Coming Home

Story Info
A surprise during yoga.
750 words
4.16
9.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elisa's legs bent at the knees as she kept her hands on the yoga mat in front of her. Her face reflected for a half moment in the mirror as she sighed, willing her body to relax and move all in the same breath. This was her ritual, the moment of the day where everything was stable and right.

She felt a wave of relaxation overtake her as her spine straightened. She was sure her ass had been thrust up in the air and did her best to support herself as she did her best to be aware of her body. It was almost meditative, just like her friend Beth had said a year ago. She could feel her mind becoming calmer and as she leaned forward, she opened her eyes to try and catch the sunrise in the window.

She saw him then, behind her. Silent and tall, looking at her with a gentle smile. Her eyes went wide, and as she felt his hand on her raised buttock, her mouth froze open. She said nothing as his hands went to her waistband, and pulling on the pants she gasped as she felt cool skin on her own. Her breathing quickened, but still no words came out, stunned as she was. She was unsurprised when her panties slid down her thighs next, her legs still tightened in support. Nor was she shocked when she heard the zipper slide down.

Her eyes caught his in the window's reflection just briefly. The glare from the sun hit the window just right to shift both their gazes, but the hungry look burned itself into her head. The fingers that touched her were gentle, but probing, and grew hungrier as her arousal slowly rose. She heard his groan as her hips slid back, and she fought the urge to go further. Realizing it, another hand rested on her right side, her hip, gently pulling. She didn't resist. His hands were strong, insistent, and she had no desire at that moment to deny them. Or herself.

She felt him lean over her. She could no longer see him in the window; the bright sunrise had blinded that view, and she had no desire to look back. Instead she closed her eyes, and imagined how his hand looked as his fingers slid up her torso. Her breasts felt like they were leaning towards his hand, and though in some part of her mind, she knew that she was leaning herself, even thrusting her ass towards him, she enjoyed the idea of part of her seeking him out. The touch, even through the sports bra, was far more of a jolt than she'd anticipated, a tingle became a burn that slowly warmed her torso. He sighed, feeling even through the cloth her nipple harden against his palm and fingers.

She was surprised to find his hand slide down her torso, rubbing against abs that had firmed up over the year. Her breathing quickened further as she heard his voice for the first time. "So much time," he breathed. She groaned, her body finding her mind and partnering with it. A gentle thrust back, and she felt him. Already hard, and even.. wet? She let the smile crease her lips for just a moment before biting her lower one and teasing him further. Now his groans dominated the room.

The first moment she felt him slip inside her she nearly cried out. Nearly. She bit it back, knowing he would adjust, that he needed as much time as she did. She was rewarded or punished with a slow, gentle push, then a pull. She felt the ridges of him slip into her, pushing against her with warm, firm sensations that pulsed through her abdomen. She swore the pleasure was even greater where his fingers had traced their route. She pushed back, rolling her hips and felt more him slip forward. This time, she knew he was the beneficiary. His hands tightened, though not painfully, and while she could not see his body tense, she knew his back was straight, and he was shuddering. A slight, warbling groan pushed out of his mouth.

Another push was enough. She felt her own body spasm, but it was not the release he had. Grunts and groans, and apologies all escaped him, and she sighed as she felt his release. Mind, body, and soul. She took a deep breath and kept him in her. "Welcome home," she whispered. "I missed you."