Coming In Ep. 06

Story Info
Ro receives a mysterious package.
3.3k words
4.4
688
2
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/13/2023
Created 09/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***If you're reading this, please leave a rating and consider taking the time to leave a comment. Feedback always helps and is much appreciated. Thank you!***

When Ro came home from university, they found a package addressed to them. Two things were odd about it. Firstly, they were not expecting a package and secondly, it was actually addressed to "Ro", not to their given name, which they still used in official contexts.

Ro went into the living room where Alina and Laura were sitting at the table playing a board game. "Hello Ro," Laura greeted them. "Are you hungry? We saved you some dinner."

It was already after eight, and Ro hadn't had anything to eat since noon. "Thanks, I'll heat it up in a minute. Do you know what's with the package?"

"What package?" asked Alina with an innocent expression.

"There's a package with my name on it. Did you order something for me?"

Laura shrugged her shoulders. "If it's got your name on it, maybe you should just open it." She was visibly trying hard to maintain a neutral expression, but the corners of her mouth twitched. She exchanged a glance with Alina.

"So you two had something to do with it," Ro stated. "What's in it?"

"Just open it!" said Alina, who was now also struggling to remain serious.

"Can't you just tell me what's inside?" asked Ro, a little annoyed.

"That would spoil the surprise!" exclaimed Laura, grinning all over her face, while Alina laughed. Ro shook their head. Their curiosity was aroused, but their hunger was stronger, so they went to the kitchen first and warmed up some of their dinner in the microwave oven. While Laura and Alina finished the game, Ro ate.

Then they fetched the parcel and set about opening it, while Laura and Alina watched in anticipation. Ro was also curious about the contents. They cut the tape with a knife and then opened the box. Inside was a plastic package containing what looked suspiciously like a piece of clothing, although Ro couldn't make out what kind.

"Did you order more clothes?"

"Go on! Look at it!" exclaimed Laura, all excitement.

Ro tore open the plastic wrapping and took out the folded fabric. They unfolded it and finally held out a single long garment of black cotton cloth.

"A jumpsuit!" declared Laura. "They're sold as women's clothes, but I thought they'd work quite well as gender-neutral clothing."

Ro turned the garment back and forth and looked at it. They weren't sure, but didn't want to say anything to avoid disappointing Laura. They were pleased that Laura had thought about what they might wear, but after it had ended so unsatisfactorily last time, they weren't in the mood to try again. Especially not when they might have to put a damper on Laura's enthusiasm.

"Do you want to try it on?" asked Alina, who was obviously hardly less enthusiastic than Laura. Ro hesitated, but it was hard to say no, so they finally nodded, took off their trousers and jumper and got into the jumpsuit.

"Looks like it would fit," Alina said. "You got the size right, Laura."

Ro struggled a little to get her arms into the sleeves, but eventually they succeeded and they pulled up the zip and fastened the belt, which sat unusually high.

"How do you feel, Ro? Does it fit well?" Ro nodded, not knowing exactly what question they were answering. The jumpsuit definitely fitted, but the whole thing had taken them rather by surprise, and they weren't sure how they felt about it.

Laura stood up from the table and took Ros' wrist. "Do you want to see what you look like?"

Followed by Alina, they went into the entry where a large mirror hung next to the coatrack. With their heart beating anxiously, Ro looked into it.

They saw themself: about one metre eighty tall, the hair on the sides of their heads dark blond, the top of their heads purple. Glasses with oval lenses. And a black jumpsuit.

It felt

good.

It felt right. Ro looked good. Ro looked right.

They felt their throat tighten and had to blink away a few tears. Laura stepped behind them and put a hand on their shoulder. "How are you feeling?"

In a voice rough from suppressed tears, Ro replied, "I feel like... myself. I think this is the first time I've looked in the mirror and thought 'that's me'."

A broad smile came across Laura's face. "I'm glad."

Ro could no longer hold back the tears now, turned to Laura laughing and crying at the same time and wrapped their in her arms to give her a long intense kiss. "Thank you," Ro whispered, "Come here, Alina."

Alina came over and put her arms around Ro and Laura and let Ro kiss her. And since they were already at it, she then pulled Laura's face close to kiss her as well.

Ro had a big grin on their face that didn't seem to disappear and felt like the evening they had met Alina and Laura and had called them by their chosen name for the first time. No, it was even better. It was like a rush. Ro laughed at the top of their lungs. "I've never felt so good!"

"I think what you're feeling is gender euphoria," Laura explained.

"Gender euphoria is one hell of a drug," Ro said.

"And from the looks of it, an aphrodisiac too," Alina remarked with a grin.

Ro and Laura followed her gaze and noticed that the fabric of Ro's new jumpsuit was bulging at the crotch. Ro felt a brief pang of shame because of the erection, but pushed the feeling aside, bent over and pulled Alina close to kiss her one more time. This time it was not a kiss full of gratitude and pleasure but full of lust and desire. They put a hand on her lower back, pressed her against them and thrust their tongue into her mouth. Alina was used to more restraint from Ro and was surprised at first, but then returned the kiss with the same passion.

Ro released their lips from hers and kissed the side of her neck, letting her tongue dance over her collarbones. They enjoyed the scent emanating from Alina's skin and she giggled as Ro's tongue tickled her.

Then Ro let her hand wander down Alina's back and grabbed her buttock. With the other hand they grabbed one of her breasts and squeezed a little. They kissed Alina again and could feel her reaching for their cock through the fabric of the jumpsuit.

All at once Laura stood next to Alina, put a hand on her breast, which Ro had neglected, and put her lips on Alina's. They kissed and separated, but their tongues continued to dance around each other. The sight of their two girlfriends playing with their tongues while one of them held their cock in her hand made Ro hard as steel.

They stood behind Alina, continued to knead her breast through the dress and now slid their other hand under her dress and let it travel up the inside of her thighs. Alina rubbed her backside against Ro's crotch as she watched Laura remove first her top and then her bra, revealing her large, round breasts, dotted with freckles here and there.

While Laura set about removing her trousers too, Ro felt around under Alina's dress and slipped a hand into her panties. They noticed that she was already a little wet and began to tap the tip of their finger lightly against her clitoris. Alina moaned softly. Laura, now naked as the day she was born, approached them both. "Will you help me undress her, Ro?"

They nodded, gave Alina a kiss on the neck, and together Ro and Laura set about pulling the dress over Alina's head and then getting rid of her underwear. Both naked, Laura and Alina embraced each other and sank into a kiss one more time. Then Laura detached herself from Alina and came towards Ro with a sly smile and teasingly slowly.

While they could not take their eyes off her naked body, she slowly undid the belt of the jumpsuit and then pulled the zip down. She slipped the jumpsuit over Ro's shoulders and they pulled their arms out of the sleeves. The garment fell to the floor.

Laura grabbed the hem of Ro's T-shirt and pulled it up. Ro raised their arms above their head so that she could easily take it off. To do this, Laura had to stand a little on her tiptoes and bend over, and they felt her breasts pressing against their upper body.

After taking off Ro's T-shirt and tossing it aside, she got down on her knees in front of them and pulled down their boxers. Ro's erect penis was sticking up in the air. Laura took their testicles gently in one hand and tilted her head so that her face was under Ros' cock. Then she stuck out her tongue and ran it over the underside of the member, from the base to the tip. Ro sucked in a sharp breath.

Laura let her tongue circle over Ro's glans and ran her hand up and down the shaft. Ro surrendered to the feeling and enjoyed the sight of their girlfriend kneeling naked in front of them and sucking them off. Alina had meanwhile put one foot on the bottom step to have better access to her pussy. She had slipped a hand between her legs and was fingering herself at a slow pace while she watched Ro and Laura.

Laura was now taking Ro's cock all the way into her mouth and bobbing her head back and forth as she gently massaged their scrotums. Ro felt them swell in her mouth, but because her movements were still tantalisingly slow, the climax built only gradually.

"Use your tongue," they gasped.

Laura obeyed and let her tongue circle Ros's glans again while she continued to bob her head back and forth, making slurping noises. Her work with her tongue made Ros's lust shift up a gear. "Oh yes," they moaned. "Fuck, yeah. Don't stop. Keep going just like that. I'm about to cum." They kept their eyes on Alina, who continued to play with herself. By lifting one leg and tilting her pelvis slightly forward, she gave Ro an unobstructed view of her hairless pussy, into which she kept plunging her wet, glistening middle finger.

Damn, thought Ro. I'm watching my girlfriend do it to herself while my other girlfriend has my cock in her mouth. How did it come to this?

The thought was enough for Ro to no longer be able to control themself. They felt their cock twitch in Laura's mouth and shoot a gush down her throat. Laura let out a muffled groan but continued to stimulate Ro's cock with her tongue. They poured into her mouth one more time and Laura's tongue licked eagerly over their glans not wanting to miss a drop, which elicited two more loads from them. Laura swallowed it all and finally released their member, now hanging limp and wet from their saliva, and looked up at Ro. They put a hand on her cheek. "That is so incredibly hot. You are so incredibly hot."

She smiled, stood up and walked over to Alina. She took Alina's hand, brought it to her mouth and licked the finger Alina had used to satisfy herself. "Shall we go upstairs?"

Together they went up the stairs and fell onto the bed in Alina's room, which was big enough for the three of them. Alina lay in the middle between them. Ro took one of her nipples in her mouth and sucked on it while Laura let one hand wander between Alina's legs and rubbed her clit with one finger. At the same time she kissed and licked Alina's neck.

Alina moaned loudly and closed her eyes. She gave herself over completely to the feeling of being pleasured by two people at the same time, of feeling two tongues and two pairs of hands on her skin at the same time.

Ro now sucked harder on Alina's nipples and also bit gently a time or two. They ran one hand over the inside of her thighs, probing and finding her entrance. When they slid two fingers into her warm wet cavity while Laura was still stimulating her clit, Alina gasped and arched her back. "Oh God!"

"You like that?" asked Laura. "If we both give it to you?"

"Fuck, yes!" moaned Alina, pulling her girlfriend close and kissing her wildly. Then she turned her head. Ro understood, released their mouth from her breast and kissed her too. Her tongue thrust violently into their mouth and danced around Ro's.

Laura sucked and nibbled on Alina's nipple and tapped her finger against Alina's clit in rapid sequence. Ro continued to massage her G-spot, looking into her eyes. Alina's pupils dilated and a few times her whole body twitched. "Ooooh," she moaned, "keep going."

Laura put a hand to Ro's cheek and the two of them gave each other a passionate kiss while they fingered their girlfriend. Ro could feel Alina's tunnel tighten around their fingers. Her moan became a choppy gasp, then her back arched wide and her whole body trembled. Her insides pulsed around Ro's fingers and they could feel a warm liquid running over them.

Laura and Ro let go of Alina, and Ro pulled the finger out of her. It was dripping wet, and a small trickle of clear liquid ran out of Alina's pussy onto the sheet. Alina lay on her back breathing heavily. "Holy shit," she gasped, "I don't think I've ever cum this hard before."

"Our pleasure," Laura said, grinning broadly.

"Your turn," Alina announced, turning to Laura and pushing her so she was lying on her back. Laura angled her legs and spread them. Alina dipped her head between Laura's legs and began to lick her. She let her tongue circle over Laura's lower lips in wide movements. Laura moaned loudly.

Ro watched the two and realised that they were hard again. They had an idea. They stood up and took a condom from the drawer of the bedside table. While they took it out of the wrapper and slipped it over their cock, they enjoyed the sight of them. Laura lying on her back, kneading her plump breasts with both hands, Alina's head between her legs and her rear end up in the air. Ro knelt behind Alina, slid their dick between her legs and slid effortlessly into her as she was still wet.

Alina pressed her mouth on Laura's pussy and sucked on her clit while at the same time letting Ro fuck her. Instead of ramming her hard and fast as she had demanded last time, they thrust into her in a steady, medium-fast rhythm. Alina matched the movements and used the momentum Ro gave her to lick over Laura's hot quim with each thrust. The room was filled with their three-voiced moans and the intense smell of sex.

Ro let their eyes wander over Alina's bare back and then over Laura's stomach, her tits and her face. They took their hand off Alina's hip, which they had been holding, and bent over until their belly was almost on Alina's back. Then they reached out, grabbed one of Alina's breasts and massaged it while thrusting into her faster.

Laura came first, after Alina had moved on to penetrating her with her tongue and massaging her clitoris with a finger. She let out a series of sharp cries and clutched Alina's head from both sides with her thighs. Laura's cries of pleasure were enough to make Ro lose control. With one powerful thrust they penetrated Alina's moist soft depths one last time and squirted the second load of the day. They pumped some more, emptying themself completely, and then let go of Alina and fell onto the bed next to Laura. Alina straightened up and knelt in front of them both. She slid a hand between her legs and let Ro and Laura watch as she climaxed herself with carefully directed movements. She collapsed beside them on the bed.

The three of them lay there in a tight embrace, a bundle of intertwined limbs and bodies lying on top of each other, breathing heavily.

"That was amazing," Ro gasped.

"Threesomes are fucking hot," Laura agreed.

"I feel like I ran a marathon," Alina commented, laughing.

"Can we sleep here tonight?" asked Laura. "The three of us?"

"That would be nice," said Ro.

"Yes, I think so too," said Alina. "It will be quite cosy with three of you in the bed, but it should be fine. You'd just have to get your blankets and pillows."

"Later," Ro murmured. "First I want to lie here with you for a while."

They lay in a peaceful embrace for a while until Laura suddenly started kissing Ro and running her hands over their chest.

"What are you doing?" asked Ro.

"Well, I already had your cock in my mouth, but not yet between my legs. We'll make up for that now."

Ro was completely exhausted. "I don't know if I can do this, Laura."

She giggled. "Well, if you want to make us both happy, we'll have to work on your stamina, eh Alina?"

"Indeed. Luckily there is an easy way."

"Which is?" asked Ro.

"Exercise!" exclaimed Laura, laughing. "Lie on your back and enjoy it. I'll do the rest."

Ro felt that they had already become half hard again from Laura's efforts, and decided to let her. They lay down on their back and Laura knelt over them. She bent down and kissed them while pressing her breasts against Ro's torso. They grabbed her buttocks and squeezed them. Laura was now kissing them with tongue and rubbing her lap against Ros's dick to make it hard.

Alina handed her a condom and Laura slipped it over Ros' erect member. With her hand she guided it into her warm cave. Then she bent over again, pressed her lips to Ros's again and began to slide back and forth.

Ro lay under Laura, hugged her and let her do as she said. At first she moved her hips back and forth, but then she switched to an up and down movement and was now practically twerking. This made her insides slide up and down Ros' shaft and they penetrated her much deeper.

"You like that, don't you?" cooed Laura as Ro began to moan loudly.

"Yes," they gasped, clawing their fingers into her expansive bottom and pushing down with each downward movement.

"Good," Laura said, gently biting Ro on one nipple. "But I'm not letting you off that easy."

She straightened up and arched her back. Ro could now admire the full sight of her front, from the lust-filled face, to the full breasts that swung up and down with every movement, to the taut belly, the round pelvis and the crotch with the cleft surrounded by red frizzy hair, where Ro's cock disappeared every time she pushed her pelvis forward.

Alina knelt behind Laura, put her hands on her breasts and massaged them. Laura turned her head and the two sank into a kiss while Laura accelerated her movements. Then Alina ran one hand down over Laura's belly and began to stimulate her clitoris while Laura continued to ride Ro.

Ro was now fast approaching another orgasm and Laura seemed to be doing the same with Alina's help. She moaned louder, then a shiver went through her body. When her abdomen contracted around Ro's hard cock, it was too much for them too. For the third time that day, their cock twitched and spurted Ros' seed.

Laura climbed off them, slipped off the condom and threw it away.

"I can't take any more," groaned Ro.

"Don't worry," she replied, kissing them gently. "We'll leave you in peace for today."

Ro turned so that they were lying with their bellies against Laura's back. Alina lay down next to Laura, who was now between them, and put an arm around her. And so, the three of them fell asleep.