Coming Home Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be a dearie, Yao. Suckle on Master's balls. Obey."

A thrill ran through Yao. Under normal circumstances, he wasn't ever permitted to touch Master. But for whatever reason, this special occasion warranted exception. He brought himself up and, as reverently as he could, wrapped his lips around his Master's enormous sack. He could taste the musk, a more masculine aroma than his body would ever be capable of producing. He could smell his wife's asshole, and he even caught a hint of her pussy juices -- small remnants of the sticky liquid that had trickled down his shaft.

There was a sudden tension in his mouth. His wife started rocking her hips faster, her voice a beautiful blend between that of an older woman, and that of a small, squeaky Chinese slut.

"You feel that, cucky? You feel my balls swelling in your mouth?"

Yao was too afraid to disobey. He nodded his head in a brainless daze while keeping his lips where they were.

"That there's the sensation of me knocking up your wife, cucky. She's off her pill, in the middle of her cycle, and you're sure as hell not gonna be lapping that load out of her! Happy anniversary!"

Yao's head was going fuzzy. He felt so small, so tiny and insignificant. And it felt amazing. He felt so selfless and giving -- to allow the two people he loved most enjoy themselves so deeply. To obey, to do well, to do as he was ordered to do, and to do it to absolute perfection.

He heard Jing letting out a long, powerful moan. He felt her legs clench up around Master's lap. From the corner of his vision, he watched her fall forward into Master's open arms and heard her heavy breaths.

"How does it feel, cucky? To know that my bloodline will continue through your wife, while yours is defunct forever?"

It was the happiest moment in Yao's entire life.

12