Coming Home to My Master

Story Info
Serving her master in the home after returning from work.
2.2k words
4.33
11.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned the key in the front door, stepped inside and took off her jacket, needing to leave the working day behind her yet again.

As she slipped off her shoes she caught sight of her collar hanging on the stair banister. Feeling her cunt start to tighten she exhaled deeply. A sign left only for her, a message that it's time to serve her master.

Unfastening the collar she slid the strap around her neck, guiding the tapered end into the buckle before pulling it as tight as she dared. Checking herself in the mirror she scraped her hair back into a ponytail, making sure that the collar had appropriate prominence. As per the rules removing her clothes leaving only her knickers and bra as she stepped back into the high heels.

Walking down the hall way towards the lounge, heels slowly tapping against the wooden floor like percussion to the anticipation. Knowing he can hear her coming. Her mind racing. How will she be required to serve tonight?

He is sat in the middle of the sofa, looking up at her as she enters the room, smiling, already pleased that the rules are being followed.

'How was your day?' He smiled up from the sofa.

'I've had better Sir' the reply.

'Well don't worry, I'm sure we can take your mind off it, I have something I'd like you to do for me'

He beckoned her to come closer, pointing to a spot on the floor right infront of him. His hand cupped the front of her cunt rubbing his whole palm against the smooth satin knickers. Slowly running a single finger along the groove between her lips feeling the wetness seeping through.

'Are you feeling horny you dirty girl'

'Yes Sir'

He grabbed her sides with both hands and pushed his face against her cunt, taking a deep breath, inhaling her scent through the fabric. Strong and sexy, enough to make his cock twitch.

' I want you to turn around and slowly remove your knickers for me'

'Yes Sir'

Turning around she placed her thumbs in the waistband of her knickers and slowly leaned forward pulling downwards at the same time. Pausing slightly mid way down her cheeks and again at the base of her backside. Opening her legs slightly, letting the knickers drop to her ankles. As they hit the floor he felt his cock swelling and pushing against the inside of his trousers.

'Pick them up for me, there's a good girl'

As she bent down to reach them she felt his hands on her cheeks, his strong thumbs pulling them apart exposing her fully. Turning around she handed her knickers to her master as he ordered her to her knees. Holding them close to his face, breathing in their scent for a second time.

'You've been thinking about me at work haven't you you dirty girl. I can smell how desperate your cunt is to be used'

'I always want you to play with me Sir'

'Good girl, now open your mouth nice and wide for me'

Leaning in with excitement he stuffed her damp knickers all the way into her expectant mouth. Reaching for the table he grabbed a roll of duct tape and carefully tore a strip off. Placing it over her brimming mouth and pushing it down firmly across her cheeks. Holding her face with his hand he trailed his other down her chest and belly and slid his fingers between her warm wet lips. Pushing between them slowly searching out her swelling clit. She let out a stifled moan as he gently pinched it between his two forefingers.

'I want you to enjoy tasting yourself for me'

'There is something I've wanted to try for a little while now, I wonder if you can remember what it is?'

Her eyes widen, desperately searching her mind for what might be about to happen.

'Stay there I'll be right back'

From her knees she watched him leave the room and head towards the kitchen. Hearing various sounds, doors and draws opening, the sound of items being gathered together perhaps?

When he re-entered the room he was carrying a tray covered with a towel, the profile of this leaving her guessing as to what may lie beneath. He placed the tray on the table behind her as he took his seat infront of her again. The temptation to sneak a peek was too great as her head began to turn.

'Eyes forward bitch'

Her head obediently snapping back to face her master.

'Good girl, now close your eyes for me'

As she closed her eyes she felt him brush past her, hearing him grab something from the tray.

'Ok you can open them again'

As her eyes opened she could see him holding something in each hand, in the first a knife and in the second a root of ginger. Immediately she felt her heart racing and for the first time was conscious of the tape restricting her breathing.

'Do you know what this is for?' he said as he held up the ginger

She tried to say yes Sir but had to settle for a muffled moan and suggestive nodding of her head.

'Good girl, I want you to watch me while I prepare it for your anus'

It felt like forever watching her master slowly peeling and shaping the plug. Every time he looked up from his work and smiled at her she felt herself tensing inside. She could feel her juices running down her labia. Finally he was finished, holding the ginger plug right up to her face to make sure she got a good look at it before it disappeared inside her. The smell in the air was pungent, an indication as to the burning sensation that she knew was to come soon.

'Time to get you in position, I want you on your knees, palms and face to the floor, arse in the air'

As she turned to position herself she noticed the tray. It was still covered with the towel.

'Before we start though there is one last thing that you need to do. I need you to make an important decision'

He reached over to the tray and removed the towel revealing a selection of items sat upon it.

'I'd like you to be a good girl and pick which one you think you deserve'

Sat on the tray was a cane, a spatula, a wooden spoon and her masters belt. Fuck. Her eyes wide and darting between the implements desperately trying to determine which would be the most bearable.

'Have you decided yet'

Fuck. She shook her head at the impossible decision.

'If you don't chose we will have to try them all. Be a good girl and pick.'

He held up the cane 'this one?' She shook her head. 'How about the spoon' again a negative response. Torn between the two remaining options she resigned herself to the pain that was about to come, knowing that the decision was pointless. Continuing to shake her head as the spatula was presented.

'Excellent decision' he said picking up the belt 'you are such a good girl. Now get in position'

As she lowered her head to the floor she felt his fingers trailing across her arse and circling round the tops of her thighs. Feeling his fingers against her lips as he pushed them deep into her cunt, pulling them out and spreading her wetness all around her tight arsehole. Feeling him circle her hole as he started to press against it, pulsing his finger in and out.

'Ok it's time, try to relax'

He took the ginger plug and slid it into her hole pushing a little at a time until her arsehole snatched it out of his hand. More muffled moans at the familiar sensation of being filled.

The effects of the ginger were not immediate but gradually she became aware of a growing warmth and tingling in her most intimate place. As the intensity increased so did her muffled whimpers through the tape.

'Good girl, you know you need to relax now, best not to clench, make sure you get that arse right up for me'

Despite the warning as the first blow of the belt hit she found her arse tightening. Almost instantly the burning intensified. Fuck. Despite the tape her moans were fully audible to her master.

'Be a good girl and stop complaining otherwise this is only going to take longer'

'Thwack' the second blow landed exactly where the first one had hit, closely followed by a third. She could no longer control herself as the fire both on her cheeks and in her anus grew and grew. She whimpered into the floor as her eyes started to water.

As he watched her twitching on the floor he could feel his excitement growing, only 7 more for her he thought. Can't get to carried away, plus his desire to cum was growing by the second.

As soon as the 10th blow had landed he lay his belt on the floor and gently stroked her backside.

'You are such a good girl, I am so pleased with you. I'm going to make it all better now'

He slowly eased the ginger plug out and pulled her cheeks apart. Watching her gaping hole as it twitched and slowly started to pucker. He pulled her cheeks apart and licked her all the way from her cunt to her arse. Kissing and licking at her little hole tasting the heady mix of her juices and the ginger on his tongue.

Grabbing the back of her collar he lifted her up off the floor and onto her knees. As he walked round to stand infront of her he looked her in the eyes and smiled. She looked beautiful. Her wide eyes perfectly framed by her tear smudged mascara.

'I want you to see how happy you make me' he said as he unzipped his trousers revealing his hard cock. His fingers stroked her cheek softly as he gently peeled back the tape from her mouth and removed the sodden knickers.

'What do you say'

'Thank you Sir' she gasped

Brushing her fringe away from her eyes he firmly grabbed her ponytail as he pulled her head closer towards him. Watching as her mouth opened obediently as he teased her lips with the tip. He couldn't wait any longer. Pushing the full length of his cock deep into her mouth until he could feel the soft fleshy texture of the start of her throat against his head. Holding himself deep inside her until she started to gag.

Using a combination of hip thrusts and head pulling he fucked her face hard until she could taste his leaking cum. Before his final strokes he let go of her hair and pulled out of her mouth. Taking himself in his hand he started to masturbate towards her face.

'Look at me and tell me what you want you dirty bitch'

'I want your cum Sir'

'Good girl, where do you want it?'

'On my face Sir'

As the words left her lips he could feel the throbbing building deep in his balls as they started to tighten. One look at her open mouth and outstretched tongue reaching from her expectant face was enough to push him over the edge. His warm thick cum splattering in an abstract line from her chin to her forehead.

With his final strokes he squeezed the last drops from his cock straight into her mouth, wiping his head against the side of her lips. She took him in her hand and proceeded to intimately clean his head with her tongue. Every last drop.

'Thank you Sir, please may I clean myself?'

'Not yet, although you have been such a good girl I think you deserve a reward'

'I'd like to watch you masturbate while you have my signature right across your face, go and get your wand'

'Yes Sir' she said as she got up from her knees and headed upstairs for the bedside drawer. Returning as fast as she could, feeling her masters cum starting to cool against her skin.

As she walked back into the lounge he was sat back on the sofa and there was a cushion waiting on the floor in front of him.

'Good girl, now get in position'

She knelt on the cushion between her masters legs and placed the wand on her clit. Desperate to turn it on but knowing that she had to wait she looked longingly at him.

'You're a desperate little fucker aren't you?'

'Yes Sir'

'Do you think you deserve it?'

'Yes Sir'

'Ok you can switch it on, no messing around though I need you to ride it for me'

As soon as she flicked the switch the intensity ripped through her making everything tense at all once. A familiar but slightly less intense warmness left over from the ginger coursed through her anus which mellowed into the pleasure coming from the wand.

He watched her intently as her expressions started to contort with the pleasure, his cum still smeared across her face. As she started to shake and gasp he knew she was getting close.

'Don't forget to ask you dirty fucker'

'Yes Sir, please Sir, please can I cum'

'Look at me, keep your eyes open'

'Oh God please Sir, please can I cum?'

His smile started to widen as he watched her teetering on the edge of pleasure. Her face all messy and desperate, perfect.

'You may cum'

Upon hearing those words of permission she felt the waves of pleasure emanating out from her cunt as she stared into her masters eyes.