All Comments on 'Coming Home Ch. 03'

by Tirnanoc

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
WolfenherzWolfenherzover 1 year ago

Really looking forward to seeing more of this story.

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmover 1 year ago

"He laughed nervously. She giggled. He laughed more honestly and she crossed the room with arms stretched out for a hug. They embraced tightly and his joy at not being shunned moved him to lift her against his chest and spin around which made her cry out with delight."

That was probably the most cringy scene I've ever had to visualize. I liked the first chapter a lot, because it teased tension, abandonment issues, possible childhood trauma and drama. In short: A lot of actual story material. But now that is all somehow missing. Also: He AND his two little sisters are all 18?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

Finally some sex! Please try and make future chapters longer. With these short chapters, you're just getting going whacking off when the chapter ends. Not cool. Five stars and a favorite point!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 1 year ago

5 Stars! I just read all 3 chapters. More please!

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

Needs more from the mother and son together,, they need to be honest with each other,,, this needs to continue with them more

Roland58Roland58over 1 year ago

Good so far., keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Like the story particularly the third chapter however, Sean needs to figure out soon how submissive his Mom is so that he can start fulfilling her fantasies of Sean dominating her. This story has legs if you develop it properly based upon your development of Mom reminising about his father spanking her, pulling her hair and just pounding her into submission. Many more chapters are needed however, bringing the sister(s) into the sex scene may spoil the initial build up to Mom and Sean doing the deed many, many times as each get kinkier and kinkier. Gave this third chapter a definite 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved the story but waiting on the incest!! A 5!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Still nothing a 3

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Still nothing a 3

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19818 months ago

Where's the incest

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous