Coming Clean Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You looked so gorgeous in that half bra that my heart nearly stopped. We just looked at each other for a few moments, and then you shocked me again by undoing the clasp in the front and sliding it off too."

"That was when I knew for certain that I wanted to make love to you," Brenda said. "Those emotions you were going through were happening for me as well, and I'd never felt desire for anyone like that, and I didn't care that you were my son either. Any thoughts like that were irrelevant."

"You stood up, saying that we should go somewhere more comfortable, and I knew right away that you were talking about your bedroom," Brian said. "I was so excited, but worried too, as I wasn't sure when Dad was coming back, so I asked you about it."

"I told you not to worry, we had plenty of time, but I couldn't help slyly adding how it would have been poetic justice for him to come home and find us fucking each other in his bed. The two people he hurt most in the world getting revenge with the ultimate act of betrayal. I knew neither of us wanted it to happen for real, but I said the words out loud anyway because I knew hearing them would turn you on the same way it turned me on."

"It was never about him, only us, as far I'm concerned," Brian said. "But yeah, hearing you talk dirty that way made my cock get so hard, just like it is now Mom."

"Do you want me to suck you off now, Brian? Is that what you want your dirty little mommy to do?"

"Yes, suck my cock, Mommy. You're so beautiful and loving but so damn hot and sexy too. Everything I could ask for in a woman."

Brian felt his mother's lips clamp down hard around the head of his cock. If she had any reservations about giving head, they certainly weren't apparent now as she bobbed up and down on his shaft at a furious pace, leaving a long trail of saliva everywhere as the room filled with sounds of her slurping and sucking.

"Oh shit, fuck," Brian groaned as he was already on the verge of cumming and was desperately trying to hold out longer. He could feel Brenda hands on him too now, one of them still holding his cock steady for her mouth to continue on with the blistering pace of her blowjob, and the other massaging his sac, gently squeezing his bloated, egg shaped balls.

"Come on baby, you've still got lots of cum in here," Brenda lustfully moaned. "Let it out, Brian, Momma wants to taste it."

That was all for Brian, and he blissfully surrendered to his orgasm, feeling the powerful contractions take over as his cock pumped a steady stream of his hot semen into Brenda's awaiting mouth. Brian couldn't see Brenda's face, but the feel of her lips clamped around the head of his cock as he came made it abundantly clear that she had swallowed all of it. He lay back to rest, with the sensation of Brenda lightly stroking his balls with one hand as the other coaxed the remaining droplets of his cum out of his hot shaft.

"So this is what Jackie and Kyle do for fun?" Brenda giggled as she continued to fondle her son's cock and balls.

"It can be," Brian responded. "I admit, after wanting you for so long the idea of it happening sooner than it did is a huge turn on for me, especially if you're joining in on the fantasy the way you did now."

"And I admit that having revenge sex against Ted turns me on more than I ever could have believed. Ever since you first talked about the old fights we'd have where Ted would go to the basement to sleep and then you would come over to my room... the image of that louse frustratingly trying to fall asleep in that cold, crappy guest bed while literally two stories above you and I in his marital bed shamelessly fucking each other's brains out... well, it's something I haven't been able to shake from my head ever since you first gave me the idea."

"It does sound hot, especially if you put on some sexy outfit to celebrate the occasion. Maybe when we get back home, we could try to play it out for real."

"We still have a lot more to talk about when we get home, Brian, serious topics," Brenda asserted.

"Of course, I understand," Brian said.

"But that doesn't mean we won't have time to play either," she mischievously added.

"Things are certainly going to be interesting when we get home," Brenda continued. "I can't even imagine what I'll tell Jackie."

"Knowing Aunt Jackie she won't be satisfied without hearing about every last detail," Brian laughed.

"Yeah, you'd think telling her that I spent most of Christmas Day fucking and sucking my son would be enough," Brenda chuckled.

"If I know Kyle, he and Aunt Jackie have been doing mostly the same today," Brian joked.

"Trust me, Jackie isn't any better," Brenda shot back. "But they probably at least found time to have a decent dinner. I'm sorry, Brian. Would you like me to try and whip something up?"

"Maybe later," he replied, beginning to lay a few soft kisses upon her body. "Right now, I have something else in mind."

"Really, again?" Brenda chuckled.

"Yes, again," Brian replied. His tone was light hearted, but serious too, again showing his passion for her. After another lengthy session of foreplay with the two lovers sensuously exploring each other's bodies, the two of them settled in with Brenda lying on her back and her son on top, casually fucking her with long, penetrating strokes.

"Oooh, right there Brian, just like that," Brenda cooed appreciatively, "your cock feels amazing."

Brenda had never really been the type to talk during sex, but she'd absolutely loved doing it with Brian. She marvelled at how much he had already improved; there was a strong but silent confidence and control over his body quickly building in him and all Brenda could think was that today she had watched her boy transform into a man. And if her words of encouragement had helped that process along, then she was more than happy to play that role for Brian too. He had more than earned her praise though; as Brian managed to hit that sensitive spot with the head of his cock without missing a beat until Brenda surrendered to yet another toe clenching climax.

"Ahhh, ahhh!" Brenda had hoped to shout out something sexier to once again help encourage Brian's quickly developing confidence as a lover, but had to settle for a couple of unintelligible grunts and groans instead. She did clasp onto his body with her arms and legs though, holding him tightly in practically vicelike grip as the electricity of her orgasm took over and then afterwards drop back limp in his embrace after it subsided.

Her mind was still in such a haze that it took Brenda another minute or two before she realized Brian was still fucking her, his long, determined strokes once again feeling like he was going to split her in two. She was just starting to get into it again, panting along with each of his rhythmic thrusts, when Brian stopped and pulled out of her altogether. Brenda merely looked up at him, still feeling dazed and confused, until here simply replied, "Here, let's try this now."

Brian shifted his weight on the bed, moving deftly around as he turned Brenda onto her hands and knees facing away from him. Her ass was only inches away from him now, and he couldn't resist the urge to fondle her beautiful, heart shaped bum for a short while, adding with a small laugh, "I doubt I'll last long with the view from here, but I'm more than ready to cum now."

Brenda turned her head to look back at him, flashing her son the naughtiest of smiles before swaying her ass a sexily from side to side and saying, "Looks a lot better than with the mom jeans, huh?"

"Oh god, yes," Brian groaned back, instinctively moving forward to kiss her luscious cheeks a few times as he continued massaging the firm flesh between his fingers before finally moving away and using his right hand to give one of her round cheeks a firm slap.

Brenda yelped back in surprise, instantly recalling an old boyfriend from a few years back who liked to do the same with her. Their dull relationship hadn't lasted long, but he'd been unexpectedly kinky in the bedroom, and to Brenda's surprise had shown her that she could be as well. Brenda thought for a moment, not sure how she should respond, until something Jackie had told her months ago came to mind:

"There's really not a lot to pretend to be prim and proper about once you've had sex with your son, so you might as well make the most of it and enjoy yourself rather than hold back."

"Oh yeah, that was good," Brenda huffed sexily back.

"Um, what?" Brian asked, momentarily confused.

"Do it again, Brian. Slap my ass just like that again a few more times. I like it."

Brian slapped her butt three more times, with the last being a little harder than the others, but still within Brenda's tolerance level.

"That's it baby, just like that. Now fuck me too. You can do both, I know you can," Brenda practically growled. "C'mon, don't you like spanking Mommy's naughty ass?"

"Oh yes," Brian groaned, surrendering to the eroticism of the moment, "I like it a lot."

For the next few minutes, Brian mercilessly pounded his cock into his mother from behind, only slowing down occasionally to rain another wave of slaps upon Brenda's excited ass.

"Oh yes, just like that baby," Brenda managed to say through stifled breaths, "your Mommy's been a bad girl today. She fucked her son and she liked it, she liked it a lot. She tried her best not to, but now all she wants is to feel his big cock fucking her again."

"Oooh, ooh," Brenda cried out as her body was rocked by yet another orgasm. Brian's cock had long since bottomed out as she could feel the head of his dick ramming into her cervix and his heavy ball sack smacking against her entrance. Luckily, this time her climax triggered his, and with one final thrust he managed to seal Brenda's stretched vagina with his pulsating cock as jet after jet of cum coated her insides.

"Oh my god," Brian finally said, collapsing onto the bed from apparent exhaustion. Brenda glanced up at a clock in the room, noting that it was still late afternoon. Had Brian really had enough for the day? Any other man Brenda had known certainly would have, but who knows what he had in mind once nighttime fell. As Jackie had said, try sharing a bed with a young, virile man and see how much sleep you get.

It was long past time they had ate, however, and Brenda promised herself to go make dinner once she'd had some time to lay in bed and recover from what had just happened. She also resolved to make some time to pack up her things and insist Brian did the same as Jackie did say that she and Kyle would be over early the next morning to pick them up. Regardless of what happened for the rest of the day, there would certainly be plenty for her and Jackie to talk about, and even more for her and Brian to try and resolve once they got back home.

Author's Note #2. I have a couple ideas kicking around that might end up as a short epilogue chapter, but otherwise I'm satisfied to end things here. Thanks again to everyone who managed to make it to the end.