Coming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," whispered, my voice cracking with emotion. I would have promised her anything, however, I wasn't sure I could keep that promise.

My heart almost exploded. I was almost on overload at that point. My cock was throbbing so much that I feared that I was going to climax if I moved it. I had to settle down. But that was easier said than done.

It didn't help when I felt my mother's legs come up and wrap around my waist. I think she realized my struggle. "Go slowly," she whispered. "You can do it. When you feel like you are going to climax, reach down and squeeze the base of your cock hard until the feeling passes. When you can't take it any longer, pull out... please."

I wanted to answer, but nothing would come out but a squeak. Finally I choked out, "Okay."

I waited another couple of seconds before I slowly pulled back out until only the head was inside and then slid slowly back inside. I heard my mother moan and I groaned as well. I could feel her wonderfully tight pussy gripping my cock. It felt like there were fingers inside her squeezing my cock from top to bottom.

When I had it out until only the head was inside again, I paused and took several deep breaths. I tried to concentrate on something else, baseball, football, my military job, but nothing worked. I was getting very close. I quickly reached between my legs and squeezed my cock hard at the base. I held it for almost a minute before I felt the crisis pass. Then I was ready again.

I pushed slowly back inside her, feeling those fingers gripping me again. I heard my mother gasp and suddenly she squeezed her legs around my waist and began to climax. "Oh God, oh God, oh God," she gasped.

The pulsing inside her pussy almost brought me to a climax for a second time. She didn't know it, but she was milking me. I grabbed my cock and squeezed again. It worked quicker this time, but I had to hold it longer as my mother moaned and continued to climax multiple times.

When she caught her breath she leaned close to my ear and said, "Fuck me. Fuck your mother, sweetheart."

I trembled at her words and began to move in and out now. Slowly at first, until I felt I could control my climax for a little bit of time. Soon I was pounding into her, and she was climaxing again. However, before she had finished climaxing I felt my balls sending my cream up the shaft. It was the most difficult thing I had ever had to do, but I pulled out a second before my cock began to squirt. My cum squirted onto her belly, almost to her breasts. It felt like my balls were forcing every bit of my cum out of me and onto her. They almost hurt.

"Oh my God," I gasped as I fell onto my mother. Her arms were wrapped around me and her legs were around my waist. She was still trembling with her climax.

"I'm sorry," I said, embarrassed because I could not control myself longer.

"It's okay sweetheart. You will get better."

I felt a chill run down my spine at her words. "You will get better," meant we would do it again.

As I lay there I suddenly realized that my mother had taken my virginity. I was no longer a virgin and it was because of my own mother. My heart swelled with pride and excitement. Yet, when I thought about it, she had not taken my virginity. I had given it to her willingly and she had accepted it. It seemed that it was a gift for both of us... me especially. There was nobody else in the world that I would have rather had taken my virginity. I was head over heels in love with my mother!

After a few minutes I rolled off of my mother. "Let me get something to clean you up," I said and hurried to the bathroom. I cleaned myself in the bathroom and came back with a warm cloth for her. When she was clean I pulled her into my arms and we kissed. All the kisses had been wonderful, but this one was special. I had just fucked my mother! I couldn't imagine how it could get any better than that. It did.

We fell asleep and at some point I awaken. I was spooning my mother and my cock was hard. I wondered if I dared to put my cock in her again. Then I felt her move, pressing her ass back into me. She reached for my hand and brought it over to her breasts. She was awake. I took that as approval to slip inside her again. I positioned my cock at her entrance and slowly slipped inside. She moaned as I hit bottom.

"You are so big," she whispered.

"It's all for you, Mom," I said and felt her squeeze my hand which was covering her breast. Since I had climaxed a couple of hours earlier I knew I could hold back longer this time. I began to fuck her.

"Yes, Thomas, fuck me, fuck your mother good," she gasped.

I did. I moved in and out rapidly, holding her to me. It didn't take long for her to start climaxing. I felt the now familiar pulsing in her pussy. It took some effort but I made it past her first climax and then the second and third. I fucked her for at least twenty minutes before I felt that I had to climax.

"I have to pull out," I gasped.

"Okay," she whispered.

I pulled out just in time again, squirting my cum over her pussy and thighs. I collapsed onto the bed and snuggled up behind her and we fell asleep again.

Several hours later the light coming through the blinds woke me. I realized that my now soft cock was still between her thighs, which were a sticky mess. Mom groaned and turned over into my arms.

"We are a mess," I said.

"I know. Isn't it lovely," she said.

I pulled her to me and kissed her. I was hard again. However, since there was sperm all over her thighs and my cock, it would not have been good to put it back inside her. I was thinking about getting up when my mother solved the problem. With my cock between her thighs she began to move back and forth. Her soft yet strong thighs massaged my cock as it slid back and forth. My sperm lubricated the way. It wasn't near as good as her pussy, but it was better than nothing. It didn't take me long to climax and I squirted my sperm between her thighs. A few moments later I fell back to sleep with my mother in my arms.

Chapter 9

When I awoke the bed beside me was empty again. I looked at the bed and saw the mess I had made last night. I got up and changed the sheets and put on fresh ones. I wondered if I would get to sleep with her again tonight.

Then I went and showered and then dressed. I felt like I was walking on clouds as I went downstairs... that I was in a perpetual dream state. I knew that if it was a dream I didn't want to walk up. I was a bit disappointed that my Mom had left before I came downstairs. She left me a note saying she had some showings to do this morning and would see me later in the day. She signed it with "Love, Mom, XOXOXO".

I didn't get much done that morning as I just kept thinking of my mother. I remembered how her pussy felt as I moved in and out. I remember her moans of pleasure and I remember having her close to me all night. I was like a love sick school boy with a crush on a teacher, only this was not a teacher, it was my mother.

Thoughts of her continued to excite me and I had an erection most of the day. Everything was wonderful with the exception that I would have to go back to base next week. I wasn't sure how I could bear being without her. I began to feel that joining the military was the biggest mistake I had ever made. I told myself I was only a short flight away and we would see each other often, yet it held little consolation at this point.

When Mom got home that afternoon she was very tired. She had been on her feet all day and they were killing her. I told her to sit down and I would take care of that. I sat on a chair, picked up her leg and took off her shoes. She moaned as I began to massage her foot. My actions were not entirely altruistic in that I had a very nice view up her skirt. I could see her thin panties and my heart started beating rapidly and of course my cock got hard.

I worked on her feet for a long time and moved up to her calves. I realized that she had fallen asleep. I lifted her legs onto the sofa and let her rest. I went to the kitchen and started dinner.

Dinner was almost done when Mom came into the kitchen.

"Wow, I really went out. Sorry," she said.

"That's okay. You were tired. I have dinner almost ready."

"You are so sweet to me. What am I going to do when you are gone," she said, but then I am sure she regretted it when she saw the sad look on my face. Her smile faded.

Sensing what she was feeling I said, "I know, I feel the same way."

She tried to smile again and said, "We will not be that far away from each other, just an hour flight."

"Yeah, I keep telling myself that, but I don't like it," I said.

"Me either," she said. "Let's talk about something else." She reached out and took my hand.

I thought she just wanted to change the subject. However, it was something more serious.

"Thomas, you know what we did last night is so very wrong. I guess I should have known it would come to this," she said.

I didn't know where she was going with this so I remained quiet. Still I was very worried, almost sick to my stomach.

She sighed and said, "You know I love you, but not like a mother. I suppose I have known that for a long time. When I am around you I cannot seem to control myself. And now that we have... have, had intercourse, as well as the other things, I don't suppose we can ever go back to the way we were. And the truth is I don't want to."

I realized that I had been holding my breath. I let it out in a whoosh and smiled.

"But you understand we have to be very, very careful. No one can ever know about this... not your friends or mine. And it will be very difficult to not let something slip. In the long term we have to come up with a plan. Maybe we have to move somewhere. Maybe I can find a job near where you will be stationed. I have to think about that."

I loved what she was saying and wanted to jump for joy, but instead I just nodded. I couldn't speak. My heart pounding with excitement; she loved me enough to give up her job and move away. I didn't want her to do that, of course, but we would probably have to do something.

Finally my mother said, "Well we cannot solve this now. Let's go to bed and console each other."

I smiled and nodded enthusiastically. We held hands as we walked upstairs. I took her in my arms when we entered the bedroom and kissed her. I began pulling her blouse off as she tried to pull my shirt over my head at the same time.

"Maybe we should take our own clothes off," she said with a smile.

I agreed and we stripped in record time. A few moments later we were naked and on the bed. I kissed her passionately and she returned it by pushing her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues dueled as our passion grew. I kissed her ear and whispered, "I love you."

She returned, "I love you too."

Then she moaned and pulled me tighter to her. I kissed down her neck to her breasts. I sucked one nipple and then the other. I said, "I can still remember sucking milk from these breasts."

She looked surprised and I thought I had said something wrong. But then she said, "The last time you did it you were four years old."

"I know, but I definitely remember. How could I forget something so wonderful?" I said.

She smiled and closed her eyes as I continued to suck on her nipples. Finally I moved down, kissing across her belly. I watched as she spread her legs for me. I crawled in between and placed my mouth on her already wet pussy.

"Oh yes, eat me Thomas. I love your mouth on my pussy," she hissed excitedly.

I sucked her juicy pussy until she had climaxed several times. I pulled away with my face dripping with her juices. "I want to fuck you again."

"Yes, please," she whispered.

"I bought some rubbers today."

Her eyes opened wide. "No!" she almost screamed. "I hate those. Your father used them after I had you. It was terrible."

I was relieved as I didn't want to use them either.

"Okay, okay," I said quickly, surprised at her vehement response. I felt I had to add, "But pulling out it is kind of dangerous."

"I know, but we still have to be careful. I will go to the doctor next week and get on the pill."

I smiled. "Okay," I said as I crawled between her legs. "You want me to fuck you now," I teased.

"You know I do," she returned. "But when you get ready to climax I want you to come up here and let me suck you. I don't want to waste your sweet cream."

I smiled. "I can do that." Then under my breath I whispered, "I hope."

I knelt and Mom grasped my cock and placed at her opening. I began to push inside her, slowly, inch by inch. We both moaned when I hit bottom. It felt as good as it had the first two times, but I was more prepared to hold back my climax this time.

"So big, so big," I heard my mother whisper to herself.

I paused when I was all the way in, allowing her to get used to my cock. I could feel her pussy already pulsing, squeezing my cock like a soft glove. "Are you ready for me to fuck you, Mom? Tell me... tell me you want my cock."

"Oh yes, baby, fuck your mother. Fuck me hard and make me cum."

I did. I started slowly but then increased the tempo. I felt my mother's hip lift up to me. I returned the thrust now fucking her very fast. The room was suddenly filled with our moans and the sloppy sound of my cock going in and out of her very wet and swollen pussy.

"Oh Baby, I'm going to cummmmmmm," Mom screamed after only a few minutes.

"Yes, cum for me, cum on my cock, Mom," I hissed.

She did. I felt her pussy squeezing me in pulses of pleasure. It became a little more difficult to move in and out as her tight pussy spasmed in pleasure.

"Oh, oh, Godddddd," she gasped as one climax led to another and another. Soon it seemed that she was in a state of continuous climax. When her climax ended I continued to move in and out of her.

"Oh God, Thomas you are going to make me... oh God, climax again. Ahhhhhhiiiieeee."

It took a Herculean act not to climax too soon. I held back for a full twenty minutes. "Mom, I'm going to... ohhhhh," I have to pull out," I said. Her legs were still holding me tightly. "Mom, Mom," I gasped. At the last minute she allowed me to pull out. I had to move very quickly to get to her mouth.

I saw my mother open her mouth as she looked up at me. That was all it took. I pointed my cock at her open mouth and began to shoot. I watched through hooded eyes as her mouth filled with my cream. Unfortunately my aim was not perfect. While most went into her mouth several spurts hit her chin, one even hit her forhead. Mom didn't seem to mind. She drank my cum and then scooped what had landed on her chin, forehead and neck and swallowed that. I smiled and leaned down and kissed her, tasting my cum on her lips and tongue.

Chapter 10

We fucked two or three times over the next several days. We did it in every room and every piece of furniture.

I don't know whose libido was more out of control, hers or mine. We were like two teenagers who had learned about fucking for the first time. Of course for me it was the first time ever. For my Mom it was the first time in many years, but it didn't sound like it was very good with my father. So I guess it was a tie.

The truth was that it was getting more and more frustrating to have to pull out before climaxing. I seemed to be getting closer and closer to losing control. It also seemed that Mom was getting more careless with her actions and making it more difficult for me to pull out. When I warned her I was close she seemed to press harder into me or hold me tighter. It my have been an unconscious reaction to a natural desire to have a cock shooting sperm into a pussy. Or it might have been my imagination. Whatever the reason it was making me crazy with the desire to let nature take its course.

During the following week Mom and I had several conversations about what we might do in order for us to be together. She agreed to check the options of joining a branch of her real estate firm located near my base. We knew that I might not end up there, so we would have to wait to decide until I got my orders for my permanent duty. I said I would try to find out what it would take to be stationed there or somewhere closer to where we currently lived. It sounded like a good plan.

Still, as the days grew shorter until I had to leave, we both felt more and more sad. We both shed some tears, but we always ended up making love afterward. That was not a bad outcome in my opinion. I was particularly down the day before I had to leave. Mom said she had a surprise for me to cheer me up. I was hoping it was a sexual related surprise. It was of course.

I had just come back from running some errands when my Mom called me into the living room. I was surprised to see that she was wearing a costume she had bought years ago for a Halloween party. It was a naughty teacher outfit with a pinstriped vest and mini skirt. It was low cut at the top and the skirt had a slit in the thigh. She was sitting on the couch and had a riding crop that came with the outfit. On her legs were black stockings with garter straps that were not covered by the short skirt. She also had on a pair of school mistress type eye glasses sitting low on her nose. I smiled.

"Come here young man," Mom said pointing with the riding crop to the floor in front of her. She looked up at me and said, "I would get that smile off of your face."

It was difficult to get the smile off my face, but I did and said, "Yes ma am'."

"I have several reports that you have been behaving badly with the coeds at our academy. That is unacceptable."

"Uh... sorry."

"Yes you are going to be sorry. Several of the ladies have said that you have exposed yourself to them, asking them to look at your big cock. Is that true?"

"Is it true that I have a big cock or have exposed it to the ladies?" I said, trying not to smile.

"You know what I mean young man. Impertinence will not be tolerated at this our school."

"Uh... okay, yes I have large cock and I have exposed it to young girls."

"I see. Well, it is good that you are being honest, but I will judge if you have a large cock or not. Please take it out."

My eyes opened wide and then a small smile played at my lips. I slowly opened my zipper and reached inside and, with a bit of a struggled, I pulled my already erect cock out of my jeans.

"Well I see that the ladies were not lying," Mom said tapping the already dripping head gently with the end of the crop.

"All right young man, follow me." Mom got up and went to the stairs and I followed, my cock still out of my pants.

I watched her swaying ass as she moved up the stairs in front of me. She went into her bedroom and turned to me. "Strip please and lay on your back on the bed."

I stripped quickly and climbed onto the bed.

"Hands above your head," she said.

I put my hands above my head, and mom tied them together with a couple of scarves and attached them to the headboard. The she proceeded to open her jacket and allow me to see her always gorgeous tits.

"Now young man I am going to have to teach you a lesson. You have to learn to respect women at all times. You will learn that women are in control of that cock of yours and that it is an instrument for our pleasure. You need to learn both discipline and control. And you are very lucky because I am going to teach you."

By this time my cock was positively throbbing and dripping pre-cum juice.

"Now, we don't want you climaxing too soon so I am going to help you," my mother said as she produced what looked like a length of white shoe string. She proceeded to tie it around the base of my cock fairly tightly, by not uncomfortably. Then she wrapped her hand around my cock and began to stroke me.

She stroked my cock for a long time, building my excitement and then backing off. I was moaning and more than ready to climax, but she would have none of it. "Please," I begged.

1...345678