Coming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good. It is good that you can hold back. Women like that," Mom said.

I barely heard her as I had to force all my concentration into not shooting at that moment. When the crisis had passed I started again. Mom kept me going, telling me to slow down when I got close. She wanted to watch me, but she also wanted to tease me. She was doing an excellent job of both.

Finally when she realized that I could stand no more she said, "Cum in my wine glass."

My eyes, which had been closed, opened in surprise. "What?" I said.

"Cum in my wine glass," she repeated.

I saw her holding the wine glass under my cock now. That was all it took. "Ahhhhiieeeee!!! I screamed as I pumped my cock fast. I aimed the head into her glass as I began to shoot. My sperm splattered into the wine causing some wine to splash out. I watched as blast after blast of my cum went into the swirling red wine. When I was empty I squeezed the last bit out. As I staggered back a step or two, I opened my eyes to see my mother smiling up at me again. Then I gasped as she brought the glass up to her lips and drank it all down, wine and sperm, in one long gulp.

I was still gasping for breath. I couldn't believe what I had just seen. My mother had asked me to squirt my cum into her glass and then she drank it down. I was shaking as I sat down on the lounge next to her. "Wow," I said.

"That was the best glass of wine I have ever tasted," Mom said with a lustful look.

I shook my head in wonder and smiled. How lucky can one guy get, I thought? Without a doubt I am the luckiest guy in the world. I stood and leaned over my mother and brought my lips to hers. She moaned as my tongue entered her mouth. I felt her hand slide up my thigh and grasp my flaccid cock. When I pulled away we were both breathing heavily and I had another erection.

I wondered if I was going to survive long enough to go back to my base. Then I felt a rush of sadness overwhelm me. I would have to leave in less than two weeks. That was very depressing. The only consolation was that I was only an hour or so plane ride or a few hours' drive away and we could visit often.

I whispered, "I love you, Mom." And I really, really meant it, but not like a son, but like a lover.

She smiled at me and said, "I love you too, Sweetheart."

But I didn't know how she meant it.

I leaned over and kissed her passionately again, still wondering if she meant that she loved me like I loved her. I hoped she did.

"I'm getting hot," she said and got up and walked over to the pool. Then to my surprise she stripped off the tiny bikini bottom, leaving her naked.

As I watched she bent over and tested the water.

I stared at her gorgeous ass and pussy. I could see everything, her pussy and asshole. I quickly took off my swim trunks and placed my hand on my cock, gently stroking it. My mother looked back at me and smiled. Then she dove in, breaking the spell. I watch her swim a couple laps before she climbed out of the pool. I stared at her beautiful nakedness.

She said, "Obviously I am not the only one who likes to be naked at the pool." Then she put a towel down and sat with her legs in the water.

I walked over and sat down beside her, wrapping my arm around her shoulder and pulling her close. We sat like that for some time just looking at the water and feeling the soft summer breeze drift across us.

A few moments later I turned and kissed her again. As we kissed I moved I moved onto my back with her on top. I could feel her soft bare breasts pressing to my chest. I could also feel her rapid heartbeat.

I pushed her over until she was on her back. Then I kissed down her neck and to her breasts. I sucked one very hard nipple into my mouth as I tweaked the other. I heard her moan and felt her squirming. I pulled away and slid into the water and between her legs. I lifted her legs and rested them on my shoulders. I pulled her closer and spread her legs so that her pussy was even with my mouth. She moaned as I began to slowly lick her.

I took my time, licking the outer lips first before gently flicking my tongue across the very swollen inner. I felt my mother's leg tighten around me and then her hand was on the back of my head.

"Eat me, Thomas, eat me," she gasped.

I stopped teasing and began to suck and lick her swollen clit. I then pushed my tongue deep into her very wet opening and tongue fucked her. I had to hold her hips down as she began to move up and down. Her hand tightened on the back of my head as she began to shake. I knew the signs now.

"Oh, Thomas... I'm going to... oh... cummmmmmm," she gasped.

I held on as she bucked and squirmed as waves of pleasure rippled through her. My nose and mouth were buried in her wet flesh forcing me to turn my head a bit in order to breathe. I continued to lick her as her first climax waned. She had fallen back on the towel and was moaning quietly, her hips still moving. I grasped her thighs and began to suck her again. I couldn't get enough of her sweet pussy.

"Thomas, Thomas, Thomas," she gasped and began to climax again, and then again, until she collapsed. She gently nudged my head back a bit letting me know that she was sensitive right then. Still I stayed where I was... the place I love more than any place in the world... between her legs.

While she relaxed I continued to very gently kiss and lick her sweet pussy. I kept at it for a long time before she was bucking her hips again. I made her climax three more times before her legs dropped from my shoulders in exhaustion. I could see her large breasts heaving up and down as she tried to catch her breath. I kissed her thighs until her breathing returned to normal. I pulled myself out of the pool and lay down beside her again.

She turned to me and said, "You are amazing. Where did you learn to eat pussy like that?"

"From you," I said with a smile.

She looked very surprised. She sat up and said, "You mean I was... you know, the first?"

I felt my face flush when I realized that I hadn't told her that I was a virgin. I nodded.

"You mean... that you have... you know, never done it before, that you are a... a virgin?" she asked with great surprise.

I nodded my head, unable to verbally admit that I was a virgin. My face turned red with embarrassment.

"Wow. I guess I am a cougar then," she said with a smile.

"You are too young to be a cougar. You are my mom," I said.

"A virgin," she whispered to herself in amazement.

I blushed even more.

She said, "That's nothing to be ashamed of. I know you didn't date in high school, but I just assumed that you and... you know the guys in the military with you would go out and have some fun."

I sighed and said, "No, I didn't go out much. I didn't want to go to some bar and pick up a whore."

"So you never even had a blowjob before?" she asked.

I shook my head.

She smiled and said, "Well, I am glad you hadn't had your cock sucked. I am proud that I was the first to give you a blowjob."

I smiled and said, "I'm glad too."

She leaned closer and said, "I have a secret too. You were the first cock that I ever sucked."

"Really? That's hard to believe," I said.

"Well, your father didn't much care for all of that. His parents were religious and very strict and he had some old fashion ideas. I am glad I didn't marry him," she said.

"So am I. That means that we both lost our oral virginity together," I said with a smile.

"Yes we did," she said.

I leaned over and kissed her. It seemed the right thing to do.

When Mom pulled away she looked down at my rock hard cock and smiled. "It never goes down."

"That is your fault," I teased.

She smiled and said, "Guilty as charged." Then she stood up and said, "Well I should go and get dinner ready." She patted my cock and said, "Hold that for later."

I sighed and lay back on the towel and watched her walk totally naked into the house. I am pretty sure she was exaggerating her hip swing for my benefit.

Chapter 7

I was in my room, having taken my shower, when I heard my mother call me to dinner. I was naked and debated putting on a robe. I finally decided to wear one. After all, I could take it off very quickly. When I entered I saw that my mother was wearing a yellow blouse that was totally see-thru and a pair of tiny boy shorts, which barely covered her pussy and did not cover her ass cheeks at all. I smiled.

Ignoring my surprised stare she said, "Sit down, dinner is ready."

I sat at the table and watched my mother move around the room, bringing over plates of food and silverware. We sat and ate, making small talk. I have to admit that I could not get the smile off my face. When we finished I said I would clean up the dishes. She said fine and that she had a couple calls to make.

I was just finishing up when my mother came back. She was carrying a bottle of champagne and two glasses. She still had on her see-thru shirt and shorts.

"What's the occasion?" I asked.

"I just got a call and the big house sold! It sold for over 2 million dollars. I have a really big check coming. And this sale will put me in the Chairman's club... where I get a year end bonus and a trip for two to Hawaii."

"Wow that is worth celebrating. You are doing really well then," I said.

"We are," she corrected.

We toasted her success and proceeded to drink most of the bottle. By then we were both quite tipsy. Mom's blouse had opened up further and she leaned over, exposing her gorgeous tits entirely.

Then something happened that really started to advance our relationship. It was probably the champagne, but whatever the reason I loved it. Mom told me to sit down on a kitchen chair, which I did as she came around the table. Then to my great shock she pulled her shorts off, leaving her naked from the waist down.

My cock was rock hard again and standing straight up. My mother turned her back to me and straddled my waist. I wondered what she had in mind. A moment later she pushed my cock down and sat on it... not with my cock in her pussy, but running along the wet and fleshy lips of her pussy. I gasped.

Mom was breathing heavily as she began to slowly move forward and backward, letting my cock slice through her swollen lips. I think the term is dry fucking, but I didn't know that then, and it was anything but dry. Mom's pussy was soaked. The feeling of her wet flesh on my cock forced me to bite my lip or risk climaxing.

Mom began to moan as I brought my hands up and grasped her sexy breasts. I squeezed and pinched them as she moaned. Then after a short period of time she began to shudder. A moment later she was climaxing. I could feel my cock becoming even wetter as waves of pleasure consumed her.

"Oh Goddddddd," she gasped as she squeezed her legs tightly around my cock. Her body convulsed and I had to hold onto her or she might have lost contact with my now throbbing cock. When her first climax ended she paused for a second, but then started moving again. Three climaxes later I was ready for release too.

It was too soon, but I could not hold back any longer. "Mom, Mom," I gasped, but she didn't seem to hear me. A moment later it was too late. I lifted my hips to increase the friction. My cock throbbed and a huge blast of cum spewed out of my cock head. I knew that I was blasting my cum on the chair and floor, but I couldn't have stopped if I had wanted to.

We both collapsed onto the chair, gasping for breath.

"Wow, that was good," I whispered.

"Yeah," Mom agreed.

When she stood up she looked down at the chair. "I had better get that cleaned up."

"I'll do it. You are tired from a busy and productive day. In fact, I want to do something special for you tomorrow to celebrate."

"Okay, what?" she asked.

"I am going to fix you dinner tomorrow night. Then after dinner I am going to give you a great massage. I will have a hot bath waiting for you after the massage. How does that sound?"

"That sounds wonderful. But you don't have to do all that."

"I do have to, and what's more, I want to. You have been so good to me. I think you are the best mom there has ever been."

I saw my mother start to tear up.

"I didn't mean to make you cry. I'm sorry," I said.

"They are good tears. They are tears of joy. I love you so much," she said.

I could see that she really did love me. "I love you too, Mom... more than life itself."

"You are going to make me cry again," she said.

I pulled her to me and kissed her. It was a passionate kiss, but so much more as well. I could feel my heart beating with love and there were butterflies in my stomach. I was head over heals in love with my mother. And now I was pretty sure she felt the same.

We were both still tipsy and Mom was really tired so we went to bed early. I kissed her at the door and went to my room. I felt stupid that I didn't at least suggest that we sleep together. Of course I would have been crushed if she had said no.

The next morning when I came down, Mom had left me a note saying she had to go into the office to finish the sale and it might take most of the day. That was fine because I had to run some errands to get the fixings for dinner.

Chapter 8

Mom arrived home about four and I was just finishing cleaning the house. Between the errands and cleaning the house I had been busy all day. When I started to prepare dinner Mom said she would help. I said no and that she could go watch her soaps that she records during the day. She smiled and kissed me before heading off to the living room.

It took me an hour or so to get dinner ready. I am not a skilled cook, but I can put together a pretty good meal. I prepared salmon in honey sauce, steamed broccoli, sweet potatoes, and wild rice. I also made chopped salad with her favorite balsamic dressing. I bought a bottle of white wine, and finally chocolate mousse for desert.

Mom was duly impressed. We enjoyed the dinner and I cleaned up as she finished watching her TV shows. Then I led her upstairs and helped her off with her clothes and laid her down on the bed. I had put on a special sheet so I could use oil to give her a massage without soiling her bed linen. Then I proceeded to spend almost an hour rubbing and massaging her body. She fell asleep several times.

Then it was on to the bathroom where I started a hot bath. She wrapped a towel around her hair to keep it from getting wet. I took off my clothes and joined her in the tub where I used a sponge to wash her back and then her gorgeous breasts.

I also availed myself of the opportunity to kiss her lips.

I stood Mom up and turned her around so that I could wash her wonderful ass cheeks. I rubbed the sponge up and down her cheeks and between the crack. She groaned when the sponge touched her little rose bud. I leaned forward and kissed her buttocks and received another moan.

I grew bold and opened her cheeks. To my surprise she bent over and pulled her cheeks apart. I groaned this time. I found her tiny back opening with my tongue. I could hear my mother breathing heavily and knew that she was getting very excited.

We spent over an hour in the tub enjoying the feel of two naked bodies so close together. I lay back with my mother in my arms, my hands on her breasts and her chest pressed to my chest. It was an incredibly emotional experience. I wondered again how I had gotten so lucky... to have a beautiful and young mom who I loved so dearly. One who was willing to share her sexuality with her son. I was living heaven on earth.

"I think we better get out of the tub, or we are going to end up like prunes," Mom said.

I had barely heard her in my dream state. When I felt her stand up and reach for a towel I realized that she had spoken. "Uh... yeah, sure. Let me dry off. While you are drying, I want to get your bed ready."

"Okay," she said, maybe sounding a little curious about what I had planned.

I dried in a hurry and went into her bedroom. I had already put her best silk sheets on the bed. I lit several scented candles around the room and then dimmed the lights. A few minutes later she came into the room wearing a towel around her and one still around her hair. She pulled the towel from her hair and dropped it, and then she opened the other towel and dropped it. There she was, naked in all her glory. My cock had been hard for an hour and it was now positively throbbing.

I opened my arms to her and she stepped into my embrace. We kissed. My cock was pressed between us, throbbing on her belly. I wanted her mouth on me and I wanted my mouth on her, but I wanted to hug and kiss her first. I led her over to the bed and laid her down. I crawled between her legs and lay gently on her, bringing my lips to hers again. We moaned as we kissed passionately. I suddenly realized that my cock was now lying on her stomach, just over her pussy. As we continued to kiss our movement allowed my cock to slid downward until the head was actually at the entrance to her pussy.

I pulled away from her and looked into her eyes. I could see passion and fire, but also concern.

I moved slightly and felt my cock nudge forward until the tip was lying inside the inner lips. One push and I would be inside her. Should I dare I wondered. I was scared. I didn't want to do anything that would damage our relationship. I remember she said we could not go any further, but I, of course, wanted to. I was also pretty sure that she wanted the same thing.

I was shaking with excitement. I stared into her eyes looking for a sign. Being young and inexperienced I still couldn't judge her. I wondered if she was waiting for me to make the first move. It seemed like I held the position for ten minutes but was probably only seconds. I gently, almost imperceptibly moved forward. I could feel her pussy opening just slightly, allowing half my head to slip inside. The feeling was almost indescribable. Here I was about to put my cock inside my mother... my own mother.

I pushed a little harder and suddenly the head slipped inside. My mother closed her eyes and I heard an almost imperceptible moan. She didn't say anything, and she didn't react negatively. I pushed again. Now I had several inches inside her. I was gasping for breath now, fighting not to climax and spoil it all. Suddenly I felt my mother spread her legs slightly. That allowed my hips to slip between and my cock to go deeper. I summonsed all my courage and pushed.

I was going to do it. I had to do it. Nothing in the world could stop me now, except my mother. I would stop in an instant if she wanted me too. My cock slid another inch and another. I could see that my mother's mouth was open as she tried to get enough oxygen. Her chest was now heaving up and down.

"God I hope she doesn't regret this," I thought. I would be crushed if I did anything to hurt our relationship.

A moment later I was all the way inside my mother's body. I had my cock all the way inside her pussy. My head was spinning. It felt like a dream. I feared that I would awaken and be in my own bed alone, dreaming. But the warmth and the wetness told me it was real. I had my cock in my mother. I still couldn't believe it. I was fucking my mother.

I lay down until my chest was pressed to hers and I kissed her, leaving my cock deep inside her. I didn't move my lower half. I was afraid it would end as soon as I started to move. I could feel her pussy pulsing inside, caressing my cock like a velvet glove. I had never felt anything so amazing, so erotic, and so beautiful. I felt like I had died and gone to heaven.

When our lips parted my mother looked up at me and whispered, "You can't cum in me... I am not on anything."

Oh my God, I wondered if I had heard her correctly. I think she was saying I could fuck her, but not cum in her. I said, "Are you sure?"

"It's wrong... so wrong, but I love you too much to deny you any longer, but you have to pull out before you climax," she said.

1...345678