommy's never seen anything so beautiful. She can't stop looking at it, or wanting it."

"And it's all yours too, Mommy. It always has been all yours... come here and get your present. On your knees, Mommy. I want to watch you take your Christmas present into your mouth."

The thought sent a shiver of excitement down Brenda's spine, ending with a gentle throbbing between her legs as she imagined the look of lust and approval on Brian's face as did as she was told and knelt before him to worship his enormous cock. It's a good thing Brian hadn't tried something like that for real, or he might have gotten his wish for them to have another session of 'hanging out together.'

Brenda pushed those thoughts from her head, once again glad that they had made plans to go out together instead, but before leaving to get dressed herself decided to send Jackie her own cheeky reply: