All Comments on 'Coming Home Again'

by tigerboy4947

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot

Great read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Generally not a fan of raceplay, but the framing of the hypnosis was great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
After how many years of this would it just get boring?

Tyler’s doing this day after day for years? Sounds more like a job than erotic fantasy. And how is the daughter going to focus on school when she hasn’t been doing any ducking homework since she got home? And who the fuck is making dinner if everyone is getting when they get home?

Seriously, get your head out of your ass long enough to read the shit you’re writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Near Perfect

I had a lot of fun reading this story. Usually I'm not a fan of the "victims" POV, but you made ist work just right.

And the content of the story? It hit *every* single one of my major fetishes at the moment spot on.

Mind Control? Check. I especially like the "re-writes", when he remembers something and then redcons it.

Raceplay? Check. There was only a little raceplay in the story and you could have doubled down on the racial aspect with the breeding, but the mentions of it that were in the story added the right flavour.

Cuckoldry? Check. As I said, I usually prefer the doms POV, but you really drew me into the story with great powerplay (e.g. locking him up, having him sit on his "special" chair and him kneeling by the kitchen table).

All in all a damn well written story that was also a perfect fit for me.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 4 years ago
Another Chapter

or more would be appreciated. he is knocking up the wife has the Brother a Trained Sissy boi. has Shujing as his personal toy. with father sitting on a dildo watching his precious daughter. and then sucking his balls so he can knock up the guys wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertigerboy4947@tigerboy4947
33 Followers
A college student, hypnotist, writer, experienced slave owner, romanticist, and survivor of clinical depression. So, you know, that's something.