Coming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she had collapsed I pulled from under her. She looked surprised, still wanting to pleasure me. I said, "Later. Get onto your knees," I said as firmly as possible. I wanted to wrestle some of the control from her.

She looked at me quizzically, or maybe it was a little bit of worry about what I was going to do. But after a momentary pause she moved until she was on her knees. I got up and knelt behind her.

"What are you doing?" she asked with a bit of tension in her voice. I knew she was worried that I intended to fuck her.

"I want to eat your ass," I said, with a quiver in my voice.

She looked back at me with shock. Her mouth opened but nothing came out.

I had never done this before... in fact, I had never eaten a pussy before eating hers, nor had I had a blowjob. But I had my fantasies and I am a little embarrassed to say that I had fantasized about licking my mom's ass. I could tell she was tense but fortunately she didn't stop me. I bent and pulled her cheeks apart and heard her suck in breath. Then I kissed one of her gorgeous ass cheeks and then the other.

"Thomas, this is... ohhhhh,... is wrong," she gasped.

I had touched the top of her crack with my tongue. Then I wiggled it downward as I spread her cheeks wider. I pulled back and gazed down at her puckered rose. It was closed tightly but looked like it was pulsing. I brought my tongue back and slid it between her cheeks again, moving slowly downward.

"Thomas, Thomas, Thomas," she gasped.

I was shaking, and so was she, when my tongue reached her puckered hole. I circled it and felt it pulse. I licked it and pulled back. I blew warm air onto it and saw it clench and heard her moan. I moved back and placed the tip of my tongue on her opening.

"Thomas," Mom hissed again when she realized what I was about to do.

She pulled slightly forward, but I was not to be deterred. Holding her hips tightly I pushed my tongue into her rear hole. I felt the tight little opening resist. I pulled harder with my hands on her hips and pushed harder with my tongue on her ass.

"Ahhhhhiiiiiieeee," Mom screamed as my tongue breached her sphincter.

It didn't get in far, but I didn't let that stop me. I pulled out and pushed in again, getting the opening wet with my saliva. I pushed in again and this time it went in deeper.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God," Mom gasped.

I had my tongue in as deeply as it would go now. I circled it around and pushed in and out. I loved it. I loved the feeling of her tight sphincter muscles squeezing my tongue. I especially loved how naughty it was.

Finally I heard my mom whisper, "Yes... yes, yes."

That gave me the courage to really go at it. I heard Mom gasp as I tongue fucked her ass with abandon. As I plunged my tongue into her asshole I brought my fingers up to her still swollen clit. I began to gently rub her clit as I tongue fucked her asshole.

I was thrilled when I heard her hiss, "Fuck me, tongue fuck my ass, Thomas."

I was surprised at my mother's language as she rarely ever used a curse word. Yet her words inspired me. I rubbed her clit faster. I tongue fucked her until I felt her begin to quiver and then shake. Her hips pressed back to my face forcing my tongue even deeper into her now welcoming hole. With my finger's stimulating her clit and my tongue in her ass, she began to climax. I could feel her asshole contracting. It squeezed my tongue out, but I pushed it back in as deeply as possible.

As the waves of passion overtook her she fell to the bed and I followed. I kept her legs spread wide apart with my knees as my hands spread her cheeks. I tongued fucked her rapidly. She bucked her hips up to my mouth and screamed. Eventually I could not tell when one climax ended and another began... or maybe it was one really long climax.

When she finally stopped trembling I pulled away and moved upward. I lowered my body until my chest pressed to her back. I found her neck and kissed it. Then I felt a chill run down my spine when my cock touched the very wet crease between her ass cheeks. My cock was now lying lengthwise on her asshole. I heard her gasp, but surprisingly she did not pull away. I thought about her still wet and pulsing asshole and how easy it would be to slip my cock inside. I had a strange feeling that she would not have stopped me. Yet I dared not try something like that and risk everything.

Instead I straddled the back of her thighs and began to slowly rub my cock up and down between her cheeks. I pushed her cheeks together with my hands so my cock could slide between. I heard my mother moan in pleasure. As my cock moved across her asshole she tensed for a moment and then relaxed when she realized that I wasn't going to try and fuck her in the ass. I moved my cock more rapidly, rubbing across her asshole and up the crack.

"Oh God," I gasped as my balls began to tighten. A moment later I screamed as my cock began to spit cum across her asshole and all the way up to her back. It was coming out like an out of control fire hose, splattering on her ass cheeks, asshole and back, as well as me. It was a powerful climax.

When my balls were empty I fell onto the bed next to my mother. I lay beside her on my side and pulled her to me. I pulled her face over and kissed her sweetly.

"That was so nasty," she whispered without recrimination. "What in the world got into you?" It was more of a statement then a question.

"Sorry. I got carried away," I said in way of apology. I wasn't one bit sorry and I didn't think she was either.

She touched my face and said, "No, don't be sorry. I loved it."

I saw her blush.

"So did I," I returned.

"I had better get cleaned up," Mom said.

"Wait, stay right where you are," I said, and got up from the bed. I came back a moment later with a warm wash cloth and a towel. I gently pushed her over onto her stomach. Then I knelt between her legs again and gently cleaned my sperm from her back. Then I moved down slowly and cleaned my sticky juices from between her ass cheeks. I took my time as I wiped her little rosebud. I could see her slowly moving her hips now. I wondered if she was getting excited again. Finally I toweled her dry but didn't move from between her legs.

I pushed her legs a little farther apart and began to gently rub her pussy lips.

"Thomas," she gasped but didn't try to stop me.

I rubbed my finger between her still wet pussy lips. Slowly I pushed the tip inside her opening. Ever so slowly I moved it deeper and deeper.

"Mmmmm, nooooo," she gasped but her movement convinced me that she did not want it to stop.

Soon I had two fingers inside her warm and wet pussy. I moved them in and out slowly as her excitement and responding moans urged me on. When her hips began to move up and down I took a big chance... I wet the middle finger of my other hand and pressed it to her asshole. Before she could protest I pushed it inside.

"Oh my God, Thomas," she gasped.

I pushed it deeper until I now had my finger all the way inside her asshole. Then I put my other two fingers back in her pussy. I could feel my fingers rubbing together, separated only by the thin sheath of skin between her pussy and anal canal. I moved two in and one out, and then one in and two out.

"Thomas, Thomas, Thomas," she gasped as her hips began to move rapidly up and down. It was difficult, but I kept time with her movements.

"Oh Goddddddd!!!" she screamed and started to climax again. I felt both her asshole and pussy squeezing my fingers. It made it a little harder to move in and out, but I kept it up until she collapsed onto the bed in exhaustion.

I lay on my back, my still throbbing cock pulsing. Mom leaned over me and kissed me passionately. "You are going to kill your poor mother."

"What a way to go," I returned.

She smiled and leaned down and kissed my chest. A moment later she was moving downward; leaving little kisses and bites on my chest and stomach. She grasped my cock as she drew near. I was breathing heavily now. I couldn't see my cock, but I could feel her breath on it. She began to stroke me slowly. Her mouth was close to my dripping cock, but didn't touch it yet. It seemed that she was enjoying stroking me and looking at my cock.

For a long time she played with me, moving her hand up and down slowly, then faster and faster. Then she paused and was just squeezing me. She circled the head with her fingers and gently twisted them under the corona. Then she used her finger to tease just the head, rubbing my juices across the swollen crown. I was rapidly losing control.

"Mom," I gasped as I grew near another climax.

I heard her moan and suddenly felt her mouth cover the head of my cock. She held her mouth there as her fist began to move faster. She was jerking me off into her waiting mouth.

"Oh yes," I gasped as my cock lurched and I began to squirt my pent up juices into her waiting mouth. I felt and heard her swallowing. She pumped and squeezed my cock until I was totally drained. She licked me clean and then came back up and lay in the crook of my arm. We both drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 5

I awoke in the middle of the night and realized that I was still in bed with my mother. She was lying on her side and I was behind her with my arm over her. We were both naked and my crotch was pressed to her ass. I thought about waking her, but I knew we were both exhausted so I drifted back off to sleep only to dream of my gorgeous mother.

The next time I awaken, the sun was streaming in the window. I turned over and realized that I was alone in bed. I looked at the clock and it was almost 9 A.M. I yawned and stretched and then got up. I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower, and then put on a short terrycloth robe. I was naked underneath. I wandered downstairs to find my mother sitting at the table reading the newspaper. She had a cup of coffee in front of her. I walked over and kissed her on her cheek.

"Good morning," I said.

She smiled at me and said, "Good morning sleepyhead. I was wondering when you were going to wake up. Do you want some breakfast?"

"No, I'll just grab some coffee." I walked over and poured myself a cup of coffee and came back to my mother. I looked over her shoulder and saw that she was looking at the housing adds. "Do you have ads for some of your houses there?"

"Yes, I always like to make sure they run them," she answered.

I stood to her side and kind of behind her scanning the paper for her ads. "There they are," I said, pointing to her name on several ads. As I reached over my robe opened and my lower nakedness showed. I saw my mother glance at my private parts and smile. I wasn't hard this time.

She said, "I think this is the first time that I have seen your cock when it hasn't been erect... a

t least since you were a little boy."

I was happy that she had used the word "cock". I was also happy that she was the first to bring up anything sexual. I was feeling a little uncomfortable after what had happened last night, but quickly realized that my mother was not. I smiled and said, "Keep looking at it and it won't be soft long."

She shook her head and said, "Is that all it takes?"

I looked down and realized that she had purposefully left several buttons undone down the front of her shirt. I very surprised to see that she didn't have a bra on. I could see the swells of her breasts almost to her nipples. "From you, yes." It was true because at that moment my cock started to pulse and slowly grow. I watched my mother's eyes as she stared at it.

"You have a beautiful cock, and it is so big," she said. It seemed to be a statement and not a question.

Truthfully I never though about the size of it... primarily since I had not dated in high school. I wasn't that popular being a skinny kid at the time.

I stood there and watched as she reached over and grasped my half hard cock and began to stroke it. As she did she reached down for her paper again and started to read, or at least she pretended to read.

It was all so surreal. I, even in my wildest fantasy, would never have dreamed that I would be standing in the kitchen with my mother stroking my cock... let alone reading the paper as she did.

"Mmmmm," I moaned as she stroked me slowly, almost casually. It didn't take long before I was fully erect.

I still couldn't believe what my mother and I had done, or how casual it felt to have her hand on my cock. As I have said, we had always been close, but this was something very different. Our mother/son relationship seemed to be fading away and replaced by something very different. I couldn't quite describe it, but I liked it.

I stood swaying on my feet as my mother stroked me, alternating reading the paper and sipping her coffee. Ever so often she would glance at my cock but then go back to what she had been doing. Soon it was driving me crazy... not just the casualness of it but the entire situation. She would stroke me fast, then slow down, then cover the head with her hand and rub my juices across the head. I was going mad with desire. It seemed my mother liked very much to tease. She seemed to relish holding off my climaxes until she was ready to let me go. I loved it, but it was torture too.

"Mom," I gasped as she brought me close to a climax and then slowed. She did it over and over until I was ready to take things into my own hands. Fortunately I didn't have too. The next time I grew close to a climax she turned her head and opened her mouth. I watched with wide eyes as she masturbated me into her open mouth.

"Oh God," I gasped as the head of my cock exploded, my cum shooting directly into her open mouth. I watched as it splattered on her tongue with gobs dripping off. She didn't seem concerned that it was dripping between her open blouse and splattering on her naked breast. I couldn't believe there was a sexier woman in the world.

When the blasts slowed down she wrapped her lips around the head and sucked me dry. I stumbled over to a chair and sat down.

"Well I guess I don't have to eat my yogurt this morning," she said as she licked the remains of my sperm from her lips and then her fingers.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. What did I do to get so lucky, I wondered?

My Mom said, "Okay, I have a couple houses to show, but it shouldn't take that long. The upstairs bathroom door is squeaking and the faucet in the power room is leaking, can you fix them for me?"

"No problem," I answered.

"How about we spend the afternoon at the pool?"

"Sounds great," I said.

My Mom got up and then leaned over and kissed me. It was intended to be a peck, but I pulled her onto my lap and kissed her passionately. When we separated, we were both breathing heavily.

"Down boy, I have work to do," she said without admonishment.

"I know. It's just hard to let you go." My hand slipped into her blouse and I gasped one of her breasts. I could feel my sperm on her tits and actually rubbed it in.

"Behave or you can't have them later," she said with a smile.

"Party pooper," I returned.

Then she pulled my head down and kissed me again, slipping her tongue into my willing mouth.

"I have to get going for real," she said.

I smiled and said, "You may want to change your shirt."

She looked down and saw my cum on her blue shirt. She said, "Maybe, and maybe not. I can just tell my customers that I dripped yogurt on my shirt." Then she hurried upstairs to change her blouse, smiling naughtily.

The moment she left I felt so alone. It was crazy. Could I already be missing her?" I could still feel her warm lips on my cock. I could still taste her lips; feel of her tongue and the smell of her hair. Boy was I in trouble. I felt a wave of sadness come over when I realized that I was going to have to leave her to go back to my assigned military base in another week and a half.

Chapter 6

It was after 1 P.M. when I saw my mother coming out of the house. I was sitting by the pool enjoying the warmth of the sun. I sat up and stared at her. My eyes opened wide. She had on a two piece white bikini. The top was only two thin strips of material, which did not entirely cover her areoles. The bottom was one strip of material, also not entirely covering her pussy. I had never seen my mother wear anything like that.

She saw my eyes and said, "You like? I stopped by a little shop and bought it on the way home."

I just nodded with my mouth suddenly dry. "It is gorgeous, amazing," I said.

I could feel my cock starting to grow. I was lying down so I put the book I was reading over my crotch in order to hide my obvious excitement. I know, after all we had done, I should not have been embarrassed. But I still didn't want my mother to think I was a total perv. She walked over and lay down on the lounge chair next to me.

"How did your showings go today?" I said to get my mind off my mother's nearly naked body.

"Wonderful. I think I sold a big one... if they can get financing."

"Great, that's wonderful."

"It wasn't all good. The couple was arguing about which house they liked best and then I got a call that my second showing who wanted to move the time up. It was very stressful. It's good to be home."

"Could you use a neck and shoulder massage?" I asked.

"Oh sweetie, would you? I would love it," she said.

"Of course," I said and hurried over behind her. As I placed my hands on her shoulders I glanced down and could see most of her tits. I felt safe in getting an erection as she could not see it. She moaned as I began to rub her neck and shoulders.

Mom sighed and leaned her head back. I could feel the back of her head touch my now swollen cock. I pressed toward her and suppressed a moan. My cock throbbed. I continued to massage her for some time, enjoying the view of her breasts.

"What a beautiful day. It's getting hot, though. You mind if I take off my top?" she asked.

I grinned from ear to ear and nodded vigorously. I watched as she untied her tiny top and pulled it from her breasts. Now they were totally bare.

I went back to massaging her. As I did, I gradually moved down until my hands reached her breasts. I bent over and slowly slid my hands over both of them. My mother moaned and arched her back to my probing hands. She was breathing heavily now. I used one hand to pull my penis out of my trunks. She didn't know it for a moment until it touched her shoulder. I began kneading her breasts and she moaned.

I gasped when Mom turned her head to the side and began to lick the shaft of my now throbbing cock. I noticed that her hand had slipped between her legs and was now rubbing her pussy.

A moment later she pulled away and looked up at me. She said, "Do you mind getting me a glass of wine?"

"Uh... yeah... sure," I said, surprised that she had interrupted the moment. But she had a way of doing that... defusing the tension and delaying my youthful sexual energy. I walked away with my cock still out of my swim suit and swinging in front of me. I had honestly never done that before.

I came back a moment later with my cock still hard and bouncing in front of me as I walked. I stood next to her and could see her eyes on my cock. I grew bold and straddled her waist, my cock staring her in the face. She did not seem surprised by my move and just smiled. I watched her sip her drink as I stood over her.

"Jerk off for me," she said.

"Huh?"

"Jerk off for me. I want to watch. I have never seen you do that. Show me how you like to have your cock stroked."

My face turned red, but I was too excited to say no. As she watched I began to masturbate. It felt good as always, but it was so much more exciting with my mother watching. I stroked myself slowly at first but then moved faster. I slowed again, moving my hand up and down until a bubble of pre-cum juice appeared at the tip. I moaned as my mother leaned forward and licked it off. I almost shot my load right there. I stopped stroking myself and bit my tongue to hold back my climax.

123456...8