Coming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly I was as nervous as I had ever been in my life. Every fear I could imagine piled up on me. "Would she say no? Would she be embarrassed? Would she think that I am just a kid with delusional fantasies? Was I crazy?"

I stood up suddenly and my knees were shaking. I walked around my mother's chair with her looking at me strangely. Then I dropped to my knee and I pulled the ring box out of my pocket and almost dropped it as I tried to open it. I took her hand.

I heard my mother gasp when she realized what I was about to do. I summonsed every ounce of courage I owned. "Mom," I said, my voice quivering. "Mom, I know... I know we can never really be married... but I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I love you with all my heart and soul. And if you will have me, I want to marry you."

There I had said it. It was all out in the open and while I was relieved that I had gotten it out without too much stuttering I was still shaking. I didn't even realize that I was holding my breath.

I saw my mother's eyes tear up. "Oh God," I thought, "She is going to say no."

"Oh Thomas, I love you too, so, so much. Yes, I will marry you."

I was incredibly relieved but I had to get up or risk falling on my face. I hurried around to my chair and sat down.

Suddenly I heard cheers from the other tables. I was pretty sure they had not heard what I said, but there was no doubt about what I was asking, however. Then they were tapping glasses for us to kiss. I leaned over and kissed my mother. I moaned when she slipped her tongue into my waiting mouth.

Then I did the same, pushing my tongue back into her mouth. I had to control an incredible impulse to reach up and grasp her breasts.

Suddenly I heard someone clearing his throat. "May I pour the champagne for you and your fiancé?"

"Uh, yes," I said realizing that the waiter had quite a view of my mother's lovely breasts, if not her pussy as well. My face turned red but Mom didn't seem the least bit concerned.

We then ordered dinner and drank the entire bottle of champagne. I am not sure it was the best champagne in the world because, while I was not used to drinking, it did not make either of us drunk.

By the time we were done dinner the sun had set and the horizon was cast in a gorgeous orange glow. I took my mother's hand and brought it to my lips. "You have made me the happiest man on earth."

"And you have made me the happiest woman on earth. The only time I was happier was the day you were born," she said as tears began to stream down her cheeks. "There were people that wanted me to do away with my pregnancy... get an abortion, but I knew I could never do that, never ever."

I leaned over and kissed the tears from her cheeks. Then I kissed her lips, pulling her body tightly to me. I could feel her soft breasts pressed to my chest and I began to get an erection.

Mom twisted in my arms and turned toward the setting sun. She leaned back into me and I kissed her neck. I looked back at the restaurant to make sure the waiter was nowhere in sight. There were a few people on the beach but it was too dark for them to see us. Then I slowly pulled Mom's top down until her breasts were bare. I took them into my hands.

"Oh Thomas," Mom gasped. I felt her moving her hand and realized that she had pulled the front of her dress up. My fingers immediately found her very wet pussy. We were both suddenly breathing heavily.

Mom said, "We had better be careful or we are going to get arrested. And it might cause a stir when a mother and son are taken in for groping each other in a restaurant."

"I suppose you are right."

Then she turned to me and looked into my eyes. She said, "Thomas, I want you to take my virginity."

I looked at her with raised eyebrows. I figured she was kidding. "I think that happened a long time ago," I said with a smile.

"I have another place that no man has been allowed," she said with her own smile.

I am not dumb, but for several long moments I had no idea what she meant. Then suddenly it dawned on me. My eyes opened wide and my cock pulsed against her.

Mom reached down and grasped my tented trousers. "I think this part of you has guessed what I am talking about." She then quickly straightened her dress and took my hand almost dragging me from the gazebo.

"Don't we have to pay?" I asked, still dazed at her comment.

"They will bill the room, now hurry."

As soon as the door was closed and locked Mom was in my arms again. We kissed for several minutes before she pulled away.

"I have to get ready. I have a special outfit for tonight."

I just wanted to rip her clothes off and take her right there, but she would have none of it. "Sit down and watch TV or something."

"Yeah, right," I returned. I sat down and tried to entertain myself, but I could think of nothing but what was about to happen. I still couldn't believe my mother was going to let me fuck her in the ass. Yet I was positive that is what she meant by taking her virginity.

Chapter 12

It seemed like hours but was probably only twenty minutes or so before Mom came out of the bathroom. As always she astounded me with her beauty and what she was now wearing. She was dressed in a white corset, stockings and garters. I was already panting with excitement.

Mom came over to me and kissed me passionately. Then she whispered, "You have to be gentle and use lube when you fuck my ass. I have never done this before."

Well there it was, she said it... she was going to let me fuck her ass. I was shaking with excitement. I knew that people did anal sex, of course, but I never thought I would be doing it, especially not to my own mother.

"Do you mind if I get on top? It will be easier for me to control," she said.

I was too excited to answer so I just shook my head. Then we went into the bedroom. I was already naked so I lay down on my back. My cock was hard and throbbing. Looking at it I began to wonder how she would ever get my cock in her tiny asshole. I knew from having my tongue and finger in there that it was really, really tight. I said, "Are... are... you sure about this, Mom?"

"Yes. If it hurts too much I will stop." She picked up a tube of lube and bent over to my cock. Before she put the lube on she took my cock into her mouth. I moaned. When she pulled away she had a worried look on her face. I knew she was a little scared and so was I. Yet I also knew that she was determined to do this.

Mom lubed my cock, stroking it to make sure it was very slick. Then she stood on the bed and squatted over my throbbing cock. She spread her cheeks and lowered herself. She gasped and jumped a little when the head of my cock touched her tiny rear hole. Her eyes were closed in concentration as she began to gradually push down. I could feel her little rose resisting. I held my breath. Suddenly her sphincter opened and the head popped in.

"Oh, oh, oh," Mom gasped.

"Am I hurting you," I asked with concern.

"No, no, I just need to go slow," she returned as I felt her push down a little more.

I gritted my teeth as the tightness of her sphincter snapped around the crown of my cock like a tight rubber band.

Mom was gasping for breath and her eyes were squeezed shut. She paused for several long moments. Then she took several deep breaths and pushed again.

"Ahhhh, Thomas," she gasped as inch or two of my cock slipped inside her.

I was in my typical effort of fighting not to cum. I actually think the tightness of her ass helped that.

Mom paused again. She opened her eyes for a moment and smiled at me. Then she closed them again and pushed. "Mmmmmm," she gasped this time as several more inches slipped inside. "Al... almost... there," she hissed.

With one hard push and a loud moan from Mom, my cock was entirely encased in her asshole. Her ass cheeks were on my thighs now. She had it all.

Mom opened her eyes and took a deep breath of relief. "I did it," she said. "I have your entire cock in my ass."

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

"Yes, a little. But I think it will be fine after I have time to adjust. Let me rest a minute."

"Sure, you wanna talk about sports or something," I joked.

"I don't think so," she answered with a smile.

I could feel Mom's ass contracting on my cock. My cock was so deep that I could even feel her heartbeat. With each beat her channel pulsed and squeezed my cock tight. I had to think about sports or risk climaxing.

It was several minutes before Mom said, "Okay." With that she began to pull upward. "Ahhhh," she moaned as my cock slipped out of her ass until only the head was left inside. Then she moved back down very slowly. She did this three or four times, unknowingly driving me crazy. "It's feeling... feeling good... now," she said.

I still didn't move. I wanted her to control everything and move at her own pace. I reached up, grasp her breasts, and play with the nipples. That brought a moan of pleasure from her. Soon Mom started to move faster, at an even pace. She would pull all the way up until at the crown of my cock and then go all the way back down. Gradually her movements grew faster until she was moving at a steady clip.

"Oh Thomas, it feels so good to have your cock in my ass. I never knew it could feel this good. I love it."

"Me too," I hissed.

"Yes, yes, yes, oh God, Baby, I'm going to cum. Yes, ohhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhh."

Mom began to climax. As she did her asshole grabbed my cock like a velvet vise. I knew I couldn't last long. The pulsing inside her asshole made my cock pulse as well. "Mom... Mom, I'm going to... to cummmmmmm," I screamed.

"Yes, Baby, cum in your mother's asshole. Cum for me, ohhhhhhhhh."

My cock expanded and I could feel the sperm shooting up the shaft.

"I can feel it, I can feel it, Baby. Pour your sweet juices into my ass. I'm going to... to... yes, yes, ohhhhhhhhh, Thomas."

The spasms of her asshole were sucking the cum out of me. It felt like my balls were being sucked dry. Our climaxes ended at the same time and Mom fell forward onto my chest. Our chests heaved in an attempt to regain our breath. It took several long minutes.

"Wow," I gasped. I could still feel my mother's ass contracting on my cock.

"Wow, is right," Mom agreed. "That was... was wonderful. I never knew."

"Me either," I whispered. Then I pulled my mother's lips to mine and we kissed. I pulled away and said, "Want to do it again?"

Her eyes opened wide when she realized that my cock was still hard inside her. She smiled brightly and said, "Yes."

That started another round of ass fucking. This time Mom was very aggressive. She bounced up and down on my cock like it was in her pussy. Mom climaxed five or six times over the next twenty minutes. Finally I took over and flipped her over until I was on top of her. I lifted her legs and began to thrust into her rapidly. It was too much for me and I moaned, "I'm going to cum."

"Yes, yes, cum in my ass again. Oh yes, I'm going to cummmmmmm tooooo."

Finally I collapsed to the side and I pulled her into my arms. I must have dozed off because when I awaken Mom was lying beside me naked. She was looking at her ring.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

She looked up startled. She smiled, "I love it. It is beautiful, but you shouldn't have spent so much money."

"Why? There is nothing I would rather spend my money on."

"Thank you," she said and leaned over and kissed me. When she pulled away she looked pensive.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing. I have to tell you something."

"Okay," I said, figuring she was going to tell me something about her new business.

"Well you remember when you asked me about getting on the pill and I said I had protection, kind of?"

"Yes," I said curiously.

"Well, I found out that I don't need the pill."

I wondered why. My heart sank a bit when I thought that she was going to tell me that she couldn't have any more children. Yet, I knew if she didn't find another man it that would be impossible. Of course I didn't want her to find another man... it would kill me.

Then I thought there might be some other medical problem. "What's wrong?" I asked, now very concerned.

"Well, nothing is really wrong. I went to the doctor last week and she said confirmed what I kind of already knew," she said.

In my head I was thinking, "Oh my God, she has cancer." But that didn't make sense since she said nothing was really wrong.

"What's the problem," I asked.

"The doctor said... uh that... that I'm... uh... that I'm... pregnant!" she finished in a rush.

You could have heard a pin drop in the room. The only noise was our heavy breathing. I was totally floored. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. I didn't know what to say or how to act. It had to be mine, of course. But what did that mean for us? How did she feel about it? Was she upset, scared like me, or happy?" "Uh... I... are... you okay with it?" I asked. I couldn't read her.

She took my hand and said, "Anything that comes from you and me has to be good. I was a bit shocked, at least at first, because I thought it was my safe time, but it obviously wasn't." She paused and looked into my eyes. "Remember when you asked if I wanted more children and you said I could find someone to get me pregnant?"

I nodded with a very dry mouth.

"Well, I found him. Thomas, you are going to be a father. I am glad you asked me to marry you. I never wanted to marry your father, but I do want to marry you," she said, and finally smiled.

Those words hit me like a ton of bricks. I heard her words again, "You are going to be a father." I was going to be a father. My head was spinning.

"Are you happy about that?" she asked with a concerned look.

"Ye... yes... I just... I just never dreamed that you and I could... would have kids together."

"Maybe we will have more than one... maybe three or more," she said, her face glowing.

I remembered when I first saw her after six weeks away and I thought that she was positively glowing. As I looked at her now I could see that her breasts were slightly bigger. I got a big smile on my face. I reached for one of her breasts and said, "So I can suck on these milk filled tits like when I was a little boy?"

"Oh you," she said and slapped my hand. "But yes, you can suck all the milk you want, as long as you leave some for our baby."

The words echoed in my head again. "Our baby. I'm going to be a father," I said. "I love you, I love you, I love you, Mom." I grabbed her in a bear hug. Tears were in my eyes.

"I love you too, Daddy. But we have a while before the big day. Let's make use of it. Why don't you go clean up and come back here and fuck me. You don't ever have to worry about cumming inside your mother anymore. I want every drop of your precious juice. Even when I am old and gray."

I rolled over on her and kissed her passionately. Then I reluctantly crawled out of bed and went to take a shower. When I came back Mom was laying on the bed waiting for me. I crawled between her legs and said, "Put my cock inside you."

"Yes," she said as she grabbed my cock and placed at her opening. "Fuck me, Thomas. Fuck your future wife and mother. I love you."

I moaned as my cock slipped into her already very wet pussy. I fucked her with abandon. We both climaxed fairly quickly with the knowledge of our future playing in our heads.

For the rest of the weekend we only left the room for my graduation. The rest of the time we made love. I lost count, but by the time Mom had to leave we were both totally exhausted, but very happy.

Epilog

Well here we are almost four years later. Things have changed pretty dramatically in my Mom's and my life. First of all there are two healthy and happy children; a boy and a girl, and another in the oven. Mom won't tell me whether it is a boy or girl, but I know she would like another girl. I am in my last year of college and will go to work for my Mom as a senior vice president. Not bad for a recent college graduate. I only stayed in the Army for a year. After the end of the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, the Army wanted to downsize. They asked for volunteers to exit the military. I was first in line.

The firm is doing well and Mom has 15 sales agents. The house is crazy now with screaming kids and changing diapers. Mom hired a live-in nanny, a grandmother type who has fit in with our family very well. Mom's parents had passed a few years ago. Since I never had the luxury of having grandparents it will be nice for our kids. The nanny thinks that we are just a May/December couple and is very supportive.

As for Mom and I, sex has never been better. Many women lose their interest in sex when they become pregnant, but not my mother. Her libido goes into overdrive when she is with child. In fact, we had sex right up until she was one week from delivery and we were having sex again within three weeks after. We believe she became pregnant for the second time when we had sex for the first time after the birth of Justin.

It has been really hard to learn to call Mom, Dawn. Since the kids were born she has taken to calling me Dad and I call her Mom. That is very convenient for us.

Dawn is as creative as ever in our sexual activity. We have date night once a week where we go out on a date and have 12 hours without the kids. We have sex at least five times a week, if not more. She still loves anal sex and just last week I was sitting on the balcony when she came out and sat on my lap. She reached down and freed my almost always hard cock and sat on it, taking my cock into her ass in one quick movement. When the nanny came out to ask a question Mom answered as if we were just casually spending time together. Fortunately the nanny could not see that my cock was up her ass. We often show affection around her, so it wasn't unusual for her to be sitting on my lap.

I also have no complaint about Mom sharing her milk filled breasts. She never has to use an extractor to remove excess milk. I am there for that.

Things have worked out with regard to our legal status as well. We found out that my father left for Africa years ago and has never been heard from since. Since Mom never divorced him, never changed her name back, and he was never declared dead, I have taken on his persona from a documents stand point. I signed my name, Thomas Jason Cleaver, on the birth certificates. There is little chance of anyone finding out that we are mother and son.

Interestingly enough we both like the idea that we are mother and son, lovers, as well as husband and wife. We often refer to that when we are having sex. It seems to add naughtiness to our relationship.

We also moved to Texas so that no one would know that we were mother and son. We bought a big country horse farm with a couple hundred acres and now raise horses in our spare time. We have a couple of farmhands to take care of the outside chores. The ranch is isolated so we don't have to deal with the outside world except in a business capacity. It works perfectly for us.

So life is wonderful. Our type of relationship is not for everyone and I would not recommend it for most, but for us it works perfectly.

The End

1...345678