Coming of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AJ, we know you lost Syd this morning to a drunk driver. We, the leaders of all the fraternities and sororities here on campus wanted to stop by and personally provide our condolences to you, Conor and Caleb. Even though we have less than 2 weeks until everyone is off-campus, we wanted to make sure that you and the boys were taken care of t that time. Each house has signed up to bring you meals over the next two weeks. Additionally, members have signed up to provide you with childcare so you can address anything that would require you to be away from them -- test, funeral arrangements, etc."

Ian interrupted -- "AJ, I know we haven't always seen eye to eye and that I'm not your favorite person on Greek row and I acknowledge that I have been an ass in the past. That said, I want you to know that my heart goes out to you, Conor, and Caleb and I wish I could change the past but I can't. What I can do is swear to you that I will do better today and in the future. In time I hope you will forgive me for my idiocy.

Collectively, we have planned a candlelight vigil for Syd tonight at 9 PM in front of the Kappa house and we would like you to join us."

AJ was floored, Ian had grabbed Syd's ass after they were married. It resulted in Syd kneeing him in the crotch. AJ was going to take the high road -- "Ian, I accept your apology and I will be there tonight." AJ hugged Ian and then went around and hugged everyone else.

As they were leaving Cynthia and Jeremiah 'Jer' Martin Williams (his house president and big brother) hung back after the others had left. Jer hugged AJ -- "Skeet I'm at a loss. All I will say is that I will be here for you, call and I'll come running. I love you brother."

Cynthia hugged AJ as well -- "Syd would be proud of you. I was stunned that Ian did not wind up on the floor. As Jer said if you need anything call and I'll be here as well."

12