Coming In Ep. 02

Story Info
Alina gives Ro a makeover.
3k words
4.55
999
1
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/13/2023
Created 09/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ro was stunned when they arrived the next morning at the address Laura and Alina had given them. They had expected that the two lived in an apartment, but instead, they stood in front of a single-family house. Had they perhaps made a mistake? After all, they didn't live in the city long and only knew a few corners. Ro checked the address they had noted down and then their location in the map app. No, it was all correct. Was it perhaps a cruel prank then? Had Laura and Alina made a joke out of giving them hope, only to send them to the wrong address? Ro felt their throat tighten at the idea. That would have been exactly the kind of joke at Ro's expense that the other kids would have found funny, back then in school.

There was only one way to find out.

Ro opened the garden gate and walked maybe two meters across the path through the front yard to the front door. They took a deep breath and rang the bell.

At first, nothing happened. Their heart punding, Ro stood at the door and waited. Finally they heard footsteps, then the door was opened and Laura looked at them, beaming.

"Hello Ro, come in."

They followed her into a short hallway where they hung their jacket on the coat rack and then proceeded past the stairs into the living room, where Alina was sitting on a sofa.

Ro looked around. The living room seemed to take up most of the first floor and was dominated by an L-shaped black couch that stood free in the room. Across from the couch, to Ro's right was a wall unit with a television and shelves full of board games and books.

Behind the couch was a large dining table with four chairs and behind it, on the left side of the living room was a modern open kitchen. The wall opposite the entrance to the living room was a glass front, through which Ro could see the garden with terrace.

"Wow!" they exclaimed. How could Laura and Alina who, no doubt, lived on students' budget afford the rent here?

"Hi Ro!" said Alina.

"Hi," they said with a smile.

"This is the living room," Laura explained, "And over there is the kitchen, you see. The house belongs to my grandmother, but she lives in a retirement home now, that's why we can live here. She pays her living expenses from her savings and the rent she gets from us."

Ro nodded. Friends' and family's discount. That explained it.

"Shall we go upstairs?" suggested Alina. "Then you can see the room."

Ro nodded, and the three of them walked back into the entryway and then up the stairs. "We've been looking for someone to move into the room for a while now," Alina told them. "We're paying less rent than we'd normally have to for a place like this, but it's still quite a bit. If we can split the amount among three folks instead of two, that would be a relief."

"So far, though, we haven't liked any of those who have been interested in the room," Laura said. "Well, that's changed now, thank goodness. You're cool, Ro."

Ro felt their stomach lurch with happiness. These two thought they were cool!

"This is the upper floor," Laura continued as they climbed the stairs. "There's an attic above, but it's cramped with old stuff. My room is over there." She pointed to a door where photos and postcards hung. "Alina's is that one." She pointed to another door with a poster of a goth band on it. "Over there is the bathroom. And that one would be your room if you moved in here." She walked over to a door and opened it. Ro followed her, took a step into the room and looked around. The room was maybe four by five meters and had a window that looked out onto the garden.

"The window faces south, so the room gets a lot of light," Laura explained.

Ro nodded.

Alina said, "We'd have to run the numbers again, but your share of the rent would be something like 450 Euros. Is that okay?"

Ro nodded again. "I can only move out of the dorm before the regular end of my contract if someone else takes over my room. But that shouldn't be a problem. My roommate already said that a friend of his would move in."

"That means you want to live with us?" asked Laura.

Ro took another deep breath. "Of course I do!"

---

Two weeks later, Ro and Alina were sitting on the sofa in the living room. Laura was in the library working on an assignment for one of her classes. She had said she wouldn't be back until the evening.

Alina's cell phone beeped. "Half an hour is up. That should do it."

"All right," Ro said, getting up and going into the bathroom. They turned on the shower, undressed, and then stood in the spray. The water running down the drain was purple.

Ro had wanted to look a little bit more queer and had gotten the idea to dye their hair. They had ordered bleach and dye, and Alina, who had experience with it, had offered to help them with it.

Ro washed their hair out until the water ran clear, got out of the tub and dried themself off. They wiped some condensation off the mirror and looked in.

"How does it look?" called Alina from outside.

"I like it!" they answered.

"Let me see," Alina demanded and opened the door.

Ro was just able to wrap the towel around their waist before she was standing in the bathroom. "Wow! Looks great!" she exclaimed. Then she seemed to realize that she had just barged in while Ro was still naked and turned a dark red. "Sorry Ro."

"No, that's all right," they waved it off and turned back to the mirror. Their hair glowed a dark purple, with blue dominating in some places and red in others.

"Let me take a closer look," Alina said, approaching them. She squinted her eyes and examined Ro's head critically. "Bend down a little," she demanded.

Ro bent their head so that Alina, who was a little shorter, could also see the hair on the top of their head. Their face was so close to her torso that they could smell her. She smelled good.

"Happy?", they wanted to know.

"Yeah, it looks good," she confirmed, "nice gradient."

They straightened up again and grinned broadly at her. "It turned out really great, thanks Alina."

She grinned back. "You're welcome."

They were both silent, then Alina let her gaze wander slowly over Ro's upper body. They felt a heat rising in them when they realized that they were standing in the bathroom with a woman with nothing but a towel to cover them. Alina took another small step closer so that they were now only a few inches apart and Ro could feel her breath warmly brushing over their chest. They got goosebumps.

"You have no hair on your upper body," Alina murmured, more to herself. "Just that fuzz. I like it when a man isn't that hairy."

Ro didn't know what they should say. Then Alina raised her eyes and looked at them. "Oh shit. I'm sorry."

"What?"

"For misgendering you."

"It's okay," Ro said, though they had flinched briefly at the word "man" but hadn't dared point it out to her.

"No it's not," she insisted, "I'd better watch it, after all I'm living with an enby now. Anyway: you have almost no hair on your upper body. I like that. And you're so slim."

Ro felt a strong urge to get dressed. They had always felt a little uncomfortable with their own body, especially with the fact that they somehow didn't seem to get any muscles. Alina seemed to like their appearance, though, and Ro was not exactly used to this. "Yeah, I've always been skinny," they said.

Alina raised her hand. "May I?"

Ro didn't really know what she was about to do, but nodded, their throat dry.

She put her hand on their chest. Ro felt a heat emanate from it that wasn't simply Alina's body heat. She let her hand move slowly over their ribs, which were clearly visible under Ro's skin, and then stopped just above their belly button. "Sorry, it's been a while since I've seen anyone naked. I've let myself go."

"No," Ro groaned hoarsely. "It's okay. More than okay. It feels good." At the last sentence, they blushed. "It's been a long time for me, too."

Alina arched an eyebrow. "What do you mean? Do you want to see me naked too?"

"No!" they shouted reflexively, realizing in the next moment how that could come across. "I mean yes! I mean... Oh shit. I... I don't know. Forget it."

"I could do that," she said slowly. "Or I could do something else."

"Like what?" asked Ro, their voice no more than a whisper.

Instead of an answer, Alina stood on her tiptoes and kissed them. There was a lot in that kiss. Questions. Promises. Caution. Passion.

Ro put their arms around her and returned the kiss. Their tongues touched, just barely, and Alina let out a soft sigh. After several months, or maybe just a few seconds, the two broke away from each other. Alina let her gaze wander over Ro's body one more time. In the heat of the moment, the towel had fallen off, and Ros's cock stood out half erect.

Their eyes met and an unspoken question stood in Alina's eyes. Ro gave her a brief nod, and they sank back into a kiss, this time hot and stormy. As they kissed, they stumbled out of the bathroom and into Alina's room, which was across the hall. Alina interrupted the kiss to take off her T-shirt and then continued it while Ro's and Alina's fingers both struggled with the button and zipper of her pants. Laughing, Alina fell backwards onto the bed. Ro pulled her pants down and with some difficulty over her feet while she unclasped her bra and tossed it aside. Her panties followed, Ro dropped onto the bed with her, and then they were naked in each other's arms, and it was the best thing Ro had ever felt.

Alina put her arms around Ro's neck and one leg around their waist. They grabbed her butt cheek, which fit comfortably into their hand and squeezed a little while they kissed Alina's lips, neck, collarbones....

Alina rolled onto her back and pulled Ro towards her so they were half on top of her. They looked at her, and took in the sight of her blue eyes with the dilated pupils, the narrow nose, the small mouth and the oval face. Ro's gaze wandered down and paused on her milky white breasts, which were the size of tangerines.

Alina breathed quickly. Ro kissed her breast and she let out a soft sigh. They placed more kisses on her breast, circling around the small hard nipple. She grabbed their wrist and guided their hand between her legs. Ro now covered the other breast with kisses and caressed the inside of her thighs, eliciting more sighs from Alina.

She spread her legs a little and Ro now let her hand slide over her labia while they took her nipple in their mouth and sucked. Alina's sigh increased to a moan. She grabbed the back of Ro's neck and pulled them to her face to kiss them again. Her tongue speared into Ro's mouth at the same moment as Ro's middle finger slid into the hot wet cleft between her legs.

They plunged the finger into her a few times until it was covered in her slippery juices, then they pulled it out and let it move over her vulva to get her labia wet. They found her clit, placed the fingertip on it, and began to make a small circular motion on it.

"Faster," Alina moaned. Ro complied, and her moans became faster as well. "Lick my nipples," she demanded.

Ro bent down again and flicked the tip of their tongue against the small hard lump of her nipple in a quick back-and-forth motion. Alina's hand was still in their neck and her mouth was right next to their ear, so they could hear her moan and feel her hot breath on the side of their neck.

Ro continued to stimulate her nipple and clit, drinking in the scent emanating from her skin and relishing the feeling of eliciting these sounds from a woman.

Then a twitch went through Alina's whole body and she emitted a series of sharp choppy screams. Ro redoubled their effort, making her screams louder and the twitching stronger, until she gasped, "Stop. Oh... Stop."

They halted the movements, and she lay in their arms, breathing heavily.

Ro kissed her greedily and lay all over her so that the swollen and throbbing tip of their hard cock was now pressing against her entrance.

"Give me a moment," she said, still out of breath. "I need to come down first. If I have you inside me right after an orgasm like that, it's too much."

"All right," Ro said, kissing her again and rolling onto his back.

Alina took Ro's hand, and so they lay silently next to each other for a few moments while she caught her breath. Then she turned to the other side and stretched out her hand to the bedside table. Ro got a chance to admire her naked backside. She was similarly slim as they, with narrow hips and a small butt. Her skin was very pale all over, which contrasted nicely with the black hair that flowed down her back and almost reached her hips. They turned on their side, put a hand on her butt cheek again and kissed her neck. When she went, "Mhm," they gave her a few more kisses on the shoulders, then she turned and kissed Ro again on the mouth, pushing them down gently so they came to lie on their back again.

She tore open the wrapper of the condom and expertly rolled it over Ro's cock, which stuck up steeply in the air. The gentle touch of her hands made them moan. Both rolled around, and Ro came to lie on top of her again. This time, she wrapped her legs around their hips and took them inside her.

Ro moaned loudly as they slid into her, the insides of her vagina tightening around their cock.

"You like that?" whispered Alina, and they nodded hastily and kissed her again.

They pulled their hips back and thrust into her again. Alina moaned and pushed her hips forward. Ro slid back and forth in slow, long thrusts, savoring the sensation. Alina moved her hips to match, and soon their bodies found unison.

Gradually they increased the pace, but remained in the gentle, pleasurable movement.

"I think I'm going to come again," Alina gasped. "Don't stop."

"I don't know how long..." replied Ro.

"It doesn't matter," she whispered, "Don't hold back. Do you feel me?"

"Yes," they whispered.

"I feel you, too. Your cock is so hard and swollen inside me. Don't stop."

Her words were too much. Ro felt their cock twitch, then Alina's face blurred before their eyes, and they spilled into the condom with a single massive load.

Ro stopped moving, paused briefly, and rolled off Alina onto the sheet.

"I'm sorry," they mumbled, their face burning with shame.

"It's all right," Alina replied softly.

"If I had held on a little longer..." They felt like a failure because they almost, but not quite, had managed to make Alina climax again.

She rolled onto her side, put a hand to Ro's face and repeated, "It's okay. Don't worry about it. You made me orgasm before. And it was very nice still."

They kissed again, and Alina snuggled up to Ro, with one hand on their chest.

Ro put an arm around her, closed her eyes, and enjoyed the feeling of another body next to theirs.

They lay like that for a while, until Alina stirred and broke away from Ro's embrace.

"What are you doing?" they murmured languidly.

"Checking what time it is- Oh shit!"

Alarmed, Ro straightened up. "What is it?"

"The library closes in half an hour and Laura's coming back. We promised to make dinner, remember?"

They looked at each other and burst out laughing simultaneously. Then they scurried to the bathroom to hastily clean up before getting dressed and going downstairs to the kitchen.

The tortellini casserole had just went into the oven when they heard the key in the front door and Laura entered. They heard her take off her jacket and shoes, then she came into the living room.

"Hello!", Ro greeted her.

"Hello," she replied in a low voice. Her facial expression and whole posture betrayed exhaustion. She put down her bag, shuffled over to the table, and dropped into a chair.

"Busy day?" asked Alina.

Laura nodded. "This statistics class for psychology is pretty brutal," she replied. "How about you two?"

"We dyed Ro's hair," Alina shared. "What do you think?"

Laura looked over at them and her tired face brightened briefly. "Really good! The color looks great on you, Ro!"

"Thanks," they grinned.

"And what else?" asked Laura.

"What else?" asked Alina back.

"How was your day otherwise?"

"Oh, you know. We both had uni until the afternoon. Nothing special after that."

"Exactly," Ro hastily jumped in with Alina. "Nothing special."

"Hm," Laura made, glancing back and forth between the two. "Is everything okay with you?"

"Yeah sure!" exclaimed Alina, perhaps a touch too exuberantly. "Everything's fine, isn't it Ro?"

"Everything's fine," Ro confirmed, "Why do you ask?"

"Oh, it's just..." Laura hesitated, then shook her head. "I'm probably just beat. It's been a long day. When's dinner? It smells delicious."